10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinedas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinedas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinedas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinedas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinedas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinedas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinedas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinedas Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia features air-conditioned accommodations in Sotoserrano. It offers a tour desk and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a seating area and a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia.La Alberca is 9.3 mi from the accommodations, while Plasencia is 56 mi away.
- Heart of ancient village, very lively main square, but room quiet with views over hills. Room with plenty natural light and space, well designed and good bathroom. Wonderful base for exploring Las Hurdes river valley and enchanting medieval villages of Sierra de Francia mountains above.
The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Traveled May 2017.
- We had a wonderful stay, room was clean and comfortable, the owner extremely friendly and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish, we had a great time. And a view from our balcony was just gorgeous.
- era como retroceder a la edad media , y el desayuno era para no pasar hambre
- El trato familiar, la anfitriona ayuda en todo lo que necesitas. Desayuno simple, pero bueno. Casa rústica en medio del pueblo. Bien ubicado, en apenas 20 minutos se llega a pueblos como La Alberca, Miranda del Castañar o Mogarraz.
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Set in the heart of the stunning Batuecas National Park and surrounded by ancient chestnut trees, this Medieval-style hotel boasts great facilities and views of the rural surroundings.Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
It was the most amazing hotel I have ever Been to. Impressive and very well organised.
It is a must in your life.
la ubicación es muy buena, en un entorno precioso, la Alberca.
El edificio es también muy bonito. Las habiaciones, son muy espaciosas.
- Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
This hotel is a carefully converted period stone and slate building dating back to the beginning of last century. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Built for King Alfonso XIII when he visited in 1922, the building has been respectfully renovated and has preserved many of its original features, into a comfortable, contemporary hotel.The beautiful, hilly area is rich in culture, anthropology and cuisine ideal for those guests wishing to explore nature.All rooms at Hospederia Hurdes Reales feature air conditioning, hardwood floors and an elegant décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, iron and safe. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can go hiking all year round. There are several hiking trails in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- They went that extra mile for our furry friend, providing a bowl and bed. Very peaceful. Enjoyed the restaurant and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
- Great room, very friendly and helpful staff ( lady on reception called a friend to help get our car started ). Beautiful, peaceful location.
- This is a lovely place and everything was good about the hotel. The evening meal was excellent and so too the breakfast.
- This is a modern hotel in a mountainous region of northern Extremadura. It was originally constructed in about 1930 as a home for senior citizens, but it has been converted nicely to its current use. The room was comfortable and had a nice view. The breakfast was excellent.
- Beautiful location-sensational walking area. Lovely hotel and staff -nice evening meal included.
One of our top picks in Béjar.Located in the heart of Béjar, the air-conditioned Apartamentos Valdesierra offer views of the countryside. It is 6.2 mi from the ski slopes of La Covatilla.All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
- The location was good, the apartment was clean, it was roomy, the staff was nice.
- Excellent value for money, clean tidy and fresh apartments with parking close by – was great for our 1 night stop over.
Hotel Rural Los Angeles en Las Hurdes
Located in Vegas de Coria, the rustic Hotel Rural Los Angeles en Las Hurdes offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It has a restaurant and the rooms have cable TV.All rooms in the Hotel Rural Los Angeles en Las Hurdes have heating, telephone and private bathrooms. Children under 6 stay for free when using existing bedding.The restaurant in Los Angeles Hotel offers a wide range of local dishes. There is also a bar.The hotel can be found in the Las Hurdes region of Extremadura. The Las Batuecas Natural Park is just 9.3 mi away.
- We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Our room in the attic was very quiet and roomy. The view from the window was not the best, but we were not in the room during the day, so that was not an issue. A basic continental breakfast was served in the dinning room, although, there were sitting areas on each floor where one could choose to have it. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with information pertaining to the area. Convenient location to see the surrounding towns.
- Really nice staff. Amazing location. Would definitely stay there again.
Es un hostal-restaurante familiar, lo mejor de lo
Mejor de lo mejor de la zona. Son varios hermanos con sus correspondiente parejas, hacen un trabajo de éxito en todos los aspectos. Buen trato, buena limpieza, súper buena comida y comedor muy moderno, las
Habitaciones súper limpiar y cómodas.
Volveremos sin duda, gracias a este maravillosa familia que tanto nos hizo sentir en casa.
- Excelente el Hotel y el personal, y la zona en preciosa
- Muy agradable, cómodo y buena situación para hacer turismo
Hotel Spa Villa de Mogarraz
This impressive hotel blends charming historic buildings with state-of-the-art spa facilities and a peaceful setting in the countryside outside of Salamanca – ideal for a relaxing break in rural Castile.Unwind with a session in the sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the hot tub, experience showers or indoor hydrotherapy pool. Indulge yourself with treatments ranging from tanning to massages and hot stone treatments.Look out over the Medieval village and mountainous surroundings from the scenic rooftop terrace at the Villa de Mogarraz. You can then head to the Don Mauro restaurant to enjoy the delicious local specialties, or to the welcoming bar for a refreshing drink.Beautiful natural surroundings add to the peaceful and relaxing feel of the hotel. Explore the ancient streets of the picturesque local village or head out into the dramatic countryside to walk among the chestnut and cherry trees.
- This was a spur of the moment booking as we were going to stay two nights in Salamanca. This was such a better option. The hotel was fantastic and while my Spanish is non existent the staff were patient and friendly. The village is off the beaten path and well worth the visit. We had a smashing meal in a little restaurant not far from the hotel and there are some good trails for either runs or walks. Across the road from the hotel is a Jamon butcher and if you going to buy meat from anywhere in Spain it may as well be close to the origin. Do yourself a favour and stop here.
- Habitación muy amplia y limpia. El desayuno muy bueno con una chica haciendo bacon y huevos a la plancha en el momento.
- La ubicación inmejorable. Se agradece que tenga spa. La comida abundante, relación calidad precio muy buena.
- La ubicación y el tamaño de la habitación. Hay poco sitio para aparcar, pero se puede dejar el coche en dos aparcamientos que tiene un restaurante que hay al lado.
- Povoação peculiar e extraordinária. Quartos com vista para estrada sendo os com vista para o vale de preço acima do valor. Camas com largura acima do comum. Local silencioso com restauração de qualidade elevada junto ao hotel. Povoações, lugares e paisagens nos arredores de elevado interesse cénico.
Hotel Casa Beletri
Hotel Casa Beletri is 0.6 mi from the center of Béjar and a 15-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. Ski equipment can be hired and there is 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The country-style rooms have heating and air conditioning. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Traditional Spanish cuisine is offered in the hotel bar and restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. In summer you can enjoy tapas on the garden terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.Luggage storage is offered and there is free parking nearby. The N630 Motorway is easily accessible and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
Bar and restaurant downstairs which was used by locals so could eat and drink. Don’t bother with the 20 minute walk up to the town – nothing worth seeing.
Just of the motorway.
- Staff were very attentive, helpful and seemed to care about our business. Very good food in the restaurant. Had a great dinner. Very pleasant stay overall. Good WiFi.
- Excellent location when travelling from Santander to the south of Spain
- Good location for stopover between Spanish ports and Algarve. Great value with breakfast included. Very traditional but lovely staff. Straight out of the 1950s but nice.
- Wow, what breathtaking scenery. The motel was fantastic and the motel staff were awesome. The staff in the attached bar/restaurant were brilliant and despite struggling to communicate with words, they made me feel welcome and made sure I had plenty of great food and drinks. Fantastic nights accommodation, thank you so much.
- Bar and restaurant downstairs which was used by locals so could eat and drink. Don’t bother with the 20 minute walk up to the town – nothing worth seeing.
Hotel Condado de Miranda
Set within Las Batuecas Natural Park, this hotel is 650 feet away from the medieval village of Miranda del Castañar. It offers rooms with views over Sierra de Francia Mountains.Hotel Condado de Miranda features a rustic design with stone walls and tile roofs. Guest rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel features a restaurant specialized in grilled meats, and there is also a bar. Different activities such as guided tours, gastronomic workshops and visits to local wineries are organized regularly.Other towns like Mogarraz or Monforte de la Sierra are 15 minutes’ drive away. Salamanca is 47 mi away, and its airport is 53 mi away.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Hotel muy tranquilo y la habitación muy cómoda. Perfecto para una escapada en un pueblo precioso y un entorno inigualable
- Lo que más me gusto es que se podía aparcar bien porque tiene parking. Y que admitían mascotas que no es fácil encontrar un sitio así.
- Le restaurant de l’hôtel où l’on mange très bien, hôtel familial à 2 pas du village en pleine campagne, parking gratuit juste devant l’hôtel.
- Estuvimos poco tiempo, un noche, habiendo llegado tarde pero todo fue como debía ir. Cumplió sobradamente las espectativas.
- La habitación era grande y espaciosa. Buena relación calidad precio
Featuring free Wi-Fi and offering impressive views of the Sierra de Francia Mountains, Casa Claudia is set in the picturesque village of Miranda del Castañares. It offers country-style accommodations with balconies.The Claudia has both rooms and apartments. All accommodations comes with a fan, seating area and a private bathroom. Apartments have a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and hob.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa’s dining room, or on the attractive terrace. There is a small selection of shops and restaurants in the center of Miranda del Castañares.The village’s old walls and historic center are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa. The hotel is set within Las Batuecas Park, an ideal area for hiking and cycling.
Lo mejor de la casa son las maravillosas vistas desde la terraza. Es una casa muy luminosa, con grandes ventanas. Muy cuca. Las paredes gruesas protegían muy bien del calor.
Cerca había un sendero que bajaba hasta un río en pocos minutos.
Cerca de pueblos muy atractivos, de senderos y piscinas naturales.
Pilar muy amable y atenta.
- Casa muy coqueta, limpia, bien situada y con unas vistas impresionantes de la Sierra de Francia. La tranquilidad es absoluta, no se oye ni un ruido, si vas buscando desconectar este es un gran lugar. Muy buena ubicación, puedes ir a visitar pueblos como la Alberca, Mogarraz, Bejar…también tienes la Peña de Francia, el parque de las Batuecas y las Hurdes entre otros muchos lugares a cual más bonito. Muy recomendable, tanto la casa como la zona
- Instancia limpia y muy cómoda, con una vista increíble y los detalles muy cuidados. La propietaria muy atenta.
- todo ajustado a lo que ves en las fotos, es amplio, bien decorado, y cómodo. Admite mascotas.
- Viajamos 4 personas en coche y la verdad es que casi todo fue perfecto. Cogimos una casita de 2 habitaciones y estaba genial, bien cuidada, camas cómodas, baño limpio, menaje del hogar completo… y ademas el trato de Pilar (la dueña) y su vecina (quien nos dio las llaves) fue siempre exquisito.
- Lo mejor de la casa son las maravillosas vistas desde la terraza. Es una casa muy luminosa, con grandes ventanas. Muy cuca. Las paredes gruesas protegían muy bien del calor.
Hotel Rural Porta Coeli
Hotel Rural Porta Coeli is a 1-star property located in San Miguel del Robledo. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden, as well as a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. At the hotel you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.La Alberca is 5 miles from Hotel Rural Porta Coeli, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 26 miles from the property.
The owner/receptionist was super friendly and very helpful. Beautiful view from the terrace. Very good and tasty dinner, excellent breakfast.
Big room with big and modernized bathroom.
- Todo perfecto,el desayuno ideal,las vistas desde el hotel y el trato genial
- Todo estupendo, todo son detalles desde el trato personal hasta el servicio es de 10
- El interior muy cómodo, amplias zonas tales como terraza, comedor, pasillos y escaleras. El desayuno es completo y variado, el personal atento y la situación del hotel perfecta por las vistas el monte, además de poder ver otros pueblos cercanos.
- Las vistas desde el hotel y desde la propia habitación, y también el trato del personal
- The owner/receptionist was super friendly and very helpful. Beautiful view from the terrace. Very good and tasty dinner, excellent breakfast.
Top Hotels In Pinedas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinedas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinedas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinedas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!