10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pino Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pino Galicia:
Pazo de Verdes
Pazo de Verdes is a stone and wood country house in the Terras do Miño Biosphere Reserve. It offers free parking, a reading room and a lovely living room with fireplace.Each room at Pazo de Verdes comes with heating and a TV. All have a private bathroom, with a bathtub or hydromassage shower.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Here guests can enjoy lots of natural light and views over the gardens. A Viennese piano from 1880 can be found in the library.The Pazo de Verdes is located in Cospeito, 16 mi from the city of Lugo.
- Everything. This was our most enjoyable stop thusfar. Lovely hosts, very helpful and warm. They made us feel at home. The house was nicely decorated, the room spacious and comfortable. Beautiful surroundings. All in all, a wonderful experience.
- El desayuno era perfecto. Para repetir las veces que quisiéramos. El trato de los dueños ha sido en todo momento de 10 y recomiendo al 100% la estancia en este Pazo si se va a hacer una visita por la zona. No os defraudará.
- Todo genial! Pero a destacar el excelente trato del personal. Estuvimos muy a gusto
Viajamos por trabajo y necesitábamos desayunar muy temprano. A pesar de ser domingo, a las 7 de la mañana nuestro desayuno (7 personas) estaba listo y el dueño con una sonrisa a pesar del madrugón.
Además, las camas son muuuuy cómodas!
- La atención es exquisita y las instalaciones excelentes, decoradas como todo el complejo con muy buen gusto. Cama muy cómoda y buen desayuno
Parador de Vilalba
This impressive tower from medieval Galicia, now converted into a hotel, dominates the landscape of this town, center of the “Terra Chá” area, which originated from this fortress, home of the Andrades, the counts of Vilalba.The hotel offers cozy, welcoming spaces with a medieval air; in the tower, 6 bedrooms share this medieval style with the Salón de los Andrade, with frescoes and coats of arms.In the shadow of the tower, the new stone building is in the style of a pazo, the Galician country house, houses the remaining 42 bedrooms, the restaurant and bar.
- The standard of service, cleanliness etc was very good as one would expect from a Parador. But it is a fairly soulless hotel in a town with not much to recommend it.
Beautiful and interesting Parador.
Excellent service and very friendly staff.
We upgraded to the tower and were very pleased.
- The property was beautiful and staff on reception were polite and helpful.
- Lovely historic building, clean spacious rooms and friendly helpful staff. Great value for money
- I really enjoyed my stay in the Tower, the room were just like the photos. staff were very helpful and friendly food (evening meal) was delicious, the bathroom excellent and a very high standard with shower and bath facilities. I left an item behind and the staff went that extra mile to organise to have it sent to me. what more can anyone ask for.
Set 6.2 mi from the center of Lugo, next to the city’s trade fair site, this elegant and luxurious hotel is the ideal place to relax while visiting the region on business. Coto Real offers free private parking for guests.Coto Real’s rooms are chic and modern, and decorated in bold colors. They provide a tranquil atmosphere, which will help you relax at the end of a long day’s business. There is an excellent restaurant onsite, the Asador Coto Real, where you can sample tasty local cuisine, including wood-oven cooked dishes.This hotel enjoys good transport connections with Lugo, which is only 10 minutes away by car. From here you can also easily get to the cities of A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela.
- The restaurant was verrrrry good. Highly recommend you have diner there. Rooms modern, very clean, and good helpful staff. Best value of any hotel we have stayed in, in Spain and we come every year.
- Secure parking, warm welcome, first rate restaurant / bar facilities and extremely helpful, attentive staff.
- Level of cleanliness, excellent welcome. Excellent service and such a great nights sleep
- Excellent restaurant, quiet, nice higher end option for the pilgrim, but must take taxi
- Incredible Service, very well trained staff. Great bed. Good internet-Connection. Check out the Restaurant, good value for Money, creative kitchen and even good Options for vegetarians.
Hotel Vila do Alba
Located in the center of Vilalba in Lugo, Hotel Vila do Alba offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Museum of Prehistory and Archaeology of Vilalba is just 350 feet away.Rooms feature garden views. They come with a TV, radio and iron. The private bathrooms offer a bath and free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Various dining options with Spanish cuisine are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Vila do Alba. Rias Altas with its beaches and Coruña are within an hour drive away. La Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- We stayed here for two nights. The location was perfect for us, just a short walk into the old town. The hosts were very friendly and did everything they could to help us enjoy our stay in Vilalba. The underground car park was very useful. Breakfast choices were very limited but at 2.50 Euros it was a bargain!
- Everything was just perfect. Owner/manager? that we met was a lovely friendly , welcoming and really helpful man. I will be recommending this hotel to anyone I know com8ng to this area.
- Kudos to Manuel, an employee who went out his way to assist us. It was greatly appreciated.
- The man on the front desk was very friendly. We saw murmurations of starlings out of the back window.
- Room very comfortable, bathtub great for relaxing. Restaurant was convenient for breakfast (not included but a reasonable 2.5 euros). Great value for the price.
Hotel Venezuela is located in the Suso Gayoso Square, in the historic quarter of Villalba. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The building has views over the Town Hall, Los Andrade Tower and La Pravia tree. There are various characteristic restaurants and bars in the area.Rooms at Hotel Venezuela have a desk, heating, a phone and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.At Hotel Venezuela you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and luggage storage can be provided. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.A Coruña Airport is 53 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful, helpful staff and perfectly clean room in central location (next to the Parador)
- Na svatojakubské cestě, blízko supermarket i restaurace.
- As camas foram ótimas. Excelente limpeza. Mobiliário suficiente.
- Estaba muy limpio, en un buen lugar y el trato fue muy bueno
- La relación calidad-precio. La localización del hotel en pleno centro de Vilalba.
H. O CRISTO
Featuring a garden, H. O CRISTO is set in Goiriz and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Lugo is 21 miles from H. O CRISTO, while Foz is 25 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- It is simple functional clean place with no noise or disturbance. There is a restaurant for dinner although food is not great. I was able to keep my bike.
- A convenient stop along the northern Camino. Great dinner, excellent value.
- It’s right on the Camino Norte, so ideal for the walker
Para hacer el Camino de Santiago es perfecto, ya que está en plena ruta.
Es un hostal de paso
- Amabilidad del personal, la limpieza de las habitaciones, la tranquilidad del lugar. Tiene una buena relación calidad-precio.
Just 650 feet from the A-6 motorway outside Lugo, each room in the adults-only Motel Paraiso has a free private garage. There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The rooms in the Motel Paraiso are modern and large, and have heating, air conditioning and satellite TV. The bathrooms are fitted with marble, and the suites have a private hot tub.The Motel Paraiso also has a restaurant-bar open 24 hours a day.Motel Paraiso is close to Lugo’s trade fair site. Lugo itself is only 10 minutes’ drive away. The A-6 motorway connects you directly to A Coruña, which is about 31 mi away.
- El jacuzzi y la iluminación eran perfectos, la cama súper cómoda y grande y el servicio de habitaciones estupendo, así como los precios, totalmente asequibles!
- La intimidad que da y el precio de la carta muy asequible
- Todo escelente. Lo recomendamos y volvemos sin problema.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, cama muy cómoda, muy limpio, el coche en el garaje justo debajo de la habitación, con acceso directo a la misma. Es verdad que está apartado pero a unos 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad. No es ningún inconveniente si viajas en coche. Es cierto que no tienes contacto con el personal del hotel, pero todas las peticiones que le haces a través del teléfono son atendidas de inmediato. El aire acondicionado perfecto.
La chambre, le coté romantique et erotique de la chambre
Le service 24h/24h
Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba
Spa Attica 21 is surrounded by beautiful forests and enjoys a peaceful setting in Codesido, 6.2 mi from Villalba. It offers a spa with gym, free parking and free internet.Rooms at the Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba feature a modern design, mini-bar, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s relaxing spa has a thermal circuit of showers and saunas, as well as a hydromassage pool and hot tubs. Spa Attica 21 Villalba also has a Kids Spa Club and a treatment area.The restaurant serves regional cuisine and features a patio. There is also a snack bar and lounge.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking and mountain biking. There is good access to Villalba and La Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
The Spa was modern, and offered a full and extensive range of options
- La cama es comodísima, y las instalaciones del spa están genial.
- La habitacion muy amplia y practica, con un balcon muy agradable. Todo nuevo y muy limpio.
El trato y servicio.
La zona de Spa es excelente.
Merece la pena!
- Habitaciones de un gran tamaño y el trato del personal excelente
- The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
One of our best sellers in Lugo! Hotel Ceao is located at the Ceao Business Park, just a few feet from the service area and gas station. It offers free parking, free WiFi and a 24-hour reception. It is just off the N-VI Motorway, only 3.1 mi from Lugo. The A-6 Motorway, which goes from A Coruña to Madrid, is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.All rooms at Hotel Ceao feature heating and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A bar-cafeteria and a restaurant can be found at this hotel, as well as a gifts shop and a smoking room. A laundry service is available for an extra cost.
- Walk In shower’ modern room, central location, very friendly staff, easy to park.
- La decoración y los muebles modernos así como la ubicación de la habitación. La disponibilidad de la cafetería justo en la planta de abajo de las instalaciones. Las facilidades para hacer el check in.
- La vomodidad de las camas, la atencion del personal y las habitaciones tematicas
- La limpieza destacaría, así como la TV de gran tamaño. Uno de los chicos nos ayudó con una urgencia cuando estaba recogiendo para irse, la verdad que muy amable.
- El trato con el personal es muy bueno , la habotación comoda y se come genial . Muy recomendable.
Hotel Ceao Express
Hotel Ceao Express is located in the O Ceao Business Park outside Lugo, with easy access to the A-6 Motorway and N-VI Main Road. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each heated, air-conditioned room at Ceao Express comes with a hydromassage bathtub. A bathrobe, slippers and bathroom amenities can be found in the bathroom. All rooms are equipped with wired internet access and satellite TV.Guests can enjoy meals at Ceao Express’s snack-bar, with a flat-screen TV. There is also a social lounge, business center and a 24-hour front desk with express check-in/out.The hotel lies a 5-minute drive from central Lugo. The nearby A-6 Motorway links A Coruña and Madrid.
- El Baño y la amplitud de la habitación, que la recepción sea 24 horas.
Limpo e confortável a cama
- Cumplió con lo que buscábamos, en un fin de semana que no había mucha más oferta hotelera en Lugo, muy cerca de un Centro Comercial, con todos los servicios, necesitas el coche para ir al centro y visitar su casco histórico. Estancia agradable.
- El café del desayuno, aunque podría ser un poco más variado
- La pulizia della stanza è la luminosità, bagno bello è pulito
Top Hotels In Pino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!