10 Best Hotels To Stay In Planay Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Planay Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Planay Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planay Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planay Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Planay Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Planay Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Planay Rhône-alps:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Télémark offers accommodations in Pralognan-la-Vanoise. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Val Thorens is 9 miles from Le Télémark, and Courchevel is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 44 miles from Le Télémark.
- very friendly front desk, it’s a family place and they organize a lot of activities for kids, parking places available, ski lift pass with discount, good value place for food and drinks. Big room and great space for bathroom, nice shower
- Chambre grande et spacieuse pour 4 personnes. Belle vue sur la montagne enneigée. Ambiance de l’hôtel sympathique type chalet.
Literie impeccable. Avons apprécié la chambre avec mezzanine fermée. Nous étions 4 dont 2 enfants de 20 et 23. Chacun a pu garder son intimité. Pt déj très copieux, jus de fruits frais.
Activité au top et équipements sportifs rêvés : sauna, piscine à 26°C, salle de sport, yoga avec Anna, randonnées selon les niveaux. Avons choisi la sortie avec Anna (tb).
Personnel très disponible. Une ou deux bricoles à changer dans la chambre (chasse d’eau, ampoule), réalisées aussitôt signalées. Accueil charmant. Une équipe soudée…et agréable.
Chambre très spacieuse (mezzanine pour les enfants)
Literie très douillette
Petit déjeuner – beaucoup de choix
- L’accueil est juste super. La maîtresse des lieux ainsi que le personnel fait le maximum pour satisfaire ses clients.
Mercure Courchevel 1850
This Mercure is set in the heart of the Alpine resort of Courchevel 1850. It has an outdoor swimming pool and spacious guest rooms with private bathroom and satellite TV and Wi-Fi.The hotel is situated a short walk from Courchevel 1850’s ski slopes, and ski storage facilities are also available.The Mercure has 2 restaurants which serves traditional cuisine and a poolside bar. Guests can enjoy meals and drinks on the terrace, which overlooks Biollay Lake and the Massif de la Saulire.The Mercure Courchevel also has a game room, children’s playground and in summer guests can rent bicycles and enjoy horseback riding and golf nearby.
Located exactly on the slopes, lovely staff and perfect food in the restaurant for very reasonable money.
Rooms are comfort and there is perfect hot water.
Only furniture is a bit old but in general we felt very comfortable.
My recommendation to the owner, if it is possible, to built a sauna where visitors could relax after skiing.
- Provide baby cot and stuffs are very helpful , breakfast is great
- It was a comfortable room for my family and me. The restaurant was enjoyable and afforded us an opportunity to eat regional food selections.
- Great ski location, near some ski slopes. Amazing mountain and lake view.
Staff were excellent…very helpful
- Located exactly on the slopes, lovely staff and perfect food in the restaurant for very reasonable money.
Ideally located in the Alps in the 3 Valleys ski area, the warmly welcoming village of Brides-les-Bains is linked directly to Méribel by the Olympe gondola lift.This magnificent residence with 1920s-style décor combines charm and authenticity. Guestrooms offer comfort, quality services and are equipped with modern private bathrooms.The Golf Hôtel is in a quiet location looking out over the spectacular scenery of the Vanoise Glaciers. It has a clear view of the snow-covered Grand Bec and the village of Brides-les-Bains.
Kind and service minded staff
Hiqh quality breakfast. Some organic and traceable food
Really nice views over town and mountains
Excellent food in restaurant, probably the best kitchen in Brides Les Bains and surroundings
Close to ski lift to Meribel
- You feel as if you are being looked after by the staff in the Golf Hotel, not just staying there.
The hotel is very elegant, yet relaxed & the staff were very friendly & helpful. I loved the high quality toiletries, even providing exfoliating gel & little extras like cotton wool buds & cotton wool cleansing pads.
There is a warm boot room for ski gear.
There is an outdoor lift to bring you down & back up from the lower main street level if you don’t want to walk up/ down the hill which is another nice feature.
- View from the room, comfortable beds, good breakfast, very good location.
- Very friendly helpful staff, good breakfast, had a lovely meal in the restaurant, all in alll a good experience i will definitely book again.
- Kind and service minded staff
Araucaria Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in La Plagne.Araucaria Hotel & Spa offers accommodation with ski-to-door access in La Plagne Centre Resort, part of the Paradiski Ski Area. Featuring a Nuxe spa with a sauna, treatment rooms and a hammam, there is also a seasonal indoor pool with a treasure island for children to play on. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a small safety deposit box, while most have a balcony. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower and offers a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a drink in the cocktail bar and dine in the on site restaurant which offers themed buffets made of fresh produce.Other facilities at the property include ski storage, a children’s play area, a library and a business area.Several ski lifts including Becoin, Funiplagne and Colorado are available within 1,650 feet of the property. Moûtiers – Salins – Brides-les-Bains Train Station is a 45-minute drive from Araucaria Hotel & Spa, while Chambéry Airport is 74.6 miles away.
- The bed was really comfy and the fluffy dressing gowns and slippers a must after a long day skiing !
- The hotel exceeded expectations and the staff are all extremely lovely. The casual trendy look of the hotel and uniform, filters down in to all elements of the hotel, ensuring that guests have a really lovely relaxed holiday, being effortlessly looked after. Gorgeous hotel decor, quite minimalist stylish boutique style, unusual for a ski hotel. Will definitely be staying at the hotel when we return to La Plagne 🙂 Ski in and ski out, the pic taken shows the view from our room directly on to the piste, just lovely!
Distance to the slopes.
Friendly and helpful staff
Lovely clean modern hotel
Breakfast is great, hotel location is just front of lifts…
Hotel staff is very friendly, will definitely come back again.
Staff were helpful and courteous throughout the hotel
Spa was great
Food was excellent
Ski room and hire in the Hotel was a great asset
Had a superior room that was clean and spacious
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Tournier offers accommodations in Courchevel, just 9 miles from Val Thorens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Megève is 31 miles from Hotel Tournier, and Val dʼIsère is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, simple. Unbeatable price for Courchevel. Bar just below is great.
- Location and food. In house restaurant is one of the best places to eat around. Value for money is up high.
- Location, helpful staff, vending machine, breakfast, price!
Polite staff and great location.
unfortunatley It has dated decore which was falling apart, the hotel didn’t feel clean, smelt of smoke and had dark rooms. The pictures online make it look much nicer than it is.
- Great location and bar and restaurant were both excellent.
Hotel Inn Design Moutiers
Located in Moutiers, 13 miles from Val Thorens, Hotel Inn Design Moutiers features a sun terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Megève is 26 miles from Hotel Inn Design Moutiers, and Courchevel is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- good stopover option on the way to the slopes. we arrived after checkin closed and there was a machine which you typed your details in and it dispensed the key to your room
Comfortable and simple stop on the way to the Alps.
Easy check-in and check-out.
- Convenient overnight stopover. Food fine. Value for money fine
- Reception is closed until 5.00 pm. At 0800, when we wanted to check out, there was no one in reception. We were charged two Euros more than the notified price. The hotel is basic and seemed like a youth hostel. The room was small, clean and comfortable with twin beds and ample hot water. The location was up a hill above the main Moûtiers town. The room was quiet with a pleasant outlook. We found Moûtiers town underwhelming and next time would aim to stay in Brides Les Bain or Albertville.
- Good location with off-street parking and a short walk to town.
One of our top picks in Méribel.Featuring free WiFi, La Taverne offers accommodations in Méribel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Val Thorens is 7 miles from La Taverne, and Courchevel is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Price, location, shower, light, internet, heating, free drinks
- Good value for money, good atmosphere in the bar and a good central location.
Staff very friendly good atmosphere.
Warned numerous times that wasn’t a place for young families but as we were only staying for x1 night wasn’t an issue
- Clean, warm and good value. I was so tired at the end of each day I didn’t notice any noise. Thank you.
– the most central location you could imagine next to the slopes, parking and SPAs
– very warm room
– room was clean
One of our best sellers in Brides-les-Bains! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Verseau offers accommodations in Brides-les-Bains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Val Thorens is 11 miles from Le Verseau, and Megève is 28 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 36 miles away.
- Great value for money, I would definitely go back again
Nice and clean room for an afforable price compared to the 3 Valleys area.
Bathroom could be renewed but the bed is extremely comfortable.
- the room is clean and comfortable. The staff is atentious.
- The spacious room and big comfortable bed. Nice lounge and bar area. Very friendly and helpful manager.
- Size of the rooms, size of the bathroom and all was new in the bathroom
Chalet Hotel Kaya
One of our top picks in Les Menuires – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Chalet Hotel Kaya is located in Les Menuires in the region of Rhône-Alpes. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Val Thorens is 2.2 miles from Chalet Hotel Kaya, and Courchevel is 8 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 39 miles away.
- It’s kind of boutique hotel, cozy, modern, large rooms, ski in ski out, all services on site
- Great location, access to ski room directly from the slopes (ski in / ski out), sauna, small pool, tasty breakfast
- Very friendly staff. Location and view simply amazing! Great place for active skiers.
- Top location, great hospitality, excellent breakfast
– Nice ski in – ski out location.
– Friendly staff,especially the hotel manager who was always there ready to help and solve problems and also the chef and the restaurant manager were excellent in their jobs always smiling and ready to attend any request.
– Nice and warm large suite with view of the piste.
– Underground parking available at extra charge,was absolutely necessary on the days we were there.
– Ski shop inside the hotel,was very convenient.
– Nice lobby area with fireplace.
Terminus Hôtel des 3 Vallées
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Terminus Hôtel des 3 Vallées offers accommodations in Moutiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Val Thorens is 13 miles from Terminus des 3 Vallées, and Megève is 26 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 33 miles away.
In front of the train&bus station – very convenient if you have early train or bus.
Quite big, clean and modern rooms. Big bathroom.
Normally you expect less from a 2 stars hotel.
- Run by a most welcoming couple this is a simple hotel just opposite the railway station. It has a small car park just behind the building. A simple breakfast is available but the hotel has no restaurant – plenty of options nearby.
- Good accommodation in central location very close to the supermarket, bakery, and train station. A restaurant and wine bar are adjacent to the hotel. The owner provided us with helpful cycling tips and the property is bicycle friendly. Very good value too.
spotlessly clean. Perfect location to get busses up to the ski resort (and by the train station etc)
Very friendly and helpful team.
We arrived very late, 1130pm by train, which was no problem – the hotel is right opposite the railway station. The proprieter had provided us with a key code and detailed instructions about how to get in and find our room, keys etc.
In the morning, we had an excellent breakfast and the staff were most friendly and helpful.
The room was clean, comfortable, warm and had everything we needed for a one night stop over before taking the bus up to the ski resort.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Terminus Hotel to others.
- In front of the train&bus station – very convenient if you have early train or bus.
Top Hotels In Planay Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Planay Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Planay Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Planay Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!