10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piñuécar Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Piñuécar Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piñuécar Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piñuécar Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piñuécar Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piñuécar Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piñuécar Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piñuécar Community Of Madrid:
Hotel La Beltraneja
Located 1 hour’ drive from Madrid, Hotel La Beltraneja features unique suites with original stone walls and exposed wooden beams of Buitrago del Lozoya Castle. A pillow menu is provided.Decorated in warm tones, each suite comes with a double sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All have under-floor heating and a balcony or windows with a light-filtering system to control the lights. The private bathroom features a hydromassage shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.You can find a range of restaurants, shops and bar within a short walk. Hotel La Beltraneja also have a free water distributor for tea and coffee.The hotel features a small library with a selection of travel guides and you have easy access to Burgos on the A1 Motorway. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- We liked the decor, in keeping with the towns Moorish roots. The tea and coffee machine in the hallway was an added luxury.
- Absolutly everything, location, staff, breakfast, the room was clean and tidy. I will repeat for sure!
- A unique place to stay. A beautifully presented room and spotlessly clean. A good WIFI signal and air con which was very much appreciated.
- Quaint ,clean comfortable. Uniquely done in the walls of 12th century building.Fully restored bathroom and plumbing. Tea and coffee available twenty four hours.Expansive super king size bed. We loved the experience.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
Hospedería El Arco
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Hospederia El Arco in Villavieja de Lozoya is settled in a peaceful countryside location 43 mi from Madrid. The hotel features a bar and a traditional restaurant.Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- La habitación era perfecta, con unos ventanales que te permiten ver el amanecer desde la cama, un silencio que en la ciudad no es posible alcanzar, una bañera de hidromasaje para relajarse aún más, y un largo etcétera. ¿El desayuno? Maravilloso. Unas buenas tostadas de pan pueblo crujiente, café recién hecho, zumo recién exprimido, bizcocho casero, … Me encantó. Y todo ello, viendo las montañas a través de un arco de herradura. Para repetir en cuánto podamos. Gracias José Luis por hacernos la estancia tan cómoda
- Todo; lugar muy acogedor en un entorno muy bonito y cerca de Madrid; habitación enorme y muy cómoda; amabilidad del personal; cena excelente; desayuno buenísimo; el pueblo muy bonito; silencio y olor a naturaleza.
- Todo maravilloso, super confortable, las vistas impresionantes
Habitación con encanto
José Luis y Sonia encantadores
- Casa preciosa. José Luis más que atento a cualquier necesidad de los huéspedes
Posada de Serrada
Offering a restaurant and bar with a terrace, Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada is set in the small village of Serrada de la Fuente. It also has a free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The A1 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada. Madrid and Segovia are 53 mi away. The Macizo del Pico del Lobo-Cebollera Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the guest house. There is free parking available on site.
- un buen sitio para pasar un fin de semana, trato y comida familiar. Pueblo tranquilo con muchas cosas que ver alrededor 14-15 kms
- La atención recibida por Paz muy cercana y personal,
- Trato de las dos hermanas dueñas de la posada, la comida, el entorno, sitio muy peculiar.
- La habitación muy confortable, la comida buenísima, comimos y cenamos todos los días allí, probamos de casi todo y todo estaba delicioso y el trato maravilloso tanto con nosotros como con nuestro perrito, Te sientes allí como si estuvieras en tu casa, un lugar fabuloso si lo que quieres es descansar, pasear y comer y cerca en coche tienes unos lugares muy bonitos para visitar
- La atención, la familiaridad. La posada es muy acogedora. Comimos el primer día y todo muy rico, muy casero. Muy pendientes en todo momento de nuestras necesidades.
Posada de robledillo
Posada de robledillo is offering accommodations in Robledillo de la Jara. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada de robledillo also have a mountain view.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Guadalajara is 29 miles from Posada de robledillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Habitacion correcta. Zona comun encantadora. Muy facil de encontrar y da acceso a una zona muy bonita.
- Lugar acogedor y habitación confortable. Atendieron una petición especial a la perfección y nos avisaron que eran las fiestas del pueblo y habría algo de ruido por si queríamos anular. Fácil aparcamiento.
- Estaba limpio, la ubicación y el restaurante era muy agradable
- El restaurante sin lugar a dudas merece la pena. Fue lo mejor de nuestra estancia allí. Totalmente recomendable.
- Muy limpio. Habitación amplia y calentita. El entorno.
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring rustic décor and wooden finishes, Hotel Quercus Tierra has a restaurant, a shared lounge and meeting facilities. Located in Garganta de los Montes, the hotel offers free WiFi and private parking.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some feature a terrace, while others offer large windows with views of the mountain. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include a hot tub.Among some of the activities in the area, guests can enjoy skiing, horse riding and cycling. Riosequillo Reservoir is 11 mi from the property.The property has a 24-hour front desk and a garden.Barajas Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- Las habitaciones están limpias y muy cómodas. La tranquilidad y el silencio del pueblo,perfectos para desconectar.
- Las habitaciones son amplias, muy limpias, cama muy cómoda, balcón con vistas. Muy agradable la cena y el desayuno en el restaurante. La ubicación muy buena, con rutas y embalses preciosos cerca.
- El entorno es muy bonito. El edificio y la decoración también. La zona para el desayuno tiene unas vistas muy buenas y la cama era muy cómoda.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
Hotel Rural La Data
Hotel Rural La Data has 11 cozy rooms and is located in the foothills of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range in Gallegos, 19 mi from Segovia.It is a fantastic destination for those looking for a tranquil spot to relax in surrounded by nature and picturesque landscape.There is also a room suitable for meetings, training days etc.
- La estancia estupenda. Limpio, amables, tranquilidad, genial en general.
- Great location, big breakfast, really nice hotel staff.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
It was my third visit in this hotel, and everything was enjoyable as the first time
Everything was great. Friendly stuff, good balanced design of the hotel, very clean, cosy, all equipment in very good condition. Underfloor heating is very nice. The tranquil view of the camp from the window, with sounds of caw bells. Great service, good food, and first of all – great atmosphere.
The price\value correlation was also pretty good.
La Posada de Gallegos
Offering a communal outdoor pool, La Posada Gallegos is a country hotel set in a natural setting. It offers rooms with free WiFi and great views of the landscape.La Posada de Gallegos has a lounge with a fireplace and direct access to the garden. The large windows look over the valley and mountains below. There is a relaxing library, and some rooms have a private balcony.The restaurant has a terrace and a traditional wood-fire oven and grill. Specials include regional meat dishes and Cantabrian fish.The Posada Gallegos is set in Gallegos de la Sierra, at 5 feet above sea level. The town is part of the Cañada Real Soriana walking route. The Medieval village of Pedraza is only 3.1 mi away.Free parking is possible on site. There is good disabled access, with a elevator from the car park to rooms.
- Charming little hotel with great food, great views and great friendly staff providing a real personal touch making you feel welcome. We had an excellent evening meal with first class wine. Especially enjoyed having a lovely glass of wine on the sunny porch late afternoon. Delightful!
It was ok.
Finding it in the dark was more difficult as it’s up an unmade road which I didn’t expect.
Dinner was pricier than I expected, but there is nowhere else to eat so they have got you.
- In very quiet location, love the hotel facilities which they provided, Lovely host and nice breakfast. view from the hotel.
- The owners were great to deal with, even though they spoke only Spanish we all managed fine.
- Lovely property, v helpful and friendly owners. Great evening meal and breakfast, a perfect place in a lovely location.
Located 50 minutes’ drive from Madrid, the family-run Mirasierra features rooms with views of the Segovia Mountains. Set in gardens, it has an outdoor pool and offers traditional Castilian cuisine.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- Comfortable clean rooms, good food, friendly staff.
- The room was very spacious, clean and had a lovely walk in shower. The food in the restaurant is excellent, staff were friendly and polite.
- Fantastic location just off E5 motorway. Smooth check in. Helpful receptionist. Extremely comfortable bed. Would definately recommend and return here. Spotlessly clean too!!
- Beautiful, spacious, light public areas such as bar/cafeteria, restaurant, passageway to rooms, and fantastic banquetting room. Would have swum in the pool but weather was not so good on arrival. Room was modern-traditional, large space with well-equipped, good en-suite. A great welcome on our arrival. Very much enjoyed our stay.
The food, the situation and the lovely helpful staff.
Would definitely recommend.
Hotel Sara De Ur
Hotel Sara De Ur is surrounded by green gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool. Set in La Cabrera, it is just off the A-1 Motorway in the mountains north of Madrid.Decorated in warm tones, the heated rooms include a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Sara de Ur features a guest lounge with sofas and an on-site snack bar. You will find a small selection of other dining options and shops in the center of La Cabrera, 1,650 feet away.Staff can provide information on the area, where guests can go hiking, cycling, and horse riding. Madrid and Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
- The restaurant on site was very good and the staff very friendly.
- Good distance from Santander. Friendly staff and clean room.
- Fab gardens. Spacious inside, very secure, good kitchen and balcony, interesting walks nearby.
- La persona que nos atendió fue encantadora, gracias Stefanie
- La habitación era preciosa. La cama muy cómoda. Todo muy limpio.
Set in La Cabrera, Hotel Mavi is a family-run accommodations that offers a 24-hours front desk.Built in stone and wood, offering a rustic décor, all the functional rooms in hotel Mavi come with flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.An à-la-carte breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria. There is also a restaurant where set menus are served daily, à-la-carte options are also available.There is a glazed terrace overlooking the mountains. Other facilities include a lounge area with TV where guests can relax.Hiking is possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service is possible on-site.Hotel Mavi is conveniently located next to A1 highway. Madrid is 37 mi away while Segovia is 60 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas, 35 minutes’ ride away.
- The bed was comfy.They take dogs. It’s a good halfway stop for our journey
- The restaurant is next door and we’ve eaten there numerous times but never stayed at the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised, the room was large, the beds were comfy and the bathroom had a large shower.
- Excellent from start to finish,would certainly recommend 5***** rating
- That was 6th stay at the Mavi, La Cabrera, it is ideal stay-over on our way to Santandar Ferry crossing from Torrevieja with our dogs. We always recommend it to our friends. Good food, very friendly, clean and Pet Friendly. What more could you ask.?
Conveniently located close to the Autovia, with lovely views across to the mountains. The rooms are basic but comfortable.
There is a cafe/restaurant attached to the Hotel which is fine for an evening meal – the menu del dia is very good value and the cafe gives an opportunity for a quick breakfast before setting off on your journey.
Top Hotels In Piñuécar Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piñuécar Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piñuécar Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piñuécar Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!