10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piney Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Piney Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piney Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piney Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piney Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piney Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piney Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piney Champagne – Ardenne:
Logis Le Tadorne
Logis Le Tadorne offers pet-friendly accommodations in Piney. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Troyes is 13 miles from Logis Le Tadorne, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 29 miles from Logis Le Tadorne.
- The staff were very helpful and a dinner in the evening was excellent
- Very quirky, beautiful building but needs updating.
- Great evening meal in the restaurant – great value for money.
- It was inexpensive and had a rustic half-timbered charm. The town has a boulangerie, a small supermarket, and a restaurant.
- We were travelling through France on our way to Spain and wanted somewhere to stay on the way. This was an ideal location. Not too far away from the motorway/main roads but in a quiet little village and close to Troyes (which is worth a visit). The hotel is a lovely old building with plenty of character. Staff were all helpful and friendly. Dinner and breakfast were both good. Bedroom decor was a bit dated and fairly basic but we had everything we needed for a one night stopover and it was comfortable.
Domaine de la Foret d’Orient – Natur’Hotel Golf & Spa
This Best Western is in the heart of Parc Naturel Régional de la Forêt d’Orient and the Champagne-Ardenne lakes. On a 173-acre estate, it includes a 4306 ft² spa and a heated, covered swimming pool.Best Western Hôtel Golf & Spa de la Forêt d’Orient provides air-conditioned guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi access and cable TV.La Forêt D’Orient provides a daily buffet breakfast and its restaurant, Le Héron Cendré, serves local, traditional cuisine. Guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink in the hotel bar and relax on the terrace.The spa features a wide selection of facilities including a hammam, asauna and hydro-jet spa bathtubs (additional cost). There’s also an 18-hole golf course on site.The hotel is 14 miles from the medieval city of Troyes and a 2-hour drive from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.
- the very friendly staff, the spacy room, excellent restaurant
- Location for stopover, pool, parking, family room size.
- The family rooms are fantastic, lots of space, clean and super comfortable.
- we have regulary stayed at this Hotel because it has a great atmosphere, a great location and amazing food.
- Place was really nice – epic surroundings and the premier suite was really great / comfy – happy with my dog
Au Vieux Logis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Au Vieux Logis offers accommodations in Brévonnes, just 15 miles from Troyes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 24 miles from Au Vieux Logis, and Montier-en-Der is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 30 miles from Au Vieux Logis.
- Cute traditional small French hotel. Nice set menu supper. Simple clean room.
- It was a lovely old building with beautiful furniture. The out door seating and garden was lovely. We sat outside on the terrace and had a wonderful meal. The owner even washed down some old toys for the children to play in the garden with.
- A French hotel and restaurant with amazing food in a beautiful French village
- I was made very welcome. The car park was secure so my bike was safe. I used it as a stopover. I would definitely use it again.
the owner was very relaxed and did not mind us being later for dinner than planned
the décor in the bedrooms was pretty and fresh and the dining room was full of interesting photos and had antique kitchen utensils on display creating a cosy atmosphere. Our meal was superb.
there was an excellent walk to take our dog on just opposite the hotel.
Logis Hotel Auberge du Lac
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Mesnil-Saint-Père, 12 miles from Troyes, Logis Hotel Auberge du Lac features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 26 miles from Logis Auberge du Lac, and Montier-en-Der is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from Logis Hotel Auberge du Lac.
- The dinner was wonderful- not cheap but really lovely food.
- Comfortable bed and bathroom, great food, quiet location with opportunity to walk / play with our dog by the nearby lake.
- The hotel is in a convenient location if you are travelling from the south of France to Calais or Zeebrugge – about 8 miles off the motorway. We had bikes with us and a secure lock-up was available for them.
Good location near the Lac L’Orient
My wife enjoyed her facial treatment at the beauty studio
High quality restaurant though pricey.
- Food in restaurant was top class, and priced accordingly!
Hotel Relais Paris Bale – Restaurant La Mangeoire
The Relais Paris Bale hotel is situated 20 kilometres from Troyes in the Champagne-Ardenne region. It offers a seasonal indoor swimming pool and a garden with a mini-golf course.The modern guest rooms at Hotel Relais Paris Bale are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms feature a private bathroom.The hotel features a gastronomic restaurant called La Mangeoire, which serves traditional cuisine from the Champagne region. Guests can also enjoy drinks in the hotel bar or on the shaded terrace.With free private parking on site, the Hotel Relais Paris Bale is accessible from the A5 and A26 motorways. It is only 15.5 miles from Nigloland Theme Park and there is a children’s playground on site. Lake Orient is also nearby.
- The staff were extremely helpful, and the hotel was comfortable with very good facilities.
- Location was quiet and a short drive from the main motorways to the Alps. Restaurant was nice and rustic and warm. Plenty of free parking available. Good firm mattress.
- restaurant fabulous, food, ambience, many facilities, beautiful pool. Breakfast in amazing bar, There are many collections of things around ie sewing machines, historical plates, false leg, etc. etc. great stop for children,
Love the big bathroom and bath. Bed comfy, dinner at La Mangeoire very tasty and breakfast
just right start to the day. The setting is very pleasant and next time I intend to use the swimming pool if it is open. Nice friendly staff who tried to understand my schoolgirl french! We discovered this place by accident on our way home from Spain and went back on purpose this year. Next year we plan more visits.
Plentiful, safe parking. Good wifi. Restaurant is good. Rooms simple but comfy and spacious enough. Staff are pleasant and accomodating. Pet friendly and breakfast is nice.
Great quiet easy to get to stop over 10mins off the A26.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Air-lane offers accommodations in Saint-Léger-sous-Brienne, just 21 miles from Troyes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Joinville is 30 miles from Hotel Air-lane, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Air-lane.
- The staff were excellent!!! And very friendly!! They really couldn’t do anymore to help you with your stay. They also provided great recommendations as to places to eat for the evening and the breakfast was lovely!!!!
- Beds were very comfortable, shower was also very nice to use.
- great hotel for an overnight stop very simple yet good food in the restaurant chef very helpful and attentive would recommend a stay on route to your destination.
- All good. Easy to find location. Cheap clean and comfortable. Recommended.
Very tasty breakfast served, however I thought it will bo more continental breakfast.
Very good relation price/room
Very hepful staff
Logis Des Sources
Logis Des Sources is located in Créney-près-Troyes, just 2.9 miles from Troyes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 31 miles from Logis Des Sources.
- The restaurant near by the best grill and friendly staff
- Room size was excellent. Beds very comfortable. Walk in shower very nice. Man on reception very friendly.
- Brilliant for a 2 star. Better than expected. Great location
- Space and airyness of the room we’re surprisingly good.
Great location for an overnight stop when travelling down through France.
Good sized room with comfortable beds and. A decent bathroom and shower.
Plenty of easy parking.
Courte Paille restaurant next door ideal for dinner.
Decent breakfast with plenty of choice.
Good value for money.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Le Cyane is located in Mesnil-Saint-Père, 12 miles from Troyes and 26 miles from Colombey-les-deux-Églises. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 37 miles from Le Cyane.
- Very welcoming host, large car park in front of hotel, very clean and modern rooms. The evening meal was excellent, as was the ‘house champagne’!
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The Staff were friendly and helpful.
Warm welcome, home cooked healthy delicious food,
Nicely decorated room. COMFY bed with nice bedding. Hotel dog cute.
- We were welcomed with a smile and friendly approach. The bed was very large and the mattress particularly comfortable. We ate one meal at Le Cyane and it was very well cooked. At the last moment there was a problem with us staying for the second night but it was arranged for a member of staff to stay in the hotel with us. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the motorway and well placed to visit the area which is well worth a visit.
- The staff were very friendly and very accommodating, especially for our early start the next day. The food was simple but delicious and the bedrooms are very stylish. This was the ideal location for a short stop whilst travelling through to Italy or southern France and we will definitely visit again. The reservoir and beautiful village are only a short walk away and have lovely views.
Auberge De La Plaine
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Auberge De La Plaine offers accommodations in La Rothière, just 22 miles from Troyes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Joinville is 28 miles from Auberge De La Plaine, and Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Traditional French local food in the restaurant was fantastic. Very peaceful location at night – it’s on the road, but the road is very quiet after dark. Lovely views over the plains.
Comfy beds, clean rooms.
What a lovely place,the staff, premises, location, the restaurant, all wonderful, nothing was too much trouble, i absolutely loved staying here, thanks.
Restaurant & bar probably the best i’ve been to in France, the bonus was i still can’t believe how cheap the prices where
- Lovely quiet location.Pleasant Auberge but pity we did not have time for a meal.We would go again.
- Great place for a stopover en route. Have used it every year we’ve come.
- Hôtel deux étoiles propre et confortable. Chambres bien équipées (sdb et toilettes séparés) Personnel avenant et efficace.
- Traditional French local food in the restaurant was fantastic. Very peaceful location at night – it’s on the road, but the road is very quiet after dark. Lovely views over the plains.
Kyriad Troyes Centre
One of our top picks in Troyes.Kyriad Troyes Centre offers accommodations in Troyes.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vatry International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
The staff were helpful, friendly and efficient.
The bathroom with walk-in shower is a real winner.
The disabled parking arrangements are excellent.
Breakfast choices were a lot better than average.
- Clean modern hotel renovated only two years ago.I didn’t have breakfast so I cannot rate it. The Italian restaurant in the same building was a great finding when you arrive late and don’t want to walk in the village.
- Courteous staff, very helpful. Rooms good size & clean. Location only 10min. walk from centre.
- The room was comfortable and clean. Parking was available and secure.
- Welcome was good, room comfortable, shower excellent, quiet at night, good location to find
- The staff were helpful, friendly and efficient.
Top Hotels In Piney Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piney Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piney Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piney Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!