10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plaimpied-givaudins Centre:
Ace Hotel Bourges
One of our top picks in Bourges.Located in Bourges, 18 miles from Vierzon, Ace Hotel Bourges features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sancerre is 30 miles from Ace Hotel Bourges, and Orval is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Good for one night for travellers to Paris from south.
I was surprised with nice continental breakfast, good coffee good juices for kids.
Unlimited rolls as well.
Nice and helpful receptionist. Secured parking, pets allowed – thank you.
- Breakfast was a little basic although the staff were lovely and the rooms comfortable
- We stayed for one night en route across France. The hotel was easy to find just off the motorway. Our room was big and had a large comfortable bed (king size?) and we slept well. The hotel has plenty of secure parking and spaces are quite large compared to some other chain hotels. There are 3 or 4 chain restaurants within walking distance, although the lack of pavements makes it a bit tricky at times.
- It’s was in a convenient location vwry clean and comfortable and great for a family stay
- Boiled eggs. Pan au chocolate, in fact a very good filling breakfast.
- Good for one night for travellers to Paris from south.
Mister Bed Bourges
Featuring free WiFi, Mister Bed Bourges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bourges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Vierzon is 17 miles from Mister Bed Bourges, and Sancerre is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 31 miles from Mister Bed Bourges.
- Bed were nice and comfortable. Everything was neat and tidy. Extra help was available when we requested some hot water etc to prepare baby food for my son
- Good location, we only stopped one night on the way to south of france. We had dinner in Bourges which is less than 10 min drive.
- Stayed before, cheap and cheerful room for breaking journey through France. Excellent value. Breakfast if you want.
- The rooms although small are very comfortable and very clean. Bathroom is a bit like a broom cupboard, but adequate anyway. Staff are brilliant, very friendly, helpful and speak English. I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely book again, great value for money!
- Excellent friendly Staff, who had better English than myself. The hotel was the perfect stopping point close to the motorway for a night stop to break up a journey. The Breakfast / Coffee was excellent. The family room had a double and single bed (No Bunk Bed). which was great.
Château De Lazenay – Résidence Hôtelière
This 19th-century castle is located next to Val d’Auron Lake and Bourges golf course. It offers charming studios with a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Château De Lazenay – Résidence Hôtelière makes a peaceful base for visiting Bourges. The center of the city is only a short distance from the hotel.Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Château De Lazenay’s grand breakfast room before setting off for a day exploring the Cher region.Free parking is provided at the Château De Lazenay – Résidence Hôtelière, making it easy to visit local attractions by car.
- the chateau is in a lovely location outside of bourges. we have stayed many times on our way to the south of france. the staff are always very helpful and friendly. I probably wouldn’t stay anywhere else!
- Lovely breakfast. Great setting with lake view and walks.very helpful friendly staff.
- Beautiful setting, friendly staff, great breakfast
- The staff were very friendly and exceptionally helpful ,their English was excellent. Breakfast was good. The rooms were clean and well appointed.
- The staff were extremely kind and friendly especially when we had a problem with the car. Their help was invaluable. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and breakfast just what is needed. We are now booked in for our return journey.
ibis budget Bourges
The ibis budget Bourges is 4 miles from central Bourges and just over half a mile from Bourges Airport. The hotel features air conditioning and free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms at ibis budget Bourges are simply decorated and include a flat-screen TV. They each have a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the ibis budget Bourges and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available at the 24-hour front desk.Free private parking is available on site and Bourges Train Station is 5.5 miles away. The property is 5 miles from Bourges Cathedral, 20 miles from Issoudun and 21 miles from Vierzon.
- Perfect location, free wifi, clean and comfortable, perfect for an overnight stopover
- staff were really friendly, room was lovely & clean & hotel close to the motorway
- Bed was comfortable, staff helpful, room clean and bright
Good value for money
Had a good sleep-over
- Spacious room, plenty free parking, nice field views
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Bourges
One of our top picks in Bourges.Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Bourges is located in Bourges, just 19 miles from Vierzon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Sancerre is 28 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Bourges, and Orval is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 34 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Bourges.
- Very comfortable large beds, friendly and efficient check in staff, great breakfast and very clean.
- Excellent environment, super friendly staff, cheap but great. Got two rooms together for 2 adults and 2 kids. Paid by booking. Tax + dinner + breakfast for four was just 55 euro!)h
As soon as we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who spoke initially in French which I was working out how to respond as my French is not the best but then he spoke in quite good English so I tried my French just to be polite. Nothing seemed to much trouble .
The bed was really comfy and the breakfast was plentiful .
- Great little restaurant on site which is just as well as not much else around apart from descent sized Lidl next door. Perfect for a stop over on way to French Alps.
- Excellent value room – I had a genius deal and was delighted with the room. Complimentary tea and coffe, good restaurant ( useful as out of city centre) and the breakfast was remarkable. I’ve paid twice as much for less. Will certainly use this hotel again
Inter-hotel Bourges Les Tilleuls
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Inter-hotel Les Tilleuls is located in Bourges, just 19 miles from Vierzon.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sancerre is 26 miles from Inter-hotel Les Tilleuls, and Orval is 24 miles away. Deols Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Good Location and helpful staff, a very nice hotel
- The location is excellent – about a 15 min walk from the centre. Staff were very friendly, very spacious 4 bed family room. Would highly recommend.
Lovely hotel, a bit shabby chic. Nice and clean, good quality bedding and a comfortable bed. Loved that we could sit in the garden. Very pleasant all round.
You could order a bottle of wine to drink in the garden or your room, ready chilled and very reasonable price.
- Lovely room, lovely breakfast (kids are free), easy parking.
- Nice, comfortable rooms, free parking and lovely garden with pool close to town.
One of our top picks in Bourges.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Christina offers accommodations in Bourges.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vierzon is 18 miles from Le Christina, and Sancerre is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 35 miles from Le Christina.
- The staff were lovely and the room was very quiet. Hotel provided a baby bed for us too. Breakfast buffet was good.
- Clean, comfortable & helpful & welcoming reception staff
- Staff was very friendly and helpful when we arrived. Room was very clean and had all we needed. We easily found free parking nearby.
- The hotel is situated conveniently in a cobbled street in the lovely historic city of Bourges. From the outside it’s not that impressive. However, the staff are helpful and it’s all very efficient. The room was of good size and very clean and comfortable. Compared with other French hotels it offers good value for money. Don’t miss the cathedral, which is absolutely spectacular!
- Very nice clean room and bathroom. We’ll equipped and it was not large but big enough to be comfortable,
Premiere Classe Bourges
In the heart of the Berry, the hotel is a few minutes from the center of the city and Jacques Cœur Palace. Its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a work desk.The functional and modern rooms of the Premiere Classe Bourges come each with a private bathroom with shower, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Buffet breakfast is available each morning until 10 am. Children under 10 years old enjoy reduced rates on breakfast. For lunch or dinner, the Premiere Classe Bourges is conveniently located within easy reach of a wide array of restaurants.Easily accessible from the A71 highway, exit 7, the hotel Première Classe Bourges has the comfort and warm atmosphere of a brand new generation of hotels. Free private parking is available on site.
Next to motorway
Outside seating area
Little fire escape ‘balcony’ for smokers
- Easy to locate. Great no fuss welcome. Everything spotless clean. Everything worked. Modest but excellent breakfast.
Basically a place to sleep over – clean, good location, good price.
Nice DIY breakfast
- 2nd time in 2 years we have booked this particular hotel. Good rates, clean rooms with good AC. On a roundabout with 2 or 3 good eateries just 5mins walk away. Very convenient to the Piage exit, and fuel available about 2km away. Would stay again.
- Charming employees and valuable breakfast for only 5€.
- Next to motorway
ibis Styles Bourges
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis Styles Bourges offers accommodations in Bourges, just 18 miles from Vierzon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sancerre is 30 miles from ibis Styles Bourges, and Orval is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from the property.
The staff are wonderful, both night and day. They are super-friendly and helpful.
The breakfast (included in the room price) is excellent. There is something for everyone
Fantastic location just off A71
Clean, good garden, friendly service, nice breakfast
- Extremely clean room. Comfortable bed. Convenient location – just off the motorway with good restaurants within a minutes walk. Good area to exercise the dog. Ample breakfast. Nice, friendly staff. Swimming pool for the summer months. WiFi that works!
- Really good location when driving through comfortable room good breakfast
- Excellent staff, and nearness of local restaurants.
- The staff are wonderful, both night and day. They are super-friendly and helpful.
ibis Bourges Centre
One of our best sellers in Bourges! The hotel ibis Bourges Centre is located just 2,300 feet from Jacques Coeur Palace and 0.7 miles from Saint-Etienne Cathedral. It has a 24-hour reception and the air-conditioned rooms all include free Wi-Fi.Each guest room is decorated in a modern style and has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a radio. A bathtub or a shower, as well as a hairdryer are also provided in the private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Free, public parking is available on site and the hotel is 2.8 miles from Bourges Golf Club. It is 1 miles from Bourges Train Station.
- Great location, easy check in, friendly staff. Easy parking.
Not a lot; the staff on reception were surly; we booked a twin room with a bath but were given a room with a shower. When I pointed out that it had been advertised with a bath I was told “that’s just an advertisement – we don’t have any rooms with baths!”
The room was small and boxy, expensive but shabby with very narrow beds, threadbare towels and a feeling of a cheap motel. Located next to the bus station it was noisy and isolated by main roads and heavy traffic. There are no restaurants close by.
- Good breakfast and helpful staff. Although the immediate surroundings are unprepossessing the hotel is close to the historic city centre.
- Basic hotel with pleasant staff, room small but adequate, good value.
- It was ok corporate clean everything as it should be
Top Hotels In Plaimpied-givaudins Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plaimpied-Givaudins Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!