10 Best Hotels To Stay In Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Plage Dʼargelès Languedoc-roussillon:
Situated 500 feet from the beach and a lovely pine tree forest, this family-run hotel is in a peaceful and comfortable setting.Les Mimosas features 27 spacious rooms including one room with easy access for the disabled. It can also accommodate groups from 20 to 50 people. There is parking for cars and buses available in the near vicinity.Argelès-sur-Mer seaside resort is close to the hotel and offers a wide range of water, outdoor and nightlife activities.
- very good and nice location, shops, restaurants, nice people in hotel
- Location of the hotel and the room were just great.
- Loved the neighborhood , very friendly,quiet and safe. Loved the extra special touches at breakfast – just right!
- Staff is amazing – very friendly and all. The location is great – very quiet and close to the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Warm greeting .. no fuss or bother left to own devices once giveninfo on local attractions and how to get about
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Le Maritime is located in Argelès-sur-Mer in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 21 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cadaqués is 22 miles from Le Maritime, and Perpignan is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- good breakfast, very close to beach, close to shops
- It was beautiful. It was a short holiday but, beside the fact that in the first we have had another room, everything else was okay and we’ve spent a very good short holiday.
- Good sized balcony. Excellent air con. Well positioned for the beach and out of the main noisy area. Also well-positioned for ‘le petit train touristique’ and a 1 euro bus which connected every 15mins to the station. Unfortunately neither the hotel or tourist information seem to know that this bus exists!!! Unbelievable. Look for the Navette. Don’t be duped by the bus stop outside the station. It doesn’t stop here. The stop is just around the corner.
- Good location was the only bonus to our stay at Le Maritime
- Good location, swimming pool, friendly staff, balcony
Hotel Centre Plage
One of our best sellers in Argelès-sur-Mer! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the heart of Argelès and 150 feet from the beach, the Centre Plage Hotel boasts comfortable guest rooms with all the facilities needed for the nicest stay. Most rooms offer a view of the sea or the mountain.Enjoy a typical Mediterranean landscape and climate in Argelès, which offers easy access to Perpignan and Spain. The town itself offers numerous cultural activities and is proud of its stunning heritage.The property offers an all you can eat buffet breakfast. The products served are organic and fair trade.In the summer, Argelès has lots of activities for all ages. It is the perfect place for family holidays.
- Habitacion muy confortable y cerca de la playa y bares/restaurantes.
- This time the wi-fi working in the room . I could listen to my music and watch my downloaded movies. After a days sightseeing and conversing in French nice to unwind with something familiar at night. A big improvement from before.
Clean, comfortable and it has friendly staff. The location is good as it is i the centre but please be aware that the clubs and bars are open until 3am.
There is free wifi, a balcony, a tv and overall it is fuss free accommodation at a great price.
- sea view, beach in 3 min walk, supermarket nearby, recet\ption staff speak English and most of them are very helpful
Great value hotel close to beach. Although no onsite parking there are many spaces in free public car parks opposite hotel.
Good restaurants nearby and try out the CAVE bar outside – a cooperative selling local wine and beer – a house Kir Royale is only 3 euros – and really nice staff.
Marina is a nice 15 minutes walk away along the beach
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer.Located in Argelès-sur-Mer, 22 miles from Roses, Hôtel Acajou features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Cadaqués is 23 miles from Hôtel Acajou, and Perpignan is 12 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 15 miles away.
- Fabulous stop-over en-route to Spain, particularly when travelling with pets. The outdoor enclosed patio area was great for privacy
- The place was easy to find. For an overnight stop from France to Spain it was excellent. A small room, but it had everything we needed. They had enough resources to charge our mobiles and other batteries, which is often not true. The parking place in front of the room is a bonus. The bed was comfortable. I could book again.
- Good location – clean and tidy rooms – hot water and a good shower – good price for a family room.
- Loved the little seating area outside each of the rooms. Our room had a fridge and a microwave which would be useful if staying more than one night.
- The staff were really helpful, and it was a warm room with a comfortable bed, a good shower and we had an enjoyable breakfast – lovely croissants. Close to Collioure which is a lovely place to visit.
Hôtel Beau Rivage
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Beau Rivage is in the seaside town of Argelès-sur-Mer and overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. It has direct access to the beach and most of the guest rooms have sea views.Each air-conditioned room has contemporary furnishings and feature an elegant décor designed by Mario Martinez. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Hotel Beau Rivage and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Guests can discover Côte Vermeille coast, and Jardin des Jeux, which is 350 feet away.Some shops, a handicrafts market and water sports are available a 5-minute walk from the hotel.There is a free public parking 150 feet from the property.
- Excellent location and really comfortable bed. Good breakfast
- The hotel is near to the beach. Parking was for free, but not exactly on the hotel. The room was clean, bed comfortable and we have view on the sea. The staff on reception was very kind and helpfull. Near to hotel are lots of good restaurants.
- Great location right at the beach, restaurants etc. Very welcoming staff.
- This is an amazing small hotel. Looks quite basic online but in actual fact was a hidden gem. The beach is literally outside the front door. You are in the hub of everything but no noise at night. Couldnt be better!!
- The staff on reception were very helpful . Always pleasant and welcoming to our family
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Les Mouettes is located in Argelès-sur-Mer, just 20 miles from Roses. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Cadaqués is 20 miles from Les Mouettes, and Perpignan is 14 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, excellent room. Would certainly book this again.
- We liked the thoughtfulness of the staff. The willingness to go the extra to make us happy and comfortable.
- Very nice hotel, very tasteful interior. Nice pool area and whirlpool, large balconies. The room (seaside) was modern, clean and quiet (despite the closeby street and train tracks), staff was friendly. Plenty of parking space!
- The hotel is modern and our room was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was very good compared to other hotels we had stayed at but the price reflected it.
- Excellent pool and jacuzzi. Relaxed atmosphere. Good parking. Tea and coffee in room. Generous balcony. Stunning views.
Grand Hôtel Du Lido
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Close to the beach at Argelès, the Grand Hôtel Du Lido has well-equipped guest rooms and apartments. The hotel features an excellent restaurant, a heated outdoor swimming pool, and a private beach during the high season.The hotel restaurant is located by the swimming pool and serves wonderful buffets. There is often live musical entertainment to accompany your meal. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Free private parking is available at the Grand Hôtel Du Lido, making it easy to explore the Languedoc-Roussillon region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the Grand Hôtel Du Lido will be happy to help you organize your stay in Argelès 24 hours a day.
- Close to beach, breakfast by pool was excellent but expensive
- The evening meal was excellent and the waiting staff some of the best we have ever encountered. Incredibly courteous,happy and efficient, a real credit to the hotel. The bar was excellenty stocked with digestifs too!
Beds were really uncomfortable, manager came to look at them, never saw him again.
Investment in the rooms stopped in the 1970s.
Some of the ladies on reception need to go on a customer care course, really miserable and outright rude.
Real shame because the hotel could be fantastic.
I would never go back.
- The staff was excellent and location perfect for our beach/bike vacation.
- Position of the hotel. Off road parking. Friendly staff.
Hotel Clair Logis
Hotel Clair Logis is located in Argelès-sur-Mer, 21 miles from Roses and 22 miles from Cadaqués.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Perpignan is 12 miles from Hotel Clair Logis, and Collioure is 3.2 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 16 miles away.
- Clean and neat room as well as the bedsheets and cleaning of the room. Very friendly the owners and supportive at all time with additional info.
- Staff were nice and polite. Good central village location
- A fridge/freezer for water etc…yippee. Walking distance to the beach and Les Deferentes plus town centre near by. Close to the train.
- Good central location. Comfortable and clean at a good price. Pleasant breakfast outside in the courtyard surrounded by flowers.
- We loved our stay, the staff were very pleasant. The room very clean. Excellent value for the money. We will definately use the hotel again
Hôtel – Villa Les Sirènes
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel – Villa Les Sirènes offers accommodations in Argelès-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Roses is 21 miles from Hôtel – Villa Les Sirènes, and Cadaqués is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Just a short distance from the beach, but in a calm, residential area. Friendly owners making special efforts to accommodate guest needs and wishes, also for breakfast. We liked the maritime decoration, Nice large room at least for the one we had. View towars the morning sun. Easy walking distance to bar and shopping area, walking distance to port.
- The room was big and clean. The recepcionist gave us good sugestions.
Nice and small hotel
Central and quiet location on a one-way street.
Good and free parking on the street.
Very service oriented staff.
Nice views from the room.
Just a few minutes walk from the beach.
- The staff/owners were very friendly and helpful. They interacted very well with the guests making you feel very welcome. Breakfast on the terrace was very pleasant, the service was prompt and the food good. Offered to help take bags to the room.
- Very helpful, friendly staff. Good location for beach, shops and restaurants.
Hotel Bleu Azur
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Bleu Azur is located in Argelès-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 21 miles from Hotel Bleu Azur, and Cadaqués is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Spotlessly clean, lovely pool. Staff very friendly and efficient.
- Breakfast was adequate & plentiful. The hotel did some washing for me which was excellent. A glass of wine and bottle of water was happily supplied on request at very reasonable cost. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Rooms were cleaned day and comfortable.
- Family room very small with a tiny window and no balcony, small beds. Expensive for what you get. Nice pool, friendly staff.
Convenient walk to Deferlantes Festival. Staff were friendly and helpful.
10 minute walk to the beach and marina.
The WiFi was good
- Overall we had a wonderful stay at hotel bleu azur. Staff were hands on when something went wrong as we had an issue with our shower and they promptly moved us to another room. We required a taxi in the early morning and the owner happily gave us a lift to the station. We couldn’t ask for better hosts. Only down bit was that it was a little further than 800 m to the beach x
Top Hotels In Plage Dʼargelès Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plage dʼArgelès Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!