10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piña De Esgueva Castile And Leon:
Concejo Hospedéria is a beautifully restored 16th-century palace with authentic tiled floors and stone walls. Located in Valoria la Buena, the chic rooms feature a flat-screen TV and balcony.The property offers an impressive restaurant, ‘El Sueño del General’, which serves traditional but creative cuisine. Run by a dedicated family, they have won a number of international prizes.The rooms have been decorated with authentic furniture and have exposed wooden beams. They also include air conditioning and a balcony.The tour desk at Concejo can organize activities or excursions to Palencia, for example. Guests can relax in the gardens or on the sun terrace, and there is also a hot tub.
- The property has been renovated to a high standard, retaining many of the original features. We stayed in the suite which was very comfortable with a bath jacuzzi.
- Conversion of old castle superb and very interesting. Owner and staff very helpful and friendly. Room extremely good and huge bed very comfortable. Parking immediately outside
- Everything was fantastic the room, the evening meal was the best I’ve had in any hotel I’ve stayed in and there is parking
- Very friendly, professional welcome from Enrique; beautiful conversion of historic small palace in a peaceful town (the town has had quite a bit of smartening up since our first visit five years ago). Outstanding dinner, succeeding in its ambitions.
- The place is magnificent. They catered for us (the only guests) for a meal on late arrival as ferry was late. Meal was good. My husband loved his filet and goats cheese ice cream. My only critisim is that for the price I needed some vegetables. A plate of pigs cheeks was not a meal. Staff lovely. Owner enthusiastic and lovely
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
- Excellent room, big and comfortable bed, perfect breakfast.
- The welcome was warm and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our 2 night stay. The restaurant food was exceptional and the choice of wine excellent. There are several wine houses in the village, and the hotel keeps a stock if you want to buy. The rooms are not luxurious, but it’s nice to be able to walk out onto the terrace by the river, and the price represents good value for money. Highly recommend a two night stay
- Breakfast room was pleasant. Self service though.
- This is a great hotel with a fabulous restaurant. The design is modern although the hotel is now more than 15 years old I understand. The large terrace with tables runs along the ground floor rooms is very pleasant. A good breakfast is included in the price.
Bed very comfortable, bed linen of excellent quality. We loved the location, the view and the sound of the river. Beautiful place.
We also appreciated the improvised salad dinner provided, even though the kitchen was not open, being Sunday evening.
The bedrooms’ direct access onto the terrace was particularly appreciated.
Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as free bikes, Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine is located in Sardoncillo. The property features a fitness center, as well as a spa & wellness center. The on-site restaurant serves local cuisine.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms have a balcony and others also feature a garden view. At Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine every room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Speaking German and English at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Valladolid is 17 miles from Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, while Palencia is 28 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 24 miles away.
- Superb hotel, staff very friendly and efficient – service was great, the property and surroundings beautiful, excellent food in the restaurant, nice spa, free bikes to explore the estate/vinyard, comfortable bed
Outstanding personalized service that
makes guests feel truly welcomed and valued.
- Fantastic location. Beautifully restored monastery. Very assertive staff. Wonderful pool area and great biking areas.
- Staff excellent. As soon as you walk into the reception, there is a tranquility that seems to have survived since it was a monastery. Take the wine tour – really informative and fun. Dinner at the refectory was a highlight.
- The property itself, well renovated and preserved, the pool area, the service.
La Casita de la Planta
La Casita de la Planta is set in a popular vineyard plantation in Quintanilla de Onésimo, the Arzuaga Family vineyard.The stylish rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. There are some apartments that will provide you with a kitchen with an oven, a fridge and a stovetop. All units have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. At La Casita de la Planta you will find a restaurant serving European cuisine, and a tour desk that can provide information on the area.There are wine-themed activities for a surcharge such as wine tasting, or visiting the family-run winery among others.Valladolid is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Palencia is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 26 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Emina
Hotel Rural Emina is a rural hotel in Valbuena de Duero. It is made up of 2 houses, one more modern and the other retaining its 18th-century charm.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Rural Emina. Packed lunches can also be requested and there is a terrace.Free parking is offered nearby and the hotel has a tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Wine tasting courses and visits to the area’s famous wineries can be arranged.
- Staying in a small Spanish village. The quiet location.
- Very clean, comfortable, cosy room. The whole building is old and really interesting. The owners have also a great vineyard, winery shop and museum of wine. As I’m coeliac they prepared for me a fruit plate for breakfast . I really appreciate this!
- The old traditional building with its sensitive renovations.
- Convenient to sleep in the midle of the wine area. A strict minimum concerning service as there were no one in the “old” house were we slept, neither in the evening or in the morning, though the buffet breakfast was served. You need to check-in at the Imena winery, good wines! The room was cosy quiet and clean. Perhaps noisy if you want to sleep with open windows as it is close to the road.
- Proper quirky little spot with the opportunity to visit the owners winery. Little tasteful touches and really helpful staff. Beautiful surroundings.
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga is set among the vineyards of Ribera del Duero in Castilla y León. This hotel features a wine therapy spa and free Wi-Fi access.The luxurious rooms at Hotel Arzuaga are spacious and feature air conditioning and plasma-screen TV. All rooms feature private bathroom and mini-bar.The Arzuaga’s spa features a sauna, large hot tub and fitness area. It offers a wide range of wine therapy treatments including wraps, exfoliants, facials and massages.Next to the hotel, the Arzuaga vineyards produce their own wine. Wine-tastings and vineyard tours are offered from the hotel. Other hotel facilities include an à la carte restaurant, snack-bar and sun terrace.Arzuaga Hotel and Spa is located just a few minutes outside of Quintanilla De Onésimo and 30 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. There is also free private parking on site.
- We spent a fortune on our dinner, but it was quite an experience! We ate a gourmet wine marriage at Taller 1, michelin star and waitressed by Amaya Arzuaga.
- Terrific facility with great restaurant/bar area. Spacious, clean rooms and very pleasant staff.
- The garden,the welcoming wine and drinks,the spacious room and toilet and the very friendly nightwatchman that told us about the wildlife,wine harvest and funny anecdotes.
- The SPA is fantastic – many different options – and the pool is at a perfect temperature.
- The Spa facilities are excellent, so is the location and the authenticity of the winemaker.
Posada La Casona de Valbuena
Posada La Casona de Valbuena is a renovated 18th-century property, which features impressive wooden beamed ceilings. It is located in Valbuena de Duero, 150 feet from the River Duero.All heated rooms and suites have wooden floors, a desk, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also feature a spa bath and sofa. Some have a terrace.There are barbecue facilities and a café. A buffet breakfast is offered. Lunch and dinner are available upon request. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is free parking nearby. Guests can relax in the lounge, reading room or outdoor terraces.
- We booked a duplex and it was huge, lovely comfy beds, good bathroom, very quiet. The communal areas are amazing, as is the lovely patio and the bar, which the whole village visited in the evening. The rural location suited us but may be a bit isolated in feel for some people – there is another bar in the village but it was closed when we were there. Breakfast was reasonable and standard Spanish hotel fare. Tapas in the hotel bar was good and reasonable, or they will cook you a ‘proper’dinner if you ask when you arrive. We parked just outside on the street, free.
- Staff are really helpful and friendly. Food in the bar is good and inexpensive. It is one of only two bars / restaurants in the village so tranquility is guaranteed. Well located for travelling the Ribera del Duero wine route. The hotel is a delightful mixture of modern and traditional, historic architecture. The bedroom and bed itself really comfortable. Will definitely return.
- Great location. Beautiful establishment – 200 year old stone building with exposed wood beams throughout. Food was good. Very quiet. Large outdoor and indoor seating for meals with only 9 rooms. Friendly staff, but they don’t speak much English
- Everything they do,they do their best to make you feel welcome. Very old and interesting place and looking around the village was nice too
- We did get a nice suite with seperate sitting area. The bathroom did have a massage bath which is always nice. The building has many comfortable spaces where you can sit and relax. The bar serves some tapas. People are friendly.
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa center and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 24 mi from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30 mi away.
- The whole place is lovely especially the outside pool
- Luxury spa facilities, perfect chill getaway, awesome location, high quality all round!
- Outside pool with thermal water. Picturesque scenery. Luxurious double-storey rooms. Wonderful massage.
- Location, staff, facillities, thermal pools, cleanliness, restaurant and the quality of food, friendship staff in the reception and especially in the restaurant, large spaces, many corners where you can spend time and share tranquility, attention to the details.
- Great piece of architecture, very unique mix of modern facilities in such an old setting
Hotel Camino Real
Hotel Camino Real is located in Dueñas, Palencia, only 1,000 feet from the A-62 motorway. Set within the Cerrato Valley, it offers air-conditioned rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Free bike storage is available.Functional rooms come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. They are soundproof and have heating as well.Guests enjoy a daily breakfast at the Camino Real’s cafeteria. There is also a lounge and a terrace with gardened areas.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Offering free parking, the hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from central Palencia. Valladolid is 19 mi away.
- Easy to find and because of the double glazing was quiet. Staff were friendly and facilities were clean
- Lovely staff…even made us a cup of tea when we arrived at midnight.
The hotel was very well positioned for a overnight stop.
The rooms were very clean and spacious.
- Good location near the main road, good value for money, and early breakfast.
- This hotel was superbly located for the north/south route via Valladolid and Salamanca. It was very clean and efficiently run with good service. Very comfortable room. Dinner was very acceptable and enjoyable.
This new, American-style motel features a private garage for each guest, with direct access to your guestroom. There is even the convenience of a drive-though check in and check out.Located just off the motorway linking Valladolid with Palencia, the Emporio offers a new concept of roadside comfort. Its spacious, contemporary-style rooms come with luxury features such as jacuzzis and mini saunas. They are also served by 24-hour room service.
- Easy to find property. Efficient staff. Felt very secure for us and car.
- location next to main route .ease of check in .size of room.Although tried to bill for extra room at time due to a booking issue via booking .com. on arrival at home the hotel had acted on my phonecall and reservations had been ammended via booking.com and confirmatory e mails saved .
- The private garage, huge comfort bed and pillow, customer service was great. There was a mistake on the date that I am going to stay so I have sent them an email and they fixed everything so fast.
- Private garage, spacious room, excellent shower, good service
- The use of the garage, the large bedroom and huge bed. The cleanliness of the bedroom and bathroom.
Top Hotels In Piña De Esgueva Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piña de Esgueva Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!