10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pisany Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pisany Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pisany Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pisany Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pisany Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pisany Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pisany Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pisany Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel balladins Saintes
One of our top picks in Saintes.Hôtel balladins Saintes is located in Saintes, 19 miles from Royan and 17 miles from Cognac. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Rochefort is 20 miles from Hôtel balladins Saintes, and Châtelaillon-Plage is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from Hôtel balladins Saintes.
- Hotel was ok but it was hard to get access the hotel reception was closed Sunday and the gate locked we thought we had got the wrong place when we did get into the room it was ok
- Very convenient, secure parking no problem with the dog, found a restraunt for dinner within walking distance.
- An easy stay for one night en route to somewhere else if in a car s not too far from the motorway. Free parking and pets allowed. Friendly reception in English and French.
Motel style – no one to watch you sneaking food into your room!
Extremely secure on-site parking.
Very comfortable bed.
Huge bathroom/wet room.
Very warm electric convector heater.
- We didn’t have breakfast but all looked nice enough. Secure parking was good & friendly staff.
Located in Saintes, 19 miles from Royan, ibis Saintes features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cognac is 17 miles from ibis Saintes, and Rochefort is 20 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The staff welcome and offer of options for a double or single bedded rooms was appreciated. Despite the closeness to the motorway, the rooms were very quiet. We had a very comfortable sleep after a long day in the car.
- The staff were really friendly and the food was excellent. Good WiFi. Good location from a10.
- The dinner was more than excelent and the staff was very nice and helpful
- Clean, friendly, convenient and comfortable. Great food and friendly service.
- After a long day driving the bed was just great slept a full 8 hours
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, hotelF1 Saintes offers accommodations in Saintes, just 19 miles from Royan.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cognac is 17 miles from hotelF1 Saintes, and Rochefort is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Stuff not speak English. Breakfast is rely bad. 5th Element film style hostel.
- It is close to the freeway and good parking. I even saw security cameras on the parking lot and the lot was secured by a gate. This gives a better feeling since we are travelling much belongings stay in the car overnight.
- Can’t complain when you get a place to sleep, a shower to have a proper shower, free wifi and parking for £30
- Its very basic but for what we paid to stay there we really could not complain
- The room is basic but was. good value. Everything you would expect from a F1.
Relais du Bois Saint Georges – Hôtel de Charme
Showcasing a playground and indoor pool, Relais du Bois Saint Georges – Hôtel de Charme is located in Saintes. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is business center, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Royan is 20 miles from Relais du Bois St Georges, and Cognac is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Dinner in nice surroundings in Michelin Restaurant. The Hotel is located in quiet park and the public inside facilities furnished with style. Parking and WiFi o.k.
- Beautiful grounds and swimming pool. Excellent but very pricey restaurant.
Staff were welcoming and keen to assist with any queries. Created a special vegetarian option for my daughter as part of fixed price menu.
Accommodation quirky and comfortable. Enjoyed the pool and the extensive gardens.
- We know this hotel and this was the best stay ever for my wife’s 70th birthday. They even produced a plate with Happy birthday written in fine chocolate! Fantastic. The steak I had was the best I have ever had.
- Ambiance. Receptionists were special. The decor and style is exceptional. Whoever looks after interior design has a wonderful eye.
Enjoy the comfort of a 2-star hotel with restaurant with all the necessary amenities for work and pleasure.
The staff at Kyriad Saintes welcome you 24/7, in French and English.
- Staff were nice and helpful and recommended a pizza joint up the road for dinner
- Clean, comfortable, very friendly. Easy parking and a very good restaurant. This was our fourth visit.
- Owner and Barman fantastic host couldn’t be better.
- The staff were excellent and the food cooked by Herve was beautiful,ideal for the Motorway,dog friendly good value for money
- Friendly staff, cleanliness,comfort, excellent parking. This
Comfort Hotel Saintes
Located in Saintes, 20 miles from Royan, Comfort Hotel Saintes features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Cognac is 17 miles from Comfort Hotel Saintes, and Rochefort is 20 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 39 miles away.
Extremely pleasant helpful staff member, quiet location, excellent bathroom.
On town outskirts, but very easy access to town centre, very interesting and worth visiting.
- Close to the A10. Nice and comfortable family room
- Loved the size of the family room, didn’t feel crammed in like many others.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient for the motorway.
- Staff helpful and friendly gave a great room on ground floor as we had our dog with us . Lovely clean room comfortable bed
- Extremely pleasant helpful staff member, quiet location, excellent bathroom.
Domaine des Chais
Located in Thénac in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 18 miles from Royan, Domaine des Chais features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. The hotel has a barbecue and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Saintes is 5 miles from Domaine des Chais, and Cognac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The owners have done a fantastic job in converting this old building into a fascinating and spacious hotel. We particularly liked the ambiance and the quiet and restful accommodation. Most of all we liked the restaurant – the dinner was excellent.
- Lovely large rooms, very comfortable, also there is a Logis restaurant on site which I didn’t know about – the Logis chain does amazing gourmet food and is a real selling point! We ate in McDonalds on the way as we didn’t know – gutted to find this out too late
- Beautiful restored building (Napolionic barracks & Cognac store) in a very small village with good parking and pet friendly.
Good restaurant. We liked watching the chef. We had a ground floor room adjacent to the restaurant, with its own sitting room. Very spacious. Huge bathroom. Clearly a lot of money has been spent here.
A kettle was provided with a limited selection of tea or coffee.
- Good restaurant and varied generous breakfast. Friendly owner. Spacious grounds with free and easy parking. Room nicely decorated with traditional furniture. Very well appointed shower area.
Logis Aurea Hotel
The hotel is conveniently located close to highway A10, near the center of the city of Saintes.You can park your car in the private parking lot. All rooms are soundproof and equipped with private bathrooms with shower or bathtub and satellite TV. Most of the bedrooms are equipped with large beds, but there are also twin and triple rooms.You can relax on the terrace at the bar (reserved for guest use) and also eat breakfast there.
- Handy for the ring road heading north or Sotheby’s a few hours drive fro Caen or Cherbourg
- Easy location off motorway for my journey. Quiet rooms were fine & private parking excellent.
- Good value for money but lacking in no bar or restaurant open on site
I stayed there for the first time on the 5th October on the way to Portugal, I like so much, I booked again on the way back to England.
The staff was very kind, good breakfast and the bed was really comfortable. Rooms very clean.
Good areas to walk the dog and big car park.
- Excellent access to the motorway, easy to find, plenty of parking. Room large and clean; contemporary decor and bed very comfy. Bathroom a bit more retro-looking but spacious and decent shower. Overall, felt like a couple of rungs above the nearby and rather basic P’tit-Dej, where I’d stayed for the two previous nights – and the price was the same. Check for late deals!
P’tit Dej-Hotel Saintes Ouest Recouvrance
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, P’tit Dej-Hotel Saintes Recouvrance offers accommodations in Saintes, just 20 miles from Royan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Cognac is 17 miles from P’tit Dej-Hotel Saintes Recouvrance, and Rochefort is 20 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- nice breakfast, small room but comfortable. Had car parked right outside our door.
- All rooms have external doors which makes it more convenient with a dog
- Its a good stop over place after a long drive. Location is very convenient with nearby fastfood and restaurant.
- Lady at reception was SO helpful. Hotel well situated for travelling. Basic but clean and friendly.
- For the money paid the room was clean.Shower was powerful.
One of our top picks in Saintes.Campanile Saintes is located in Saintes, just 20 miles from Royan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cognac is 17 miles from Campanile Saintes, and Rochefort is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Location is good for overnight stay enroute to Spain, very close to the A10, car park is visible from outside the room. Restaurant offered a reasonably priced dinner, staff were very friendly and room was at a reasonable cost. We didn’t have breakfast.Relaxing having a beer in hotel garden after a long drive, very few amenities nearby.
- We did not have breakfast as we were still full from evening dinner, always good when we stay at Campanile Hotels
bed was very comfortable ,decor is a bit sad needs a revamp .
Shower keep slipping down
But still good value for the money
- Great little motel-style hotel, it’s basic but very comfortable. I chose it because of our late arrival and 24 hour reception.
- Easy to find and the guy on reception was very helpful
Top Hotels In Pisany Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pisany Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pisany Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pisany Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!