10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinehurst Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinehurst Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinehurst Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinehurst Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinehurst Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinehurst Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinehurst Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinehurst Washington State:
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Everett
One of our top picks in Everett.Located in Everett, 23 miles from Seattle, WoodSpring Suites Seattle Everett features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Port Townsend is 29 miles from WoodSpring Suites Seattle Everett, and Bellevue is 22 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 34 miles away.
- I really liked how clean it was and how safe I felt. Extra security was very nice to have.
- That the place is newer then a lot of other motels .they have wood floors , which makes and looks cleaner .
accommodation new, clean;
professional and friendly staff
I liked the fact the building is secured, and no one without a key card can get in so it’s very safe.
I also like the fact the property is new, nice,clean and has a very crisp and flawless design.
- I had a really good night sleep and the room was spotless. I really enjoyed my stay.
Days Inn Everett
One of our top picks in Everett.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Everett offers accommodations in Everett, just 22 miles from Seattle.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 29 miles from Days Inn Everett, and Bellevue is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Everything!! Staff, how clean it was! Value and all around great time!! 🙂
- The beds were so comfy. Felt like sleeping on clouds
- The bed was very comfortable, and the layout of the room was great. Everything was very clean.
- This is my 2 time staying here and i love it.I would stay here again and tell my friends
Young person behind the counter
Lobby was nice
Best Western Cascadia Inn
Located just seconds from Interstate 5, this hotel is 0.4 miles from the Everett Amtrak Station. It serves a buffet breakfast and features an outdoor pool and a free area shuttle.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in all rooms at Best Western Cascadia Inn. They are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.Guests at the Cascadia Best Western can relax in the hotel’s outdoor hot tub. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and there is a business center on site.The Imagine Children’s Museum is 0.8 miles from the hotel. The Port of Everett is a 5-minute drive away.
- I booked the room and tried multiple times to cancel but was unable to and still got charged
- Was nice comfortable clean staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good had nice verity and tasty
The location worked well for us. Very functional.
Canada to the north. Seattle to the south. Great freeway access.
Staff was polite and helpful.
Needed computer help and they got right on it.
- The room was nice and the location to getting on and off the Freeway was convenient. The breakfast was good but they didn’t have any honey and that is what we use, no sugar for us so that was a bummer.
- The Breakfast was really good and a lot to choose from!
Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett is located in Everett in the region of Washington State, just 26 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 28 miles from Delta Hotels by Marriott, and Bellevue is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Close to freeway but not a very interesting area to walk in.
- Good location restaurant on site was excellent. Bed was comfortable
- The staff was attentive to our needs. The rooms were clean
- All of the staff I encountered were extremely kind and pleasant to interact with. There is also a little coffee shop in the lobby, as a coffee lover, this was extremely exciting to me.
- Friendly staff, good choice of value for money food.nroom clean and quiet
Motel 6 Everett North
Motel 6 Everett North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Everett. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from Motel 6 Everett North, and Port Townsend is 28 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles away.
- Okay first the place looked a little rundown when we got there. Even caution tape outside. However, that was due to some construction, so this place was like the saying “don’t judge a book by it cover”. The room was updated completely. Clean and served our pourpose. We were there to play soccer. We were quite comfortable and it was only a couple miles from the bay too. Our first impression was excellence service from the front desk staff. Both ladies took care of us and were extremely delightful. I am not going to ding any points/rating for the outside since it is a work in progress.
- Your hotel is clean and comfortable. A pretty good value. Your staff was polite and accommodating.
- The rooms and every tHong were awesome was super ez to get in or book room again
- The bed was comfy as he’ll & the staff was really nice. They gave me the Wi-Fi fire free.
- Customer service. Readiness to cater to their customers requests. Accommodating. Polite. Surprisingly cheerful.
Travelodge Everett City Center
The Naval Station Everett is minutes from this Everett, Washington hotel. This dog-friendly motel is also near Interstate 5. The motel offers free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.At the Travelodge Everett City Center, every room includes a coffee maker and a work desk. The rooms also feature free local telephone calls.The Port of Everett is a short drive from the Everett Travelodge. The Boeing Everett Factory is also within driving distance of the hotel. Wind surfing, fishing and boating are located near the motel as well.
- Gill at the front desk gave me a discount on my stay because I’m a ditzy blonde who was confused about the deposit on debit cards. Thank you!
- If I have to say something nice, I’ll say this. It was far cleaner than I expected it to be. I couldn’t find anything that was dirty in the well-worn room.
- For what I paid for it was okay. Staff was very nice.
- I like that I felt like I was treated with more respect, than I might have thought or deserve.
- The parking lot was clean, the room’s set up was nice as well.
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown
One of our best sellers in Everett! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown is located in Everett in the region of Washington State, just 26 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 28 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle, and Bellevue is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown.
- The bed was very comfortable. In a very convenient location near the arena that we had to be at. Very happy with the underground parking, we felt more secure instead of parking out in the open. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- I liked that it was a nice size room although they gave us the wrong size at first and after telling us they didn’t have the right room, corrected the problem.
- Nice place staff was friendly and helpful. Place nice and clean.
- Service was excellent & caring . Bed was the most comfortable yet !
- The room was nice, but the view was terrible. It didn’t seem like a very busy night and it seems like internet bookings would get the 2 rooms that had a rooftop view.
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown offers accommodations in Everett, just 26 miles from Seattle.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 27 miles from Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown, and Bellevue is 25 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was comfortable. The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from.
- Room was comfortable, bed comfortable, very clean and were given room with view of the water. Breakfast was really good. More than we expected having stayed at many hotels like this which included breakfast. Great job Hampton ?
- We stayed there for a wrestling competition had several families and kids they’re not being able to eat or drink anything by the pool was really not expected
- The facility was very clean and comfortable in all the customer areas. The pool was small but nicely heated. They also gave us a card for a free cocktail at Mazatlan Grill around the corner. We walked over and shopped the local stores by foot. There is a lot available by foot.
- The bed, bedding and pillows were super comfy! Continental breakfast was great as well… especially with having young kids. The indoor pool was also a plus… the kids enjoyed that the most!
Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Everett.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from PLUS Navigator Inn, and Port Townsend is 28 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles from the property.
I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
Very friendly staff and responsive
The fact I could open the window in my room!!!
Great High speed internet (with the ethernet cable it was 100MB’s per second up and down (according to OOKLA)
- Great room, decent price, good breakfast. Would stay again.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms and lobby. Onsite laundry and vending.Large parking area.
- Rooms were clean, Bed was comfortable Breakfast had many choices. Staff was great..
- We were checked in quickly and during my brief conversation with the lady at the front desk she found out that my husband and I had just gotten married that day. As soon as we got to our room we got a phone call from the front desk telling us that they would like to upgrade us to a suite and send up complimentary champagne! It was the nicest thing we have ever experienced. We were upgraded to a suite right away at no extra charge and the hotel manager came up with some champagne… It made our honeymoon ten times more extravagant. The room itself was nice, clean, and included a full kitchen. The breakfast had a large variety of different food items that included sausage, eggs, hash browns, bagels/toast, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and juices. I highly recommend staying at the Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites. 🙂
- I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett
Adjacent to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour in Mukilteo, Washington, just north of Seattle, this hotel has free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North Mukilteo/Everett features an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can also work in the in the 24-hour business center, then enjoy the nightly happy hour at the hotel’s on-site lounge.The Garden Grille & Bar at the Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also choose to order room service or buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store.All guest rooms at the Seattle North Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn feature free wired and wireless internet access. Visitors can also appreciate in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.
- Everything was good. There was a couple of lady waitresses that did there best for looking after my grandsons hockey team. One waitress that looked after us extremely well at night was Shishoni. Was the best customer service maners ever that I’ve seen. Being a customer service representative in all my working days I pay attention to the people’s customer service. My grandson loved the pool, my eldest and I went into the hot tub after a long day. They had a really wide variety of breakfast assortments.
- Keep up hiring such great staff and be sure to remind them they are great! Food was excellent with nice choices . The entire hotel was so peaceful. We highly recommend It!
- The staff was great enjoyed every dealing with them.
- The Whole experience was excellent. The Staff was great
- great service and location for viewing Boaing field (Paine Field) breakfast outstanding.
Top Hotels In Pinehurst Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinehurst Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinehurst Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinehurst Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!