10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pitres Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pitres Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pitres Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pitres Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pitres Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pitres Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pitres Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pitres Upper Normandy:
Hotel De La Tour
Hotel De La Tour is located in Pont-de-lʼArche, just 10 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Forges-les-Eaux is 28 miles from Hotel De La Tour, and Évreux is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Really quiet location. But the room walls were very thin, so we heard our neighbours take an early morning bath.
- A good size bed – hotel close to town centre next to the quiet river bank
- Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast. Although we didn’t have the time it is possible to borrow bycicles for rinding along the Seine and Eure rivers.
- Very nice French breakfast. Fresh croissants and pain chocolat. Great jug of coffee au lait. The double room we had was big with an equally big and comfortable bed. It is ideal for a nightstop on the drive to/from the Calais ferries. Local bars and restaurants were nearby. The manager seemed to speak only French but had an amusing sense of humour.
Everything was little more than OK
Pont de l’arche is an attractive but small town, not too far off main our main route from Dieppe to La Rochelle.
ibis Styles Rouen Val De Reuil
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, ibis Styles Rouen Val De Reuil offers accommodations in Val de Reuil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rouen is 14 miles from ibis Styles Rouen Val De Reuil, and Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable. The staff were very pleasant.
- Car parking secure, quiet, near main motorway and breakfast was nice
Plenty of secure parking, public areas clean and tidy and staff very pleasant.
Room was clean and bright and water and a snack was provided.
Bathroom had ample towels and soap.
- Very comfortable bed, restaurant within the hotel so convenient for over-nighting.
- Rooms small but really cosy. Mattress was really comfortable unlike ibis budget hotels we have stayed in on same trip.
Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil
Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil is located in Val de Reuil, just 14 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles from Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil, and Évreux is 16 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 44 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable. The receptionist was very helpful in getting us a taxi.
- Friendly staff, great location for us and amazing breakfast.
- Comfortable room. Good location with restaurants nearby. Easy access from motorway.
- I apreciated the easy and free parking in front of the Hotel. The room was good, with enough space for 3 people and clean. The breakfast was delicious with a lot of choises. Gennerally it was a good choice.
Very comfortable Pet friendly hotel. We travelled with two dogs and were offered a ground floor room as requested.
Very easy to find, 2 mins off the motorway. Several eating options within walking distance.
Perfect stopover travelling from southern France
Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil is located in Val de Reuil in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 14 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles from Best Rouen Val De Reuil, and Évreux is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil.
Friendly helpful staff. Our request for downstairs room ALWAYS been met.
- Excellent stopover, excellent position, easy access from autoroute and welcoming staff he is always great.
- Clean and comfortable. The best bed in many stays in the area.
After a long journey it was nice to receive such a friendly welcome from the Staff.
The room was very comfortable and there were restaurants within a few minutes walk of the hotel.
Breakfast was plentiful and fresh; we were surprised at how good the coffee from the machine tasted.
If you have kids, they will love watching the wild rabbits on site!
- Very good location for someone driving a car. Just beside highway for an easy connection and easy to find. Free of charge protected parking area just in the front of the hotel.
- Friendly helpful staff. Our request for downstairs room ALWAYS been met.
Le Pavillon de Rouen
Le Pavillon de Rouen offers accommodations in Franqueville St Pierre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Rouen is 3.9 miles from Le Pavillon de Rouen, and Forges-les-Eaux is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from Le Pavillon de Rouen.
- Clean Room although a little on the dark side. Bed was large, had a very good nights sleep.
- staff very helpful – check in after reception closed but receptionist informed me on route of how to use all night check in. tea and coffee making facilities in room a bonus after long drive. clean, comfy
- Layout of the hotel and the car park was fine. Small grassy area. The hotel did discount the cost of the dog (€9) for the problems (noted elsewhere).
- Room was spacious – bathroom, capacious. good secure car park. Restaurant was not brilliant, but certainly adequate. Good value for money overall, would certainly use again.
- The most wonderful comfy bed,extremely obliging staff,superb choice for breakfast
Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre is located in Franqueville St Pierre in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 4 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Forges-les-Eaux is 22 miles from Campanile Rouen Est, and Évreux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Restaurant very good as always. Convenient location
- The hotel is pretty basic but perfect for a quick overnight stop. Special thanks to the manager who stayed late to enable us to check in after closing time. Much appreciated as after 10 hours on the road we were knackered. Would recommend this hotel to anyone head to/from the tunnel or ferries. Secure car park too.
- Perfectly adequate for an overnight break of journey stay. Rooms are en-bloc away from the main reception block but were clean & tidy. Couple of nice areas locally for walking the dog. Plenty of parking and acceptable breakfast choices. Very nice, friendly staff.
They were able to accommodate us at short notice despite an error in our reservation
As always the kettle provided in the room with tea and coffee is a welcome bonus
- Always a favourite stopping point between Calais and the Languedoc. Excellent evening meal – we don’ have breakfast.
In a peaceful and green area, come and discover ‘Floritel’, our exceptional site, in the middle of the countryside. A balcony over the river Seine, ideal for a romantic weekend or business trip in Rouen.The Floritel Hotel is a secluded hotel which is still very close to the heart of Rouen. Situated only 1.2 miles from the motorway exit, the hotel is the perfect location to spend a relaxing time in the Brittany and Normandy regions.The shape of each bungalow (octagonal shape) makes it very attractive and spacious. The rooms have satellite TVs and a private bathroom. The family rooms are equipped with mezzanine floors that have two single beds.
- The premises are beautiful and peaceful. The room was very comfortable and the staff is delightful.
- Breakfast was ok for the price – good viennoiseries.
- Conveniently near Dieppe ferry terminal. Pleasantly rural.
- great location for stopover on way to ile de re. peaceful surroundings, rooms very clean and comfortable. exceptional value for money. breakfast fine for price. owner very friendly and helpfil
- Peaceful , quite with lovely views a little gem of a place and so near to the autoroute And having a dog the grounds were secure lots of grass to play ball on. The staff were very friendly and helpful
Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil
Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil is located in Val de Reuil, 14 miles from Rouen and 30 miles from Forges-les-Eaux. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Évreux is 16 miles from Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil, and Giverny is 19 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Staff were excellent very polite and welcoming. The whole hotel was very clean and tidy. The breakfast was good
- The location is supposed to be south Rouen. It is at least 18km south of the centre. We were assured by the receptionist that it is only 20 minutes from the centre. In our view it took a great deal lnger than that to reach coming in from the north.
- Room, bed and bad room are clean. In the room there are kettle, tea, coffee and sugar make more comfortable. Competitive price.
Stayed many times in past travelling to and from Haute Vienne when the hotel was premiereclasse.
A big improvement but equally a big price rise
- Receptionist friendly and helpful the rooms were very clean
Le Moulin De Connelles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moulin De Connelles offers accommodations in Connelles, just 15 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from Le Moulin De Connelles, and Évreux is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- We have been before it is the most wonderful place and i would recommend to any body old young
- The staff were charming and friendly. Dinner was fabulous !
- Beautiful location, restaurant onsite, helpful staff.
- Everything was of top quality and the staff and proprietor were welcoming, attentive and very approachable, whilst maintaining a gentle professionalism.
- Great location, quiet and beautiful, with excellent meal.
B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray
Located in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray, 5 miles from Rouen, B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles from B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvr, and Évreux is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from B&B Hôtel ROUEN St Etienne du Rouvray.
- The room size, although we had pay extra for a ground floor room which we had previously requested on the booking. Just off the main through road of Rouen on way to Calais. Close to restaurants. Buffalo Bill and Macdonalds.
It was an overnight stop and the beds were comfortable, the room clean and the bathroom small but adequate. We felt that the room was too small (although slightly bigger than at the Coquelles Kyriad where we had stayed a week earlier). However, there was a mirror in both bedroom and bathroom, and a little nook for storing luggage (without the nook we might have had to sleep with our luggge on the beds…).
It was not expensive, and we were offered a 15% discount on a meal at a nearby Courte-Paille restaurant on the site of an adjacent hotel.
The receptionist was friendly, polite and charming.
- The room was very clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was in need of a refurbishment and we did not like the state of the shower or sink.
We were very disappointment with the hotel as we have found other B&B hotels very good. We would rather have stayed in the car.
- Location ideal for travelling to the south of France. Pet friendly
Top Hotels In Pitres Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pitres Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pitres Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pitres Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!