10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pittsfield Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Pittsfield Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pittsfield Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pittsfield Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pittsfield Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pittsfield Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pittsfield Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pittsfield Vermont:
Swiss Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Swiss Farm Inn offers accommodations in Pittsfield. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 7 miles from Swiss Farm Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Awesome staff (super friendly and open to chat – we got some very good recommendations from them)
Nice common area with fireplace, games, books, tv
20 min drive to the Killington Ski area and 15 to Pico Mountain
Pittsfield has a couple of good restaurants and a pub in case you do not want to drive to Killington
- Nice family run Inn with large living room and dining space, they are very nice and friendly and have a great breakfast. They also cook a dinner for guests that want to dine in. Easy access and parking, close to Killington ski resort (15m), great option for families 🙂
- It felt like being in a country home. The staff is amazing and very friendly they serve an amazing country breakfast that is so filling. Also if you request you want dinner and enough people request it they will make a great dinner for $20 each and you can bring your beer or wine. The breakfast is also open to the locals so get up early but they always make sure the guests can eat. We woke up after 10am and they still told us to go get breakfast. They were so sweet and it’s 20 mins from Killington and Pico mountain.
- This is a cozy Vermont bed and breakfast. And what a wonderful breakfast. Prople in the area travel miles to have Sunday breakfast so grab a table quick. You won’t need lunch. The rooms are not large but adequate. They are immaculately kept as are the bathrooms. Definitely homely rather than stylish but a lovely lpace to stay. It is also handy for skiing at Killington and Pico which are both an easy half hour drive away on roads which are well treated for winter weather
- We met a nice family and the kids hung out together playing games in front of the large fireplace. We had dinner at the inn both nights and it was delicious. We hope to return again!
- Great breakfast
Clear River Inn and Tavern
Located in Pittsfield, 6 miles from Killington, Clear River Inn and Tavern features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Woodstock is 18 miles from Clear River Inn and Tavern, and Hanover is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 52 miles from Clear River Inn and Tavern.
- We used the motel while skiing locally at Killington. It was a really clean motel, with an attached bar/grill that was really popular even with the locals. For the money we paid we couldn’t fault the place.
- The room was very up to date. modern, and larger than expected. It wasn’t what we were expecting at all and we were pleasantly surprised. The bed was super comfy and everything was very clean. The restaurant was really good too. It was reasonably priced and had a lot of options. The hotel was very close to everything in the area with it only being about 15 minutes to get into town. Owners were also very nice! If we are ever in the area again we are definitely staying here
- cleanliness. The dinnerbatbthe tavern was excellent.
- Doug, the manager, was absolutely excellent. Very hospitable
- Manager was very helpful. Restaurant/pub right next door was excellent
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Trailside Inn is located in Killington in the region of Vermont, just 16 miles from Woodstock.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hanover is 27 miles from Trailside Inn, and Rutland is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great friendly staff, clean bright rooms and open space, near skiing, very reasonable.
- The fire place was nice and the main sitting area was inviting. The proximity to Killington was good.
- Josh is very friendly and helpful! The living room was cozy to relax!
- It is a Great place to spend the time with your family . It is very close to Killington Mountain where you can ski all day long !!! For sure we will be back next year !!!
- The staff were so down to earth, they told us some local places to eat instead of tourist town and it was the best decision. Would definitely come back.
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
- I went with my boyfriend to stay and ski and it was an amazing stay! Clean rooms, great location and fair prices! Would stay here again!
The Snowed Inn
One of our top picks in Killington.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Snowed Inn offers accommodations in Killington.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Woodstock is 14 miles from The Snowed Inn, and Hanover is 25 miles away.
- The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and make the stay just superb.
- Great place! Super clean and close to the mountain.
- We has stayed at the Snowed in before so we did expect a high level of hospitality and comfort and we were not disappointed. We are skiers and the Killington mountain is very close as are restaurants and shops.
- Very friendly hosts and lovely dog. Pleasant breakfast nice area to sit and chat. Hosts very accommodating. Nice tea and coffee station available at all times. Convenient location
- We really enjoyed the studio with the fireplace and it’s own separate entrance.
The Red Clover Inn
Featuring views of Killington and Pico mountains, this heritage Mendon property features an on-site restaurant. Farm-fresh breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided. Killington Golf Course is 7 miles away.An iPod dock is included in rooms at The Red Clover Inn. Natural light brightens each uniquely furnished, country-style room. All rooms offer a private bathroom and select rooms include a spa bathtub.Seafood, steak and wild game feature at The Red Clover Restaurant and Tavern. Guests can also enjoy selections from the wine list and dessert menu.A hot tub is offered for guest use at Inn Red Clover. Guests can borrow a bike to explore the area or visit the gift shop. Fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. A movie library is open to guests.The Catamount ski trails are 2 miles from this property. Gifford Woods State Forest Park is a 10 minute drive from The Red Clover Inn.
- Cosy feel. Set up of communal sitting/games areas. Welcome coffee and cookies. Rural, peaceful location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes with fruit compote was light and fluffy. The omelet was fluffy. We had dinner twice and both evenings the meals were excellent. We had vegetarian risotto, rack of lamb, monk fish, and pig shank. Everything was well prepared and the service very attentive.
- Warm and cozy, greeted like a long lost member of the family! Every wish catered too! One of the finest dining experiences in New England, charming Thursday evening with a very talented local jazz band providing perfect dinner music at the perfect volume! Thank you!
- Gorgeous location, like a postcard, and just 15min away from Killington Resort area. The lodge is super cozy with a nice fireplace to keep you warm, very friendly staff, delicious breakfast served every morning. The room was nice and clean, with a very nice and big spa bathtub, perfect after a day skiing!
- This was my 2nd time staying here and it was just as great as the 1st time. The delicious breakfast starts your day off just right. Will definitely be coming back!
Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington
Located in Rutland, 8 miles from Killington, Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- I never stayed at a best Western before, I usually stay at higher class hotels. I was so pleasantly surprised,I can’t even tell you. I would definitely stay there again. My room was like an actual apartment! Granite countertops kitchen living room dining area. And the cleanliness was superb!! Bed very comfortable! Staff are so kind and friendly. I actually did not eat breakfast there decided to go out. I give it five stars ..
- Great location to stay when going to Ski at Killington. We stayed in a queen suite and it was perfect for our family of 5. Lots of space and beds. Little kitchen area was great. Breakfast in the lobby was perfect on our way out to the hill. Thanks for a great stay.
- Territory is nice as well as the location. It’s right in between the town and ski resort so you have a peaceful atmosphere and still 5 mins of driving from whatever you need. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good.
waffles and real Vermont maple syrup were excellent.
As was service and facilities.
Not the cheapest option but excellent value for the money.
I’d recommend it to summer travelrs.
- The Wednesday evening barbecue and the morning breakfasts were wonderful!!!!
Comfort Inn @Trolley Square
One of our best sellers in Rutland! Comfort Inn @Trolley Square is located in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 30 miles from Comfort Inn @Trolley Square, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, pleasant. Had a nice pool and hot tub. I have stayed here twice when I come to the area to visit my family.
- The breakfast was good. Location in proximity to restaurants and ski areas was perfect.
- The check in & out process was very easy. The rooms were nice and clean. I couldn’t ask for more with this value. We spent most of our time outside the room but we were happy with the stay when we returned.
- The breakfast was great. The bed wasn’t that comfy. the place was clean and that was important.
- Friendly staff, the hot and cold breakfast available, the showers water pressure!
Birch Ridge Inn
One of our best sellers in Killington! This Killington full-service inn offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. Killington Golf Course and Killington Ski Resort are 1 miless away.Individually decorated rooms feature wood furnishing with bright decor. Select rooms at Birch Ridge feature a fireplace or spa tub.Breakfast is served each morning featuring hot coffee or tea with fruit and pastries. A restaurant and a full bar are on site.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests. Concierge service along with fax and photocopying services are also available.Appalachian Trail is 1 mile from Birch Ridge Inn and Green Mountain Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Wonderful place to stay! The owners and staff are very attentive; making sure everything you need is taken care of. Excellent breakfast! Dining and bar on site is a nice extra! Just a wonderful place to stay. We will be back!
- Nice breakfast in the morning is included. It’s different everyday so you don’t get bored. Staff is very friendly
- the puff pastry-scramble was excellent. Would have liked a less ‘wheaty’ breakfast choice (when we go back I’ll give Mary a heads-up)
- Perfect location, close to the mountain. Room was very cosy and clean, love the vibe here.
The innkeepers were amazingly friendly, greeted us at the door and made us feel very welcome! The breakfast was delicious, fresh, and a nice bonus.
We left a half-empty bottle of wine one morning and returned to find it on ice in an ice bucket, they really want out.
Mendon Mountainview Lodge
This Mendon, Vermont hotel is on the edge of Green Mountain National Forest and offers a trail for hiking and snowshoeing. A hot tub, outdoor pool and sauna are available.Mendon Mountainview Lodge provides rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are individually climate controlled.Guests of Mendon Mountainview Lodge can enjoy a cocktail at Mendon Tavern on site.Skiing, snowmobiling and pond skating are available in the winter near the Mountainview Lodge. During the summer, festivals and the Vermont State Fair are only a 10 minute drive away.
- The fireplace in the room was the redeeming quality that we loved.
- Staff was friendly, and went out of the way to have s’mores for my son one evening. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful for a day of skiing. Rooms are large comfortable.
The free homemade chocolate chip cookies at the desk. Sit down Breakfast was very tasty, (although it is not included in the room, it is priced separately).
The rooms are very large.
The game room is nice.
- Good value for the area. Close to Killington town and mountain. Bed was comfortable. Good value for breakfast- the eggs, French toast, and home fries were flavorful. Complimentary cookies. After we called about the heat not working well the management kindly refunded us a night and let us switch rooms.
- An older property showing its age, the Mendon has been kept up with good mattresses, clean linens, and all the most important stuff. Our roon still had a CRT TV, but the second room we rented for the kids had a flat screen. The ability to bring our dogs along was fantastic, and the staff is welcoming to people and dogs. There were several other four legged guests staying there and our pups enjoyed meeting them. Very nice, family run place with a great breakfast for $10. It was perfect for our skiing getaway, even if the temperatures outside were not (minus 12…)
Top Hotels In Pittsfield Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pittsfield Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pittsfield Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pittsfield Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!