10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pinalito – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinalito is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pinalito. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinalito. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinalito. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pinalito right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pinalito with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Pinalito.
10 Best Hotels In Pinalito:
Hodelpa Centro Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hodelpa Centro Plaza offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Sosúa is 25 miles from Hodelpa Centro Plaza, and Cabarete is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 6 miles from Hodelpa Centro Plaza.
- Excellent Location, staff superbly couteous, and room service fast and savory food. Breakfast was fenomenall and service was excellent. Totally Wao experience.
- Very central location, big room and balcony. Breakfast was included with a nice view.
- Excelente staff and great location in the hart of Historical Santiago.
- Everything and Casino in building breakfast included great breakfast also two free drinks
- The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The free airport shuttle was on time and made it easy to get to the hotel. The hotel was nice.
Palmetto Hotel offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Sosúa is 24 miles from Palmetto Hotel, and Cabarete is 27 miles away. Cibao Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location, great service… we had quiet room that alowed us to rest. Breakfast excellent; Coffe mix, juice, eggs, sausages and mangú!! Be back again!!
- The room was a reasonable price yet clean and new. Easy to find with restaurants and grocery within walking distance.
- Room was clean and modern, bathroom was good with hot water which is not always the case in the D.R.
- This hotel is centrally located where there is access to practically everything in the city, including places to eat and medical staff. It also allows for privacy. Breakfast was great.
- It was updated and clean. Wifi, cable and air condition were excellent.
Matum Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in Santiago de los Caballeros.Matum Hotel & Casino is located in Santiago de los Caballeros, 25 miles from Sosúa and 27 miles from Cabarete. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Jarabacoa is 23 miles from Matum Hotel & Casino, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- To expensive for such a small room, bathroom was not properly clean and it had this weird smell
- Staff extremely helpful, specially helping you get settled in to the room.
- the bed was not good at all got cut on my leg from the spring old old bed no good the casino was was good they gave food that was nice bell boy was helpful
- Very helpful Venzuelen receptionist that was trying to help me when someone crashed my parked rental car in the parking lot that the hotel security told me to park in.
- There was a couple of door people that were friendly.
Hotel Gran Jimenoa
Boasting a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Gran Jimenoa is located in Jarabacoa. Featuring a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel offers garden views and a children’s playground.At the hotel all rooms are fitted with a balcony. All units come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Gran Jimenoa.The accommodation offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. You can play table tennis and billiards at Hotel Gran Jimenoa.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Salto de Jimenoa is 5 miles from the hotel, while Pico Duarte is 25.5 miles from the property.
- Is a beautiful and peaceful place if you looking for something like that is the right place to be the river in the property is amazing definitely if you’re on jarabacoa don’t miss this place
the food was so tasty.
the free breakfast was great and a lot of choices.
Nice pool and two jacuzzis – unfortunately none of which were heated. Fairly large balcony in every room. Good breakfast! Nice and helpful staff!
- The feeling of being at home. The waiter at the restaurant learned very quickly our afternoon drink preference.
- We got a great room with river few. It is very beautiful up there.
Hotel Casa Jum
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Jum offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sosúa is 22 miles from Hotel Casa Jum, and Cabarete is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Casa Jum.
- I greatly appreciate the treatment received. the breakfast and the spaciousness of the apartment
- The professional and friendly staff made our stay unforgettable. Elis, the manager was so nice and professional making us always feel at home,
Place was very nice and cozy. Hidden from main streets which is good. Very quite and tranquil.
This was funny but not their fault. we had a lizard climb through our window and my fiancée jumped.. I was cracking up I laughed for days.. they should put some screens. This made our trip unique and memorable. But let me say this…I wouldn’t count this against the facility. ‘’
It’s a cozy place very small and quit. I recommend it and give 5 stars…
They also have a couple of cars to rent if you like and will pick you up from STI airport and Of course we didn’t know this till we checked in. I will definitely come back next time.
- Very nice staff, they try very hard to please. The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was very nice. Overall, a great stay!
- The attention off the staff, the location, the breakfast, the price, it is so clean, it is a quiet place no unrest at all. can’t complain everything was so nice, I definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!
Hodelpa Garden Court
One of our top picks in Santiago de los Caballeros.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hodelpa Garden Court offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and shops at the property.Sosúa is 27 miles from Hodelpa Garden Court, and Cabarete is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- We were very grateful that they provided a shuttle for us at 2:30 AM to get to the airport. That was wonderful and we appreciated it. That was our second stay and we would definitely stay there again.
- I would recommend this hotel for business, is quiet.
- The service is exceptional. The best in Dominican Republic.
I spent my honeymoon there with many members of my family. We had an excellent time. It was very close to the airport which was nice. Can’t wait to visit again!
- Super staff at the reception desk, beautiful place, large room, wifi excellent, perfect comfort. I recommend
Platino Hotel & Casino
Platino Hotel & Casino is located in Santiago de los Caballeros, 25 miles from Sosúa and 28 miles from Cabarete. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jarabacoa is 22 miles from Platino Hotel & Casino, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 5 miles from Platino Hotel & Casino.
- The front desk staff was very professional and very helpful!
- Well, I really like this hotel, simple and accessible, receptionist speaks good english and very helpful, professional and always reliable if you have question or needed assistance, good job for the employees, restaurant food is great and the Casino was very great, lost some but enjoyed playing the whole night for 2 night, the spa beside was amazing, overall stay was perfect and comfortable, will be back soon at this hotel.
- The bed was comfortable, the patio is great, with lots of flowers in December, and gorgeous shrubs and tree. It is a quaint hotel.
- This hotel is very well kept.The staffers are way too friendly. I did not have to wait to get any services.I had security protection 24/7.Room service was so excellent by the time i ordered the breakfast it was already at the door.Front desk service was so excellent i have no complaints.The casino security and staffs were all excellent. The only bad thing was i saw that there were a pool there from previous comments. Guess what there is no pool there. But it was ok.room service was very excellent.
- when i first get there i was greeted very well no problem so mention my guest was not coming again they mention my guest was not coming they mention to me i need to get to let Booking now i was only book for 2 and not one that some time of adjustment need to be done
Rancho Tierra Alta
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Rancho Tierra Alta offers accommodations in Jarabacoa, just 21 miles from Romana. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cibao Airport is 19 miles away.
- The view. Friendly family when things were going well. Great selection of dead animals on walls to give authentic ‘Ranch’ feel.
- Loved the view and staff was super friendly and helpful!
- Views are absolutely stunning, and the hotel has some nice features. We enjoyed the pool table.
- The staff was friendly and helpful but that was it.
- We liked the peace and tranquility of the mountains, and the view was amazing.
Hotel Rancho Olivier
One of our best sellers in Jarabacoa! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rancho Olivier offers accommodations in Jarabacoa, just 18 miles from Romana. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Rancho Olivier.
- Great breakfast, nice facilities incl garden pool, terrace, pool table, etc
- The people who works there makes you feel at home. Very friendly and respectful.
- Beautiful and relaxing place.the owner and staff went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant and accommodating.
- Beautiful, quiet location in the middle of mountain woods eco lodge style, a really nature experience, great pool, good breakfast, nice people, good beds, good rooms
- Breakfast and lunch were included and of good quality, friendly staff, beautiful surroundings
Hotel Los Jardines
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Los Jardines offers accommodations in Santiago de los Caballeros. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 24 miles from Hotel Los Jardines, and Cabarete is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Los Jardines.
- The staff was incredibly helpful with getting taxis and finding places we wanted to go with minimal addresses. Very friendly and welcomed us back every day like old friends.
The staff was amazingly polite and helpful.
The water pressure in the shower was great at 05 AM.
- The bed was really comfy. The staff was very respectful.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was good as far as restaurants, bars and shopping.
- I like the tranquility of the area the hotel is located. Very convenient proximity to many places in the city.
Top Hotels In Pinalito Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pinalito to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pinalito but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pinalito. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!