10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pineola North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineola North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pineola North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineola North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineola North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pineola North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pineola North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pineola North Carolina:
Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort
Blue Ridge Village – Banner Elk is located in Banner Elk, 11 miles from Boone and 9 miles from Blowing Rock.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 40 miles from Blue Ridge Village.
- It is an excellent location for the ski slopes!!!! Very close to great restaurants and the grocery store!!! I will be going back!
- It is a marvelous place with supermarkets and restaurants very close by. I loved!!!
- Everything, on site accommodationions were great, kept the entire family entertained.
- Me and my husband both enjoyed our stay here. It was very cozy.
- Our room was over looking the big pond as we requested . It is so Beautiful their ….the leaves was so pretty .
Best Western Mountain Lodge At Banner Elk
One of our top picks in Banner Elk.In the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is 5 miles from the Sugar Mountain Ski and Golf Resort. Facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with a DVD player and a work area are provided in the rooms at the Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk. Rooms are also equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A laundromat and barbecue facilities are available for the guests at Banner Elk Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are on site.Elk River Club and Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Grandfather Mountain, a nature preserve with hiking and walking trails, is less than 10 miles away.
- Bed was very comfortable and heater was easy to adjust and not noisy. Location perfect.
- The staff was amazing! So helpful and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was really good.
- Mary, sweet lady working in the breakfast room she is very very nice and sweet. Excellent work
- Even though the outside of the hotel is seemingly dirty, the inside was fairly ok.
- All staff were extremely friendly, breakfast was good and room clean
Little Main Street Inn
Located in Banner Elk, 11 miles from Boone, Little Main Street Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blowing Rock is 11 miles from Little Main Street Inn, and Johnson City is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Beech Mountain.Beechalpeninn offers accommodations in Beech Mountain. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Boone is 11 miles from Beechalpeninn, and Blowing Rock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 35 miles from Beechalpeninn.
- A little outdated, but clean with a very friendly staff!
- Our suite had a ton of room! We were using it for a girls weekend so the extra space was great – five adults in the room and we never felt squished. We could all sit and have a glass of wine while playing endless board games around a dining room table. The restaurant down stairs was convenient for a late night pizza run! Breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Our room had a huge balcony with sitting room and a great view of the mountains and slopes. We all said how much we loved the shower – the pressure was perfect and the hot water lasted for 5 consecutive burning hot showers. The proximity to the slopes was awesome!
- It’s near the beech mountain ski, the restaurant is good and staff amazing
- Great location, friendly staff. Be sure to eat dinner at the in house restaurant!
- View from our room was absolutely beautiful. Food was delicious, not fast food- ish at all. We felt pampered like we were part of the family! Staff was very friendly and helpful…
4 Seasons at Beech Mountain
In North Carolina, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. A kitchenette is available in each room.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the provided microwave, stove, and refrigerator. A cable TV is also available in each room at 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain.A game room with a pool table is on site at Beech Mountain’s 4 Seasons. A picnic area and fitness center are also provided.Downtown Beech Mountain is just 2.6 miles away. Guests at the property are 12.5 miles from the Tennessee-North Carolina border.
- Extremely friendly staff. Allison was incredibly warm and welcoming and was extremely understanding to adjust an additional charge to my card. They provided us with a list of happenings at the resort when we checked in and the Mexican restaurant inside the resort was delicious!
- The place accommodated my needs. It was easy to book even though it was last minute. staff is very friendly. A cozy place for an affordable price!
- Great location you could see the ski resort from our balcony, great friendly staff, very helpful with road conditions
- I liked the location to Beech mountain ski resort and the kitchen in the room.
- We we’re upgraded to a two bedroom condo, overlooking the mountains. Fabulous!
Inn at Crestwood
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Inn at Crestwood is located in Boone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Blowing Rock is 3.6 miles from Inn at Crestwood, and Banner Elk is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place! Very rustic filled with old world charm! I would recommend this place for weddings or a special event? The oviance of eating breakfast with a magnificent view while keeping cozy by 5 fireplaces was quite romantic! I would recommend the suite,!
- The breakfast was pretty descent with eggs and a meat plus the typical waffle/yogurt/bagel add ons. Loved staying in the cottage (it felt like staying at home) on the second floor.
- The staff was awesome specially the girls from the front desk, the room was nice and cozy and the view from de mountain is going to stay forever in our minds!!!!! We gonna go back for sure!!!!!
- The hotel was cute, quaint and absolutely charming! I felt like I was a Hallmark movie! The view was beautiful and peaceful!
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Dinner was very good.
Village Inn – Blowing Rock
Conveniently located on 2 well manicured acres at the intersection of Highway 321 Bypass and Sunset Drive, The Village Inn features a beautifully landscaped pond, complete with a small island.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are available in each of the rooms at Blowing Rock’s Village Inn. A cable TV is included.Blowing Rock Art and History Museum is just a 3-minute drive from this inn. Blowing Rock City Park is less than one mile away.
- The Village Inn was charming, and the desk clerk was very helpful. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice.
- The individual climate control In The bedroom was perfect for us as we like a room a tad bit cooler than most people do. The bathroom was cleaned really well and I greatly appreciate a well cleaned bathroom.
- The lodge lobby. Due to a rainy weekend we spent a greater amount of time here than we would otherwise. It felt very relaxed and homey.
- Great room. Perfect for the price we paid. Staff was excellent.
- Comfortable beds! Less than 10 min walking from Main st.
Ridgeway Inn – Blowing Rock
One of our best sellers in Blowing Rock! Ridgeway Inn was the very first inn to open in the Village of Blowing Rock, and is an integral part of the Village’s history. Today, it remains a popular destination, for its heritage, central location, and comfortable rooms.Among the elegant shops and restaurants of Village of Blowing Rock, there is a rustic retreat that enables you to be close by but feel miles from everything. It’s a place where southern hospitality meets rustic mountain charm and guests are welcomed as family.The exterior of the Inn features eye-catching golden cedar shakes. Inside, you’ll find stylish, spacious rooms with décor that celebrates the views that surround the Inn.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are so cozy!
- The bed was very cozy and the staff very friendly. Nice location! Loved the idea of ground floor and walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Ridgeway Inn was very convenient ro downtown Blowing Rock. The inn itself was quiet and the staff was wonderful.
- The only problem we had with this property was the bed and when you love a good nights sleep, this was a miserable sleeping experience. Everything else was fine.
- The staff was very attentive, friendly, professional.
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Located in Blowing Rock, 6 miles from Boone, Meadowbrook Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- very comfortable there—lovely room — great breakfast and coffee!!!! friendly staff— so close to the town—
- Very nice, friendly staff. Great breakfast! Real coffee cups and glasses not plastic. It’s the little things that made this place nicer.
- The location was nice, within walking distance of several restaurants in Blowing Rock and about 30 mins from Sugar Mnt. as advertized. The room was spacious and clean, the pool was nice.
- The heated indoor pool was a pleasant surprise. Also, the fact that the rooms are modern and clean and new is a welcome fact. Finally, you cannot beat the location of this hotel, a short walking distance to beautiful Blowing Rock.
- Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, room was nice, bathroom was very clean.
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and just a short drive from Appalachian State University, this Blowing Rock, North Carolina hotel provides a free hot breakfast daily.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South is equipped with a 32-inch HD television, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Enjoy the free wireless high-speed internet access available throughout the hotel and relax in the heated indoor pool.Take advantage of the numerous activities including skiing, hiking and golfing all available only moments from the Blowing Rock South Holiday Inn Express. The Blowing Rock cliff, featuring amazing views, and the Tanger Outlets shopping center are also easily accessible.
- Pool and pancake maker…. housekeeping was very nice
The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was really good.
The woman who was attending to the cont. breakfast was cool.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable with assorted pillows to meet your needs. Great location and a good nights sleep.
- That spa bath was divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus it snowed so we got to enjoy that as well.
- Good location for what I needed.Breakfast was a nice varity eggs,sausage,bagels,hot cinnanim buns etc
Top Hotels In Pineola North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pineola North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pineola North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pineola North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!