10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinedale California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinedale California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinedale California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinedale California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinedale California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinedale California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinedale California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinedale California:
Motel 6 Fresno Yosemite Hwy
Motel 6 Fresno Yosemite Hwy offers accommodations in Pinedale.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fresno is 7 miles from Motel 6 Fresno Yosemite Hwy, and Selma is 21 miles from the property. Yosemite Airport is 6 miles away.
- the ice machine work. and there was coffee in the morning
- Great location, close to the major avenue in town. Denny’s right across the street, fast food close as well. Excellent shopping is a five minute drive away. This is the sole reason I picked this property. Good shower and bathroom.
- It was dark and pouring rain. I drove past the place 3 times trying to find it. No one bothered to turn on the signs. The motel is set back from the street and the signs are the only way to find the place. Total incompetents.
- Don’t complain, the price you pay is what you get. Just passing through so it was perfectly adequate.
- Was attending a wedding and it was close to the event and very close to good shopping and restaurants.It is a no frills hotel which I excpected for the bargain price paid.
University Square Hotel
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, University Square Hotel is located in Fresno, just 18 miles from Selma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Powdered eggs! Lol. Yep they are!
The sausage was not fully cooked
& one morning they put corn dogs
out for breakfast meat. Cool aid for
Orange juice & the potatoes sucked
Too! Pretty weak full breakfast.
- The staff was friendly and the mattresses were comfortable. The rooms are amply sized
- Just I wanted have a nice time with my family, but the installation and service was horrible.
- The room was spacious, had coffee maker, microwave and small fridge.
- It’s close to Hwy and it’s in the centeral of Fresno.
- Powdered eggs! Lol. Yep they are!
Best Western Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Village Inn is located in Fresno, just 17 miles from Selma.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very clean and organized customer service was great.
- Best breakfast in industry. Quiet room. Accept prepaid debit cards. Was happy with overall stay
- We had Luke warm water not hot and our bathroom sink faucet was dripping instead of pouring out with water, the maintenance crew I guess doesn’t work late so they offered to change rooms but we declined since we were already unpacked and since we were only staying till the morning we just dealt with it but I’m assuming the cleaning personnel should of reported it to maintenance prior to renting out the room… but fjf the price I guess you get what you pay for.. Room was clean, no complaints there, breakfast is good for being free…
The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was one of the best I have had from a hotel. It included waffles, eggs, breakfast burritos, oatmeal, yogurt, sausages, bacon, and more. They even had almond/soy milk available which was nice as we don’t drink cows milk.
The shower also was nice it had great water pressure (usually you barely have a stream coming from hotel showers). The rooms were located inside of halls with a locked front access door so it felt a little more secure. The staff was friendly. The a/c unit worked well.
- Clean, warm and comfortable room for one or two, excellent members of staff and very welcome refreshments whilst waiting in reception area.
Days Inn Yosemite Area
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn Yosemite Area offers accommodations in Fresno.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 20 miles from Days Inn Yosemite Area, and Madera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The room is very clean and facilities are new. Check-in and check-out were very easy. It’s located in the center of Fresno, not far from a big shopping center. A very good stop for visitors planning to the Yosemite.
- Exceeded my expectations for cleanliness and general appearance. The best days inn I have stayed at.
- The desk clerk Hannah T was very accommodating and personable. Actually took a legitimate interest in our comfort while staying at the Days Inn. The room was incredible for the money huge TV and totally remodeled.
- The room was really clean. I didn’t feel uncomfortable as i do in carpeted hotel rooms.
- Bed was comfortable, and everything was very clean with amenities and nice décor. The staff are very courteous, kind and professional, namely Stephanie, Veronica and house keeping.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA is 15 minutes’ drive from Fresno Yosemite International Airport and 1 hours’ drive to Yosemite National Park. Complimentary WiFi is offered in all rooms.Cable TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and an en suite bathroom are provided in all rooms at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA.A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Guests’ can use the on-site fitness centre.California State University is 10 minutes’ drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Shopping at River Park is 0.9 miles away. Forestiere Underground Gardens is 6.8 miles away.
- The Manager accommodated our request for early check in.
- The bed was comfortable. The man at check in upgraded my room. The remodeled interior is nice.
- Everything was great! Nice room. Super breakfast.
- Breakfast was good and plenty of breakfast selections.
- The room is very good, beds are big. Breakfast is also very good.
Rodeway Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Located in Fresno and 1 hours’ drive from Yosemite National Park, the Rodeway Inn & Suites has a seasonal outdoor pool. All modern guest rooms include free WiFi and are 100% non-smoking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in all rooms. A small refrigerator and coffee machine are provided in select rooms.Fashion Fair Mall is 3 miles from the property. Fig Garden Golf Course is less than 20 minutes’ drive away. Sequoia National Park is 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away from Rodeway Inn & Suites.
- I like the spaciousness of the room, location (close to major stores and restaurants), friendly staff and comfy bed.
- it was better than wbat I expected.Staff,locationans the facility overall met a good standard expected.
- It is located near family, otherwise this is a no tell motel
- Everything was awesome. Housekeepers were great and the people working in the lobby were helpful.
- We liked how the room was very spacious especially with the kitchen. The people working in the lobby was very helpful.
The Hotel Fresno
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, The Hotel Fresno is located in Fresno, just 18 miles from Selma.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 4.3 miles from The Hotel Fresno.
- It was in central Fresno which is a great location.
Within walking distance of McDonald’s and Starbucks.
Flowering shrubs looked nice.
- I was able to leave walking and hopefully with no communicable diseases or infectious diseases.
- Over all it was cleanly, and the front desk staff was nice.
- I usually come to this place when we come to this area to visit family and I like being downstairs by the pool area, our room hAs always been excellent and not sure what happened this time
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite offers accommodations in Fresno.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 20 miles from Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite, and Madera is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We were very plessed with finding this little gem.
- Over all view was ok. Could use some TLC but staff was amazing.
- The service was good but the rooms were too plain for the price.
- Beds were fairly comfortable. The shower was really hot with good pressure.
Rooms were renovated and clean. There is a coin laundry available.
Breakfast was ok but the room is tiny.
This hotel is 7 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport. The hotel has an outdoor pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at The Courtyard Fresno feature cable TV, a mini-fridge, a pull-out sofa bed and a work desk.Serving fresh and healthy cuisine, The Bistro is on-site. Starbucks coffee is served.The Fresno also has laundry facilities and vending machines on site.The Courtyard is less than one mile from Fresno Fashion Fair Shopping Center and the Northgate Shopping Center. Free parking is available.
- The location of the property was great, near the freeway and shopping centers.
- Our accommodations were everything we asked for. The location was perfect for the wedding we attended. There were plenty of food options near our hotel.
- The Starbucks breakfast bar in the hotel is awesome. I enjoyed a almond milk latte and a fresh fruit parfait.
- Bed was nice and room was clean. Everyone enjoyed the pool
- Facility was convenient had a meeting there the next day.
Residence Inn Fresno
This hotel in Fresno is on the same block as the Northgate Shopping Center. All rooms include a daily hot breakfast buffet. It offers transportation service to the Fresno Airport and a fitness center.The rooms at the Residence Inn Fresno have a full kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator, separate living and dining areas and satellite TV.Guests can relax with a drink at the outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by lounge chairs and landscaped grounds. The hotel also has a relaxing hot tub. An evening social hour is featured Monday through Thursday.The Inn Fresno is 7.2 miles from the Chaffee Zoo and Fresno Metropolitan Museum.
- The room was very clean and had plenty of parking available! Breakfast was excellent!
- I came in super early and had to leave super early the next day. The lady at the desk was very accommodating and despite the policies she gave me a spot already so I can relax prior to my day starting. The daily breakfast they serve has almost everything you could ask for. You can even prepare your own waffles!!! They also have staff around to help you settle and attend to your needs while we ate.
- The expanse was great. Plenty of room to be comfortable.
- The comfort of the place was like being home. Also, the breakfast was outstanding. The staff including the cleaning crew was professional.
- The room was clean and the perfect size for a weekend getaway for 2 adults and 1 child.
Top Hotels In Pinedale California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinedale California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinedale California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinedale California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!