10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pine Ridge Helistop Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pine Ridge Helistop Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pine Ridge Helistop Florida:
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This Fort Myers Beach hotel is 3 miles from Fort Myers Beach and within 5 miles of the Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool, on-site gift shop, and fitness center.The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the computer with internet access in the lobby. The hotel’s convenience store offers snacks and toiletries.Guest rooms at the Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway Hampton Inn come with a coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi connection and a small work desk provided in every room.This Hampton Inn and Suites is 4 miles from the Crown Colony Golf and Country Club. The hotel is one minute drive from Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf, a mini-golf course.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, good location, the room we had was spacious. Nice and clean.
- The room was very roomie with a kitchen and pool side access. The breakfast was great every morning.
- Everything was average…nothing special. Only reason for staying was inability to get a better facility due to lateness of booking.
- Staff was great. Buffet breakfast very good. Pool great and clem
- I liked the facility. It’s appealing and not overly crowded.Plus free breakfast is always a plus! The location is great since it’s next to food, stores and the bus stop that takes you to Fort Meyers beach.
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Minutes from the Sanibel Island Causeway and close to Fort Myers Beach, this Florida hotel offers free on-site laundry facilities and all-suite accommodations, complete with fully equipped kitchens.Begin the day at the Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway by preparing a meal with in-room stoves, microwaves and dishware. Browse for snacks in the on-site convenience store or enjoy lounging by the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers a free movie library along with a 24-hour fitness center.The Tanger Outlet Factory Store shopping plaza and the Healthpark Medical Center are only a short distance from the Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway Candlewood Suites. Everglades National Park and Manatee Springs State Park are also within driving distance.
- The room was comfortable and accommodating. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Quiet place with friendly staff and great location.
- I liked the kitchen set up. I would have liked a scrubby for the skillet or better yet, non stick pans, but overall it was clean and more than adequate. Access to washers and dryers was great! The pool was very nice and we loved the turtle pond out back.
- For the price it was awful, had to ask for clean towels, garbage bags everyday, and bed linens & room cleaned only once a week, hallway carpet filthy, hallway smelled like dog poop, will never stay in a Candlewood suite again, bathrooms very outdated, so disappointed in our stay.
- Great Location!!! Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island are close and extremely easy to get to.
Located in Harlem Heights, 10 miles from Fort Myers, Fish Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.Naples is 27 miles from Fish Inn, and Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The apartments was very comfortable and clean, and it’s not far from the beaches. The kitchen is very well equipped.
- Very big place and very comfortable. Real kitchen!
- Very clean and well equipped. Attended with a personal touch by the lovely owner. This is my second visit and will return every time I’m in Fort Myers.
Beautiful rooms, owner super nice person.
Good value, its more than I expected.
- It’s a pleasure place for spending time with family. Far from main road so it’s quite in night, but it’s also close to sanibel beaches. There was a big kitchen fully equipped. Everything was clean. Owner was very kind.
Mariners Lodge and Marina
Mariners Lodge and Marina offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fort Myers is 12 miles from Mariners Lodge and Marina, and Naples is 25 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- This gem is a work in progress. The new owners are completely renovating the whole place. I really liked that it is just over the bridge from Fort Myers beach. It is also close to anything you would need including souvenirs.
- I liked that we literally opened our door and we could see the marina.
- Owners are trying very hard to change and remodel the units.
New Owners are working hard to update this property. Had an upper level room overlooking the Marina. Rooms were clean and had everything you’d expect including some that you wouldn’t (shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion). We had to change our plans at last minute and they were more than agreeable to the change. We will definitely be back.
- The owner is in the process of remodeling the entire place. He is making great strides, the bed was a little hard, but he is replacing them with queen sized beds, room was very clean, great location only 2 miles from Fort Myers beach. We would definitely stay there again. Staff was excellent and always asked if we needed anything.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Myers Sanibel Gateway
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Myers features a daily continental breakfast with waffles and an outdoor pool is on site. This hotel is 6 miles from the Fort Myers beaches.Free Wi-Fi is included in every standard guest room at this Fort Myers hotel. Guests can also enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels provided in all rooms.Meeting facilities are available at the Fort Myers La Quinta Inn Sanibel Gateway as well as a laundromat. Free parking is also possible on site.This hotel is just a 10 minute drive from Sanibel Island. Guests are also less than a 30 minute drive from the Boston Red Sox Spring Training Facility.
- The swimming pool and spa area were very clean and lovely.The staff were very friendly.I was very disappointed with the overall price as I only spent 4 nights instead of the 7 but still very pricy considering I was evacuating because of the Hurricane Irma.
- We checked in late as a stop-over from the Key West Express, just to crash for the night before a long drive home. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional and helpful. The pool looked very well lit and inviting, though we did not take advantage of using it.
Room silent and comfortable, internet very fast and parking.
Pool very clean snd so beautiful !
- We have booked always Best Western, since there was no Best Western in this area, we took La Quinta. We thought the system is the same, that should be okay…but that was a mistake!
- Location.breakfeast was ok..reception are professional
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Myerside is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as diving, biking and fishing. Naples is 23 miles from Myerside, and Sanibel is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 13 miles from Myerside.
- The property encourages fun outdoors. Foosball, a volleyball court that doubles as a sandbox with tons of toys for kids, the pool was great and there were hammocks everywhere. Myérside definitely encourages interactions with other guests and I like that. People talk so much online but rarely speak face to face. I would go back for a longer stay. I met some lovely people from all over
The place was amazing! One thing that was such a pleasant surprise was the shared outdoor area. There was a hammock, grills, fire pits, corn hole, foosball, and a sand volleyball court. So much fun for a big group
Location was perfect! If you walk 2 min/drive right across the street there is beach access down Palermo road. And if you have a lot of stuff and want to drive your car, there are a few metered parking spots down that same road that you can park at.
- Location was great. Decor is beachy and tasteful. Quiet.
- Location and variety of activities that were available to us.
- Very nice location and comfortable setting. Staff excellent.
The Neptune Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Neptune Resort is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Naples is 23 miles from The Neptune Resort, and Sanibel is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Location was great and the staff was ver accommodating and helpful.
Beach & Staff wonderful-
Beach privacy great!
coffee avail was great
location and parking was so convenient
beach staff wonderful
- beachfront location, heated swimming pool, quiet room, assigned parking spot, kitchenette
Location on the beach was great. Able to easily walk to stores, restaurants, and pier.
Room cleaned daily.
Pools were great for two 10 year olds. Shuffleboard and beanbag toss was fun.
Lighthouse Resort: Inn & Suites
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Lighthouse Resort: Inn & Suites is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Naples is 24 miles from Lighthouse Resort Inn, and Sanibel is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Only spent one short night there but I liked the feel of the place. The room was spacious with a nice balcony. The pool area and bar looked nice.
- Great location; close to all the action, but not right on the beach. Our room looked to be recently painted/updated, and it had a full size refrigerator, microwave, and stove.
- Room was spacious, very clean and property is a block from the fort myers beach area and all the shopping and night life you can handle. The breakfast in the morning was good and cheap…pizza at night was good too!
- The suite was clean and attractive. It was a nice bonus to have a kitchen area. The balcony was roomy and well-furnished. There were plenty of good quality towels.
- The appetizers and drinks were great. The sweet was clean neat and great overall.
Located on Fort Myers Beach, Edgewater Inn features one to two-bedroom suites with ocean view balconies, fully equipped kitchens and flat-screen cable TVs. The rental property offers an outdoor pool.The spacious guest suites provide DVD players, sofas and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with washing machines and dryers and also have dining areas and barbecue facilities. The kitchens include dishwashers.Guests at Edgewater Inn are offered concierge service.Edgewater Inn is a half mile from Big M Casino and a 5-minute walk to restaurants and shops in Times Square. It is 3 miles from Estero Bay Preserve State Park.
- The apartments was perfect! Amazing quiet location, but just steps from all the action!
- Convienient to all locations shopping restaurants etc . Fully equipped kitchen proximity to beach
- Very nicely decorated, comfortable bed,free laundry facility onsite , great quiet location but still very close to beach access , trolly stop and shops
Great location north of times Square. Across the street from public access to the beach.
Overall worked perfectly for our family and would stay again.
- Heerlijk ruim. Sfeervol ingericht. Van alle genakken voorzien. Goede locatie.
Edison Beach House
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Edison Beach House offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Naples is 24 miles from Edison Beach House, and Sanibel is 4.1 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location right next to Times Square. Large unit, we were surprised; plus 2 private bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Very, very clean
- A beautiful setting with friendly staff and most importantly clean!!!
- Being right on the beach and close to everything, the gulf view was beautiful!
- The room was very nice the beechview was very nice the staff was excellent. It was just an overall great experience. And I will be staying at your hotel again in the future for sure. I am a Florida resident I live in the Tampa area but I have friends that come down from the north all the time and I will definitely bring them down to Fort Myers Beach. Would it be possible for you to send me a year round Room rate schedule if you have that information?
- Everything was clean, view was great to watch the dolphins playing
Top Hotels In Pine Ridge Helistop Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pine Ridge Helistop Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!