10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pionsat Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Pionsat Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pionsat Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pionsat Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pionsat Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pionsat Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pionsat Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pionsat Auvergne:
A La Queue Du Milan
Located in Pionsat, 30 miles from Clermont-Ferrand, A La Queue Du Milan features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Montluçon is 16 miles from A La Queue Du Milan, and Riom is 25 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 32 miles away.
- Room was modern, clean and spacious. The owner prepared me a delicious plate of food despite the restaurant being closed on a French public holiday.
- The room was spacious, spotless and fresh. We had a fantastic meal at the restaurant sitting outside. What a lovely, quiet spot.
- There was always more than enough quantity and variety on offer for breakfast. Our dogs were welcome, which is always very important for our travels. Evening meals in the restaurant were tasty and a good size. The room was clean and comfortable with ensuite, and serviced daily.
- Friendly staff/atmosphere. Quiet location. Easy to locate facilities
La propriétaire est très accueillante et très attentive aux besoins des clients. Les chambres sont grandes et l’équipement est très correct.
Beaucoup de calme (pas de bruit en fin d’hiver au moins)
La Claie des Champs
La Claie des Champs offers accommodations in La Crouzille. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montluçon is 13 miles from La Claie des Champs, and Riom is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The owners were amazing and just so friendly and made us feel so welcome. They could not do enough for us and went way beyond to look after us. Such wonderful personal service from a lovely family. We’ll definitely be staying again while we find our own property in the region
- Very friendly staff – very good service to when it came to evening dining. The hotel was quiet, and we had a great night’s sleep. For a family room (2 singles and a double) I felt this was great value overall.
- Warm welcome. Good home cooked food. Quiet location.
- Fantastic and helpful owners who looked after us all superbly
- The room was a good size. Owners are very friendly and the breakfast was great.
Hôtel – Restaurant Le Saint Joseph
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel – Restaurant Le Saint Joseph is located in Saint-Éloy-les-Mines in the region of Auvergne, just 29 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the hotel. Vichy is 28 miles from Hôtel – Restaurant Le Saint Joseph, and Montluçon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- la propreté , personnel très gentils et serviable .
reception satellite TV moyenne
petit dej un peu juste ou un peu cher mais bien
- Très bon accueil, Bonne literie et très propre. Petit déjeuné bon mais léger pour le prix quand même.
- Belle présentation de la table avec croissants au beurre (boulanger) et pain (boulanger) frais.
Souplesse du personnel, je suis arrivée tard et je repartais tôt, ça n’a pas posé de problème.
Chambre propre et agréable.
Castel Hotel 1904
Located in Saint-Gervais-dʼAuvergne, 21 miles from Clermont-Ferrand, Castel Hotel 1904 features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vichy is 30 miles from Castel Hotel 1904, and Montluçon is 24 miles away. Auvergne Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- What a lovely old fashioned French hotel, not many left, good service, great food and would not hesitate to book again..
- Wonderful food. To us, this is real France as it used to be. Best quality breakfast of our holiday. Wonderful staff. Room not grand but as real France once was. Very little English spoken so we really had the France/French experience – brilliant. Staff were wonderful.
- I loved being in a castle – the spiral stone staircase to my first floor room, with window shutters, polished wood floor, and the old wooden furniture. Then the spotless shiny bathroom. Luxury.
- Stylish, cosy and comfortable. Very clean. Delicious varied breakfast.
The hotel is a beautiful turn of the century building with period charm, although its grandeur is perhaps slightly faded. The rooms were large and comfortable. We were in a deluxe family room, “Mère Castel”, which was a two-room suite with separate bathroom and toilet. The parental bedroom was over 30 sq. metres, with two comfy chairs and a coffee table, a dining/breakfast table with four chairs and a large wardrobe. It also had a balcony with a table and two chairs!! The children’s room was about 15/16 sq. metres and had three beds. We certainly got more than we had expected!
The hotel is also near to the Méandre de Queuille which is well worth a visit!
Located in Saint-Gervais-dʼAuvergne, 21 miles from Clermont-Ferrand, Relais d’Auvergne features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Vichy is 29 miles from Relais d’Auvergne, and Montluçon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A quick one night stopover for us. The bed was comfy, the shower nice. Adjoining room for the kids was a bonus. The hosts were lovely, and waited up for us to arrive even though we were later than anticipated.
- The advertised check-in time is 1730, we arrived early but were still given the key to our room, which was most helpful. The wifi worked well.
- The staff were very friendly and we loved the room and food. we had stayed there before 4 years ago, just before the business changed hands to the current owners. The dinner was excellent. A plus is parking in a secure area to the rear of the hotel. St Gervais d’Auvergne is a beautiful village and the surrounding area is well worth touring.
- Le personnel était accueillant et souriant. L’hôtel est mignon et la chambre était jolie et propre. L’emplacement était idéal.
Nous avons été très bien accueillis. Chambre familiale spacieuse et très calme. Bon restaurant. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et varié.
Un grand merci. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
Evaux Grand Hotel
Located in Évaux-les-Bains, 12 miles from Montluçon, Evaux Grand Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guéret is 29 miles from Evaux Grand Hotel , and Aubusson is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This was a last minute booking via online phone booking after cancelled booking at a chateau which sold out for a wedding , it’s more intended as a spa treatment type of hotel but it’s good quite evening meal & breakfast very good
- We were a little concerned as the hotel tried to cancel the rooms when they realised we were a large group but the staff looked after us food and bar service excellent.,
The staff were absolutely lovely and very, very helpful. In fact we got lost getting to the hotel and a really brilliant young man cane out in his car to find us and escort us to the hotel!
The building is beautiful and the hot spring pool is wonderful. The hotel was very clean, towels were re-stocked each day and rooms were made up.
- it was a convenient location to visit my father in law
- The friendly staff, the atmosphere, the food, the accommodation , excellent !
Mona Lisa Néris
Mona Lisa Néris offers accommodations in Néris-les-Bains. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 miles from Mona Lisa Néris.
- Lovely location , friendly reception staff. Comfortable room. Clean, Good value
- a fabulous location in a beautiful spar town. highly recommend a visit
- It is a truly beautiful setting. The opera house is lovelely and the park. Defo worth a visit.
Friendly attitude at all time even the duty electrician when the lights in our room blew. The male receptionist was very accommodating and gave us an alternative room. Both he and electrician helped to move our things. We were given a free breakfast for the inconvenience .
You wouldn’t need to eat for the rest of the day after sampling their breakfast spread . Most enjoyable stay, As always !!!!! Our 7 th time with them We revisit our friends as we used to live full time in the area.
- Friendly and helpful staff and the hotel is in a good location near to the centre of this small town
Hotel Restaurant Les Gorges de Chouvigny
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurant Les Gorges de Chouvigny offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chouvigny, just 24 miles from Clermont-Ferrand. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Vichy is 21 miles from Les Gorges de Chouvigny, and Montluçon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Restaurant Les Gorges de Chouvigny.
- Beautiful location. Hotel is next to a small river. Restaurant is opposite the hotel. Just across the road.
- Owner Eric Fleury was friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic, clean, and comfortable. No television (didn’t miss it), and wi-fi is free. Hotel serves breakfast and evening meals, and is an ideal base for walking, cycling, canoeing and other energetic pastimes. The gorges and just about everywhere within a 25 mile radius is delightful. Plenty of interesting places to visit, from Chateau de Chouvigny to the Viaduc and Barrage des Fades, and the quaint historic village of Charroux to the volcanic lake at Gour de Tazenat. It’s definitely a different pace of life.
Friendly staff wonderful setting lovely food and wine in the restaurant.
thank you Eric and Patrick lovely people .
- Tous étaient bien.bon repas du soir bien que arriver en retard.petit dej ok
- Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, chambre confortable et wifi disponible . Un endroit superbe surtout sous le soleil ! Le restaurant vous propose une cuisine traditionnelle et excellente.
Hôtel Belle Vue
Located in Les Ancizes-Comps, 18 miles from Clermont-Ferrand, Hôtel Belle Vue features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont-Dore is 25 miles from Hôtel Belle Vue, and Super Besse is 29 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 22 miles away.
- This was our second visit. Everything just as we remembered, really good food, peaceful and beautiful setting – hence return visit.
Beautiful setting , nice views and friendly helpful staff. Our room was clean , well equipped with stunning views across the lake. Dinner was very tasty and staff were very helpful with interpretation.
Breakfast was lovely .
- Fabulous views, great location for our motorcycle holiday and the staff were extremely helpful. Provide secure parking for the bikes which was a bonus. Great value too.
- The hotel was spotless, comfortable rooms with a fantastic view of the lake.
I requested – and got – a room which avoided climbing stairs.
The breads at breakfast were delicious; the evening meal was excellent.
I was very happy without background music.
Located in Miremont, 18 miles from Clermont-Ferrand, La Cremaillere features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont-Dore is 25 miles from La Cremaillere, and Super Besse is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- OK for an overnight stop. Pleasant staff. Scenic position by the lake. Food good and at a reasonable price.
- Repas très fin et copieux . Paysage idyllique , vue imprenable sur le lac .
- Chambre spacieuse qui a accueilli toute notre famille de 5 personnes très convenablement. Le lit bébé était installé et fait à notre arrivée.
Dans l’ensemble correcte. Comme le personnel ne reste pas à l’hôtel le soir, la serveuse fait en sorte que le repas ne dure pas. 22h30 restaurant fermé, lumières éteintes.
L’emplacement est sympas au bord du lac. Calme et reposant.
- Le cadre (quelle vue !), la gentillesse et le professionnalisme du personnel et des propriétaires, la nourriture extraordinaire et le calme de l’endroit. Tout était parfait !
Top Hotels In Pionsat Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pionsat Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pionsat Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pionsat Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!