10 Best Hotels To Stay In Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Placy-montaigu Lower Normandy:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Saint-Michel offers accommodations in Aunay-sur-Odon, just 16 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Cabourg is 30 miles from Hotel Saint-Michel, and Bayeux is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The rooms are basic, but comfortable, clean and quiet. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic croissants with the petit dejeuner!
- This is an excellent family run hotel. The room was clean and modern with good on suite facilities. The bed was comfortable and we had a good nights rest.The restaurant served well, presented food cooked to a high standard. The couple that own the hotel were very pleasant and helpful.
- Friendly hostess. Excellent breakfast. Aunay is an interesting location – features in WW2 Battle for Normandy history. Good wifi. Hostess made telephone booking for dinner at another hotel in Aunay. Easy access to Bayeux which has more than a great tapestry. It is a fascinating mediaeval town to explore.
L’accueil très sympathique du patron, chef, depuis l’arrivée jusqu’au départ. Tout cela très bien épaulé par la dame qui nous a servi ensuite. La cuisine est fine et le poisson cuit exactement comme il faut – c’est rare…
La chambre, simple mais suffisante et, détail subtil, une petite radio portative à disposition. Je pensais que c’était un oubli du client précédent et l’ai rapportée à la réception mais non ! C’était bien prévu pour améliorer le confort déjà bien présent. Bravo.
- Rien à dire, que du bien de cet hôtel, les patrons sont très accueillants et à l’écoute du client. Nous recommandons cet établissement à tout nos amis, et reviendrons avec plaisir si besoin.
ibis budget Saint Lô
The ibis budget Saint Lô is 2 miles from central Saint Lo. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The soundproof rooms include satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower. The rooms are accessible with elevator.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast each day. There are a number of restaurants nearby.The hotel is accessible from the A84 highway.
- We were expecting basic accommodation and were delighted by a welcoming staff, a large room and a really enjoyable breakfast the following morning.
- A convenient location and very handy when using Cherbourg ferry port. Large supermarket just over the road and a couple of restaurants close by.
- very basic hotel, somewhere to lay your head for a night only,
Excellent breakfast choice & very
Staff very good & on call to
- Nice and clean room! Lady at the reception was very kind and helpful!
Le Motel du Bocage
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Motel du Bocage offers accommodations in Giéville, just 29 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayeux is 22 miles from Le Motel du Bocage, and Saint Lo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The proximity to where we were spending the evening and the no fuss facilities
- The proprieter, she`s as helpful as possible with linited English & she cooks a mean steak 🙂 , great quiet location after a long days travel from down south
Motel Style cabins so no noise from above and car parked right outside the door.
The staff were very friendly and I liked the informality.
- bed was good , shower powerfull, staff friendly although did not speak english but we were in france
- très bon accueil, cuisine excellente et familiale pour un prix plus que raisonnable.
No:16 Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, No:16 Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Tessy-sur-Vire, just 31 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Bayeux is 27 miles from No:16 Chambres d’hôtes, and Granville is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from No:16 Chambres d’hôtes.
- Nice big rooms. Nice couple who owned it. Good value for money. Ii would recommend people to stay here.
- This place is amazing: The rooms are furnished and decorated with a lot of attention to detail. The bed was incredibly comfortable and like the room itself very spacious where you will get a restful sleep (soundproofing!). It is a boutique hotel and as such luxurious and very clean. The owners deserve special praise: Katie and Randy go the extra mile to make their guests happy. You will find refreshing conversations, lovely people, delicious desserts and no desire remaining open.
- Everything above expectations. Kathy and Randy create a special experience in hospitality. The room was very comfortable with good beds and a big bathroom. Breakfast was very good and dinner everytime a positive surprise. The house was very comfortable with a very nice garden.
- Big bedroom with a King size bed. You are like at home. Possibility to have dinner.
- Fantastiskt lyxigt med oerhört trevligt värdpar! Man känner sig oerhört välkommen och det är extra härligt att värdparet är engelsmän när man har dålig franska. Jag och min kompis blev behandlade som prinsessor men ändå familjärt. Rummen är speciella och lyxigt inredda, champagne på rummet när vi anlände. Underbart!
ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie offers accommodations in Saint Lo, just 21 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Granville is 30 miles from ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie, and Vire is 20 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a convenient place if you are there on business. Room new and clean.
- The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. A hand towel would be useful with the bath towel. Quiet location.
- It was in a lovely quite area and access by car to shopping Centre nearby was easy. Walking was also accessible on the area and the hotel itself was relaxing with lovely staff.
- The breakfast was excellent, the beds very comfortable, staff very helpful and friendly.
- The breakfast was especially good. The bar was also very handy. The rooms was also very comfortable with ensuite shower.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter-Hotel Saint-Lô offers accommodations in Saint Lo, just 21 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Granville is 30 miles from Inter-Hotel Saint-Lô, and Vire is 20 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles away.
- Easy access to motorway, very clean, reasonably spacious and pet friendly.
- definitely better option then Ibis Budget which is next. Good location in case you do not want to get far away from higway and you need to sleep 1 night.
- very friendly and efficient staff, good facilities and very clean – very pleased to recommend.
- A very clean and well maintained hotel, in a very good location for onward travel to the northern ferry ports. The hotel has been subject to a recent refurbishment. The rooms are a comfortable size with good size beds. Unfortunately there was no provision in the room for making hot drinks, this was disappointing, as often after a long journey you are ready to relax in your room with a cup of tea or coffee. The staff are very pleasant, make you feel welcome and speak good English if you wish them to.
- Nice enough hotel. Rooms were clean and modern with a decent shower. At check in they offered to accommodate us in two connected twin rooms as we had booked a family room for four adults, which wouldn’t have been big enough, all at no extra cost. We also made use of the jacuzzi and sauna, which was a nice welcome touch after three long days cycling to get here.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Crémaillère offers accommodations in Saint Lo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bayeux is 21 miles from La Crémaillère, and Granville is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great place 1 minute from the center. Friendly people but the bed matrix was awful
- Convenient place to stay in St Lo. Great for the city centre
- Very welcoming staff and convenient place to stay in the town
- kindless of the owner and very center of Normandy… between the overlord beaches and Grandville harbour.. easily access to the Anglo-Normandes Jersey and Guernesey..
- Close to market and just around the corner from the church. Very friendly hosts. Very clean.
Mercure Saint Lô Centre
This Mercure is situated 1,650 feet from the train station, next to the river and opposite the historic city walls in Saint Lô. It offers free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Mercure Saint Lô are equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathrooms. They are accessible by elevator.Breakfast is available daily. There is also a bar and a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine. In summer, this can be enjoyed on the terrace that overlooks the city walls.The Mercure Saint Lô offers easy access to the city center on foot. Points of interest include Notre-Dame Church, the church of Sainte-Croix, and the largest horse farm in France.
- Bacon and egg breakfast. Met friends, briefing room facilities, good.
We did not use the restaurant, however we did use the bar and the night porter / bar lady was outstandingly helpful, and very nice – there was an issue with the keg and she worked and worked at it for ages so we could have some beer – lovely lady!
Locations superb – everything on the doorstep. Near pubs, restaurants etc. Hotel staff accommodated the bikes we had and stored them securely overnight which was a great relief.
- We chose the hotel as it was on the Voie Verte, no busy roads to cycle on. Our cycles were locked up in a garage overnight. Breakfast was good, but dinner was disappointing taken in the restaurant. For a Mercure hotel we expected better.
- Lovely breakfast hot option was lovely ,especially being able to boil eggs
- High quality of the room and bathroom fixtures and fittings, the helpfulness of the reception staff. A very good welcome.
Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô is located in Saint Lo, just 22 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Granville is 29 miles from Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô, and Avranches is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- great location just off motorway-supermarket close by
Big family size room very good value for money. Easy access from motorway.
Communal areas were very modern and looked newly decorated. Staff very accommodating.
1. This was a very good reasonably priced French hotel.
2. The welcome was very professional and efficient.
3. The room was of excellent size sufficent to be able to keep my bike in the room with me! 4. The bed was very comfortable.
5. The range of options for breakfast was very wide and of good quality.
Thoughtfulness of receptionist on arrival who chose a room on the ground floor convenient for me with two dogs
Good external sound insulation
Easy access into town and countryside
Heating in room
- La salle de restaurant est très jolie, le repas était bon.
One of our top picks in Vire.Located in Vire, 29 miles from Bayeux, Campanile Vire features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 30 miles from Campanile Vire, and Saint Lo is 20 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 50 miles away.
- The room was basic but warm. The breakfast buffet was very good. The lady on reception was helpful.
Very comfortable beds, a good night’s sleep.
A good location set conveniently close to the centre of Vire (too far to walk, time-wise anyway) and well-positioned for accessing the motorway network.
- Friendly staff , easy to park and great value for money for a one night only stay . Rooms clean but basis . Food was fine but basic
- Good value and clean, basic accommodation but had everything you needed.
- Bed was very good. Layout of family room with bunk beds meant children had a bed each rather than sharing a double sofa bed.
Top Hotels In Placy-montaigu Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Placy-Montaigu Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!