10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pine Mountain Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pine Mountain Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pine Mountain Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pine Mountain Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pine Mountain Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pine Mountain Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pine Mountain Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pine Mountain Georgia:
Garden Inn & Suites
Located in Pine Mountain, 29 miles from Columbus, Garden Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Valley is 19 miles from Garden Inn & Suites, and La Grange is 16 miles from the property. Columbus Metropolitan Airport is 24 miles away.
- The waffles were good. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch. Slept well. Everything worked.
- Was not too noisy but close to area of interest, did not like upstairs room. food was good at near by restaurant but a little pricey. Price lower and service better at Longhorns. Not enough towels but no one wanted to shower in tub anyway. Could not get service.
- The bed was comfy and the room appeared to be very clean. The breakfast was simple, but adequate.
- There was a cock roach in the bathroom. And there were other guests complaining that the bathrooms were not the cleanest. They could do better.
- Breakfast was great ! Staff was very nice too. We were very happy to be able to bring our small dog with us
Mountain Top Inn and Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mountain Top Inn and Resort offers accommodations in Warm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Columbus is 31 miles from Mountain Top Inn and Resort, and Pine Mountain is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Room was updated with nice bathroom and cool rustic log furnished
- My girlfriend and I came for Valentine’s Day and it was PERFECT! We stayed in the Lodge on the third floor in a room that had a heart shaped jacuzzi and spectacular views! The thing that stood out was how clean the room was! They truly care about your experience and that’s unusual in today’s world!! Will definitely be back!!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and the beds seemed fairly new and were quite comfortable. The heater worked well. Nice-sized shower. Easy drive to Callaway Gardens (under 15 minutes).
- The staff was great very friendly and helpful can’t wait to visit again!
- The room was large and clean. The beds were comfortable. The location was convenient to Warm Springs and Callaway Gardens. The staff was friendly and helpful with suggesting restaurants and directions. I would definitely recommend this site to family and friends. We plan on going back.
Valley Inn – Pine Mountain
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Valley Inn – Pine Mountain offers accommodations in Hamilton, just 24 miles from Columbus.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Pine Mountain is 5 miles from Valley Inn – Pine Mountain, and Valley is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The staffs attention to detail.. having the room warmed when we got there.. quietness of property.. comfort of the room
- In all honesty. The staff was the epitome of southern hospitality. Beautiful location and extremely close by to everything. Love the quaint locally owned motel. Fully equipped and super comfortable.
- The king size bed was nice. It was helpful that the room included a mini fridge & microwave, too.
- This hotel and service was one of the worst ive ever experienced.
- The rooms were clean and had all that we needed. We just went up for the weekend and trekked through the FD Roosevelt State Park, so we weren’t looking for a 5 star bed and breakfast. The park was just up the street from the motel, making it very convenient. Very small-town atmosphere.
Meriwether Country Inn
Located in Warm Springs, 10 miles from Pine Mountain, Meriwether Country Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valley is 29 miles from Meriwether Country Inn, and La Grange is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Old fashioned but well kept. Good value for the money. ,
- Bed was very comfortable after a long day at work the hot shower and the fluffy bed made my night complete thanks and the front desk clerk was very helpful first he changed me from upstairs to a flat and my remote didn’t work I called him he came right on and programmed it. I will most definitely been back.
- The room was clean and comfortable. I especially liked and APPRECIATED that the room was clean and not just covered up with fragrances and perfumes which my family are allergic too. The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was great with a variety of choices. They made your waffles hot and fresh as soon as you asked for them.
- Really quiet, rural area. The staff was very friendly, professional, and helpful!
- Coffee and snacks in Lobby area. Fridge in room. Close to Callaway Gardens.
Baymont Inn and Suites La Grange
One of our best sellers in La Grange! Located just off of Interstate 85 and 4 miles from the center of La Grange, this hotel features a beautiful indoor pool facility. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are available daily.A 32-inch flat-screen TV, microwave and small refrigerator are available in each bright room at the Baymont Inn and Suites La Grange. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.Guests at La Grange Baymont Inn can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness room. A business center and free newspapers are also provided.Baymont Inn and Suites is 11 miles from West Point Lake and 20 miles from Callaway Gardens. Roosevelt’s Little White House Historic Site is 25 miles away.
Ther location was very convenient for access to the interstate as well as downtown.
The indoor hot tub was nice but very high chlorine.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable for the price. Ho hum breakfast, but restaurants are within walking distance.
- Very clean. Location is just off interstate and has restaurants nearby. Good for one-night stay.
- We had a really good experience at Baymont and our grandson loved the indoor pool. In the six nights we spent on the road, this was by far his favorite.
- The front desk hostess was comfortable to talk with and friendly.
- Ther location was very convenient for access to the interstate as well as downtown.
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Located in La Grange, 13 miles from Pine Mountain, Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valley is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Lagrange, and Newnan is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable and my room was clean.
- Breakfast was good, nice variety. Pillows were not adequate. Bed was nice and comfortable.
- I spoke with 3 employees and they were very helpful !! I’ll highly recommend this hotel to family and friends
- They don’t allow pets but waived their pet policy with no charge for our three pets. That was very compassionate! We are Irma victims and had enough on our minds without having to worry about our pets
- Hotel was attractive, clean and well maintained. It was also near to downtown LaGrange.
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85 is located in La Grange, 14 miles from Pine Mountain and 19 miles from Valley. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newnan is 26 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange, and Glass is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 36 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85.
- The surrounding were very relaxing, it made my stay equally relaxing.
- The location was good, staff was friendly and helpful, the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. There was breakfast available that was good. There is a Cracker Barrel just a walk away. There is a nice fitness center.
- The staff was super nice. Our daughter got sick and vomited in the lobby and the desk clerk was so nice and gracious and cleaned it up even though we tried to do it.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel was very clean. It was a great value for the money. The towels were soft.
- Pet friendly staff … Staff warm and welcoming…
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
One of our top picks in La Grange – and a guest favorite.
Located in La Grange, 14 miles from Pine Mountain, Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange features an outdoor pool and fitness center.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valley is 20 miles from Wingate Wyndham LaGrange, and Newnan is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Micjhawl is absolutely the best. He is a good face for Wingate hotels!
- Everything was great. The staff were very friendly.
- Room was big and comfortable, breakfast and pool nice bonus
- the room was very comfortable and nice,the hardwood floors were beautiful and clean.the breakfast was good.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and spacious.
Lafayette Garden Inn
Just off Interstate 85, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Lagrange, Georgia. It features an on-site International House of Pancakes, a bar, and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator, and tea- and coffee-making facilities are included in the guest rooms at Lafayette Garden Inn. Cable TV is provided.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness room, which includes full-length mirrors and a variety of cardio equipment. An outdoor pool is also provided on site.The Legends Tavern is part of the Garden Inn Lafayette, featuring a full-service bar and large projector screens. The International House of Pancakes is open 24 hours a day.
- The location was perfect for a get away and the cleanliness of the room. I loved the setup and the location.
- I liked it because it sat back off the road. Easy to find and well maintained.
- Location was very convenient. Nice entrance. ihop right next door. Other dining close by. Quite.
- They reduce my price because they couldn’t find my booking
- We booked nor smoking room, someone smoked there. Their solution refund the money and leave! They didn’t care if I can find another place to stay. Worsts experience in our life!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lagrange I-85
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lagrange I-85 offers accommodations in La Grange.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pine Mountain is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Lagrange I-85, and Valley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbus Metropolitan Airport, 36 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lagrange I-85.
- Great hospitality to all of evacuees from Florida due to Hurricane Irma. They even made a complimentary dinner the night the storm came through Georgia! Breakfast was wonderful. Hope to return for another stay at this hotel in this beautiful area.
- The staff was very welcoming and the hotel was very clean.
- We were evacuating from the hurricane only to have it follow us to our hotel. The lights went out in our hotel ( not the hotels fault but due to the storm). The staff did a wonderful job keeping us comfortable and entertained during the bad weather. I would definitely stay at this property again and recommend it to others.
- Great staff, full breakfast, indoor heated pool, was offered first floor. I can recommend this hotel
- Great bed. Nice shower and clean room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Huge amount of restaurants adjacent to property. Would stay again if in area.
Top Hotels In Pine Mountain Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pine Mountain Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pine Mountain Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pine Mountain Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!