10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pilas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pilas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pilas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pilas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pilas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pilas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pilas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pilas Andalucía:
Set in the natural surroundings of Doñana National Park, near the city of Seville, in the town Aznalcazar this hotel offers you a charming and peaceful accommodations.The hotel offers a range of activities such as horse riding, golf and birdwatching. There are also some fantastic hiking routes nearby.The Hotel Lince features spacious rooms with plenty of natural light. Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the communal terrace and sample characteristic Andalusian cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant.This hotel is the perfect place to explore the nearby Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage, located 45 minutes’ drive away. The beautiful historic city of Seville is just 16 mi away. The beaches of Huelva can be reached in an hour.
- Cleanliness was impeccable. Staff were excellent. Wifi was great. Location good.
- I have stayed here a few times. The rooms are a bit spartan but very clean. It’s amazing value
- Quiet little town close to Seville. Easy to drive into City to see the sights.
- Very good clean Budget Hotel. Food in Restaurant limited but excellent.
Very friendly, very clean.
My second stay and not my last
Ardea Purpurea is set on the Doñana Natural Park and housed in an authentic thatched building featuring elegant décor and exposed wooden beams. It features an outdoor lagoon-style saltwater pool.The rooms at Ardea Purpurea include a terrace with views over the lake and forest. They feature a TV with DVD and CD player, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Each bungalow is equipped with an open-plan kitchen and living room. All have parking spaces next to them.Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the hotel’s restaurant. In summer, meals can be served on the terrace. The hotel can arrange horse-riding and various countryside excursions.Ardea Purpurea is 2,650 feet from the town of Villamanrique de la Condesa, and Seville is only 22 mi away. You can go horse riding in the Doñana National Park, located 2.2 mi away.
Ecellent international breakfast with all you need.
More then excellend dinner, 5 stars out of 5 stars with beautiful tender meat in a romantic setting in the garden.
Very good bedding with not too hard or soft matrasses and pillows.
Lovely small patio with garden view in front of out room.
Lovely swimming pool, it was 35 degrees……..
Competence of all staff. Waiters, chefs, reception, cleaners all smiled and were obviously keen to be of service.
Restaurant must be the best for miles around.
- Great location on edge of Donana National Park. Fantastic bird life. Romeria route to El Rocio runs right past the hotel, so great for watching the El Rocio pilgrimage at Pentecost.
Good rooms excellent facilities good location friendly helpful staff
Eating a meal at 1030/at nigjy
- Beautiful place, great food, we wished had another day there!
- Ecellent international breakfast with all you need.
Exe Gran Hotel Solucar
This hotel in Sanlucar la Mayor offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi zone and free parking. Busses opposite the hotel take 30 minutes to central Seville, or you can drive there in 15 minutes.Air-conditioned rooms at Exe Gran Hotel Solucar feature a satellite TV and mini-bar. There is a safe and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms are duplex and have a lounge.The Don Curro restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, and a buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the courtyard surrounding the pool. The hotel’s café also offers light refreshments.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Isla Mágica Theme Park is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Another good find in hotel not a lot wrong here nice hotel good food great location and friendly staff
The bed was comfy. Hotel was conveniently located for us.
Breakfast offered a fair choice, though generally not to our tastes.
The air conditioning – quiet and effective.
The evening food – reasonable
- The room was spacious and overall it was good value for the money.
- Great staff, very clean rooms and lovely swimming pool
Abades Benacazon is located only 15 minutes from the center of Seville. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and gardens.All the Abades Benacazon’s rooms have a balcony with views of the gardens or swimming pool.Other facilities include meeting rooms for up to 700 people, 2 restaurants, a cafeteria, snack bar and private parking.
- The pool was excellent. The breakfast was very nice
Hotel located near Sevilha (about 20 minutes by car) with a great pool.
The staff was very nice and we stayed at a beautiful and clean suite.
- It was good value and it pool was great. When we arrived there the first day, I thought we were the only people in the hotel. But bus and bus of people arrived.
- We enjoyed the hotel very much. We are returning next week. Excellent in all respects.
- we got a late check out with no extra charge which is unusual. Reception were also very helpful
Hotel Sercotel AS Chucena is conveniently located on the A-49 motorway which links the Andalusian cities of Seville and Huelva, near the town of El Rocio.Ideal for a night’s rest while crossing southern Spain and Portugal, this functional hotel offers you free use of its car park. The on-site cafeteria is open 24 hours a day, fitting in with your travel schedules. The hotel is also close to the famous annual pilgrimage destination of El Rocio.
Clean room and bathroom
- Everything was just amazing. Recommend this hotel and give 10 out 10.
- Easy to find good vale for money. Comfy beds good bathroom and the WiFi (free option worked OK)
Basic but comfortable for a stopover.
Food available in the 24 hour cafe but slightly over priced!
- le parking devant l’hotel , le calme et le confort
- Clean room and bathroom
Located next to the motorway, between Seville and Huelva, this practical hotel is ideal accommodations if you are visiting the region on business.Leflet Sanlucar is located in the town of Sanlúcar, on the edge of Seville – 20 minutes drive from the city center. Here, you can unwind in the tranquil setting of this small town, within easy reaching distance of the capital of Andalusia. You can dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves grilled meat and local cuisine and features outdoor seating.The property serves a Continental breakfast including an orange juice, a slice of toast/pastry, and a hot beverage.Visit the beautiful, monumental city of Seville from this hotel, including its famous Cathedral and Alcázar.
- Nice, quiet and spacious room. Free secure parking in underground Garage.
Amazing young receptionist very polite, professional and helpful.
Hotel is new, well located, calm atmosphere.
Next to a very good gas station that has very good petrol prices.
Next to a supermarket also.
Next to a gym.
20min away from Seville centre.
Big room, well organised kept and clean.
Perfect experience hotel
- Comfy 3* hotel close to highway exit – easy alternative for staying in Seville, e.g. when everything is sold out for Semana Santa. Modern interior, spacious rooms, everything in tip-top condition, own underground parking for no extra cost.
- Garage parking, convenient location,friendly staff
A good place to spend the night close to Sevilla, at a good price/quality ratio especially if, like me, you are trying to book too late during a busy weekend or you intend to continue from Sevilla to Cadiz;
Large underground parking, helpful staff both at reception and the bar.
Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe
Set next to Seville’s Megaocio Shopping and Leisure Center, Vértice Aljarafe offers an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace and paddle tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Located next to the A49 Motorway, Hotel Vértice Aljarafe is just a 10-minute drive from Seville city center. The motorway also gives easy access to Huelva and Portugal.Rooms at the Aljarafe are spacious and air-conditioned. They all include a safe, satellite TV and a selection of pillows.The nearest golf club is just 1.2 mi from the hotel. Staff at the Aljarafe’s reception can provide information and tickets for Seville’s many attractions.
- rooms were clean, staff was friendly and informative, price was good, parking located below hotel and was very reasonable. a la carte food in the “restaurant” was good, pool was nice.
- Very good hotel as an alternative for apartments in Sewilla – if you got a car. Clean rooms, well organised, free parking outside the hotel. Cozy district.
- Big rooms. Very clean. Very good affordable restaurant. Friendly staff. Free parking if you get big room. 10 minutes drive from sevilla centrum. There is a kid corner with animation. You can leave the children and have a quiet dinner…
- We always go to this hotel….we like it’s location…staff and price
It was as expected, big modern hotel, but nothing more then that. Clean rooms and profesional staff.
Good parking possibility for 4.5 Euro extra in the hotel garage.
Ok for one night, but nothing more than that.
Hotel Gran Avenida
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Gran Avenida is located in the small Andalusian town of Coria del Rio. Set 6.8 mi from Sevilla, it offers a 24-hour front desk and daily cleaning service.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Gran Avenida feature classic-style furniture and a private bathroom with a bath. There is heating, a TV and telephone.The hotel also has a communal lounge, with a TV and vending machines selling coffee, sandwiches, snacks and drinks.There is easy access to the A4 Motorway. Doñana Nature Reserve is a 28-minute drive from Hotel Gran Avenida and Dos Hermanas is 16 mi away.
- The bed was amazing and very comfortable. The staff we exceptional and extremely helpful.
- Everything fine. Had no expectations. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very clean, convenient location, close to Coto de Donana
- Deram-nos sugestão de pequeno almoço em frente ao hotel, muito bom e conveniente. O hotel fica a 10 minutos de carro de Sevilha e é muito sossegado. Otima escolha.
- Mise à disponibilité d’un garage sans supplément de tarif. Le calme qui règne dans cet établissement quelle que soit l’heure et même lorsque le personnel effectue le ménage. Les bons conseils prodigués par la réceptionniste sont fort appréciables. L’hôtel est situé en entrée de ville et par conséquent sa situation est un excellent point pour pouvoir rayonner dans la région sans avoir à connaitre la circulation du centre ville.
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Featuring a garden, Palacio Doñana is located in El Rocío. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Palacio Doñana also provide guests with free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Palacio Doñana can find nearby.Huelva is 28 miles from Palacio Doñana, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 25 miles away. Jerez Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Room: superb, large with large bathroom and excellent, almost silent air con, well furnished.
Building: attractive, traditional courtyard style
- Good accommodation a little away from the centre of the town which was very busy on the Sunday.
- Such a beautiful place to stay, staff friendly, breakfast good.
A really lovely hotel only thing missing a bar
- Next to national park Donana and in cowboyTown El Rocio.
- Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Set in the heart of Doñana National Park, this hotel is next to the Chapel of Virgen del Rocio and less than 15 minutes’ drive from Matalascañas beach. It offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant.Rooms at Pequeño Rocio open on to a shared garden area. Each air-conditioned room features a small courtyard. They all include a TV and 1 or 2 private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange horse riding tours at Doñana National Park.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and parking is possible at a location nearby.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Pequeño Rocio, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even when our car battery had died, they helped us to fix it so we could continue our journey. The room was very spacious and clean, we would definitely recommend this hotel, ideal for familes!
- Friendly staff and good facilities, short walk to town centre, bars, restaurants, etc. Easy to relax and forget the outside world.
The woman at check-in was quite friendly and let us book a second night for the same price.
The whole grounds were very tastefully done, internally and externally, and kept very clean. The bungalows are set in quaint typical local style gardens that are well looked after. The bungalows are also very local style with beautiful wooden beams and a fridge to store your foods. Beds are quite comfortable and have decent pillows. Showers were also quite nice. Excluding the workers drilling in the morning right outside our windows, there was no other noises.
The accommodation is kept very clean and is stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries.
There is a 24hr mini-supermarket just 5 minutes away.
The swimming pool is a nice size and is looked after by a nice friendly guy.
- Great sized apartment and balcony. Staff were friendly and helpfull too.
- It’s a nice área but hotel is next to a gas station. Very bad.
Top Hotels In Pilas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pilas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pilas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pilas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!