10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pindray Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pindray Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pindray Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pindray Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pindray Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pindray Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pindray Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pindray Poitou-charentes:
Le Relais du Lyon d’Or
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais du Lyon d’Or offers accommodations in Angles-sur-lʼAnglin, just 27 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles from Le Relais du Lyon d’Or, and La Roche-Posay is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Lovely property in an extremely charming village. What a treat!
- Absolutely nothing. We had to pay for a “suite” because we were a senior couple who needed two beds. There were two floors with one bed on second floor with bath, and other tiny day bed on first floor…no windows…cave like. We both had to sleep in lumpy large double bed, and were in pain by morning.
- Character of hotel – small and family-run in a very pretty village and very quiet location in the heart of ‘real France’. Excellent dinner and breakfasts. Bedroom on top floor and access via narrow stairs might have been a problem for older visitors, but had lots of character with comfy bed, nice bathroom and was nice and spacious. Very authentic, full of character, great hosts and we liked it!
Dominic was very helpful and welcoming. The room was nice and comfortable with modern facilities especially in a building dating back to the 1400’s
the parking is good but a little tight on entry and exit! We ate at the hotel, the meal was good but wine was expensive! Breakfast was also good with freshly baked croissants etc. Had a walk around the town, the Tourist office was open late and the two staff very informative….the town was voted one of the prettiest in France, we decided to go there after seeing it reviewed in the Sunday Times…..worth a visit!
- A beautiful surprise in a beautiful village. Delightful, charming, friendly place and dinner was delectable. Would love to go back.
Hôtel de France
Located in Montmorillon, 27 miles from Poitiers, Hôtel de France features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 28 miles from Hôtel de France, and La Roche-Posay is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 29 miles from Hôtel de France.
- Very spacious and well appointed bathroom. Excellent restaurant
- Good central location with a car park nearby. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly with good English. The restaurant was first rate and terrific value for money.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Staff spoke English
Main Restaurant opens on Wednesday and part of the weekend – excellent food and wine
The ordinary restaurant was for breakfasts and ordinary meals – good selection of food, freshly prepared and served with pride.
Breakfast was all you needed to eat and is good value for money
The hotel is now part of the Logis chain and is just right for this part of France.
Each year sees attention to detail throughout the hotel
- Fabulous town, lots appear to be going on, in the town. Hotel pleasent room “mean” though bathroom was fine. Unfortunately the receptionist didn’t seem to know what she was doing. All the staff where smart again the morning receptionist was inappropriately dressed we thought!!
- The breakfast is good..the meal in the restaurant is really superb. We always eat there and it is always exceptional.
Hôtel de France
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel de France offers accommodations in Saint-Savin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Poitiers is 25 miles from Hôtel de France, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful and engaging welcome from the duty manageress, who also pointed me in the direction of a decent restaurant for supper. Good location in the centre of this small town.
- great little town. good size room. near restaurants. Staff very helpful especially when we locked ourselves out
- Cheerful receptionist. Freshly decorated, spacious room.
- Size of room, lovely simple breakfast with good quality croissants and bread
- The room was very clean and airy, staff were friendly and helpful. Ste Savin is beautiful and restful with great restaurants close to hotel. Great walking country Hotel decor is stylish art nouveau.
HOTEL DE L’ABBAYE
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, HOTEL DE L’ABBAYE offers accommodations in Saint-Savin, just 25 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles from HOTEL DE L’ABBAYE, and La Roche-Posay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 26 miles from HOTEL DE L’ABBAYE.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Montespan is located in Lussac-les-Châteaux in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 22 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles from Hôtel Montespan, and La Roche-Posay is 27 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfy, very dog friendly and the evening meal and breakfast was fantastic
Very shabby but they were in process of doing renovations as it was under new management, so maybe better soon.
Very accommodating as we were 4 hours late, no one at the hotel so room was left open for us.
Bedding and towels spotless.
- Dinner was excellent and good value. Warm and friendly family running the hotel and restaurant
- Very clean great location for town, pets allowed and basic but everything you need
- A convenient quiet family run hotel that we always use on our way down through France. They now have a bistro so we were able to eat an evening meal on the premises as well.
Hôtel Les Orangeries
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hôtel Les Orangeries is located in Lussac-les-Châteaux in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 22 miles from Poitiers. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles from Hôtel Les Orangeries, and La Roche-Posay is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Lovely secluded gardens with secure parking at the rear of the premises, very hospitable staff, though a little haphazard on communication via phone, and reception on occasions unmanned
- The bed was big and very comfortable. The curtains were great as they were blackout.
- The room was extra large with a lovely bathtub and soap.
- Do not be put off by the initial impression given by the blank wooden door: the greeting was friendly and helpful and couldn’t be bettered. Room full of character – different from the “chain hotels”.
- The staff were attentive without being in your face, the grand hall style restaurant was extraordinary and atmospheric. The food was excellent and generally the whole place has a sense of tranquillity, well worth a look.
Hotel de La Plage
Hotel de La Plage is located in Saint-Martin-la-Rivière, 15 miles from Poitiers and 16 miles from Chasseneuil-du-Poitou. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. La Roche-Posay is 21 miles from Hotel de La Plage, and Châtellerault is 22 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 16 miles away.
A very good hotel situated in a small village next to the river.
The staff were excellent, the food in the restaurant good and very reasonably priced.
I will definitely stay again when next in the region.
Accueil très sympathique
Chambre simple mais tres calme et confortable donnant sur la Vienne
- l’accueil aimable. La localisation au cœur du Poitou roman. Le bon rapport qualité prix. C’est très simple mais propre. le calme.
Accueil chaleureux, lieu tranquille.
Restaurant fermé le soir, mais proposition de restauration par le patron de l’hôtel pour les occupant des chambres.
Rapport qualité/prix exellent pour ce repas
Petit déjeuner copieux
Si nous repassons dans la région, nous retournerons à cet Hôtel
- Hôtel simple mais tout à fait convenable pour une étape ou un court séjour, chambre calme car coté rivière; repas du soir très correct pour le prix et petit déjeuner traditionnel. Une alternative aux hôtels économiques de chaine mais sans les inconvénients des zones commerciales et avec le sourire du personnel disponible pour sa clientèle. Excellent rapport qualité prix donc.
- A very good hotel situated in a small village next to the river.
Hôtel Le Lion d’Or
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Le Lion d’Or offers accommodations in Chauvigny, just 15 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 14 miles from Hôtel Le Lion d’Or , and La Roche-Posay is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 16 miles from Hôtel Le Lion d’Or.
- The restaurant was superb, great meal from the lowest price menu, e22, good selection of wines including local wine at very good prices. Position in the centre of town excellent with own secure parking(a little tight for large car to manoever in) but much free parking behind the hotel. Quiet at the rear of the hotel.
- Good bedrooms, great location, good restaurant. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent three course dinner. Well presented. Well proportioned. Delicious. Very good value for money. We hope the same chef will be there when we next visit. We only stayed one night, but hope to stay longer next time.
- secure parking, pleasant room, good shower, nice dinner.
Everything was fine and in particular the restaurant is wonderful and lived up to my recollection of eight years ago.
Our room was in the main building and definitely not basic! I know nothing of the annex.
Love Chauvigny too.
Located in Chauvigny, 15 miles from Poitiers, Hotel Beauséjour features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 14 miles from Hotel Beauséjour, and La Roche-Posay is 17 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 16 miles away.
- It was inexpensive, so I didn’t expect the earth and it was more o las as I expected, decent value for money. We wanted something functional for an overnight stay on a long trip and that’s what we got. I would stay there again, although the bedroom on the return journey was cold, but there were extra blankets that helped.
- Super room overlooking pretty garden. Hosts are absolutely lovely, so welcoming. We have stopped here a number of times and they always make time to have a conversation. Restaurant meal delicious & very good value.
- Value for money. Owner is really nice, we had a good stay.
The best fried egg and bacon we’d tasted, it wasn’t on the menu but cooked specially on request.
The owners go out of their way to help. Even to the point of stepping in when there was no taxi available to the Chauvigny airfield. We flew in to Chauvigny in a four seat piper PA28 aircraft. The trip was well worth it, sight seeing from above and walking around the medieval town on the hill. We enjoyed the local restaurants too.
- The hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly. The bedroom was spotlessly clean and the bed was comfortable.
Hotel des Deux Porches
Located in Verrières, 17 miles from Poitiers, Hotel des Deux Porches features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 20 miles from Hotel des Deux Porches, and La Roche-Posay is 28 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 18 miles away.
- A wonderful Family run Hotel who catered for all our requirements, Thank you.
- Very close to my favourite French restaurant , our previous stay was equally as pleasant.
- Hotel un peu éloigné de Poitiers pour le travail mais il est parfait pour être au calme le soir dans une petite ville. Les gérants sont très gentils, la chambre est très correcte et calme, et le prix est parfait. Je recommande.
bon couchage et petit déjeuner correct.
les deux chambres étaient à coté comme demandé lors de la réservation. merci!
Très bon accueil, rien à dire de négatif bien au contraire. Pas loin du Futuroscope.
Je recommande !
Top Hotels In Pindray Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pindray Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pindray Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pindray Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!