10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pizarra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pizarra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pizarra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pizarra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pizarra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pizarra Andalucía:
Hotel Cortijo del Arte – Caminito del Rey
One of our top picks in Pizarra.Located 14 mi from Málaga, this rural hotel is 1.2 mi from Pizarra Train Station. It offers an outdoor salt water pool, and air-conditioned rooms with wooden beams, set around a central patio.Cortijo del Arte Caminito del Rey’s rooms are also heated, and have a mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Duplex rooms, with wooden stairs and a seating area, are available.The Cortijo has a tapas bar, and the à la carte restaurant serves local specialties. Guests are welcome to use for free the barbecue in the garden, and packed lunches can be requested.There is a free WiFi zone at the Cortijo del Arte, and free on-site parking is offered. Excursions with animals are available in the surroundings, upon request. The nearest beach is 19 mi away. Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, home to Caminito del Rey, is within 19 mi.
- Fabulous environment. Tranquil. Restaurant was excellent. Staff really lovely and very helpful. Pool is fabulous.
- Arrived late but still managed to get a good meal
- I was in Morocco the day before my check in date, and was not able to make it in the evening. I was in contact with the office to let them know i wouldn’t be in till after midnight and they left the keys for me in an easily accessible place.
Great location if you travel by car. The parking is free.
The rooms are arranged around a pretty courtyard, are well designed and beautifully decorated.
We woke up to the sound of the birds chirping, it couldn’t be more beautiful and sweet.
- Nice old farm converted into a cosy hotel. Good restaurant.
Posada Los Cantaros
Set in a 19th-century country house, Posada Los Cantaros has an outdoor pool and gardens. The air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV with DVD player.Posada Los Cántaros offers superb views of Andalusia’s Sierra de las Nieves Mountains. It is less than 25 mi from Málaga and the beaches of the Costa del Sol.The traditional features of the building have been carefully restored. It has natural stone walls, wooden beams and tiled floors.Los Cántaros has a characteristic restaurant with wonderful mountain views. There is also a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace.Free private parking is available at the Posada. The reception can arrange car or bicycle rental and provide information about the area.
- The lady who took mostly care of us (she welcomed us on arrival, took care of us at breakfast, gave us useful tips, etc) was very nice, although she spoke only Spanish. We saw the owner mostly at night, at dinner. Nice and clean but no more than that.
La tranquilidad del sitio.
La decoración de la posada en general y de nuestra habitación, todo con un lujo de detalles.
Las cenas exquisitas.
- Nos gustó más la cama, y el entorno super tranquilo
- La atención de Patrick hijo espectácular, la habitación perfecta, el lugar y las vistas inmejorables.
- los mas destacable: una atención y un servicio que supera las esperanzas, una maravilla de pequeño hotel cuidado en los mínimos detalles, una vistas que te dejan boca abierta, desayunos completos y frescos, cena como no puedes pensar en un lugar apartado del mundo jijiji Este chico sabe cocinar !!!! Pueden rivalizar con los grandes sin duda. Un sitio por visitar por lo menos una vez en su vida, excepcional y entrañable. Un 10
Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey offers accommodations in Casarabonela, 21 mi from Málaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Set in 17th-century building, all rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Pantano del Chorro beaches are 7.5 mi from Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey, and Marbella and Torremolinos are both within 21 mi of the property. The South Access for famous Caminito del Rey Route is 15 mi away, while the North Access is 11 mi away, and Torcal de Antequera is 37 mi away. Malaga Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property. Casarabonela Town Center is 17 mi from the hotel.
- Pool was nice and good restaurant, and room was ok too.
- Great food, beautiful old cortijo well restored, great collection of old agricultural implements
- The setting for the hotel is excellent. The work carried out to restore the building outstanding. A very interesting hotel on the eye. The food and menu was good.
- Good reform, very quiet place, very clean, with charm.
- Tastefully decorated in keeping with the building, quite a unique experience
Gce Hoteles is set in Estación de Cártama, 20 minutes’ drive from central Málaga. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage at tour desk.All bright, air-conditioned rooms are soundproofed and come with flat-screen TV. They feature wooden floors and come with a work desk and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast, including regional and ecological products and fresh juices is available at the Gce. Guests can also relax with a drink in the hotel bar or on the terrace.You can drive to the Andalusia Technology Park in 10 minutes’ drive and Malaga Airport is 9.3 mi away. On-site parking is available for an extra charge and there is easy access to the A357 Motorway.
Clean modern hotel.10 minute walk to station with regular service to Malaga and coastal train service.Plenty of bars close by.
About my 6th stay.24 hour front desk.
The hotel was excellent, however it was directly opposite an abattoir where pigs were slaughtered throughout the night, the sound was horrendous and the smell outside was dreadful from the animals. I would not ever go back to this hotel purely based on its location,
many people may not be aware of it but it was a truly horrific sound to have to go to sleep hearing these poor animals in fear and imminent slaughter.
Chef made me a delicious meal when we arrived @11.30pm even though it was closing time
There’s a huge park right next the hotel, excellent for the dog.
- This hotel gives superb value for money. The staff are fantastic. One girl remembered my name after a stay of 2 days 2 years ago. The location is great for access to the airport -39 minutes by train to the airport.
- I arrived very late 1 am. Checking in was easy and the parking place was also arranged as I asked. I also asked if there was anything to eat at about 1:30 am and I was positively surprised to receive 10 min later freshly made two hot sandwiches with less than 5 EUR. Excellent service!
- Clean modern hotel.10 minute walk to station with regular service to Malaga and coastal train service.Plenty of bars close by.
Hotel Don Pero
Hotel Don Pero is located in the old center of Álora, in central south Andalusia. It offers attractive air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, TV and DVD player. It has free Wi-Fi.Each of the 10 well-priced rooms in the Don Pero has a private tiled bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The same building also has a café and a bar. The hotel can also arrange airport transfers, and offers a luggage storage facility.El Caminito del Rey Nature Monument is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The town of Álora is located in Málaga and its international airport can be reached in about 20 minutes, while the Marbella coast can be reached in 35 minutes.
- Staff friendly,location perfect, right in the town centre. Spotlessly clean.
It was a great little hotel and met our needs perfectly, the staff were friendly and the room comfortable, the small kitchen was good but the local bars were abundant so it was used for no more than a morning coffee.
The bed was heavenly; comfortable, big and squeak-free.
The shower was great, especially welcome after a day walking in the hills.
- Large room ,great view , large shower ,very helpful receptionist , comfort
- Confortable bed. We were offered a small portable stove for free so we were able to cook our meals.
- Perfectly nice location with friendly staff at a great price.
Posadas de España Malaga
This hotel is in Andalucia’s Technology Park, near Malaga’s Botanical Gardens and the A-7 Highway. It provides free parking and internet and an outdoor swimming pool with terrace and lounge chairs.All rooms at Posadas de España Malaga have air conditioning and heating, a bathroom with hairdryer and lots of natural light. They feature hardwood floors and furniture.The Posadas Malaga serves buffet breakfast, a daily menu for lunch, and a range of specials and chef’s suggestions for dinner. There is also a separate bar.The Posadas de España is 7.5 miles from Málaga Airport and 8 miles from central Málaga.Málaga’s Conference Centre is only 5.5 miles away, and the beaches of the Costa de Sol are within a 15-minute drive.
Campanillas is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, sunshine and city walks.
- It is quite cheap, and clean, and has free parking
Nice comfortable hotel near Malaga. With a Car everything is 30 min from the hotel.
Also good Public transport, 30 min to city centre.
Restaurant has a small card but goof food. Breakfast also included (choice) , with a variety of choices to eat.
Good hard bed, great shower! Also nice pool with not much shade.
- The staff was nice. The room was big and clean. The bed were very confortable. The hotel is 15 min away from Malaga and Torremolinos by car; very good position!
- Perfect location for staying to work in the techno-park. Confortable bed and nice swimming pool. Super quiet place.
We were surprised how much we liked this hotel. It had been recommended by a friend as a good hotel, fairly near the airport but without the high prices those closer expected. Not only is it only 10-15 from the airport, it is also very easy to find and well located with good roads. Also we found local restaurants within walking distance and the prices are very much local prices, no marking up here for the tourists. The staff seemed friendly and organised. The pool while relatively small is a great asset especially when we visited just after flying in to the airport, a nice place to relax and unwind and start to get into the holiday mood. During our time at the pool we didn’t notice any noise from nearby unlike one of the comments we had read on Booking.com, guess you can’t please everyone all the time.
So we found the Posadas de Espana Malaga, good value for money, offering a modern comfortable stay in a convenient well connected location
Hotel El Mirador
Set in the foothills of the Mijas Mountains, El Mirador and its spacious gardens cover 262 ft². There is a large outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by a terrace and green areas.El Mirador has an ideal location for exploring nature. There are many hiking routes nearby, and the hotel offers lovely natural views. Guests also enjoy special rates at the two nearby 18-hole golf courses. Lauro Golf is only 0.6 mi away.Simple meals are served every day at El Mirador’s snack bar. There are comfortable lounges for events, as well as a massage service, available at an extra cost.Free public parking is offered on site. The Costa del Sol is within 19 mi, and the cities of Ronda and Marbella are within a short drive. Malaga Airport is 30 minutes drive from the hotel.
- nothing there is noting i like, the swimming pool was locked up, no cot in room and did not get it until the next day, room door to a shared terrace did not lock, had to move room twice, not a happy place or helpful place, did not feel welcome at this hotel at all.
- The hotel could be great. It has amazing views and lots of space.
Easy access into Alhahrin El Grande and easy for Malaga airport.
Lovely grounds and great views.
- The views are amazing. Spacious rooms. Lovely pool. Very peaceful.
- Location (close to Malaga Airport) but quiet in the hills. Good Pool and great views
Hotel Castillo de Monda
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Castillo de Monda offers accommodations in Monda, 24 mi from Málaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 8.7 mi from Hotel Castillo de Monda, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 19 mi away.
- The location was amazing and the terrace from our room fantastic
- Great views and a very individual hotel. The hotel has loads of character and old charm.
- We would like to point out the brilliant staff of the hotel – very welcoming and friendly from start till the end. The hotel is a stunning building and tastefully decorated, better than in the pictures. The gardeners are doing an excellent job. I particularly liked all the little alcoves, you can always find a place for yourself to sit and enjoy the scenery and the weather.
The staff were very friendly & helpful, bright & bubbly.
The restaurant food was exceptional
- Beautiful location and very friendly and helpful staff. The various terraces were delightful places to sit and relax in the evening. The terrace around the swimming pool was a lovely place to sit with a book. The area around the hotel was delightful and authentic (the Roman Road at one end of Monda was amazing). We had a couple of delightful walks in the natural park.
Hotel Plaza del Castillo
One of our best sellers in Malaga! Featuring a unique medieval design, Hotel Plaza del Castillo has a distinctive façade resembling a castle and beautiful ornate gardens. Its rooms have air conditioning, heating and a mini-bar.Featuring stained-glass windows, stone walls and medieval paintings, Plaza del Castillo offers several banquet rooms and a restaurant that serves both traditional and creative cuisine. Room service is available for a surcharge.There is a 24-hour reception and free parking. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.Hotel Plaza del Castillo is conveniently located between the A-7 and the A-357 motorways, only 2 minutes’ drive from Mercamálaga wholesale market. The Congress Palace and the Cortijo Torres Fairground are less than 10 minutes by car.The city center is 6.2 mi away, while Malaga Airport is 7.5 mi away. A bus stop located just 1,000 feet away connects you with the city center and Malagueta Beach. An airport shuttle is available for an extra cost.
Campanillas is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, sunshine and city walks.
- Ate dinner in their restaurant. Food was great. Service a bit slow, but courteous. It’s Spain, right?
- Design, very good food, very good service and the saltwater in the pool.
- This hotel is really beautiful and the garden is amazing. We choosed it as it was close to the airport and we had an early morning flight but such a pity we didn’t go early in that our last day in Malaga to enjoy the garden and the pool! Staff was so friendly and polite and really really helpful for everything we asked (we felt like home :D). Definitely will be returning if again will need an hotel close to airport, so bad it is not an identical one by the sea in Malaga :)!
- Large and clean room. Excellent breakfast with a lot of variety. When we left, as we had an early flight we couldn’t have breakfast in the hotel but they prepared a very good “breakfast bag”. Good wi-fi. Good parking.
The hotel is just 10-15 min from the Airport and 15 min to the city center by taxi, if you want there is a bus that takes you to the city center . Very clean, with a swimming pool , bar/restaurant and quiet at night time.
The people at reception were very friendly and helpful.
ALEGRIA Alhaurin Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Alhaurín el Grande.Surrounded by countryside, Alhaurin Golf Resort is located 3.1 mi from the town of Alhaurin el Grande. It features an outdoor pool with sun loungers and a lovely terrace with outdoor seating area.Air-conditioned and heated, all rooms have free WiFi and satellite TV. Each includes a small balcony, mini-bar, and a private bathroom with a bath. Hairdryer and toiletries are included.La Ventilla, the resort’s main restaurant, offers gastronomic Mediterranean dishes in peaceful and elegant surroundings. There is also a bar, and packed lunches are available on request.Its 18-hole golf course, superbly designed by Severiano Ballesteros, is set among exceptional natural surroundings. The property also offers spa facilities, all of them available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Fuengirola is 11 mi away.
- The beds were so comfortable, views amazing, cleaners were lovely, enjoyed free bottle of fizz on arrival. Spacious rooms were great
- The very spacy rooms with the big and comfortable beds. The silence and great breakfast.
Size and quality of rooms good
Bar facilities goood
- Staff were very helpful and cheerful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Food was good-great breakfast.
- New ownership is starting to realise the full potential of this hotel. Overhauled snack and evening menu/bar prices all much better (have been using this place since 2003) and every menber of staff we interacted with were excellent. It will close for a month in late November for upgrading..looking forward to next visits in 2019.
Top Hotels In Pizarra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pizarra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pizarra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!