10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinós Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinós Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinós Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinós Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinós Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinós Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinós Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinós Catalonia:
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Hotel Villaró del Bosc is located in the countryside in the Solsonés area of Catalonia. It has an outdoor pool and offers stylish, rustic rooms and apartments with wonderful views and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its specialty is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
The staff were super friendly, we visited every available room before selecting the one we wanted. They cooked dinner for us and ended up listening to music after!
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
We arrived around 9:00pm and the best welcome was to find the sky full of stars. i live in Barcelona and I don’t get to see many, and here it was amazing.
Also, the staff is incredibly nice and helpful.
Last, the food, was very good, the smoked salmon unbelievable.
- Los anfitriones te hacen sentir como en casa y el entorno y las instalaciones hacen que sea un lugar ideal para desconectar y relajarse.
- We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
Vilar Rural de Cardona
Set in the heart of Catalunya and with views of a Medieval Castle, this hotel is designed in a village manner with its own animal farm and vegetable garden.Vilar Rural de Cardona is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.During your stay you can enjoy free activities including crafts and workshops, organized by Vilar Rural de Cardona’s staff. Learn about nature and farming on the hotel’s very own allotment where they grow a range of seasonal vegetables which you can later enjoy in the restaurant. Cool off in one of the swimming pools and then join friends for various activities in the games room.The hotel has a village format with a central square, a pond and of course a farmer. The plot faces the town of Cardona and overlooks the forested Cardener valley. Enjoy spectacular views of the Medieval Cardona Castle and the strange rock formations of Montserrat.Explore the stunning countryside with one of the excursions organized by the hotel.
- La habitación estupenda, el lugar muy bonito, y en recepción un 10..llegamos tarde y la chica y el guarda estupendos…y para los niños ideal. Volveré.
- Me gusto el lugar donde se encuentra, me gustaron las actividades que se hacen para los niños.
- A mi hija le gustaron las actividades de noche (por la novedad). La habitación era amplia. El paisaje y las vistas desde el hotel. En Cardona las visitas e la mina de sal y en el castillo estaban muy bien
- Las actividades.las instalaciones con la granja y la piscina es perfecto para ir con niños
Nos gusta todo, el ambiente familiar y el servicios.
La atención con los peques, no es la primera vez que vamos ni será la última
One of our top picks in Cardona.Set in the historical center of Cardona, a town rich in cultural and natural heritage, in the historic school of the Carmelitas Vedrunas, built in the 19th century, the Bremon ‘s 19 spacious cozy rooms, its large sound-proofed windows, its colors and textures create a bright, peaceful space.The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for cultural and leisure tourism and for small-size conventions. Private parking is available.
The hotel is close church Sant Miquel, salt museum Josep Arnau and Parque Cultural de la Montaña de la Sal.
Cardona Castle and Salt Mines are 0.6 mi away, Bodegas Abascal 30 minutes and Montserrat 1 hour by car.
- We were very impressed and would recommend it to friends
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Offering an indoor and outdoor pool, Hostal Palouet de Segarra is located in the small village of Palouet. This rustic-style hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring exposed-stone walls and wooden beam ceilings, the double rooms at Hostal Palouet de Segarra include underfloor heating, air conditioning, safe and TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.The restaurant serves homemade food in three different dining rooms. Closed on mondays except holidays.Guests have access to the kitchen and some products, including wines or liquors, are available at an extra cost.The hotel is located 17 mi from Tárrega and 31 mi from Manresa. Barcelona can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Beautiful hotel with very nice stuff. out in the middle of the fields. we had fun to walk around in the area. We highly recommend to have lunch or dinner at the hotels restaurant. Very tasty for a very good price! you can use the hotels kitchen for self cooking.
- The welcome we got from Miriam. Free to use kitchen was great. Very pleasant young waiter who gave us great advice for our next stop.
- Very friendly staff & well presented hotel. Great breakfast, coffee available all day and a very reasonably priced honesty bar.
- The owners and staff went out of there way to make our stay perfect really helpful and nothing was too much trouble,had a lovely room with wonderful views,and the bonus was the swimming pool,would stop here again perfect for total relaxation.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
Parador de Cardona
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
- Castle location was very cool. Excellent breakfast!
We stayed in a castle! the views are amazing, and being able to stroll around as the sun went down was an incredible experience.
we have stayed in Paradores before, and knew that everything would be spotless – as it was at Cardona. the room was great – the four poster was both impressive and comfortable! even the bathroom had a fantastic view of the mountains. The reception staff were friendly and helpful
- Parking is a. It of a challenge but don’t think that can be changed.
Location of hotel in ancient castle is fantastic, views are amazing. Decor and furnishings in keeping with location.
Restaurant meals are excellent quality and options, breakfast is well presented (buffet style) with good selection.
Local area lacks amenities so having a car to travel is essential, as location is isolated.
Night staff (Tony) very good and went beyond their duties in assisting and obtaining help with emergency call out for medical services for my wife (no local doctor available). He provided good follow up support too.
TV channels in room available in Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian but not English (unless watching financial channels is your thing). It did mean time for reading was more enjoyable.
Enjoy the location and the history but don’t expect normal 4 star hotel facilities.
- Spectacular castle renovated with views to die for. Best value is the 1/2 board as the the only way to the village below is by car.
Set in 3 hectares of gardens, Can Puig is located in the Catalan countryside, 10 minutes’ drive from Solsona. It offers an outdoor pool and tennis, basketball and pétanque courts.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Can Puig feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a private terrace. Each one comes with a seating area with a sofa, and the bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a games room, a TV lounge and a terrace with great views of the Pyrenees’ foothills and the town of Clariana del Cardener.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can go horse riding, and there is a children’s playground. Manresa is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- What I liked answers the ‘bonus question’ – none of the above were within walking distance but what one had within walking distance was beautiful walking country. The staff were warmly welcoming and always greeted me with a friendly smile. They made the stay all the more enjoyable. The hotel itself is very self contained and it would have been easy not to have explored the area and spent the entire time at the poolside or drinking beer on the terrace.
- Schöner Blick aus dem Fenster einschließlich Sonnenuntergang. Kostenloser Unterstand für die Motorräder.
- Großer Parkplatz. Schöne Aussicht auf die Berge. Theoretisch ruhig gelegen, hätte es nicht direkt neben dem Hotel ein Trafohaus, das richtig laut brummt.
- El trato es exquisito , la gente muy amables y atentos las habitaciones limpias, y el cuarto de baño espectacular ,respecto al comedor ,la comida es de muy buena calidad ,con un gran servicio ,podría estar entre las estrellas michelin todo muy bueno,
- El lugar idóneo para apartar las urbe bulliciosa y contemplar el paraje. Desayuno y la cena excelente a lo gourmet
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just
Set within the natural setting of the Solsonés region, Hotel Restaurante el Pi de Sant Just is 30 minutes’ drive from Port del Compte Ski Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Surrounded by woods and nature, the restaurant, which is specialized in Catalan cuisine, offers á la carte dishes and a daily or weekend set menu.All rooms and apartments at the Pi de Sant Just features rustic décor with wooden furniture and exposed beams. Each has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also have a kitchen.The center of Solsona is 2.8 mi away, while Berga is 40 minutes by car.
- It’s location, spacious rooms and three bathrooms . Also, the manager Jordi was very cooperative and was ready to help when problems came up
- Beautiful location. Great facilities. Will definitely be back next year for the 4th year running.
- La habitación estaba bien y era bonita. Tenía todo lo necesario. La cama era muy cómoda.
- L’entorn, l’apartament es acollidor i estava tot molt net.
- Ningún problema de aparcamiento, habitación moderna
Hotel La Freixera
One of our top picks in Solsona.Located in Solsona in Lleida province, La Freixera is a 14th-century building converted into a boutique hotel. It offers distinctive rooms with a balcony, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel La Freixera combines old with new, featuring stone walls, wooden beams and woodwork alongside parquet floors and satellite TV. The air-conditioned rooms come with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. A daily cleaning service is available.Breakfast is made from local produce and is served in the dining room. There is also a lounge with armchairs, a fireplace, board games and a reading area. The hotel also has a bar and dining room.Parking is available at the property, upon request. Solsona has an attractive old town, and the Gothic Cathedral is just 3 minutes’ walk from La Freixera Hotel.
Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Big choice for breakfast from a range of fresh produce.
Solsona was a good base for cycling out to Sant LLorenc de Morunys and the mountains – a very scenic route.
Overall a very nice stay for a couple of days.
- …. we were received an outstanding nice treatment at our arrival and throughout the stay …. thank you so much …. if 6 stars are max ….. we give the hotel 10 stars
- Very old nice building in the middle of old town. Renovated nicely. Good cheese for breakfast and fresh orange juice.
- A beautiful boutique hotel. A little gem in the heart of Solsona old town. Gorgeous.
- Wonderful breakfast of fresh, local produce. Huge selection of hot and cold, excellent coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, room has everything you need, including well functioning air conditioning. Numerous parking options.
- Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Center is located 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Solsona. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Rooms also have heating and come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and the hotel can provide tourist information on the surrounding area. You can do outdoor activities nearby, like hiking and mountain biking.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Hotel Gran Sol
This family-run hotel is located just outside Solsona, capital of the Solsonès region, on the main road to Manresa. It has free parking, a free Wi-Fi hotspot and a swimming pool.All of the rooms at the Hotel Gran Sol come with heating and a TV. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are included in the private bathroom. Special rooms for families are also available.Homemade and modern cuisine is served at Hotel Gran Sol’s La Pergola restaurant. There is a garden area, a terrace and a bar-café service.The natural areas near Hotel Gran Sol are ideal for outdoor activities, hiking and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy the famous Smugglers Route.
- The back garden lit up at night and the breakfast.
- View from room to pool and garden, rooms at front of hotel have a terrible view, we changed our room
Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
It is in a convenient location to walk in the village.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Staff were fine. Had to take charge of our occupation. We were given a key to get in and out of the hotel. Lifts were noisy. Informed that breakfast would be available at 8 am but no one waws around at that time. Breakfast bar opened after 8. “We needed to get away and so had to settle for a slice of toast and jam. I believe someone went to get fresh rolls just before we finished our breakfast. No one was aroind for us to check out. Thought that our booking agent would settle up but received a call later in the week to say we had left without paying. Had to go back on the return trip to settle the bill. Evidently we should have paid at the breakfast bar. Bit annoying but now we know what to expect would use again but would take our own breakfast. the hotel offering is very expensive for what is on offer.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Pinós Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinós Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinós Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinós Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!