10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinell de Solsones Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinell de Solsones Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinell De Solsones Catalonia:
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Center is located 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Solsona. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Rooms also have heating and come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and the hotel can provide tourist information on the surrounding area. You can do outdoor activities nearby, like hiking and mountain biking.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit
Located in Oliana, Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit.
Liked the breakfast on the second day, we were asked what we would like cooked etc. Loved the view from the spacious balcony, and that we could walk into the village (albeit along the side of the busy main road without a footpath!)
The dinner on the terrace was very good.
- Hotel was great, clean and great views. Staff was terrific and helpful
- Great area with good views. great staff will stop again
- Fantastic views,really clean everywhere,great location,fair price
- Owners let us park our van in the carpark for four nights while we went off motorcycle trail riding the area.
- Liked the breakfast on the second day, we were asked what we would like cooked etc. Loved the view from the spacious balcony, and that we could walk into the village (albeit along the side of the busy main road without a footpath!)
Hotel Sant Roc
Rooms at Sant Roc feature a king-size bed, whirlpool bath, free mini-bar and free Wi-Fi. This historic hotel has 2 restaurants, a terrace-solarium, a lounge with fireplace and a well-equipped spa.The beautiful Modernist building of the Sant Roc Hotel was designed by architects Ignasi Oms and Bernardí Martorell. Located in the heart of Solsona’s old town, in the province of Lleida, it dates from 1929.Facilties at Sant Roc’s spa include a sauna with chromotherapy, steam bath, ice fountain, hot tub and sensation showers. A range of special massages are also available.Each room at Hotel Sant Roc comes with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a reading lamp. The bathroom has a hairdryer, towel warmer and bathrobe.
- Large room – good facilities – great restaurant – good location.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
- Es confortable ,bon esmorzar,tranquil i bons massatges
- la amabilidad i profesionalidad de los recepcionista
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Offering an indoor and outdoor pool, Hostal Palouet de Segarra is located in the small village of Palouet. This rustic-style hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring exposed-stone walls and wooden beam ceilings, the double rooms at Hostal Palouet de Segarra include underfloor heating, air conditioning, safe and TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.The restaurant serves homemade food in three different dining rooms. Closed on mondays except holidays.Guests have access to the kitchen and some products, including wines or liquors, are available at an extra cost.The hotel is located 17 mi from Tárrega and 31 mi from Manresa. Barcelona can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Beautiful hotel with very nice stuff. out in the middle of the fields. we had fun to walk around in the area. We highly recommend to have lunch or dinner at the hotels restaurant. Very tasty for a very good price! you can use the hotels kitchen for self cooking.
- The welcome we got from Miriam. Free to use kitchen was great. Very pleasant young waiter who gave us great advice for our next stop.
- Very friendly staff & well presented hotel. Great breakfast, coffee available all day and a very reasonably priced honesty bar.
- The owners and staff went out of there way to make our stay perfect really helpful and nothing was too much trouble,had a lovely room with wonderful views,and the bonus was the swimming pool,would stop here again perfect for total relaxation.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Cal Piteu offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guissona, 28 mi from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Cardona is 22 mi from Hotel Cal Piteu, while Rocallaura is 21 mi away. Reus Airport is 45 mi from the property.
A family hotel
Super friendly, kind and nice owner Ileana
appartement was very big and very well designed. super clean
We had a large terrace.
very good breakfast
- It was already our fourth time at Cal Piteu. It’s probably the cleanest hotel I’ve ever been to. The staff really takes care of the guests and makes them feel like home. Hope to come back next year!
- This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The decor was really fresh. Modern with lovely old furniture to give it atmosphere and warmth. Breakfast was perfect. Our host Elena was so helpful. THANK YOU Elena. Her English was very good and she helped us with our dinner order. Off street secure parking was a bonus. I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel. 10/10
- Staff very helpful and the local restaurant downstairs was super friendly even though we couldn’t speak a word of Catalan
I liked absolutely everything. Stuff, indoor parking, very good breakfast, nice little balcony with old city streets view. They have bar with good and not very expensive beer. Located right in a city center. Everything looks brand new. Room was actually bigger than I expected and very comfortable. It looks small on photos, but in real life it’s quite spacious. Automatic climate control. Good internet. Main hall look like a ballroom with all these chandeliers, paintings and carpets ;))
I would definitely love to stay longer and will stay again next time!
- A family hotel
Hotel Gran Sol
This family-run hotel is located just outside Solsona, capital of the Solsonès region, on the main road to Manresa. It has free parking, a free Wi-Fi hotspot and a swimming pool.All of the rooms at the Hotel Gran Sol come with heating and a TV. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are included in the private bathroom. Special rooms for families are also available.Homemade and modern cuisine is served at Hotel Gran Sol’s La Pergola restaurant. There is a garden area, a terrace and a bar-café service.The natural areas near Hotel Gran Sol are ideal for outdoor activities, hiking and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy the famous Smugglers Route.
- The back garden lit up at night and the breakfast.
- View from room to pool and garden, rooms at front of hotel have a terrible view, we changed our room
Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
It is in a convenient location to walk in the village.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Staff were fine. Had to take charge of our occupation. We were given a key to get in and out of the hotel. Lifts were noisy. Informed that breakfast would be available at 8 am but no one waws around at that time. Breakfast bar opened after 8. “We needed to get away and so had to settle for a slice of toast and jam. I believe someone went to get fresh rolls just before we finished our breakfast. No one was aroind for us to check out. Thought that our booking agent would settle up but received a call later in the week to say we had left without paying. Had to go back on the return trip to settle the bill. Evidently we should have paid at the breakfast bar. Bit annoying but now we know what to expect would use again but would take our own breakfast. the hotel offering is very expensive for what is on offer.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Hotel Villaró del Bosc is located in the countryside in the Solsonés area of Catalonia. It has an outdoor pool and offers stylish, rustic rooms and apartments with wonderful views and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its specialty is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
The staff were super friendly, we visited every available room before selecting the one we wanted. They cooked dinner for us and ended up listening to music after!
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
We arrived around 9:00pm and the best welcome was to find the sky full of stars. i live in Barcelona and I don’t get to see many, and here it was amazing.
Also, the staff is incredibly nice and helpful.
Last, the food, was very good, the smoked salmon unbelievable.
- Los anfitriones te hacen sentir como en casa y el entorno y las instalaciones hacen que sea un lugar ideal para desconectar y relajarse.
- We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
Hotel La Freixera
One of our top picks in Solsona.Located in Solsona in Lleida province, La Freixera is a 14th-century building converted into a boutique hotel. It offers distinctive rooms with a balcony, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel La Freixera combines old with new, featuring stone walls, wooden beams and woodwork alongside parquet floors and satellite TV. The air-conditioned rooms come with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. A daily cleaning service is available.Breakfast is made from local produce and is served in the dining room. There is also a lounge with armchairs, a fireplace, board games and a reading area. The hotel also has a bar and dining room.Parking is available at the property, upon request. Solsona has an attractive old town, and the Gothic Cathedral is just 3 minutes’ walk from La Freixera Hotel.
Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Big choice for breakfast from a range of fresh produce.
Solsona was a good base for cycling out to Sant LLorenc de Morunys and the mountains – a very scenic route.
Overall a very nice stay for a couple of days.
- …. we were received an outstanding nice treatment at our arrival and throughout the stay …. thank you so much …. if 6 stars are max ….. we give the hotel 10 stars
- Very old nice building in the middle of old town. Renovated nicely. Good cheese for breakfast and fresh orange juice.
- A beautiful boutique hotel. A little gem in the heart of Solsona old town. Gorgeous.
- Wonderful breakfast of fresh, local produce. Huge selection of hot and cold, excellent coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, room has everything you need, including well functioning air conditioning. Numerous parking options.
- Excellent small hotel set in a quiet street in the centre of Solsona. The conversion of the old buildings has been very sympathetically carried out – it’s a great marriage of new and old and very well thought out. The hotel and bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Located in Peramola, Hotel Can Boix de Peramola offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This 4-star hotel offers a concierge service, room service and free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hotel Can Boix de Peramola has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola.
- The hotel is beautiful. the area is very nice. we asked where to go at the reception and received very detailed information about walking options in the area of the hotel. the walks were easy and beautiful. breakfast was very good and reach. The room was beautiful and the area is beautiful.
- Fabulous countryside setting, views amazing. Tennis, pool if you want. Comfiest bed ever. Staff all lovely. As for breakfast, absolutely fantastic in range and quantity and quality.
- Professional, friendly service. Great room, great view and great pool, which we had to ourselves. Confusion over the menus, there are 3, one for the terrace, one for a fixed price and one a la carte. The a la carte was amazing, creative, excellent cuisine.
- The luxury, the surroundings and the staff. Best breakfast we have ever had. Since we came by motorbyke the included carage was briliant.
- a little out of the way but an exceptional gem tucked up a country lane, a place to chill out in for sure
La Vella Farga Hotel
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Vella Farga Hotel is located in Lladurs in the Catalonia Region, 22 mi from La Seu d’Urgell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries. This accommodations features free WiFi and private parking.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Manresa is 27 mi from La Vella Farga Hotel, while Cardona is 12 mi away.
- We had a great time, wonderfull place for a short get away. The staff does everything to make you feel at home, special thanks to Laura!
- Excellent service, very nice location and great interior.
- Everything about the hotel was incredible! The staff, the service, the food, the rooms, we couldn’t have asked for any more. We were only there for one night but it felt like so much longer. We had the best experience and couldn’t recommend it any higher. Salvador and the team are incredible.
- Perfect location in the middle of wonderful woodlands and countryside. Access to walks and bicycle trails direct from the property. Breakfast awesome, dinner good but not outstanding. The pool is one of the best pools I have ever swam in, no chemical infinity pool with great view.
- I absolutely loved this hotel. Salvatore was fantastic!
Top Hotels In Pinell De Solsones Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinell de Solsones Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!