10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinet Languedoc-roussillon:
Hotel Les Rocailles
Located in Montagnac in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Montpellier, Hotel Les Rocailles features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cap d’Agde is 12 miles from Hotel Les Rocailles, and Sète is 10 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 12 miles away.
- Very friendly owners. Good breakfast. Swimmingpool.
- Really friendly family run hotel and lovely clean pool. Limited menu but the food was good. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Comfortable room, good breakfast. We stayed 2 nights and had 2 excellent dinners in the evening. Highly recommended. Also had a swimming pool, and deserves more than the 2 stars which it has.
- service was excellent//treated with respect and made to feel like family
- We paid extra for a large bed and were very happy with the 160 cm large bed and the room.
Hotel-Restaurant Chez Claire & Patrick
One of our top picks in Mèze.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mèze, 19 miles from Montpellier, Hotel-Restaurant Chez Claire & Patrick features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Cap d’Agde is 11 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Chez Claire & Patr, and Sète is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Rather simple but sufficient. Nice bathrooms, this time with bath and shower. Often the toilet is separate from the bathroom, which I like. Restaurant is nice and value for money. Breakfast is nice too.
- Amazing location. Our room was big and had a terrace with a wonderful view. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Dog friendly as well. We would stay there again.
croissants are indeed very nice and so is the grilled bread, butter, cheese, ham, yoghurt … and very good quality too !!
There is a very nice selection of local wines and the staff know how to advise you. The food was fresh and the dining room very nice with view over the little port . We were eating there during a rain storm and the service went on undeminished.
Good all-round experience. Quiet, comfortable, good ambience, good friendly service.
What`s not to like?
- Very nice hotel. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Excellent price/quality. The owners are professionals. We will certainly go back. Meze is a beautiful village and the people are so nice.
Hôtel Le Patriarche
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hôtel Le Patriarche is located in Agde, just 29 miles from Montpellier. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Cap d’Agde is 2.5 miles from Hôtel Le Patriarche, and Sète is 12 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 6 miles away.
- Lovely Gardens and swimming pool, Room basic, peaceful and rustic but very fitting for the location.
- Beautiful hotel close to the town. Owners excellent and make you feel at home.
- Good position, close to centre of city. Very nice gardens, well looked after. Easy to find and in a quiet area. Nice swimming pool area.
- Our welcome. Heating switched on before arrival.Good breakfast.
- Very friendly owner, lovely garden areas and quiet location but 10 mins walk to Agde center making it perfect for rest and relaxation by day and eating out at night.
Hotel Saint Germain
Located in Pézenas, 25 miles from Montpellier, Hotel Saint Germain features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from Hotel Saint Germain, and Sète is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Staff all friendly and helpful. Seeing the chefs cook the food. Great steaks and generally good menu. Late bar. TV sports good.
Loved how close it was to the town and how easy it was to get to.
Reasonable size family room.
- The hotel was very clean but staff wasn’t very helpful unfortunately. The rooms are a lot smaller in real life than what they look like in the photos. What they don’t tell you is that the hotel closes between 11am and 5pm every day – this includes the restaurant, reception and the bar. No one can Check in at this time either as the shutters are down and can not even get a bottle of water unless you wall into town. We were there for a family wedding in the next town along and wedding guests were unable to Check in as the were closed. They had to get ready in other people’s rooms and check in the next day. Absolutely Ridiculous. If I knew this at the time of booking I wouldn’t have booked that hotel. Staff will leave you standing at the bar and just walk past and smile instead of serving you.
- The restaurant serves fabulous meals at extremely reasonable prices!!! All staff are extremely friendly, helpful and professional.
- The atmosphere, the welcoming nature of the staff and especially the food was of a high quality.
Hotel De La Pyramide
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De La Pyramide offers accommodations in Mèze. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.The hotel also provides bike rental. Montpellier is 19 miles from Hotel De La Pyramide, and Cap d’Agde is 10 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 14 miles away.
- Highly recommended. The hotel is ideal for business travelers and tourists. Very intuitive layout of the room. The bathroom and shower were excellent. Comfortable bed. Compact, but a feeling of space. Beautiful terrace for relaxing and a great view of the water. The security wall was an added plus as we felt very safe. Secure parking is also very comforting.
- Great location, very quiet although probably noisier in summer. Comfortable beds.
- The situation was excellent , clear view over the lagoon with a small terrace outside looking towards swimming pool. Easy access on foot or by car to harbour side restaurants.
- Hotel is in a great location,the staff are very welcoming.The accommodation is great with extremely comfy bed and the cleanliness throughout is amazing i haven’t been anywhere quite so clean its fantastic thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- The room – we asked for (and we got) a disability room also “10”. The owners very nice and they speak english. Everything very clean. The view the best.
B&B Hôtel Pézenas
Located in Pézenas, 26 miles from Montpellier, B&B Hôtel Pézenas features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Cap d’Agde is 12 miles from B&B Hôtel Pézenas, and Sète is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 9 miles from B&B Hôtel Pézenas.
- Comfortable room. Nice price. Easy access to a nice region.
- I arrived late and left early so barely interacted with anyone, fortunately I didn’t need to: everything was exactly as expected and required for a comfortable and cost-effective roadside overnight stop on a long journey.
- Great location for one night break, comfy, clean accommodation.
- Easy to find near the motorway – no fuss restaurant just opposite – all excellent value for money
- Easy check in, a good size family room and a decent breakfast.
Garrigae Distillerie de Pézenas
One of our top picks in Pézenas.Located in Pézenas, 25 miles from Montpellier, Garrigae Distillerie de Pézenas features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from Garrigae Distillerie de Pézenas, and Sète is 14 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- We were upgraded to a suite comprising very large stitting/kitchen/dining area, with separate bedroom, double sink bathroom and separate toilet with shower and two balconies. Thak you
- The place but especially the staff. They were all very great and made our stay magic
- The Distillerie has been nicely created out of an older building although the style is generally very modern. Good facilities and comfort. Breakfast was good (but slightly pricy). The restaurant was good. Very nice and helpful staff. Large, comfortable room.
- Pretty, modern hotel and welcoming staff. Valentines Day menu was superbe. Breakfast was very nice, with hot foods, not just the usual continental fare. Spacious suite. We enjoyed eating in and using the kitchenette, too. Location is fantastic and secure, free parking was fantastic.
- Comfy bed; large room; convenient location; lovely area
Hotel Le Langue d’Oc
Located in residential district, Hotel Le Langue d’Oc is 3.1 miles from the Mediterranean Sea and 3.1 miles from Cap d’Adge Golf Course. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a terrace with outdoor furniture just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Adge.All the air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower.A breakfast with hot drinks, pastries and jam is served every morning at Hotel Le Langue d’Oc. Restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the property.This hotel is 9.3 miles from the A9 motorway and 16.2 miles from Béziers. Saint-Thomas Golf Course is a 26-minute drive away.
The room was very clean, the mattress and pillows were excellent.
The breaksfast was good also.
- Good Tai restaurant quite near and good pitza shop.
Well equipped bedroom
- Very friendly with lovely breakfast patio. Owner spoke English.
- Very nice landlord, very helpful; great value for money
- The room was very clean, the mattress and pillows were excellent.
Hotel Sables D’or
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Sables D’or is located in Sète, 18 miles from Montpellier and 11 miles from Cap d’Agde.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Grande Motte is 23 miles from Hotel Sables D’or, and Béziers is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Sables D’or.
- The staff were so friendly & helpful, always smiling & happy to speak English to us. They made us feel very welcome.
- Great staff – super friendly and helpful, let me store my bike securely for no extra charge, breakfast was lovely. Great value for money.
- Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Close to the Sea!
- The staff is very polite and helpful, the rooms are very bright, spacious and tidy, the bathroom has a really big shower and is very clean. Soap and shower gel are all natural and smell wonderful!
- The location was perfect, near the Bike path to start the Canal Midi ride towards Toulouse. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good and not expensive. Great value for the price.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Citotel Hôtel Athena is located in Agde, just 29 miles from Montpellier. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cap d’Agde is 1.2 miles from Citotel Hôtel Athena, and Sète is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Announced 24h reception but nobody there at night so check in is until 9pm. Only one member of stuff speaks English, all other cannot say a word. Room corresponds 1*
- The cleanliness and helpful staff made our stay very comfortable
- Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel rooms were very clean.
- Hotel is located in nice, calm part of the city, fairly close to the beach. On the other hand they have swimming pool, not very deep so kids could safely play in it 🙂 Room was clean, but used a little bit. That would be okay if not two other thing that made this stay very uncomfortable 🙁
- Good for a 1 night stay, Good pool/outside area/breakfast, free parking
Top Hotels In Pinet Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinet Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!