10 Best Hotels To Stay In Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne:
Hôtel le Dervois
Hôtel le Dervois is located in Montier-en-Der, 17 miles from Joinville and 18 miles from Colombey-les-deux-Églises. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chaumont is 30 miles from Hôtel le Dervois, and Saint-Dizier is 14 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
We made the effort to speak French, even if poorly, and found our hosts very amiable, we were made welcome
Prices of bar drinks and eating in were much less than other bars and restaurants nearby
Beds were comfortable and warmed up quickly
Food was excellent and typically French, you were all expected to eat the same
Water was hot
- Hotel rétro dans une habitation ancienne.Le charme des années 70 dansle bar.Les chambres anciennes sont en cours de rénovation avec le confort simple.L accueil des patrons est chaleureux:ils sont disponibles et prévenants. Le rapport qualité prix est exceptionnel.
En points positifs :
– L’accueil de la patronne, on sent qu’elle aime son métier et ça, ça fait vraiment plaisir à voir car de nos jours c’est de plus en plus rare !
– La literie, très confortable, rien à dire
– Le double vitrage, nous n’avons pas du tout entendu la route
– La proximité avec notre lieu de réception de mariage
- Tout, très bon accueil, , possibilité de manger le soir, frigo à disposition, micro onde, accepte les animaux
- Accueil chaleureux, petit hôtel charmant, prix intéressante, petit déjeuné copieux. Merci de ce séjour.
- We made the effort to speak French, even if poorly, and found our hosts very amiable, we were made welcome
Brit Hotel Confort Saint-Dizier
Located in Saint-Dizier, 15 miles from Joinville, Brit Hotel Confort Saint-Dizier features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 28 miles from Brit Hotel Confort Saint-Dizier, and Montier-en-Der is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from Brit Hotel Confort Saint-Dizier.
A very convenient stopover, adjacent to the autoroute but quiet.
Convenient eating hoises nearby.
- Really very comfortable bed and pillows – just great after 8 hours driving
- Great location next to main road while we were travelling through France
- The breakfast was fresh with pastries to die for and ample servings.It was dressed festively even into the corridors on the approach to the bedrooms, which was a lovely touch. It has instant kerb appeal, and well placed on the estate. With two restaurants just a short walk away, which was greatly appreciated- the staff at the restaurant were superb, and we received a 20% discount. The lady on reception in the evingvwas very helpful, the lady in the morning not so helpful or friendly but efficient. Another bonus was the refreshment facilities in the room, which is generally unheard off across France. Brilliant across all areas and will definitely return again and recommend to friends and family. The only criticism was the bed other than that it was superb. Thank you.
- The staff were very helpful. You could eat nearby – as part of the deal you were offered a discount to eat locally. We chose to walk into town which was beautifully decorated for Christmas but after our meal at a local restaurant had to walk back as there were no taxis! Room had kettle to allow you to make your own hot drinks which was appreciated after a long drive on a cold day. You don’t always find that in France.
- A very convenient stopover, adjacent to the autoroute but quiet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Picardy is located in Saint-Dizier in the region of Champagne – Ardenne, just 16 miles from Joinville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from Picardy, and Montier-en-Der is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Historic building in town centre. Places to eat nearby. Good closed parking to side of hotel.
- The owner was very welcoming,nice break fast and good location. Private parking.
- Brilliant location half-way from the station to the town centre. Car park for those who need it. Very friendly patronne with cute doggie.
- Comfy beds, nice city. Really good place to relax and take a walk around the city
- good and friendly accomodation; approriate breakfast; very nice owners; nice green view from our room
ibis Styles Saint Dizier
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, ibis Styles Saint Dizier offers accommodations in Saint-Dizier, just 16 miles from Joinville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from ibis Styles Saint Dizier, and Montier-en-Der is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from ibis Styles Saint Dizier.
- Good breakfast, good beds, nice and big and warm shower in the suite. Free tea at the reception. Central.
- Hotel is open 24 hours. It is centrally located. Breakfast was early if required. my evening meal was excellent
- Really comfy bed these appear to be fairly new! Garage parking excellent.
Nice location in centre of Saint Dizier,
- Good hotel for a short stay. Very nice staff, decent rooms while breakfast is quite poor
Hôtel François 1er
One of our best sellers in Saint-Dizier! Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel François 1er offers accommodations in Saint-Dizier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.Joinville is 16 miles from Hotel Lamartine, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
The manager was away, but the guy who checked us in and did everything else as well, including handle breakfast, was great and needs a bonus. Breakfast could have included an egg or something.
The room was nice, recently done up.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good value restaurant. Short walk to main square with bars and restaurants. Free car open car park directly opposite hotel.
Excellent shower room.
Cosy room, spotless cotton bedding
- The position near the canal meant that there was a pleasant walk nearby in the evening.
- Newly refurbished bathroom. Comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Well situated. Easy parking.
- The manager was away, but the guy who checked us in and did everything else as well, including handle breakfast, was great and needs a bonus. Breakfast could have included an egg or something.
Hotel de Champagne
Located in Saint-Dizier, 15 miles from Joinville, Hotel de Champagne features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 28 miles from Hotel de Champagne, and Montier-en-Der is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- There were 8 adults and 2 children on this overnight stop. Hotel was great value for money. All rooms were clean and tidy. Beds comfy. Meal in the evening very good. Breakfast was a basic buffet but adequate. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Excellent alps stopover. Stayed there last year. Easy number entry even late at night. Parking at front and rear. Rooms basic but comfortable. Lots of hot water. Excellent WiFi. Quiet. 2 minutes drive from good restaurants for dinner. Breakfast very good. Could do with updating but for the money it is a good deal all round.
- The hotel was in a good location, easy to find, very warm, comfortable, staff were friendly, efficient, and it wasn’t expensive. The room was fairly dull and old fashioned but that didn’t matter for a one night stay. It was a comfortable, warm, and a welcome stop on a long boring drive across northern France. I stayed there on the return journey as well.
- Easy to find and good parking at rear of hotel. Room lovely and warm with comfortable double bed. Food in restaurant was excellent and breakfast was a buffet with cold meats and cheese as well as the usual cereals and bread.
- convenient location for stop over from South en route to ferry. Food in the restaurant is OK if a bit pricey but the waiter was very helpful.
ibis Saint Dizier
Ibis Saint Dizier offers accommodations in Saint-Dizier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Joinville is 17 miles from ibis Saint Dizier, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- hotel was easy to find, reception was staffed late at night when I arrived, room nice , comfy, clean.
- Beds and pillows extremely comfortable, very clean, I’m a wheelchair user and it suited my needs.
- The hotel was easy to find, and perfectly suitable for our two-night stay. It was very convenient having the restaurant next door too.The rooms were clean and tidy, and had everything we needed. We look forward to staying here again in the future when visiting this area.
- Beer was cold, steaks were just right next door in Courtpaille. Great stop off for driving south.
- Comfortable quiet room, hotel well situated in quiet area.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Campanile Saint-Dizier offers accommodations in Saint-Dizier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Joinville is 16 miles from Campanile Saint-Dizier, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Breakfast was very good , the hotel is situated on a busy road , people coming and going all night. Not a quiet night . Parking right outside of rooms and plenty of spaces
Easy to find
- The property was a good stop over destination. Price was low and location was relevant to our stay.
- Clean, tidy, reasonable value for money. 5 minute drive from the centre of St Dizier.
Excellent breakfast as always, very clean bedroom and comfy huge bed
Nice campanile, good stop travelling north to calais
- Not one of Campanile`s better sites but ok for a one night stop over – food was dissapointing – staff very nice and helpfull though
- Breakfast was very good , the hotel is situated on a busy road , people coming and going all night. Not a quiet night . Parking right outside of rooms and plenty of spaces
Annexe le Champenois
Located in Thiéblemont-Farémont, 25 miles from Chalons en Champagne, Annexe le Champenois features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Joinville is 26 miles from Annexe le Champenois, and Saint-Dizier is 11 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money, food was superb and excellent value, and owner was very friendly and helpful. It does not have views to speak of but I was there in the winter on a snowy night so it really did not matter. Fantastic place for a stop over.
excellent service. staff so helpful. room clean and comfortable.
breakfast well presented and plenty of it very tasty.
- Very helpful family run auberge. At pains to help – even in a heatwave.
- Grande chambre, literie excellente, bon plateau repas
- Excellent accueil, propriétaires très sympathiques
Auberge du Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge du Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Chamouilley. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Joinville is 12 miles from Auberge du Cheval Blanc, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 27 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 41 miles away.
- Nice quiet location in small pictureques village and friendly staff. Good restaurant and food. Clean rooms. Value for money.
- Friendly reception and welcome, actually stayed an extra night.
- Lovely big room, excellent bathroom. Restaurant meal was lovely.
- Staff (reception, bar and restaurant) were extremely friendly, pleasant and helpful. The food in the restaurant was excellent – we had the chefs suggestion of the day (wild boar). No hairdryer in the room but one was available from reception. Secure parking was a bonus. Definitely good value for money.
- This is a small hotel, in a small square, in a small town and it was surprisingly good. In fact it was much better than we expected. We used it as a stopover on route back to Calais from the Alps. Opposite the Mairie, there is a bar for locals at the front, a smallish basic restaurant behind and across the courtyard a newish accommodation building. The rooms were modern, warm and comfortable, adequate for both short and long stays. The food was excellent for such a small hotel and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Yet another of France’s pleasant surprises. We’d go back.
Top Hotels In Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Planrupt Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!