Pinebluff North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinebluff North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinebluff North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinebluff North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinebluff North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinebluff North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pinebluff North Carolina:
The Pine Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, The Pine Inn offers accommodations in Pinebluff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very warm and welcoming place, room smelled great. Incredibly reasonable rate, easy to find, friendly desk clerk, quiet location. Room was basic but clean and beds were very nicely made. Definitely will stay again.
- Bed was comfy and the room was clean and the front desk service was good.
- I was only there for one night, but I was left to my own devices, which is what I wanted.
- The property is very clean & well maintained and is a good value for the money. We only stayed one night but the room suited our purposes exactly.
- It was quiet and clean and the room was big!! Bed was extra soft n fluffy.
Best Western Pinehurst Inn
Southern Pines Golf Club is just 1 miles from this North Carolina hotel. Best Western Pinehurst Inn offers a gym and features cable TV with pay-per-view video games in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are included in the spacious, bright rooms. They are equipped with a seating area and ironing facilities. The bathroom provides a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast. Pinehurst Inn Best Western also offers a manager’s reception every Monday through Thursday.Southern Pines Amtrak and Town and Country Shopping Center are within an 11-minute drive of the hotel. House-in-the-Horseshoe Civil War site is 24 miles away.
- Breakfast was great & staff was very accommodating & friendly
- The price was good for being out of season. Sink area had been remodeled and looked good. Bed was comfortable.
The property was very clean and had a peaceful presence about it. Love all the greenery just out side the doors. Places to sit outside and enjoy the sun or just relax.
The staff was great. All very friendly and greeted you with a hello or a smile.
- The rooms were clean, the staff is friendly and you have a lot of stores nearby and you have easy access to southern pines, pinehurst and aberdeen
- Four members of the housekeeping staff had been in an accident the night before our arrival, so finding a room that was made up was a bit of a challenge, but once we got into the right one, everything was more than enough.
Microtel Southern Pines
Microtel Southern Pines is located in Southern Pines, just 31 miles from Fayetteville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pinehurst is 4.2 miles from Microtel Southern Pines, and Sanford is 26 miles away. Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- friendly staff……..good breakfast selections….. clean place, nice staff……when the remodel is complete this will be very good to excellent
- Good full breakfast. Fresh baked cookies in lobby in afternoon. Very nice check out person.
- The staff, the breakfast, the bed, the 24 hour coffee, the location. Everything.
- The lady at the desk was really nice. Beds were soft and breakfast was great
- bed was great one of the best i slept in. Free Breakfast was nice. very clean and no smell of cigarette smoke.
Econo Lodge & Suites Southern Pines
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge & Suites Southern Pines offers accommodations in Southern Pines, just 31 miles from Fayetteville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pinehurst is 3.9 miles from Econo Lodge & Suites, and Sanford is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- It was a large room nicely updated and excellent for the price.
- Liked the layout of the room. Liked the location…quiet and close to food & other options.
- Good place to stay for the money. Parking was very convenient, always a place to park. Very easy to find and you can easily access anything we needed while staying there. Restaurants, stores, gas stations, etc. are nearby.
- Everything was spotless. The desk clerk was beyond wonderful.
- Very clean, quite location and staff very cordial.
Quality Inn Aberdeen
Quality Inn Aberdeen is located in Aberdeen, just 4.2 miles from Pinehurst.A TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The staff was very accommodating, helpful and friendly. The location was good. Breakfast was served.
- Overall enjoyed stay. very clean, staff very helpful and bed very comfortable!
- Lynn, Sherrie & young black assistant were very accommodating. Including the use of their jumper cables.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff very helpful and fun!
- The staff was really friendly and helpful, and they emphasized to let them know if we needed anything when we checked in. When we discovered later that the shower in our first room wouldn’t drain, they moved us to another room immediately. We also enjoyed the pool. It is small, but it was a wonderful break after the hot summer day we had. We chose this property primarily because of the price and positive reviews about the staff, and we were not disappointed by either of those aspects of our stay.
SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines
This hotel is 2.5 miles from the 7 golf courses which make up the exclusive Pinehurst Resort. It features an outdoor pool, a whirlpool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines are equipped with satellite TV and basic kitchenette facilities. Every room also has a well-lit work desk, an iron and an ironing board.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious lobby area. There are also several restaurants and cafés just a short walk from the hotel.SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines is in close proximity to literally dozens of golf courses. Pinecrest Plaza shopping mall is less than 1 miles away, and it is 13 miles to Seven Lakes.The hotel is 3 miles from Southern Pines Amtrak Station and 3.5 miles from Southern Pines Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
Breakfast was great, but could use more variety from day to day.
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. 5 star staff!
- great breakfast; pool and hot tub were terrific; checkout was a breeze
- The room was comfy and the amenities suited my needs
- All food choices seemed to be fresh, with eggs newly made, all hot products were hot, pastries/rolls were fresh and moist
- Lovely, very clean, staff were excellent, very friendly, check in plus check out were easy, breakfast was very good plus lots of choice
- Breakfast was great, but could use more variety from day to day.
Hampton Inn & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst
Located in downtown Aberdeen, North Carolina and adjacent to Sandhill Shopping Center, this hotel is 3 miles from Southern Pines. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. All rooms include a work desk and video games.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Southern Pines Hampton Inn. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the 24/7 Suite Shop.Guests of the Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or use the business center. Free parking is offered on site.Southern Pines Golf Club is an 8-minute drive from the hotel.
- Close to where I was going n very comfortable n clean
- It was very convenient to everything, it was a nice property, better than we expected!
- The staff was exemplary! The hotel was spotless! The beds were so comfortable. I slept better than I do at home.
- Beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. Location was very good.
- Service was excellent, breakfasts were good. Enjoyed the cookies!
Comfort Inn Pinehurst
Located in Pinehurst, 25 miles from Sanford, Comfort Inn Pinehurst features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- They was remodeling if I knowed that I would hv stayed somewhere else
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. I checked in a little early with no issues!
- The room was very clean and the staff was very nice and friendly.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds! The staff was very friendly and accommodating! Will stay here again!
- The location was great for me to go to my business meeting.
Holiday Inn Express
The Holiday Inn Express Pinehurst is a 5 minute drive from the Pinehurst Golf Club and downtown Southern Pines. Guests at this hotel can enjoy an outdoor pool and a continental breakfast is available.Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV are available in every classically decorated room of this Pinehurst hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided and guests will enjoy in-room tea and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center is accessible to guests of the Pinehurst Holiday Inn Express. A business center is also available and the hotel offers dry cleaning services.The Uwharrie National Forest is a 45 minute drive from this hotel and there are various dining options less than 1 miles away. Downtown Pinehurst is just 4 miles from the hotel
- The facility was new and looked it. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was terrific as it was less then 5 minutes from the venue I needed to attend. And there was every restaurant imaginable within 5 minutes also.
- Excellent customer service. Overall the hotel was very clean and the rooms were immaculate. Very comfortable beds and a super quiet facility. Staff went the second mile to accommodate their guests needs. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area.
- The room had a lot of room in it for us. We were only there long enough to sleep so didn’t get a chance to try out the pool or anything.
- Very large room clean great staff and great location
- Upon checking In to the hotel the conversion with the person at the desk was excellent, he was very cordial and helpful. He got us checked in with efficency and ease,
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen offers accommodations in Aberdeen, just 3.9 miles from Pinehurst.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 33 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott.
- Everything but the pet friendly part and I love animals.
- Everyone was wonderful. We were in town for a funeral and had several rooms. The entire family was their for a few days.
- It was very helpful. The description and pictures of the property was exactly like it was shown to be.
- Clean efficient gym, staff always alert and awake 🙂
- Very friendly staff! Enjoyed ambience created by decorations, outdoor fire pit, sitting areas, nice laundry machines, very versatile comfortable rooms, and extremely clean facilities!
Top Hotels In Pinebluff North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinebluff North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinebluff North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinebluff North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- 10 Best Hotels In Pinebluff North Carolina:
- The Pine Inn
- Best Western Pinehurst Inn
- Microtel Southern Pines
- Econo Lodge & Suites Southern Pines
- Quality Inn Aberdeen
- SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines
- Hampton Inn & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst
- Comfort Inn Pinehurst
- Holiday Inn Express
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen