10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinsac Midi-pyrénées:
Le Petit Relais
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Petit Relais offers pet-friendly accommodations in Calès, just 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from Le Petit Relais, and Rocamadour is 4 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely two start hotel the food was lovely but absolutely extraordinary expensive for what it is. €11 for a cold buffet breakfast was ridiculous. Burger and chips €22 ridiculous and the À la cart meal while lovely was €29 and parts of it was cold. Additionally the cheapest bottle of wine was €22. This is not what we expected for a small two star bed-and-breakfast.
Very nice hotel, friendly staff, perfect for a night and visit to Rocamadour. Breakfast was really great! I think they deserve an extra star!
Room was simple, but beds fine and that’s what counts for us for just a night.
- Magnificent dinner. Lovely setting. Very romantic. Quiet.
We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. It was delicious.
Staff was really friendly.
Room 3 was big – space for a pack and play and a king size bed. Rooms 4 and 6 were of decent size without a bathtub (shower only).
- The hotel is located in a quiet well maintained village and appears to have been recently refurbished to a high standard. The food served in the restaurant was excellent.
Best Western Beau Site
Located in Rocamadour, 21 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Best Western Beau Site features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 25 miles from Best Western Beau Site, and Cahors is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 25 miles from Best Western Beau Site.
- Central location, good views, nice restaurant, helpful and friendly staff.
- The hotel is located at the heart of Rocamadour, walking distance from all the atractions. The room was nice, with a beautiful view, comfortable bed and bigger that we expected. Staff was friendly, breakfast was very good and the restaurant has an excellent view and the food was good.
- We got larger room without asking because they knew that we were coming with a baby. Room was very clean.
- Hotel rang the day before check-in to advise of traffic problems in the village and tell us where to park our car.
- The location and restaurant and parking were all excellent!
Hôtel de La Promenade
Located in Souillac, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Hôtel de La Promenade features a terrace and views of the garden. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Hôtel de La Promenade, and Rocamadour is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was warm on a bitterly cold day. A good breakfast. It was only a few steps from the town’s beautiful mediaeval heart. We will use it again.
- My partner and I stayed one night here as we traveled by rental car through France. Souillac was much more affordable than nearby Sarlat. We arrived Saturday night and had dinner in the restaurant on the ground floor which was just ok for the price, though convenient. The staff was very friendly however our room was pretty basic. Highlight of our stay was the Sunday morning town market – the hotel is directly across from the historic bell tower and the start of the many tables and stalls the locals set up down the winding streets.
- Nice friendly staff and they organized a taxi for me.
- Central to the village with good attached restaurant and bar.
- Lovely little hotel- beautifully placed in the centre of town. Owners very nice and the room perfectly fine for our one night stay.
Hôtel Restaurant La Hoirie
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hôtel Restaurant La Hoirie is located in Sarlat-la-Canéda in the region of Aquitaine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 25 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Hoirie, and Rocamadour is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 23 miles from Hôtel Restaurant La Hoirie.
- Good breakfast. Very good evening meal. Swimming pool looked inviting, shame trunks were packed at the bottom of the bag.
- Beautiful setting, very comfortable , large rooms. Dinner was amazing!
- lovely environment, good restaurant, friendly staff, good sized room, average wifi, parking, lovely grounds, swimming pool, nice restaurant, quiet area, walkable into Sarlat centre.
- Comfortable room, excellent food, reasonably priced wine list, good parking.
Nice welcome from friendly staff.
The room was very nice, both comfortable and spacious, almost a suite and the bathroom was tastefully appointed.
The food was really excellent
Hôtel Brasserie Lacave
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hôtel Brasserie Lacave is located in Lacave in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 22 miles from Hôtel Brasserie Lacave, and Rocamadour is 4.3 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 22 miles away.
Great little basic hotel opposite the caves of Lacave, close to Rocamadour. The room was basic, but comfortable, but could have benefitted from more power points.
We had a small balcony with a table and 2 chairs overlooking the pretty back garden which also had a beautiful swimming pool and outdoor hot tub.
The bed was quite comfy and there was plenty of storage space.
The shower was excellent and its floor was of ground down pebbles which looked very effective.
We had dinner in the auberge’s brasserie – not a vast choice and heavily duck-weighted, but enjoyable without being very special. The rose wine was delicious. Breakfast was OK – no savoury items though, which was a shame as we were in the Rocamadour cheese area.
- Fantastic hostess who never seemed to stop working.
- Really good service and very friendly owner and staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Location excellent for exploring Rocamadour and surrounding areas. Food in the Hotel was excellent and the swimming pool was one of the best we have visited. Air conditioning was a real bonus in the very hot weather.
- The whole experience was very enjoyable. The owner is great and she makes for a very relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely come again.
- A brand new room with a large bed. The food was amazing. Location for us was perfect as it was on our way. Staff very friendly and they even speak (or really give their best to) english 🙂
- Great little basic hotel opposite the caves of Lacave, close to Rocamadour. The room was basic, but comfortable, but could have benefitted from more power points.
Hôtel Restaurant Les Vieilles Tours
Hôtel Restaurant Les Vieilles Tours offers accommodations in Rocamadour. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 19 miles from Hotel Les Vielles Tours, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- In a country location outside of Rocamadour. It has a restaurant attached but not open on Tuesdays. Main building is interesting and there are lovely views. Great walk down to the gorge and Rocamadour :takes 20 mins one way.
lovely restaurant – reception was very helpful
- Setting was supreme! Quiet, really scenic old farm with fantastic views of vineyards and surrounding valleys, character-ful, soul-refreshing. Yet easy 10 min drive – car essential – into Rocamadour (uncrowded upper lot at Chateau, avoid tourist maelstrom on lower level). Main bldg, dining rooms and outdoor terrace delightful. Dinners and breakfasts very good, not cheap but definitely good value. And staff all very pleasant and helpful.
- The setting on the plateau above Rocamadour is striking and the venerable stone main building boasts an excellent restaurant as well as an adjoining swimming pool. We loved the peace and quite (and generous space) of the room we had in the annex 60 metres away.
- Proximity to Rocamadour, attractive exterior of buildings, gorgeous view across the valley.
Auberge de l’Île
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge de l’Île offers accommodations in Creysse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 19 miles from Auberge de l’Île, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We have been going to this hotel for years and always enjoy our stay. Although we paid a budget price because they didn’t have many people staying we were given the best room.
- Friendly ,welcoming ,comfortable and excellent facilities . It is in an idyllic location in stunning countryside .The hotel restaurant is very reasonably priced with lovely local cuisine . One could linger for ever on the terrace overlooking the mill stream
- A very pretty situation and the stream could be heard from the hotel.
- Superb location, great atmosphere and welcoming hosts.
- Best croissants we had on the trip. The location is right out of a fairy tale. The birds were amazing and down a way was the tranquil river. I would definitely stay here again,
Le Quercy offers accommodations in Souillac. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 13 miles from Le Quercy, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 17 miles away.
- Comfortable room, good location. We have stayed at this hotel four times and have been happy with the rooms.
- Good location within walking distance to everything
- A clean hotel which we have stayed at several times before close to the town centre. Has everything we want. Good breakfast but the restaurant seems pricey – we have another favourite
- Very comfortable bed. Staff friendly, helpful and accommodating. Evening meal particularly good, breakfast plentiful. Very convenient for the old town.
lovely to have a pool
view from balcony
Le Pavillon Saint-Martin
One of our top picks in Souillac.Located in Souillac, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Pavillon Saint-Martin features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Le Pavillon Saint-Martin, and Rocamadour is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 18 miles from Le Pavillon Saint-Martin.
- Fantastic building and extremely friendly, accommodating hosts. Would certainly be back if in the area again. Good English if required.
- Great location and owner was very helpful with late arrival and organising food in the restaurant over the road. Good breakfast.
- Amazing, unique hotel and fantastic breakfast. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
- The hotel is central to the town overlooking a small square which holds part of the Friday market. The room was very comfortable with excellent facilities. The breakfast room is in the converted cellar, colourful and using local crockery which can be purchased from a shop less than 100yds away! There is ample choice including locally grown strawberries.
- Breakfast is excellent. No trouble to hep us over an unexpected difficulty.
Hotel Altica Sarlat
Located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, 25 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde, Hotel Altica Sarlat features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Rocamadour is 21 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat, and Souillac is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat.
- Liked the location, the plenty of free parking, the rooms were quiet from external noise, and the breakfast was very good in terms of range of items, quality and freshness
- The friendliness of the staff. The breakfast. The nearness to the town centre. Ease of finding the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Convenient for visiting Sarlat, about a 20 minute walk into the old town but not a problem. Friendly helpful staff.
- The staff were all very friendly,helpful and always smiling.
- The room was very small, the bathroom was also small. the breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Pinsac Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinsac Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!