10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pineta Abruzzo – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineta Abruzzo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pineta Abruzzo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineta Abruzzo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineta Abruzzo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pineta Abruzzo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pineta Abruzzo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pineta Abruzzo:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Regent is located in Pescara, just 9 miles from Chieti. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Caramanico Terme is 24 miles from Hotel Regent, and Santo Stefano di Sessanio is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Regent.
The view of the beach through balcony.
- just in front of the beach, on the other part of the city – a bride is separating the center and this part. it takes 30 min to walk to the main square in the center. ok breakfast with boiled eggs, simple croissants and good coffee
- It’s a lovely find – the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, after a long day driving, it was a joy to find that the room was very clean and comfortable and we had a fabulous view. Weslept well, the bed was nice and firm. Their little parking area is a real bonus too, and access to the beach for a walk is perfect. We had dinner in the hotel and it was good – the waiter was very attentive and helpful. We’ll use the hotel again on our next journey from one end of Italy to the other, it’s s perfect stop.
- Staffs were awesome. Very good location and very nice view of the sea. I’ll defenitely come back.
The room was very big, with a huge bed. Very nice balcony with sea view. Bathroom was really big, only the shower stall was extremely small, big people couldn´t fit in there. But it was very clean – room and bathroom. Towels were changed every day and we had a lot of towels available. We received a big set of toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, after shave cream and more.
Breakfast was really rich, a very nice lady is preparing fresh hot drinks just for you. Breakfast room is big with many tables.
The staff was really helpful and friendly.
Location is perfect. The hotel is placed near the bridge that is connecting the old and the new part of the city. You have very nice view while going to the other side – in just 10 minutes. If you don´t like to go to the busy streets you can also have meal, go grocery shopping or visit museums near by.
I will definitely recommend this hotel.
- The view of the beach through balcony.
Hotel Spazio Residenza
One of our top picks in Pescara.Hotel Spazio Residenza is located in Pescara, 7 miles from Chieti and 23 miles from Caramanico Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Santo Stefano di Sessanio is 30 miles from Hotel Spazio Residenza, and Teramo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We stayed in this hotel just one night but we found everything to be perfect. Friendly staff welcoming us, clean room, quiet space.
- The parking is nice and secure, and the hotel/rooms are very modern
- The croissants were excellent, as was the cereal. We missed having cold cuts and cheese, but perhaps we were too far from Austria! The desk and breakfast staff were very helpful and attentive. The room was very roomy, as was the bathroom. Great shower!
- I liked a lot of the characteristics (modern and spacious) and cleaness of this Hotel
- An excellent place to stay for one night while passing through. Very friendly helpful staff. The staff member in the breakfast room was delightful. Great value for money.
Parc Hotel Villa Immacolata
Located in Pescara in the region of Abruzzo, 6 miles from Chieti, Parc Hotel Villa Immacolata features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Caramanico Terme is 22 miles from Parc Hotel Immacolata, and Santo Stefano di Sessanio is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was large, very comfortable, and clean, as well the bathroom. We decided to use the spa facilities, which was really good with an excellent service, also a beautiful view. Dinner was well prepared and it was delicious. The staff were friendly and willing to help.
- 24 hour reception, friendly staff and only a 15 minute drive from the airport.
- We enjoyed especially the staffs welcoming, kindness and service both at the reception and in the restaurant. Great surroundings with beautiful view over the montains
- Hotel was okay, nothing really to dislike but nothing jump out to say WOW thats great
- The rooms are large and very comfortable – wifii is very good. Beautiful surrounding gardens – ideal for a summer trip.
B&B Hotel Pescara
One of our best sellers in Pescara! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pescara, 9 miles from Chieti, B&B Hotel Pescara features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caramanico Terme is 24 miles from B&B Hotel Pescara, and Santo Stefano di Sessanio is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect and a great value of money.
- riendly and helpful staff. perfect location. great room from balcony on eight floor. will visit again.
The rooms are spacious, even with four persons in one room. The cleanliness is excellent. The beach is an 8 minutes walk from here, and restaurants 8 minutes the other way. Definitely try the restaurants at the old part of the town, at the other side of the river, across the bridge to the right.
One morning, I had a skype meeting for which I could use free of charge the conference room for some time as it was not booked. This was very accomodating of the staff.
- The hotel is near some public offices as Town Hall or Tax Office. It is clean, the room was spacious and comfortable. I really like the lobby area which is modern and light.
- Good location, 5km from airport. Clean, very nice staff. Air conditioning, good bed. Suitable for family.
Boutique Hotel e Spa Città Bianca
One of our top picks in Spoltore.Boutique Hotel e Spa Città Bianca offers accommodations in Spoltore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pescara is 2.1 miles from Boutique Hotel e Spa Città Bianca, and Chieti is 7 miles from the property. Abruzzo Airport is 1.2 miles away.
Great place the girls at reception where excellent, extremely helpful and very courteous.
I would recommend this place to anyone. I will stay again if around that area. Great Job guys.
- The very friendly people at the hotel made my stay very pleasant.
- Personale gentilissimo, camera da sogno e ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo.
- Disponibilità dello staff, pulizia e ordine della struttura, accuratezza dell’arredamento
- Camera fantastica, colazione ricca e varia, staff impeccabile
- Great place the girls at reception where excellent, extremely helpful and very courteous.
Hotel Ambra Palace
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The family-run Ambra Palace has an excellent location, 1,000 feet from the sea, in the heart of Pescara. The friendly staff will instantly make you feel at home.Completely renovated in 2000, the hotel provides comfortable, well-equipped rooms, as well as a meeting room, laundry facilities and private garage. The reception is open 24 hours a day.Ambra Palace has easy access to Pescara’s beach front and its modern harbor. The mountains of Majella and Gran Sasso, with their renowned national parks, are also nearby. The hotel is not far from the train station, airport and highways.Discounts apply for longer stays.
- Location, close to rail/bus station, beach and the old city of Pescara. The room was spacious and the bed quite comfortable.
- Very pleasant reception staff, the hotel is close to the beach and bus/train stations and just opposite a supermarket. Room was a bit small but had a good balcony. The breakfast was great and they kept my bag during the afternoon afer check-out.
- A good selection of food was presented for breakfast including a variety of brioche. The property is situated close to a piazza where many local people gather in the evening to eat and drink at a range of cafe bars with outside tables. Everyone we met were very friendly and helpful.
Location is excellent
Car park was down the road at the train station for E2.50 but it was so close it did not pose a problem
Great hotel in central Pescara.
Very well priced for what you’re getting- so worth it! Right around the corner from bars, restuarants, discotechas, and even the beach!
Has everything you need, plus staff is super friendly and helpful.
Would 100% go back.
PHI Park Hotel Alcione
One of our top picks in Francavilla al Mare.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Francavilla al Mare, 3.9 miles from Pescara, PHI Park Hotel Alcione features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Chieti is 8 miles from PHI Park Hotel Alcione, and Caramanico Terme is 23 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The location just across from the beach and about a 15 minute walk into the main town of Francavilla. Safe parking in the hotel grounds. Clean rooms and friendly staff
- The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and very understanding with the fact we had a baby, so the check in was extra quick. There are a couple of nice restaurants in the area.
- I was very pleased with our choice of PHI Park Hotel. It was in the very nice Village of Francavilla del Mare. Our room was clean, the staff was so nice and they offered an excellent breakfast. Besides that there was convenient parking along side of the hotel in a gated Courtyard.
- Staff is very customer-friendly although not very helpful with specific requests
The hotel and facilities were great. Staff was so accommodating and very very nice.
The hotel is in a great location and has great beach chairs etc. everything is there. Great Icecream Parlour next door, great restaurants in walking distance.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Only 50 feet from the beach in Pretaro, Hotel Garden is 1.9 miles north of Francavilla al Mare along Italy’s Adriatic coast. It offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with balconies and sea views.Each room is air conditioned and features a telephone and private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is a buffet of sweet and savoury food including homemade cakes. The restaurant is open at lunch and dinner and serves specialities from the Abruzzo region.Drinks are available from the bar at Garden Hotel. There is a terrace and garden, both with tables and chairs. You also have discounts at a partner private beach located nearby.In Francavilla, you can visit the MuMi – Museo Michetti Museum 2.5 miles away. Pescara Train Station is 10 minutes’ drive away. The nearest bus stop is 650 feet away for buses to Pescara and Chieti.
- Es war ein Familienbetrieb. Alle waren sehr nett und freundlich.
- Relax e posizione comodissima, tutti i servizi vicini
- Rapporto qualità prezzo, posizione, colazione (considerando la categoria)
- la proximite de la plage et les transats reserves automatiquement avec la chambre
Bel emplacement geographique avec la mer a proximite ainsi que les restaurants.. Autobus a prix modique a 50 metres avec acces aeroport facile…
Chambre spacieuse et petit dejeuner copieux.. Personnel sympathique..
Merci a tous…
One of our top picks in Pescara.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Salus is located in Pescara, 9 miles from Chieti and 24 miles from Caramanico Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santo Stefano di Sessanio is 31 miles from Hotel Salus, and Teramo is 30 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, most friendly staff, very good breakfast with home-made bakery.
- Amazing little boutique hotel. Very friendly and welcoming.
- The friendly staff, the decor, the comfort, the food; the complimentary coffee; the location.
- The room had a very comfortable king bed, good shower and nice toiletries in bathroom. We were lucky to have a small balcony to front, overlooking beach, which was perfect for our dog. Nice to be able to sit and have a cup of tea. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was excellent for an Italian hôtel. The lady who served breakfast was very helpful and friendly. Everything was fresh and well presented. She had made the two cakes available and they were fantastic. Hotel is in an amazing location on main food two minutes from beach/restaurants. It is small but for the price excellent value.
Very helpful staff. All receptionists were welcoming and friendly.
Very good beachside location and close to walk into town.
Breakfast was good for the room price.
Helpful to have a kettle in the room.
Price very reasonable out of season.
One of our top picks in San Giovanni Teatino.Hotel Bed&Business is located in San Giovanni Teatino, just 4.2 miles from Pescara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chieti is 5 miles from Hotel Bed&Business, and Caramanico Terme is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Bed&Business.
- Do not let the outside fool you. As much as the hotel looks functional and almost spartan, as you enter the rooms it feels so warm and welcoming.
- Assolutamente apprezzabile, come da aspettative, la possibilità di parcheggiare in prossimità delle stanze: per chi ha bimbi (ed annessi al seguito!) davvero un plus! Camera spaziosa e con un letto confortevole per riposare bene. Colazione di buon livello, soprattutto ottime le brioches! Personale molto disponibile ed a modo: in particolare grazie a Cinzia per gli azzeccati consigli sui posti dove mangiare bene senza essere spennati!
Buonissima la parte dolce della colazione.
Letto e cuscini molto comodi.
- Staff cortese ed a disposizione per qualsiasi cosa. L’entrate sono indipendenti e cosa ottima é avere la propria autovettura davanti l’entrata della Camera.
- Proximité quasi immédiate de l’aéroport de Pescara sans en avoir les désagréments. L’accueil très pro et efficace ( avec un peu de français). Possibilité de garer la voiture devant la chambre( parking personnalisé). Petit déjeuner copieux et très italien!
Top Hotels In Pineta Abruzzo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pineta Abruzzo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pineta Abruzzo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pineta Abruzzo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!