10 Best Hotels To Stay In Planquery Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Planquery Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Planquery Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Planquery Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Planquery Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Planquery Lower Normandy:
ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie offers accommodations in Saint Lo, just 21 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Granville is 30 miles from ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie, and Vire is 20 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a convenient place if you are there on business. Room new and clean.
- The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. A hand towel would be useful with the bath towel. Quiet location.
- It was in a lovely quite area and access by car to shopping Centre nearby was easy. Walking was also accessible on the area and the hotel itself was relaxing with lovely staff.
- The breakfast was excellent, the beds very comfortable, staff very helpful and friendly.
- The breakfast was especially good. The bar was also very handy. The rooms was also very comfortable with ensuite shower.
Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel) offers accommodations in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caen is 21 miles from Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel), and Cabourg is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- perfect location – quiet and yet within a step of the harbour restaurants and cafes
- Everything was good at the Eisenhower Hotel. Room was really clean, bathroom well appointed. we didn’t eat at the hotel but the restaurant looked nice. Hotel was well located just a few metres from the seafront
- Located very close to the port. Great location for exploring the Normandy region.
- Nice friendly staff good choice of food for breakfast and a excellent location with superb choice of restaurants
- A very nice “motel” type accommodation extremely well sited within Port en Bessin. Easy parking and within easy walking to some very nice “local” restaurants and shops and only a few minutes drive from Bayeaux.
Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô is located in Saint Lo, just 22 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Granville is 29 miles from Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô, and Avranches is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- great location just off motorway-supermarket close by
Big family size room very good value for money. Easy access from motorway.
Communal areas were very modern and looked newly decorated. Staff very accommodating.
1. This was a very good reasonably priced French hotel.
2. The welcome was very professional and efficient.
3. The room was of excellent size sufficent to be able to keep my bike in the room with me! 4. The bed was very comfortable.
5. The range of options for breakfast was very wide and of good quality.
Thoughtfulness of receptionist on arrival who chose a room on the ground floor convenient for me with two dogs
Good external sound insulation
Easy access into town and countryside
Heating in room
- La salle de restaurant est très jolie, le repas était bon.
Premiere Classe Bayeux
This Première Classe is just a 5 minute drive from highway N13 on the outskirts of Bayeux. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and free private parking.The accommodations are simply decorated and each has its own bathroom with shower. A TV with satellite and Canal+ TV channels is provided in each room. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A simple buffet breakfast is served every morning at Première Classe Bayeux. A range of cafes and restaurants can be found in the center of the town, a 15 minute walk from the hotel.The Bayeux Tapestry Museum is half a mile from the hotel. Omaha Beach, site of WWII allied forces landings, is 14 miles away.
- A good value for money, great location, very friendly staff.
- Location and breakfast and good parking for car. After hours check in was easy, but machine did not print receipt for payment for three days incl. breakfast.
- Location was great, easily walkable to all centre ville activities, elevator great for luggage schlepping, noise level was just fine (not noisy, could sometimes faintly hear neighbors but nothing unusual/actually distracting), in-room desk was a huge asset for getting projects done, and I slept great even though the bed a was a tad coil-y. But for the price I hardly feel I can make a complaint about it, it totally met expectations as a budget traveler. The bathroom is a capsule bathroom which was funny and very clean. If you’re in a wheelchair however the bathroom would be an issue as it has a step up. Staff was friendly. I did not take the breakfast but great asset to have the option. They have picnic tables outside which was a nice perk for hanging out and taking some sun. Vending machines with coffee or snacks in lobby. Very fair price:value relationship.
- Great location to walk to great restaurants in Bayeux. Central, easy drive to Mont St Michel and the American Cemetery.
- Just what I expected. Perfect for a couple of days.
Located in Bayeux, 16 miles from Caen, Churchill Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabourg is 26 miles from Churchill Hotel, and Ouistreham is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- In the heart of the city center, just a distance walk to tourist information center, Church, Bayeux Tapestry Museum and grocery store.
- Excellent location. In the heart of Bayeux. Clean property. Free parking 8 minute walk from hotel.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location can’t be beat!
- Bed was OK at best. Room too hot, and when I opened the window, tons of loud stragglers from the bars made it impossible to sleep. Your choice is either be too hot from the heater, or cool off and hear the loud mouths of drunken teens. The facilities were fair. Don’t advertise that you have a bar or gift shop and then don’t have. The carpets on the stairs were worn, the lighting in the hallways was inadequate, (I almost killed myself when walking on the floor with the two steps up with florescent lighting) I would suggest you call out the queen on behalf of you friend mr Hattcher..
- The hotel is wonderfully modern yet decorated in the style of WWII era. The breakfast was more than the usual French carb and coffee – there were eggs and fruit. The bathroom was huge and shower hot! (Room and bathroom very large for a hotel in France.) It’s located a short distance from Bayeux’s cathedral and museums and right in the middle of all the restaurants on “main street .”
The Novotel Bayeux is situated between Caen and Cherbourg in Normandy. It is just half a mile from the famous Bayeux Tapestry and the historic center of town.Guestrooms are modern and comfortable and are equipped with modern private bathrooms, Wi-Fi access and air-conditioning.The hotel offers a restaurant, bar, parking lot, swimming pool and grounds. Guests can use the business corner with free internet in the hall.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.The Novotel Bayeaux is located near the beaches of the Allied landings.
- Great location to see the sights related to the Normandy landings
- Meal at 10 pm was amazing. Timing of arrival did not affect the service or food offerings.
- Staff excellent, spotless rooms, it had a pool with a lovely seating area, very comfortable, beds excellent. Bath and towels and toiletries all top spec
- Friendly staff. Excellent for parking. Right on the edge of town but yet near enough to walk. Lovely breakfast. Would stay again. Very handy to D Day beaches etc
- The breakfast offered a lot more variety than I expected although the coffee was self service through an automated machine. Overall it was a great stay!
Relais des 3 Pommes
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Relais des 3 Pommes is located in Bayeux in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 16 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cabourg is 26 miles from Relais des 3 Pommes, and Ouistreham is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Great location, lovely patisserie and boulangerie close by.
Small but clean room with parking directly outside the property.
Lady at check in was lovely
After traveling from Dieppe on motorcycles, we were unable to contact the property by phone with the number supplied.
So, arrived 90 mins after reception had supposedly closed.
It was a great joy to find the automated check in system , ref. No. Name and keys dropped out the box.
Ten out of ten for this one !!
The rooms could do with a bit of a re furb. But overall,not bad.
- bedding changed once in 4 days. toilet door did not fit. lots of noise from people outside. room in good need of a repaint and toilet door was hanging off and plug sockets missing leading bear wires
- Convenient location for Bayeux city and tapestry (15minutes walk) and 10mins drive to beaches of Normandy. Continental breakfast good. Very helpful staff.
- Stayed here to be near the tapestry and the Normandy museums. Location probably as good as you can get for the price. A bit far to walk to the town, but there’s free parking closer in. Acccess to the tourist sites was easy. Room was typical motel: two feet clearance around the beds and a tight en-suite. Not much power and no shower gel or coffee making. Clean and functional.
- Great location, lovely patisserie and boulangerie close by.
Domaine de L’Hostreiere
Domaine de L’Hostreiere is located in Colleville-sur-Mer, 25 miles from Caen and 9 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ouistreham is 27 miles from Domaine de L’Hostreiere, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 18 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 44 miles away.
- Large room, comfy beds, yummy comprehensive breakfast, nice staff, big parking lot, close to beach and cemetery and museum. Perfect
- Staff nice. Clean. Left coats in room and they were held two days. Yeah.
- We were really surprised by this place. We booked it for the location as we wanted to tour the DDay beaches etc but didn’t expect much from the photos. This place is under sold as we had a great stay. We were given one of their annex rooms, which was really clean, well laid out and comfortable. Bonus being I could park my bike right outside my door (something all bikers will appreciate). There was a restaurant and creperie on site and the guy serving during the day was particularly friendly and helpful. Overall the staff were very nice and friendly. The position is perfect and right next door to the Overlord Museum and walking distance from the American cemetery and Omaha beach. We ate lunch and dinner on site and both were good. Good value and perfectly positioned.
- Location was great, food was ok but breakfast was good.
- Our receptionist was kind and accommodating even though we got lost and our arrival to the hotel was much later than we had anticipated.
ibis budget Bayeux
One of our top picks in Bayeux.Located in Bayeux, 13 miles from Caen, ibis budget Bayeux features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabourg is 24 miles from ibis budget Bayeux, and Ouistreham is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from ibis budget Bayeux.
- good shower, pleasant staff, suited what we needed, plenty of parking
- Your front desk staff was imaginative, friendly, welcoming wonderful…especially Julie at Bayeu
- Great clean inexpensive hotel ideal for touring the area
- You can’t beat the price at this hotel. Also have late check-in time and plenty of parking. The room is clean and functional for solo traveller. Also centrally located between all the WWII landing sites and museums with about 45 mins either way to Sword Beach and Utah Beach
- Customer service was excellent, very helpful with an item that we left behind. Excellent location, we did the Normandy Beach tour the next day & it was perfect for that. Nice breakfast in the morning before we left.
ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin
The ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin is in the heart of the fishing village near the D-Day landing beaches, Golf course Omaha beach and in a seaside town full of charm and attractions all year round.This hotel has a restaurant, and a snack is available whenever the desire hits with 24 hour bar service.This is a modern hotel with 62 highly comfortable air-conditioned rooms.
- Great shower and comfortable bed, very spacious room
- Comfortable bed. Interesting location, in a fishing village close to Bayeux with great walks, and a good range of restaurants near by. Easy access & parking facilities. Good breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Easy parking behind the hotel. Nice view to the fishong harbour right outside.
- Receptionist was very polite and had this irrisistable French accent. Gave us all information and answered all our questions. She went out of her way to help even provided us with electrical plug converters free of charge.
- Good choice for breakfast. Good location for all the beaches.
Top Hotels In Planquery Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Planquery Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!