10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piloña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Piloña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piloña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piloña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piloña Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piloña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piloña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piloña Asturias:
Palacio de Cutre
Located in a 16th century Asturian palace, Palacio de Cutre offers elegant rooms with a pillow menu and private bathroom. From the garden there are views of the Picos de Europa.The hotel has been carefully restored and decorated with authentic furnishings. The lounge at the Palacio de Cutre features a fireplace and there is also a library where guests can relax.The hotel is in an beautiful location in the Piloña River Valley, surrounded by nature. It is located 12 mi from the Cantabrian Sea and 22 mi from the Picos de Europa.Guests can enjoy activities nearby Palacio de Cutre, such as canoeing and hiking. Staff are happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- we travelled in a group and we were made to feel very welcome, we sat outside and had a drink whilst are party checked in the views were stunning, the evening meal was excellent, we all had a good nights sleep and the Breakfast was first class. we stayed in 7 hotels on our tour of Northern Spain and Portugal everybody in our party voted Palacio de Cutre the favourite. if i was in the area again i would not hesitate to stay at the Palacio de Cutre again. Thank you.
.Generous and delicious breakfast
.The hotel offers a meticulous decor and has a romantic atmosphere
The surrounding area is just perfect: in the middle of the countryside, green meadows, mountains.
.Astounding view from our window
.Dinner at the hotel restaurant was a real treat
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Amazing place, beautiful old authentic house with stunning view. Polite and professional stuff. Delicious breakfast, good menu for lunch and dinner. Clean, silent and relaxing place. Only sounds of nature and fresh air you can enjoy!
Surrounded by large grounds and offering views of the Asturian countryside, this charming rural hotel is located 15 minutes’ drive from Cangas de Onís and 12 mi from the coast.Rooms at El Espantanyu have been carefully decorated and offer rustic-style furniture. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom.El Espantanyu has a communal lounge with comfortable sofas, fireplace and a TV. Barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi are also available. The hotel is surrounded by apple trees and there is also a vegetable garden.Both Rivadesella and Covadonga can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive of El Espantanyu.
- Los dueños del hotel son muy majos y atentos. La ubicacion es magnifica.
El trato con los propietarios fue genial , la limpieza de la habitación y del baño fantástica , el entorno fabuloso.
La cercanía a todas las zonas importantes para visitar en Asturias.
Una experiencia buenísima que recomiendo a todos los que les guste la naturaleza .
- Entorno maravilloso, Julia y Miguel encantadores, dispuestos a recomendarnos lugares de interés y muy cordiales. Recomendable 100%
- La casa tiene un encanto espectacular, si lo que buscas es desconexión es un sitio ideal. El trato de los dueños fue exquisito solventando cualquier duda y muy amables y hospitalarios durante todo el viaje. Muchas gracias por el trato!
Entorno privilegiado. Limpieza excelente. Habitación muy grande y muy cómoda. Atención impecable de los dueños, atentos, muy amables y dispuestos a recomendar y ayudar para disfrutar al máximo de la zona.
Un gran sitio para disfrutar de las estrellas!
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Built in 1887, this charming Asturian country house offers wonderful views of the Sueve Valley and Picos de Europa Mountains. It has extensive gardens and a cozy lounge with fireplace.Rooms at Casona Fuentes del Sueve feature wooden floors and bright, country-style décor. Each heated room has a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.The Casona Fuentes del Sueve serves a daily breakfast of fruit juice, homemade jams and other local produce. A popular Japanese restaurant, Fuente La Lloba, is located just 650 feet away.Casona Fuentes del Sueve is located in the Sierra del Sueve Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Lastres Beach and Cangas de Onis. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good attention! Friendly atmosphere! Delicious carrot cake! A good bar/restaurant 5 munutes away.
- Beautiful location perfect for a relaxing stay. Attentive hosts providing a great breakfast and tasty dinner.
- Stayed at the Casona Fuentes del Sueve for one night. It is a wonderful place full of character. The hosts were very welcoming and provided good information to plan the rest of our trip. The room was spotless and very comfortable.
- The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed chatting to them and they gave us some tips that helped us get the most out of our holiday. The hotel is situated in a very peaceful area, and as a bonus, is a short drive to some lovely beaches. I would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to be back again in the near future.
- It was quiet, rural, personal and memorable. Hosts were excellent and the whole stay very homely.
La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only
La Casona del Viajantes is a beautifully-renovated 1930s ‘Indiano’-style house. It has been converted into stylish rural hotel with traditional stained-glass windows, mosaics and woodwork. It sits on 22,950 feet of grassland in Villabajo.The rooms have air-conditioning/heating, a TV and separate bathroom with hairdryer. Some have a terrace and maintain their original wooden beams.La Casona has a dining room for breakfast and dinner, a library and a small gallery. There is also a bar where guests can help themselves to drinks. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.La Casona is less than 1 hours’ drive from the Picos de Europa National Park and Redes Nature Reserve. Ría de Villavicios Nature Reserve and the cities of Oviedo and Gijón are all about 30 minutes’ drive away.Activities can be organized for guests including quad biking and horse riding. The nearest golf course is 11 mi away in Villaviciosa.
- The owners make you feel special. Breakfast was amazing. Location is easy to get to and away from the busy roads. Great find and good base to explore this part of Spain.
- Great location to explore Asturias; friendly hosts and wonderful food!
- Es un sitio excepcional. La ubicación es ideal porque estás cerca de todo y además disfrutas de la tranquilidad de estar en un pueblecito. El hotel está decorado con mucho mimo y gusto, haciendo que el espacio sea muy acogedor. Los desayunos increíbles, las habitaciones enormes, pero sin duda lo mejor la atención y cercanía de Paco y Antonia. Para nosotros ha sido una estancia perfecta.
- En un entorno espectacular, pero cercano a pueblos donde ir a tomar algo o visitar por placer (a 20 minutos de Villaviciosa o Arriondas, a 10 de Infiesto, a media hora de Cangas…). Los dueños, Mariantonia y Paco te atienden más que estupendamente, son atentos y muy amables y no dudan en recomendarte lugares que visitar o dónde comer. Las habitaciones son muy acogedoras, con una cama grande, y con vistas al amplio jardín de la casa. El baño es amplio y moderno. La única “pega”, al menos en alguna de las habitaciones: está comunicado con la habitación, es decir, no hay puerta que separe el baño del dormitorio, aunque sí un tabique, por lo que si no tienes mucha confianza con tu pareja, puede que os resulte incómodo. Aunque si no es el caso, cogeréis una confianza total 😉 En resumen, recomendamos totalmente el alojamiento en esta casa tan encantadora.
El hotel es increíble y acogedor y sus propietarios hacen que la estancia sea aún más maravillosa.
Todo decorado con un gusto exquisito y cuidado al máximo detalle.
La Posada de Barro
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, La Posada de Barro is located in Infiesto. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at La Posada de Barro have a terrace. At the accommodation each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Gijón is 20 miles from La Posada de Barro. Asturias Airport is 37 miles away.
El hotel es una antigua casa Asturiana rehabilitada y decorada con mucho gusto.
Está situada en una calle peatonal en el centro del pueblo y el establecimiento lo lleva una familia encantadora.
- En pleno centro, habitación muy cómoda, en una preciosa casa antigua totalmente reformada, con todo lo necesario, limpio y en muy muy estado. Personal super amable, mantiene el encanto tradicional.
- Ubicación, comodidad, y sobre todo la calidez de sus dueños, una familia super amable. Muchas gracias!!!!
- La comida casera era un vicio.El trato de los hermanos fenomenal.Las vistas de la habitacion y muy decorado.
El personal que lo regenta nos hizo sentir como en casa..Trató execelente, comida exquisita.ubicación perfecta.
No dudaría en volver…muy recomendable.
Hotel La Cepada
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Located in the heart of Picos de Europa Mountains, in the small town of Cangas de Onís, Hotel La Cepada features free Wi-Fi and free private parking.All heated rooms offer views of the mountains, the Sella River Valley, or the town of Cangas de Onís. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and telephone. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.The hotel’s Cenadors de los Canónigos Restaurant prepares characteristic Asturian dishes, complete with a selection of local cheeses, cider, and children’s menus. You can enjoy your meals on a spacious terrace with extensive views of the surrounding countryside.This eco-friendly hotel is a 10-minute walk from Sella River and 200 feet from the nearest bus stop.
- We arrived late and the male receptionist kindly made us toasted sandwiches whilst still manning reception area.
The view from the rooms was excellent, a large airy room with full length and width windows.
Loverly terrace with great views.
- The location was good and a nice walk into town, the rooms were very spacious and comfortable and the views over Cangas with the mountains in the back ground were amazing.
Good location and lovely building.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- I like the view and being a little out of town it felt restful.
Hotel Palacio de Libardon
Offering rustic-style rooms with fantastic views of Libardón Valley and Sueve Mountains, Hotel Palacio de Libardon is set in a stone-walled, former palace. There are large gardens with terraces and stables.Heated rooms feature colonial or Indian-style wooden furnishings and colorful walls. They all have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Palacio de Libardon has its own café-bar which serves light meals, as well as bar open at night. It also offers a lounge area with a fireplace and a selection of books, as well as several galleries overlooking the valley and mountains.Horse riding can be arranged at the hotel and staff can provide information about the area. The Asturian coast can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.Gijón and Oviedo are both around 50 minutes’ drive away and free parking is available on site.
- The breakfast was incredible and dinner was excellent. The hotel has a beautiful view and lots of comfy chairs for you to admire it from. The room was simple and elegant. Lucia was very friendly.
- Beautiful setting in the mountains of Asturias but with easy access to both Asturias’ awesome beaches and towns like Oviedo. The owner and Sandra and the rest of the staff are awesome. We will definitely be back!!
- La amabilidad de los dueños y personal, han sido encantadores y nos han hecho sentir como en familia. A parte el lugar es maravilloso. Cabe destacar las cenas y desayunos. Lo mejor!! La chica mexicana era nuestra camarera y es encantadora, nos encariñamos mucho con ella. Las comidas excelentes. El bufet de desayuno estupendo. La experiencia en general ha sido maravillosa. Volveremos!
El alojamiento es precioso y el entorno natural tambien. De cuento. Muy buen desayuno con productos de calidad y preparados por ellos.
Nuestra habitacion tenia un salon acristalado muy bonito para la lectura!
- Nos gustó el trato, que fue verano y amable, además se adaptaron a nuestras intolerancias en la cocina.
The charming hotel is located in the heart of Arriondas, a small and tranquil town, surrounded by the lush countryside of Asturias.Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
La habitación para la familia era perfecta así como la ubicación cerca de las empresas que realizan el descenso del Sella y de sidrerias para poder cenar.
El desayuno del hotel muy bueno en relación al precio.
- La cercanía para realizar las actividades de la zona como el descenso del Sella por ejemplo.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
Los Acebos Arriondas
Los Acebos Arriondas is located in the Asturian village of Arriondas, 6.2 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and various outdoor activities.All air-conditioned rooms at Los Acebos come with an private bathroom complete with hairdryer. They also have a safety deposit box, fridge and TV.The hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour reception and a laundry service. There is also a small gym and a sunbed.The Acebos Arriondas organizes many adventure sports outings, such as quad biking, paintballing, canoeing and caving. This gives guests the opportunity to enjoy the natural surroundings of the hotel.The village of Arriondas is 7.5 mi away from the Covadonga Sanctuary, while the Sella River and the Mirador del Fitu are within driving distance of the hotel. The beaches at Ribadesella and Llanes are 6.2 mi away.
veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
still had a key to the room
- Excellent service .. perfect location for canoeing and visiting covadonga cangas de onis and ribadesella and more
- Lo mejor es que el personal es muy amable y educados
- El desayuno buffet muy bueno, amplia y limpia habitación. La ubicación está bien y el parking muy bien. Buenas instalaciones.
- Situación del hotel, parking privado. Habitación de tamaño bueno y con todo lo básico.
- veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
Hotel Santa Cruz
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! With a picturesque setting by the Sella River, Hotel Santa Cruz is 16 mi from Asturia’s coastline and a 2-minute walk from Cangas de Onís’ famous Roman bridge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
- Clean, modern, good shower, though why they put it in a tiny bath rather than a cubicle is beyond me!!
The junior suite was amazing – huge, large bed, desk, chair, large comfortable sofa, fridge, large bathroom,
Convenient location in a lovely town. Well worth the extra money over a deluxe room.
The breakfast was exceptional! Well worth the money and fresh ‘titbits’ were being added all the time.
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Great value evening meal.
Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Great shower and very big good breakfast!
- The location is great, right in town but quiet. Hotel is smart and spotless and the staff are lovely. Might upgrade next time.
Top Hotels In Piloña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piloña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piloña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piloña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!