10 Best Hotels To Stay In Placida Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Placida Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Placida Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Placida Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Placida Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Placida Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Placida Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Placida Florida:
Boca Grande Resort
One of our top picks in Boca Grande – and a guest favorite.
Just a 7-minute drive from shopping at the Historic Village of Boca Grande, Boca Grande Resort features an on-site marina, Uncle Henry’s Marina. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.A cable TV is included in each of the air-conditioned rooms at this resort. A radio alarm clock and wake up service are available for added convenience.Kayaks, golf carts and bicycles are all available for rent at Boca Grande Resort. An outdoor pool and beach access are also available.Boca Tiki Bar and Grill is the on-site bar featuring beer, wine, liquor and grilled food. Patrick’s Thai Bistro, also on site, has traditional Thai cuisine and sushi.Gasparilla State Park is just a 10-minute drive from the property. Guests are 4 miles from Charlotte Harbor Preservation State Park.
- Location great restaurant excellent staff fantastic.
- The location on the island was nice, a bit remote. Parking is abundant and free. The staff was pleasant and the facility was nice and quiet. The Inn provided lots of towels in the bathroom, which was clean and roomy. No place for breakfast or lunch on site but there was 1 dinner restaurant (with limited menu), ate here 1 night and the food was very good, but be prepared to spend $$$$… nearby convenience store sold coffee, beverages, snacks and had a deli plus various other novelties. You can also rent golf carts for Island transportation at the store. Bike rental behind the hotel was great.
- Restaurant on site. Bed very comfortable. Rooms were very clean.
- Quiet area, enjoyed early morning and late afternoon walks along the fishing pier. Sometimes enjoyed reading by the pool as it was shady and peaceful.
- beautiful room, sorry we did not try the restaurant, and were too tired to say up and go dancing.
Charlotte Bay Resort
This hotel overlooks the water of Charlotte Harbor and is a 5-minute drive from downtown Port Charlotte, Florida. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen with an oven and full-size refrigerator is part of the suites at the Charlotte Bay Resort. Guests can relax on the balcony or watch a movie from the resort’s DVD library. A private washer and dryer are provided.Charlotte Bay Resort boasts an outdoor billiards table and a horseshoe pit. Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk.Fort Myers is 25 miles from the Charlotte Bay Resort and Club. Charlotte County Airport is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- My only issue was that the pool was closed on Saturday. And the hot tub wasn’t working at all. Those were some of the reasons that we chose your location. Other than that everything was wonderful
- I loved everything about the space and the balcony was amazing the layout was perfect I could live in that place loved it.
The condo is roomy and clean. The location sits in a rustic setting with veiws of Charlotte Harbor
Minor repairs are needed on the exterrior.
- Patio,pool, outdoor BBQs. Close to our activities, close to Stores
- The staff was very friendly. I was staying due to a death in the family and it was a great getaway during a sad situation. Great value for families plenty of room and a great park across the street with beautiful views. Would definately recommend. Thank you!!
The Palmetto Inn
One of our top picks in Boca Grande.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Boca Grande, 25 miles from Fort Myers, The Palmetto Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 28 miles from The Palmetto Inn, and Sanibel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Englewood
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Englewood offers pet-friendly accommodations in Englewood.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota is 31 miles from Motel 6 Englewood, and Siesta Key is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 35 miles from Motel 6 Englewood.
Beds were comfortable
The people who were at the desk were honest and good
- Englewood only has two hotels and they are both junky. Motel 6 is slightly less junky than the other one.
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Did not have a hair dryer as was supposed to be. Location was central to any store and a short drive to beach.
- It was quite, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfortable the pillows were comfortable this selection of channels on the TV where decent.
- Beds were comfortable
The Pearl Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Englewood – and a guest favorite.
Providing a private beach area on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and free Wi-Fi access, this beachfront inn is in Englewood, Florida. Lemon Bay Park is 7 miles from the property.Each unit features cable TV, an iron, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, and kitchenware are included in all accommodations.A wooden pathway leads guests directly from the inn to Manasota Key Beach. Laundry facilities are available at The Pearl Beach Inn Resort as well as a terrace for guests to lounge on.Lemon Bay Playhouse, a community theater, is 8 miles away. Shamrock Park and Nature Center is 15 minutes from the inn. Myakka State Forest is located a 19-minute drive from the property.
Very nice room right on the beach.
Manager was very sweet and accommodating
- The view, you are right on the beach, they have beach chairs and umbrellas
- Incredible location right on the beach on the Gulf if Mexico
- Right on the beach. Can’t ask for a better location. Staff was super friendly. Room was extremely clean. I will definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic location. Extremely clean. Very efficient air con which doubled as a heater. Lovely welcome.
- Very nice room right on the beach.
Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Overlooking Charlotte Harbor, this Punta Gorda waterfront hotel features a dock, outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Every room provides a waterfront or city view and cable TV with HBO.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are included in the simply decorated rooms at the Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel and Suites. There’s free Wi-Fi along with a desk and sitting area.Boat docking, a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests at the the Waterfront Hotel and Suites Punta Gorda. Guests can try their hand at fishing or enjoy the convenience of the on-site business center.Guests can dine at Hurricane Charley’s Raw Bar & Grill, open for lunch and dinner and providing live music Friday and Saturday nights. A daily hot breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also available.The Fishermen’s Village Resort and Blanchard House Museum is 1 miles from the hotel. Central Port Charlotte is a 10-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable, and the room was very quiet.
- The staff tried their best and were friendly. Did what they could but at no time could we see the manager. The views are amazing.
- The harbor view, the lanai, the pool (saltwater!), the landscaping, the location, the beds!
Very clean room, friendly housekeepers. Only negative was musty odor when entering room.
All personal at desk and gal who did breakfast were helpful and very pleasant. Great location.
- Very clean and comfy beds. Love the waterfront patio.
Days Inn Port Charlotte
This Port Charlotte hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Port Charlotte Town Center Mall is just a 5 minute drive away.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Charlotte. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided as well.Guests of this hotel can relax on the deck in poolside lounge chairs or use the on-site fitness center. For groups, a free local area transportation service can be provided with advance reservation.The Port Charlotte Days Inn offers a daily hot breakfast. JD’s Bistro and Grill serves traditional farm-to-table Southern-inspired steakhouse for dinner with live jazz music Tuesday through Saturday.This hotel is 2 miles from KidStar Amusement Park and Port Charlotte Golf Club is a 9 minute drive away. Charlotte County Airport is 11 miles away.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
The eggs were really good!
We also had French toast that was really good.
- The stay there was pleasant. The people were very nice.
- It was OK Rooms could you some work. Staff was excellent
- Breakfast was good but I missed not having any meat. Also nine o’clock is a little early for some people to get up and get down for breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte
In Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast are provided.A microwave and refrigerator are included in select rooms at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom comes with towels and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Port Charlotte Microtel Inn and Suites. Other facilities include a business center, meeting facilities, and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Port Charlotte Golf Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests will be a 7-minute drive from Port Charlotte Beach.
- Staff was excellent even at 1 am. She was friendly and got me what I needed. They even gave me a toothbrush.
- The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent location.
- My dog was warmly welcomed. I was pleased with this.
Clean Place with Nice Pool and surrounding.
Good Breakfast. Daily Newspapers available.
Nice and helpfull Service personell.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. Made you feel very at home and safe. All the girls at the front desk were outstanding. I was a Customer Service Manager for 10 years and you have some of the best. Hold onto them, good help like that is not easy to find now days.
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
Located in Punta Gorda in the region of Florida, 23 miles from Fort Myers, The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from The Wyvern Hotel, and Cape Coral is 27 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Charlie at the piano bar was so nice and a great bartender! The pool top is a great view!
- The room was good and the staff was friendly, kept up with changing the linens
- It’s a beautiful hotel with spacious rooms and a rooftop pool and bar with a beautiful view
The Bed was really nice
parking was crowded and limited.
- Beautiful hotel in the heart of Punta Gorda. Loved the rooftop deck; very clean, large European style rooms; exceptional staff. Would highly recommend this as a place to stay.
Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
On the edge of Charlotte Harbor, Four Points offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. It features a gym and an outdoor pool with a hot tub.A laptop safe and a desk with an ergonomic chair are in Sheraton Harborside’s rooms. An iron and a hairdryer are also provided. Bright colors, wooden furniture, and white bedspreads are part of the modern décor.Free bike rentals are offered by the 24-hour staff. Guests can cycle to The Military Heritage & Aviation Museum, just 2 miles away.Free public parking is available at Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside.
Lend a bike perk.
Fruit water in hotel lobby.
Waitress in hotel restaurant very sweet, efficient.
I felt very safe and comfortable…this is very important to me.
I liked set up for purchase of beverages and snacks available in lobby and did not miss vending machine use
- Brittany at the front desk was excellent. Extremely helpful and knows the area. Have excellent recommendations. Always had a smile on her face.
- Bed was extremely comfortable with the perfect pillows! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Great coffee in the room.Then more coffee in the elevator area. Two complimentary Dasani waters.Shampoo dispensers in the shower.Awesome TV.Awesome view from our room of the water and town.Personnel were friendly and helpful.Just can’t say enough good things about this place.And we thought the price was very reasonable.
- Lend a bike perk.
Top Hotels In Placida Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Placida Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Placida Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Placida Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!