10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinecrest Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinecrest Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinecrest Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinecrest Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinecrest Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinecrest Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinecrest Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinecrest Florida:
Aloft Miami Dadeland
Aloft Miami Dadeland is located in Kendall, just 10 miles from Miami. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 14 miles from Aloft Miami Dadeland, and Hollywood is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Rooms, hotel and pool were very clean! Staff was excellent answering any questions, very friendly. Great location for University of Miami, shopping at the mall & other stores, right off the highway. Starbucks across the street and Publix’s a few blocks away.
- Clean and modern in a very convenient location just across from the Dadeland shopping centre near the Airport and only 20 mins from downtown.
- Friendly reception staff and close enough to the Mall to walk there
The location near malls and train station
Kindness of the staff
- The location great , staff very helpful but I would not raccomanderei to a friend older then 30
Courtyard Miami Dadeland
One of our top picks in Miami.This Miami, Florida hotel offers an on-site café, outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Miami Beach is 25 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen cable TV with plug-in panel pay-per-view movies is featured in every room. In-room coffee-making facilities are also included. Electrical adapters are also provided upon request.The Bistro, located in the lobby, offers a variety of healthy breakfast options and Starbucks Coffee for purchase at this Miami Dadeland Courtyard. Guests can stay connected in booths with cable TV and high-speed connectivity.Courtyard Miami Dadeland is 7.6 miles away from Miami MetroZoo. Miami Seaquarium is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were excellent and the bed very comfortable
- Mall was walking distance..alot of restaurants as well closeby
- Amazing Staff! Everyone from top to bottom was the best of the best! Well managed hotel staff, and very nice property!
- The bed dead soft and I love the large TV and the large room.
- Found hair in several places. Air conditioning made a clicking noise in the wall all night. Parking was expensive.
Miami Marriott Dadeland
One of our top picks in Miami.This Miami, Florida hotel is 9.9 miles from Miami International Airport. An outdoor pool and 3 dining options are on site.A satellite TV, coffee-making facilities, and desk are featured in all rooms at this Dadeland Miami Marriott. Select rooms include access to complimentary food and beverages in the concierge lounge. Non-smoking rooms can be requested based on availability.Guests can work out with cardiovascular equipment and free weights at the fitness centre. The Miami Marriott also has a business centre with fax and photocopying facilities.Whitney’s Restaurant serves continental cuisine and is open for breakfast and lunch. The hotel also offers the Datran Deli, which serves delicious dishes in casual surroundings.The Miami Marriott Dadeland is 5 miles from Coral Gables. Guests will also be 8.2 miles from historical Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 13 minutes’ drive from Matheson Hammock Park and Marina.
- The location is great and the rooms are big and comfortable.
- Comfy bed, large room, easy access to shopping mall
- Extremely comfortable bed. Very clean room. Great water pressure. Awesome breakfast. Dadeland Mall and restaurants within walking distance. Attentive staff!
- The pictures shown online are definitely not what you get when you get there the hotel is extremely out dated
- The worst bed of all Marriott Hotel that I use before
Hampton Inn Miami/Dadeland
In the Dadeland shopping district, this hotel serves a daily hot buffet breakfast. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub and has a free shuttle service to Miami International Airport, which is 10 miles away.Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a TV with expanded cable channels, which include a Brazilian TV network. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided. Suites at this Miami Dadeland Hampton Inn have a sofa bed.A 24-hour front desk, business center, and fitness center are on site at the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland. Dry cleaning is available for a fee, and free parking is available.Historical Viscaya Museum and Gardens is a 20-minute drive away. Guests are also 11 miles from Miami Metro Zoo and a 32-minute drive from the vibrant nightlife of Miami Beach.
- Bed was very comfortable and Judy cleaned my room and it looked GREAT she did a good job
- The staff were charming in difficult circumstances
- Friendliness of staff, responsiveness of General Manager.
- Pretty standard as expected from the chain. Perfect for a night stop
- Got different answers from different people on the phone about the beds in the different rooms. The website description should include the word ‘queen’ if that is the bed size.
Rodeway Inn South Miami – Coral Gables South Miami
One of our best sellers in Miami! Located only 8 minutes’ walk from The Shops at Sunset Place, Rodeway Inn South Miami – Coral Gables South Miami offers free WiFi and free airport transfer services.Guestrooms feature a small refrigerator, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A work desk is also provided for guests’ convenience.Enjoy the Miami sunshine from the outdoor pool and terrace area. Free daily newspaper, free coffee, and free continental breakfast are also available during your stay.Venetian Pool is 4 miles from the accommodation while the University of Miami is 0.8 miles away. Miami International Airport is 12.4 miles from the Coral Gables South Miami Rodeway Inn South Miami.
- I liked the room,staff,pool, nice having breakfast on sight ,parking and location
there is a lady , she has a curley brown hair, she is very nice, and she is very fast when it come to the service.
The homekeepers were very helpful
And they clean the room very good.
- All kinds of caffeine-free herbal teas, but no regular tea. May not sound like a big deal, but this would be the tea-drinkers’ version of a cup of coffee….
- Nothing about the place. People behind desk were not professional looking in appearance & dress. Shuttle did not run frequently & did not run at all after 8:30pm.
- Some of the staff was nice…..price was right….parking
Quality Inn South at The Falls
The Quality Inn South at The Falls is conveniently located less than five miles from major attractions like Jungle Island, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, the world-famous Coral Castle and the Miami Metrozoo.The hotel is close to area beaches, including Matheson Hammock Park and Marina, South Beach and only a short distance from two unique national parks: the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park. The Miami International Airport and Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport are close to the hotel. Guests will enjoy the many specialty shops of The Falls, including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s. There are several restaurants and theaters in the area. The hotel is within walking distance from several fast food places.All spacious guest rooms feature cable television with HBO and coffee makers with first-class coffee and condiments. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have refrigerators. Non-smoking rooms and guest laundry facilities are available. Full-service hotel features and amenities include free continental breakfast, free coffee in the lobby, free local calls and outdoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like speaker phones, free high-speed Internet access, access to a fax machine and competitive corporate rates. The hotel offers a meeting room that accommodates up to 56 people. This is a pet-friendly hotel.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL
One of our top picks in Kendall.Conveniently located adjacent to Town & Country Mall in Kendall, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms and suites southwest of Miami just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment venues.The Country Inn features a daily complimentary hot breakfast, which provides Belgian waffles, fresh fruit and more. In the afternoon, go for a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in all the rooms at Country Inn & Suites Miami Kendall. Rooms also come equipped with a microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Visitors can explore the Florida wilderness at the Everglades National Park, which is just a short drive from Country Inn and Suites. The Miami Metro Zoo and the Gold Coast Railroad Museum are also situated nearby.
- Location is great being at a local Mall and many dining places around. We choose it as base for Miami day trips after returning from Key West. We rented a car and parking was complimentary, worked well. Wifi in room worked very well (ground floor). Good american breakfast with hot and cold dishes/beverages – fruit, yogurt, juices, granola, eggs, sausage, tortillas coffee/hot cocoa/tea and highlights to the self service waffle machines (really above average). Nice touch is the hot water, tea and coffee on hallway all night, which is good as a refreshment when arriving late before going to the room. Room amenities and equipments handy (desk, tv, fridge, microwave), good point is to have the sink in room, but outside the WC (which is kind of common in Europe) and gives flexibility when traveling with family when WC is being used. Staff was very nice and courteous.
- That was my 4rd time there. Awesome place! My preferred hotel in Miami. Around a lot of stores, pharmacy, supermarket, bakery, restaurants, fuel station. The hotel offer all do you need. Free parking, an excellent breakfast, swimming pool, confortable rooms and an awesome crew. Simply perfect!
- Awesome! That was my 3rd time there. The hotel is fantastic, the place is excellent, the rooms are confortable. There’re some stores around the hotel to shopping, dinner. Supermarket, pharmacy, bakery and a lot of restaurants. Simply the best place to stay in Miami. Near the Dadeland Mall, Dolphin Mall and the road to Orlando and Fort Lauderdale.
- Staff was great. Everything was clean. Breakfast was good many choices.
- Location. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kendall East-Miami
Near the Florida Turnpike for easy travel to attractions such as downtown Miami, this all-suite hotel in Kendall, Florida offers a free breakfast buffet every morning.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kendall East – Miami features an outdoor pool and a contemporary fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the on-site laundry facilities and free wireless internet access.The suites at the Kendall East – Miami Holiday Inn Express offer separate living and sleeping areas. Guests can watch the flat-screen TV or take advantage of the suite’s microwave and wet bar.
- The BED pillows were fantastic! Mattress excellent! Needed extra blanket. Bed next to A/C, cold feet all night.
- The bed was amazing!! Honestly, I live in Miami, but I wanted a short getaway and it was great. I couldn’t ask for a better stay. Will definitely be staying here again. Food was bomb! Staff was super friendly! Again, like I said couldn’t ask for a better place to stay at.
- Staff were really courteous, breakfast was great, and rooms were clean. The access to malls, food places and gas stations is easy and close by.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff members were polite and very helpful.
- As 2 star hotel it was very nice, staff were kind and polite, breakfast was simple but delicious especially coffee and cinnamon rolls ,the atmosphere was calm and comfortable
Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites is located in Kendall, just 14 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 18 miles from best western plus kendall, and Hollywood is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The right room was large and very clean. We were provided with everything we might need but….
- We chose a handicap room and it was huge. My mother and aunt who are elderly were very pleased. Also, our front desk clerk Natasha went above and beyond helping me get them safely to the room while I parked the car saving my elderly family members a walk from the parking lot on a very cold night. Really wonderful service. Very impressed. Thank you Natasha!
- Everything was good and staff helpful. Each day there was housekeeping even on Sunday
- Nice and quiet hotel. Very close to shopping areas and restaurants. Very clean. Great staff. Would stay again.
- Very clean. All our things were organized very nicely each day. The cleaning ladies were great. As were the people on the phone when I called to inquire about service animals, and the people onsite when I first arrived.
One of our top picks in Miami.Located in Miami in the region of Florida, 1.6 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Biltmore Hotel features an outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 3.7 miles from Biltmore Hotel.
Coral Gables is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, sunshine and food.
- The overall ambiance is really nice. We had lunch out at the 19th hole. It was just perfect sitting outside there. One of the elevators is a little noisy–but no big deal.
- Air conditioning was sometimes a bit much but overall it was beautifully and tastefully restored and comfortable. Loved Priscillia in the spa. The little finches are an added bonus.
- Clean beautiful property. Grear amenities. Lovely staff
- Its magical spanish mission style castle surrounded by beautiful houses golf course and local shopping malls!
- Landscape , bars staff, history of the place displayed for anyone to learn about this national landmark.
Top Hotels In Pinecrest Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinecrest Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinecrest Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinecrest Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!