10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pikeview Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Pikeview Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pikeview Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pikeview Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pikeview Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pikeview Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pikeview Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pikeview Colorado:
Hyatt House Colorado Springs
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs.Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is in Colorado Springs. All rooms have a full kitchen. United States Air Force Academy is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.All rooms include a view, a sitting area and a flat-screen satellite TV at Hyatt House Colorado Springs. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also featured.A free breakfast buffet is served daily at Colorado Springs Hyatt House. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center. The property provides free parking.Garden of the Gods is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Pikes Peak Cog Railroad is 10 miles from Hyatt House Colorado Springs.
- The location of the hotel was quiet, close to the highway. There was ample parking around the building as well.
- Nicer TV setup would’ve been a lil more impressive…pretty outdated
- Great breakfast (lots of options, including an omelette/egg station) and coffee, incredibly friendly and accommodating staff. Customer service was exceptional! Location right off of I-25 (a couple of blocks off so traffic noise is not an issue) and close to shops and restaurants.
- Didn’t make it due to weather & US Govt shutdown but they’re going to charge me 1 nights accom any how- NOT happy
The view was gorgeous, bed & pillows were so comfy. Staff was very polite.Breakfast with made to order omelette were delicious 0
Would definitely stay again!!!
Colorado Springs Marriott
This Colorado Springs hotel is 8.5 miles from the United States Air Force Academy. The hotel features both an indoor and outdoor pool. Rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Colorado Springs Marriott rooms come furnished with sitting areas and work desks. Each room comes with a safe and access to Wi-Fi.Guests at the Marriott Colorado Springs hotel can relax in the sauna or the hot tub. The hotel has a gym and full-service business center.Dining options at the Marriott in Colorado Springs include Zebulon’s Grill and Tequileria, serving southwest dishes.The Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame is a 2 minute drive from the Marriott. The hotel is 12 miles from the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
- The location is beautiful, lobby is very nice and parking is good. Sean whom works the desk in the pm is courteous. Work out room is crowded but nice.
- Excellent Staff, the restaurant food was excellent!
- Location offset from the highway. Bedding. Pillows.
- Staff went beyond to get my marriot perks straightened out
- Staff were really nice n helpful. Wanted to make sure we were happy.
Days Inn Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods offers accommodations in Colorado Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 9 miles from Days Colorado Springs.
- I like the location, was near to mayors highway and downtown
- It was oldr but clean, carpets even were clean. The staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient.
- There was nothing about our stay here that we liked, happy that it was for only one night.
- Comfortable bed, fast wifi, good pricing, decent breakfast, young male employee who checked us in was awesome
- Great location, it was very easy to get to all the places we wanted to see. The room was much larger then most which was nice.
Comfort Inn North Colorado Springs
One of our best sellers in Colorado Springs! Located in Colorado Springs, 12 miles from Monument, Comfort Inn North Colorado Springs features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV and Nintendo Wii are available.Colorado Springs Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was better than others. Staff was friendly and responsive. Hotel was quiet. Pool is small but clean. Laundry is free to guests. There are walking trails right next to hotel. Easy access to I25. They did not freak about my dog. All in all this hotel is excellent and I have been very satisfied.
- Beds were amazing. Easy access with pets was great, staff was amazing, breakfast was great!
Breakfast was good always stocked till the end.
Great staff always pleasent.
- Clean, very pet friendly. Staff and management outstanding!
- Waffles were great. Able to make 3 little ones not to waste any product. Sausage and eggs were just perfect. A great varity of items to choose from.
Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy
This hotel in Colorado Springs is ideally located within a 5-minute drive of the Air Force Academy. The hotel features a continental breakfast, gym, indoor pool and a business center.Area attractions including the Garden of the Gods Park and downtown Colorado Springs are within a 15-minute drive of the Hampton Inn Central Air Force. The Rodeo Hall of Fame is a 5-minute drive of the hotel.Guest rooms at the Colorado Springs Hampton Inn are spacious and are equipped with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and in-room movies. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided for added convenience.
- Location, could walk to restaurants. Great I-25 access.
- Coffee bar, room looked nice, staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Finally, someone understands that you don’t put a billowing curtain right above the A/C! The Roman Shade is beautiful and stays put!
- The location was very close to the highway so if we needed to travel to the academy or to Manitou – it was great access! The bed was very comfy!
- Breakfast was amazing And the staff did a great job serving.
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Colorado Springs.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from Peak Vista Inn & Suites.
- Something a little different each day – nice. Just what we were looking for.
- amazing view of Pikes Peak from front of hotel! Wish our room had faced that way. Loved the western design/architecture. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Rooms were nice and comfortable and their bathrooms were very nice! They had a window seat in the room! Very nice finishes in the room/bathrooms.
- Service was great. Facilities were clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was very good. Bed was great.
- The service was outstanding! Everyone was nice and professional! Breakfast was fantastic and our room was amazing!
- The breakfast was good and plenty of it. The staff was excellent very friendly.
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Garden Of The Gods
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Garden Of The Gods offers accommodations in Colorado Springs, just 14 miles from Monument. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great
- Cleanliness, staff, quiet. Breakfast each morning was delicious.
- Breakfast was a highlight in terms of variety, with a daily featured theme; presentation; and service. The Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking at the hotel was easy and convenient. Garden of the Gods location was central for a visit to the Colorado Springs area…. get just about anywhere within 10 minutes. Good restaurants plentiful in area. I would use this hotel again in the future.
- The staff was very friendly. Loved the breakfast, although the weekday breakfast ended rather early so don’t wait until the last minute. Comfortable room, large and spacious, and very clean. Beautifully appointed, new hotel, liked the availability of fresh water in lobby, easy access to freeway and several eating establishments.
- Clean, roomy, very comfortable beds – mattresses not worn into the shape of a hammock like some places. Suite was well appointed – we found the couch/conversation area very useful when guests came over. Nice westward view of mountains from room, brought in lots of natural light in the afternoon. Location was very good, close to freeway but not too close. Complementary breakfast one of the best I have experienced. Free newspapers each day is a nice touch. This was our first stay in a Hyatt Place hotel and it was great – will seek them out in our future travels.
Quality Inn & Suites Garden Of The Gods
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs.The 100% non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gods hotel is located off of Interstate 25. Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor heated pool are provided.The hotel has a free hot breakfast with a make-your-own Belgian waffle bar, hot and cold cereals, fruit, muffins and more.All guest rooms have coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and flat-screen LCD TVs with premium movie channels. Some rooms come equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. The two-room suites are suitable for families.Guest laundry facilities are on the premises as an added convenience.
- Great breakfast! Staff in the breakfast bar was very attentive and kept everything well-stocked all the time!
- Bed was very comfortable. Everything was super clean.
- Staff was very nice, breakfast was good and the room seemed pretty clean.
- Breakfast is quite comfy and nice. Regular american continental buffet, but quite rich. Good parking, very nice personnel, good coffee and tea, very good bed.
- Great bed, huge room and everything clean. Breakfast was simple but had everything we needed – the coffee was amazing! The staff was great too, very friendly people! There were tons of DVDs and popcorn at the reception, we borrowed one and had a great time. Loved that they gave us water bottles with some snacks after checking out to our trip back.
La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods
Just 3 miles from the majestic Garden of the Gods, this Colorado Springs hotel features a daily continental breakfast. An outdoor pool is on site. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods. Each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.Guests of Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods La Quinta Inn can start their day with waffles or cereal. Fresh fruit and baked goods are also available. Coffee and juice are included.Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. Guests can explore Cliff Dwellings 9 miles away.
- It was close to where we were going and it was somewhat clean
- Close to where we needed to be, price was reasonable until you went to room.
Nice and clean
Close to everything
- location, quiet, bed. microwave and refrigerator, Breakfast was ok.
- I like the shower and heater and the fact the room had a mini fridge and microwave.
Embassy Suites Colorado Springs
Featuring a free cooked-to-order breakfast and on-site restaurant, this all-suite Colorado Springs hotel is less than 3 miles from the U.S. Air Force Academy gate. Guest rooms have mountain views.A separate sitting area with flat-screen cable TV, sofa bed, armchair, work desk is available in each suite at Embassy Suites Colorado Springs. A small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and counter with sink are provided for convenience.The Polo Club is open daily for dinner and features American cuisine. A hosted evening reception offers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks. Room service is available.A heated indoor pool is provided for guest relaxation. A fitness center is on site. Meeting and banquet spaces are available.The Olympic Training Facility is a 15-minute drive away. Pikes Peak Cog Railroad is a 25-minute drive away.
- The pillows were so amazing!!! I need them for my home.
- Everything about it is always great I stay here at least one night every weekend
- Cook to order Omelette was exactly what I asked for and excellent! The selection was also great! Breakfast overall was very good, however sometimes the buffet items and oatmeal weren’t very warm. Happy hour was nice, however the snack selection was basically the same every evening. The staff was always very courteous and helpful!
- The staff was extremely accommodating and the room was very clean.
- Everything was absolutely amazing. The staff was great and the place was super clean. It felt like being home. Plus, the complimentary breakfast was great and the times were perfect!
Top Hotels In Pikeview Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pikeview Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pikeview Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pikeview Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!