10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piles Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Piles Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piles Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piles Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piles Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piles Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piles Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piles Valencia Community:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Room had a nice balcony, though not much of a view
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
One of our top picks in Gandía.Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
continental breakfast with fruits, a lot of sweet cake/bread. scambled eggs, sausages, bacon. for a week or weekend perfect.
Two fast elevators to each floor.
good host. friendly bartenders, et.
room/bathroom/services/hotel as advertised and the photos.
- Nice comfortable hotel in the centre of a surprisingly busy town. Loads of eateries nearby.
- Breakfast was good with long hours. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very central not far away from the square with all resturants.
- Location. Good breakfast with plenty choices. Nice bar menu.
- continental breakfast with fruits, a lot of sweet cake/bread. scambled eggs, sausages, bacon. for a week or weekend perfect.
Hotel Azahar’s colorful, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a TV. The hotel is just 1,300 feet from the center of Oliva, and a 5-minute drive from Oliva Platja Beach.The Azahar offers functional modern rooms, each with tiled floors and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a café-bar and 24-hour reception desk.The historic town of Oliva has characteristic white buildings and charming narrow streets. You can visit Santa Anna Castle, or try delicious local rice dishes and seafood in the town’s restaurants.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Gandia, via the nearby N332 Motorway. Oliva Nova Golf Course and the Marjal de Pego-Oliva Nature Reserve are both within 4.3 mi.
- Spotlessly clean with crisp white bedding & towels. Reception staff were friendly & helpful & they understood my basic Spanish.
- Comfortable bed, Clean sheets and towels every day
Staff very helpful and pleasant. Reasonable location. Nice TV. Heating put on for cold nights.
Extra blankets provided.
- Excellent service, Friendly Staff, Central to everything
Clean,, cheap and cheerful.
Good location. Easy walking distance to the main town centre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set 2,950 feet from the sandy beaches in Puerto de Gandía, Hotel Mengual offers classic-style accommodations.Simply furnished rooms at the Mengual Hotel all come with a desk and private bathroom with a bath or shower.The property is located 22 mi from Denia and its port. Valencia is a 45-minute drive away.
- Staff were friendly beds very clean. Was a good hotel for the price we paid
- The lady who worked in the bar and reception went out of her way to help, when the car was impounded due to it being parked in the wrong place one night.
- Las fotos de Booking ,no corresponde al hostal ,está deteriorado sucio roto ,todo mal,no pase allí ni una noche aunque me cobrasteis 4 y no me lo habéis devuelto
- Un hotel barato,buena ubicaciones y buena calidad precio
- Puntos positivos del hostal: Limpieza, agua caliente al momento, buena ubicación.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- Nice staff. Good localization. Close to big shopping centers.
- The breakfast was really good, typically Spanish with freshly squeezed juice – Of Course in the Safor!
- exactly what you expect out of 2 or 3 star hotel. Beata at check in was very helpful in helping us to park our rental – at no cost on the street. Parking was on site and reasonable. Hotel is a plain jane but that was fine for our need for one night. Bed was comfortable – pillow was the same one we would find everywhere in spain at similar hotels – non forgiving foam. Bring your own if you can!
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Porto is set in the center of Grau de Gandia and 1,650 feet from the nearest beach. It features free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool for children, a sauna, a hot tub and a gym.Hotel Porto’s simply decorated rooms have air conditioning, a TV and a safe. There is a bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Porto’s buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar and a TV lounge.The center of Gandia is just over 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Venecia beach is 5 minutes’ drive away. Valencia and Alicante can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Good selection for breakfast and staff very friendly and quick to clear table etc.
On the whole for the money I got what I would expect.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Clean room with en-suite bathroom. Good location.
- clean room ,good facilities.good looking staff and that was just the men.
- TODO PERFECTO BUEN SERVICIO BUENA ATENCION DEL PERSONAL BUENA UBICACION CERCA DE LA PLAYA SE PUEDE APARCAR BIEN
- Hola acabamos de estar en Gandia en Hotel Porto y a nosotros nos pareció bien calidad precio, no tuvimos ningún problema, hemos dormido cómodamente, el aire no lo tuvimos que utilizar para dormir, el desayuno bien. no tengo nada que objetar. para nosotros la estancia ha sido satisfactoria y el personal correcto y amable.
- The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Hotel Cibeles Playa
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel is a 5-minute walk from Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar. It has a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The bright rooms at Hotel Cibeles Playa feature tile floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar with terrace where guests can relax.Hotel Cibeles Playa is next to the marina, and less than half a mile from Real Club Nautico de Gandía Sailing Club. L’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the Cibeles Playa. You can drive to Valencia in under an hour.
- The beds were comfy but not too keen on the pillows! The rooms are very clean and modern. The staff at reception were excellent.
- Great breakfast… fabulous pool…close to beach shops and restaurants
- We had half board, dinner and breakfast, and there was nothing to fault except the coffee! Staff fabulous, made every effort with our limited Spanish. Food fresh, varied and very good quality and always plenty of choice on the buffet. Don’t miss the live singer and dancing Saturday night 10-12pm.
- Nice location and nice view from rooms at upper floor (were at 9th floor).
- Very polite and smiling staff, good breakfast and dinner buffet
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Los Robles Hotel is 350 feet from Gandia Beach, on the Costa de Valencia. Set in gardens, it offers an outdoor pool with hot tub and sun loungers, and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Los Robles have a private balcony, most of them with pool views. There is a TV and a free safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.A buffet selection of Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is a poolside bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Valencia is a 50-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Location very good just around the corner from the sea front , lovely long beach with great facilities.
- Cleanest. There wers a lot of practical, quality- of-life details e.i. clothes line rope . Localisation very close to the beach
- Breakfast was very good, quite variety. Really close to Beach. Pool very nice and clean (pity that in the afternoon was rapidly covered by shade). Staff very helpful. Room spacious. A/C worked perfectly. Room was isolated and not noise. Room was cleaned every day. Hotel is located at the end of the Beach so is clam and not many people.
Very comfortable hotel nearby the beach (just 2 minutes walking). The room has a balcony and very big and comfortable bed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet option.The hotel is 15 minutes walking from the main bars and attractions of Gandia. We had a pleasant stay.
Also if coming with the car is easy to find a parking spot around the hotel.
- I liked the location, the rooms are of a decent size and have been redecorated.
One of our top picks in Pego.This small, family-run hotel is set in a stunning mountainous landscape, overlooking the sea, and just a short drive from the beach.Hotel Reig is a modern, practical and affordable hotel, ideal for a family holiday in the Costa Blanca region of southern Spain.Each of the rooms comes equipped with a TV and is ideal for enjoying an afternoon siesta.After spending the morning on the beach, you can head to the nearby 18-hole golf course in the afternoon for a relaxing round.Consult offers for 7-night stays in Hotel Reig.
- very good and bonus being fiesta, with closeby, rockero in the street plus street markets
- The hotel was basic but spotlessly clean. The owner was very helpful. Don’t expect luxury but for the price, especially in August it was really good value for money.
- Absolutely spotless. Very comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful food. Lashings of hot water etc. Exceptional for a small hotel- deserves more stars! Recommended.
- Location was superb for attending the local fiesta
Rooms were very clean and tidy..bathroom was aswell. Would stay here again.
Only downside was there was no coffee facilities in the room.
Hotel Tres Anclas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Staff in all categories – restaurant: bar: reception: cleaning – were the saving grace – always helpful: pleasant
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
The room we had was a good size, so we did not feel cramped at all. This is a very large and busy hotel, so remember, if you want peace and quiet I would not recommend summer.
Location excellent, beaches are few minutes walk, as are restaurants, bars shops, water sport school, the list goes on. Gandia is a Spanish resort, with limited international tourists, so spoken English is limited, but all the staff from chambermaids to restaurant staff are wonderful, (try out your spanish) There is a rep. who arranges trips in the hotel, so there is always somewhere to go Benidorm, Terramitica, Aqualandia, the list goes on and on.
This is a good value for money hotel in a beach location. Excellent for families and older guests. Not many shops bars restaurants around only a few but adequate.
This is the opposite end of the promenade from the port so it’s quieter and cleaner.
The hotel is very busy but the staff were on the ball fast and efficient. Good basic Spanish type food we had no trouble finding something we liked. Noisy around the pool and bar at some points during the day and evening as there are activities available and a kids club. Ask for a room at the other side of the hotel. This was quiet and we really enjoyed our stay.
Top Hotels In Piles Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piles Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piles Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piles Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!