10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piscinita San Andres And Providencia Islands:
Posada Villa Verde
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Posada Villa Verde offers accommodations in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Catherine and Tammy two amazing people they take care of there guest very much ! And make everything happen ! ??????
- Its a nice place and we had a very good time. Luis and his team were sooooo helpful and nice. Its perfect if you want some peace and rest. Thanks Luis!!!
- Excellent place to stay! We were a couple and had the top room with balcony overlooking the pool which was everything you would want from a rustic, island house – beautiful and relaxing! Luis was a great host, always available to help and very nice to us, we even rented his moped! I would definitely recommend this villa and would certainly stay there again!
- Luis and angelica were very friendly and they helped us for our holiday. Moreover, the place is beautiful
- Luis is so cool And helpful. Very easy going and welcoming. The property is set in a little oasis garden away from the hussle so if you want to just chill and enjoy. This is it! The house is so cozy and perfect for hang outs. The kitchen is nicely equipped to make your own dinners!
Casa Finca Massalli
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia, 5 miles from Spratt Bight, Casa Finca Massalli features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 5 miles from Casa Finca Massalli.
The view was really nice – looking over the trees on the ocean, next to you a big bush of flowers. The ‘swinging bed’ on the veranda is a great idea! In general, it is really charmful and quiet, which is not too easy to find on San Andres!
It was even possible to rent snorkelling equipment -in order to enjoy the closely by west view point 🙂
- The house, the land lord, the ambiente and the place it self is wonderful!
Rooms were nice and spacious. We stayed in one on the upper floor so had a nice sea view.
There are 2 kitchens so you can cook your own food. You do need a motorbike or golf buggy to get around both of which you can hire from the hotel. They have a small jucuzzi pool which is great to cool off.
The guys that run it are both super helpful.
- Nice place …. a litter bit hard to arrive … but for that price, it’s the best you could find ….
The staff was super nice! The guy reserved us restaurants, provided us with recommendations on places to visit etc!
We rented a scooter at the property.
- The view was really nice – looking over the trees on the ocean, next to you a big bush of flowers. The ‘swinging bed’ on the veranda is a great idea! In general, it is really charmful and quiet, which is not too easy to find on San Andres!
Hotel MS San Luis Village Premium
One of our top picks in San Andrés.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel MS San Luis Village Premium offers accommodations in San Andrés. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- ON THE BEACH, a skip and a hop away. One room was on the second floor and the other on the first both front beach view. Spectacular. The staff is very, very friendly and attentive to your want and needs from the front desk, the food and the cleaning staff. Accessible to everything, with the center of town being only 15 to 20 minutes away only due to the one road and reduced driving speed allowed. The staff arranged for us a 4 wheel buggy that we used to go all around the island with (highly recommended) with various stops to eat, snorkel and site see. Great all around experience.
- Managing the dates moving the reservation caused by a health issues, Location, food, installations.
- The island is nice, the country is beautiful, until the robbery could have been a nice trip. Unfortunately the manager is the worst. Regardless, I love Colombia, San Andres. This hotel should not be allowed to operate with robberies like this. It isn’t good for Colombia’s tourism.
- The Hotel is located about 30min from the Airport. It can be easily reached by Taxi. It is right on the beach and set in a very relaxed setting. The beach is literally 5m away. It was a good place to chill out. Our room was very clean and ideal for a family, with a separate room for our daughter. It was top floor with Ocean view. The pool is also worth to mention. It was VERY clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also worth mentioning, our daughter lost her mobile phone during our stay. After leaving the property it eventually showed up and we got it back. Nice!
The hotel and location is beautiful, however we had some issues with the bathroom and toilet (toilet did not flush and shower only had 2 temperatures – Steaming hot or cold). We brought up the issues a few times to the front desk. Eventually after a few complaints and no resolution for a day and a half we were moved to a suite. This time the toilet flushed but the shower had no warm water (only cold).
I would love to return to this hotel only if these issues are fixed, we paid about $200 USD per night to have so many issues.
Posada Faych House
Located in San Andrés, 5 miles from Spratt Bight, Posada Faych House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada San Andres Ultd
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and BBQ facilities, Posada San Andres Ultd offers free WiFi in San Andrés. A
kitchen and a dining area are available for guest use. Free tours around the Aquarium and the Reef observation areas are provided.The non-smoking accommodations in Posada San Andres Ultd feature shared bathroom facilities and balconies. The bathrooms feature cold freshwater showers.Guests can swim in the crystal waters of the Pox Hole natural pool, located 650 feet from the property. Tourism information to explore the area is provided.Posada San Andres Ultd is a 10-minute walk from San Luis beach and a 20-minute drive from Gustavo Rojas Pinilla international airport. Free parking is possible on site.
- Loved Pedro & Adriana – warm and genuine people with a sense of humour. Loved the location – far from the busy town part, but within a 10 minute walk you will find the best swimming spot. Pedro was a great communicator too – let us know to stop by the supermarket as there aren’t many shops around the property; gave us a room that had cooking facilities; they even arranged for a guy to be at the property in case we arrived late as they had a prior appointment but they stayed as long as they could till we arrived – which we appreciated. They also did lots of favours for us which we appreciated. Do go out on the free glass bottom boat – it is such a treat which started our time in San Andres on a high. You’ll need a scooter to get around but it is so worth it to get a real feel of the place, instead of staying in the busy part. Kind people we would love to see again.
- Hosts were awesome and extremely accommodating. They give us a great run down of the entire island, what to see and where to go and not go. The location is great and the bus system allows you to go anywhere on the island easily.
- The hosts were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The location is not in town but is convenient to both diving and snorkelling on one coast and bars and beach just across the island. We were able to rent a scooter from our hosts cheaper than in town. Public transport is possible but much better to hire a scooter.
The screened in kitchen is a nice quiet
area for relaxing and taking in the tropical setting. Pedro and Adriana
could not have been more welcoming.
I stayed there on 2 separate occasions.
- The host were super welcoming and friendly! And they even take you on a glassboat trip to an island for free!!
Hotel Isla Bonita
Boasting a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Isla Bonita is set in San Andrés, 3.7 miles from San Andres Bay. The hotel is located 3.7 miles from North End, and 4.3 miles away from Spratt Bight. Local points of interest like San Luis and The Hill are both reachable within 1.4 miles.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Isla Bonita features certain rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Round-the-clock service is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Cove Bay is 1.4 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Isla Bonita.
- Las instalaciones del hotel son nuevas y su limpieza es excelente.
- Muy bueno el servicio, la atención perfecta, siempre predispuestos.
La atención de as personas, las habitaciones, el servicio y la amabilidad con que te solucionan algo, muy tranquilo y calmado y uno no está en el despelote que es el centro.
Buena comida del hotel.
- Funcionários receptivos, sempre dispostos a ajudar. Camas confortáveis. Ar condicionado. Depois que solicitei, instalaram um frigobar no quarto.
- La amabilidad del equipo del hotel, la ubicación del hotel
Royal Palm Inn
Royal Palm Inn offers accommodations in San Andrés. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hosts with great recommendations. Both owners were in the crew ship business and really prioritize hospitality. Breakfasts are delicious! Suggestions of tours and things to do spot on. While some guest may not like the distance from the bars and nightlife downtown, it was perfect for us. We caught inexpensive buses to move up and down the island for less than a dollar a person. Our hosts were also willing to take us places at least once a day and were really helpful with getting us plane tickets for Providencia.
- We had a great time in this hotel. Its far away from downtown but close to beautiful beaches like Rocky Cay, Sound Bay and others interesting points like West View. Emmita and Hernan, owners, are very nice people. They offer shuttle service and free airport transfers. We liked that. It’s a relaxing place to stay. Emmita’s breakfast is delicious and its different everyday. And, thanks for our anniversary dinner, was perfect.
- The owner & his wife were very good & they try to help us for everything we need
Amazing service; the owners Hernan and Emmy were both so nice. Hernan showed us the entire island while driving us around. The place is perfectly located if you prefer a relaxing place. The sea in front is the best on the entire island for snorkeling. Overall very good value for money. Breakfast was different erveryday which is nice.
Thanks for everything!
- Wonderful experience. Super friendly hosts. Yummy food. Best spot on the island. Daily complimentary ride to and from beaches or activities. Across from excellent private snorkelling and diving spot. Minutes walk from West View for fun activities and more food. 15 minutes taxi to downtown for noise and more action. Great to sleep in peaceful, clean air. Kind, helpful, generous and informative hosts.
Posada Nativa Atardecer Isleño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Nativa Atardecer Isleño offers accommodations in San Andrés.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I’m traveling for more than 4 months in South America and if could elect the most friendly place of the trip will be Posada Nativa Atardecer. I felt part of the family but at the same time I had my privacy. First floor of the house just for me. I receive all the help that I needed for San Andres and also to organize my trip to Providencia. Location is in the middle of the island with public transport at the door. Walk distance to the beach. Pick up service from airport for 20000 COP. I totally recommend this place to discover the real San Andres.
- Erika is a wonderful host, really kind and profesional. All the appartment is clean, the kitchen has proper facilities and there is a good wi-fi. The beach of rocky cay is at 15mn walking. really enjoyed our stay I for sure recommend 😀 !!
- Indiscutiblemente Erika y su familia son los mejores anfitriones, lo hacen sentir como FAMILIA y nos dieron mucha confianza, pero lo mas importante, el aseo y los cuidados de la casa son un factor vital para uno decidir volver allá. La habitación es muy cómoda, los baños con perfectos acabados y la cocina super dotada, nos sentimos como en nuestra casa.
- Excelente, super recomendable. El nuevo clásico de San Andrés. Érica y su familia fueron amables y acogedores en todo momento. En lugar queda cómodo de muchos lugares y sos vez es tranquilo y natural.
- La propiedad es muy linda, está ubicada lejos del centro pero pasan taxis y buses para poder ir y esta cerca de rocky kay
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Escalona’s place is located in San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Excellent hosts, it feels like being with family and we felt cared for just as such. The location is 3 minutes walking distance from one of the best beaches we have seen in San Andres. The atmosphere is quiet and pleasant, the hosts are always ready for a chat and give suggestions for activities on the island, but it never felt as we were lacking privacy when needed.
- Amazing breakfast. Super clean. Great location for more than one beach
- Dula was the perfect host and made us feel like part of the family. Her place is a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and a 20 minute walk from another. It’s a quiet and tranquil area and we had a wonderful stay.
A great place to stay with a genuine, kind and lovely local family. They make you feel part of the family and make their home feel like your own.
Mr Franklyn and Miss Dula are a great hosts.
Beautiful garden with hummingbirds and iguanas.
San Luis beach is just a few minutes walk away and there are a couple of eating options there.
- Dula took wonderful care of us. And, she made the best breakfast we have had in Colombia.
One of our best sellers in San Andrés! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Andrés in the region of Islas San Andres y Providencia, 5 miles from Spratt Bight, Coral House features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It’s the place you must visit if you want to really enjoy San Andres. It’s the best lodging. I strongly recommend you to go there.
- Great owners who are taking care of their customers. Great location for relaxation if you want to stay as much away from town as possible.
- EXCELENTE SERVICIO Y DANIEL MUY ATENTO Y AMABLE. DISPUESTO A SOLUCIONAR TODOS LOS INCONVENIENTES QUE TENGA UNO.
- la casa es muy bonita, sus espacios amplios generan tranquilidad y su anfitriona es muy amable. muy recomendada para hospedarse en familia
- Tracy la administradora del lugar es muy amable y accesible siempre dispuesta a ayudar .
Top Hotels In Piscinita San Andres And Providencia Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piscinita San Andres and Providencia Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!