10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pietranera Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Pietranera Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pietranera Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pietranera Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pietranera Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pietranera Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pietranera Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pietranera Corsica:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pietranera, 1.6 miles from Bastia, Hôtel Thalassa features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from Hôtel Thalassa, and Saint-Florent is 8 miles away. Poretta Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- All fine as always! Helpful staff, good breakfast, nice rooms
- Very convenient location to explore Bastia and Cap Corse. Helpful staff
- We were delighted by the warm welcome even though we arrived late because of the late arrival of our ferry. Excellent breakfast and staff, especially the new waiter from Brittany.
- Staff was very friendly! She helps me a lot. I want to say thank you again to her. (unfortunately, i forgot to ask her name…)
- We stayed here on our way to the ferry, since our ferry left early in the morning and the hotel is situated about 3 minutes driving distance to the port. The room was quite big and it was clean. Good quality breakfast. Free parking, although there might be a problem parking the car, as the places are limited. Other inconvenience might be the absence of an elevator, but not a big problem for us.
Located in Bastia, 27 miles from LʼÎle-Rousse, Hotel Cyrnea features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Saint-Florent is 8 miles from Hotel Cyrnea, and Borgo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location is ideal if you have just arrived on the Island or are just about to leave. Biker friendly with a secure garage for parking. Lovely pizza place just across the road.
- Good value for money, Walking distance to Bastia approx. 20 min. Close to the beach (stone) 2min. Clean and tidy, friendly hosts. Bakery, shop and pharmacy right across the street
- lovely family run hotel. always willing to help and go the extra mile
- Location! Great for all who leave Corsica by Ferry from Bastia.
Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Easy parking in front or in the back of the hotel.
Comfy and large bed.
Great view from the terrace to the sea.
Breakfast was not included but tasty and for french proportion it was plenty;)
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Pietracap is located in Bastia.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from Pietracap, and Saint-Florent is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- This is Corsica OUT of season. That means it was very quiet. Also very hard to get taxis if you are traveling that way. There is no public transportation from this hotel so it’s a 20-minute walk down the hill to get to Bastia. Which means a possible very hot walk up the hill after a day walking the port and this small city. While this is France, the Corsicans think of themselves as Corsican first and French second. There are not many very old buildings as there are in some other cities. I get the impression that the island suffered during WWII and most buildings are constructed during the 50’s and 60’s.
- Good breakfast but a little expensive. Quiet location.
- Everything except the difficulty in finding it. Better signposting please. In addition it is not in walking distance to anywhere but the place itself is wonderful.
- The view of the sea from our balcony was wonderful! The property and pool area are lovely and relaxing. We enjoyed having our breakfast right on our balcony and planning our day…I would definitely return!…
Lacks any personality and staff or management warmth.
Hotel Port Toga
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastia, 27 miles from LʼÎle-Rousse, Hotel Port Toga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Florent is 8 miles from Hotel Port Toga, and Borgo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Port Toga.
- Great location close to ferry terminal and town centre
- Very friendly accommodating staff. Excellent English language skills. Hotel close to numerous restaurants and center of town.
- Hotel recent deco modern et position 8deale dans la villep
- The hotel room was very comfortable & quiet. Good clean & modern accommodation.
- Clean, new, very good breakfast, nice panoramic terrace.
Hôtel Posta – Vecchia
One of our top picks in Bastia.Hôtel Posta – Vecchia offers accommodations in Bastia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.LʼÎle-Rousse is 26 miles from Hôtel Posta – Vecchia, and Saint-Florent is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 10 miles from Hôtel Posta – Vecchia.
- Lovely sea view. Set back from road. Loved watching ferries in and out of port.
- Hotel is very sympathetic and staff friendly. Building is old but it is just perfect for us who don’t like hotel chains which are same everywhere in the world.
- Beautiful romantic old building, very friendly staff, great location close to the harbour, the old city and the citadel.
- Clean, great view, exceptionally friendly staff, comfortable beds
- Return to good old fashioned (in style) hotels, but room, service, reception area all excellent.
Best Western Bastia Centre
One of our top picks in Bastia.The Best Western is in Bastia, northern Corsica. The hotel is on a hill, just over half a mile from the Old Port, the harbor and the center of town. It features a private and covered garage, free Wi-Fi in all areas, business facilities and a 24-hour bar.All soundproof guest rooms at the Best Western Bastia Centre have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a courtesy tray, a safe and private bathrooms. The rooms are accessible by elevator and are appropriate for disabled people.Additional services include a breakfast buffet, served daily and a 24-hour front desk. Upon reservation, a crib, a stroller and a bottle warmer are available.
- Modern, clean, business-like hotel, professional and friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and modern bathroom facilities. Centrally located.
- The staff was always very friendly and helpful. Good parking at the hotel
- An easy (though uphill – about 10 minutes) walk from the centre. On the same street as the railway station. I arrived before midday and my room was ready.
- Very quite, clean, comfotable bed. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Good breakfast Car parking , both under cover and outside(extra charge).
- Had all the essentials. Parking was easily accessible.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Alivi is located in Bastia. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from Alivi, and Saint-Florent is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from Alivi.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast on patio brilliant, loved boiling own eggs! View of sea superb. Room spacious with marvellous bathroom.
- The sea views from the private balcony, the complimentary bath robes and lovely toileteries.
- Excellent view from the room, friendly and helpful staff, nice swimming pool and beachas near-by, you can walk to the city in 10 minutes.
- View from balcony, fast checkin and checkout. Most important: we’ve got vacation saver help from Corina, consierge. At first she advised how to return rented car. Then she made several calls to car rent office, and using her native French and fluent English arranged flawless procedure. Without her help it would not be possible.
- Great location just outside of Bastia. Free onsite parking. Really nice welcome from the staff. Large comfortable room with balcony and great view. Fresh water swimming pool and small beach to swim in the sea. The jewel in the crown is the restaurant. Superb view and gourmet food ….5* we will deffinately return.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Marine du Miomo, 3 miles from Bastia, Hotel Ariana features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles from Hotel Ariana, and Saint-Florent is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Ariana.
Sea view from the room. Nice balcony directly at the sea. Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice view from the restaurant / breakfast room.
Good parking. Breakfast was good quality, but not much choice. Standard French croissant, pain au chocolat and white bread.
- Warm welcome and good menu. Friendly staff. Great sea view from room and restaurant. Good selection of food for breakfast.
The supervisor was very willing to do the best for us!Also the other staff was trying to communicate in english and to attend our needs.
The location is so perfect, few kms away of the city noise. you can wake up with the melody of the sea echoing in your ears.
There is a bus Nr 4 that drives you to Bastia within 10 mins. Also a bakery very close by !
- Beutiful views over the ocean. Location is convenient for the 4 bus to and from Bastia.
- location awsome, you can not be closer to the sea unless you are in it!!!
- Sea view from the room. Nice balcony directly at the sea. Very friendly and helpful staff!
Located in Bastia, 26 miles from LʼÎle-Rousse, Hotel Bonaparte features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Florent is 8 miles from Hotel Bonaparte, and Borgo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Bonaparte.
- The triple room was quite large. Facilities: TV, mini bar, very comfortable bed, large bathroom and small balcony. Cozy hotel with great service. We got very accurate directions on how to get to the secure car park (5 minutes walk, 3 minutes drive). The hotel is ideally located for a walk, for a ferry ride before departure. Clean, nice, I recommend. Important – the elevator arrives only to the 1st floor, then you have to go up the stairs
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is great.
- Very well located, 10 minutes walking to Citadelle. Nice staff, helpful.
- That I learnt never ever again to stay at any “3-star” hotel. Was the hotel inspector on drugs when he gave this hotel 3 stars?
- Perfect hotel to spend 1-2 nights. Located near the port, not too far from old town. Staff is is friendly and helpful. Clean, and calm place. Not too many noises.
One of our best sellers in Bastia! This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Riviera is in Bastia, just 350 feet from the port and the tourist office. It has guest rooms with views of the city, port and courtyard.The rooms at Hotel Riviera also feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a desk and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a bathtub or shower.After enjoying the continental breakfast, you may choose to visit Place Saint Nicolas, which is just a 3-minute walk away. The hotel is only 100 feet from the bus station, 350 feet from the ferry terminal and Bastia Train Station is just over a quarter mile away.
- Good location, very convenient if arriving by boat. Very helpful reception. Good breakfast.
- Pleasant room, shower so tight you couldn’t almost walk in. Good location, 200 meters from the ferry terminal and 5 minutes to town centre.
- The staff and the location were amazing. The staff were friendly helpful and courteous. The location was good, not far from the main Saint Nicholas square and the port if needed.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful, good location for us arriving off ferry and hiring car next day.
- The reception was great! Ahmed the receptionist was amazing and so helpful! He gave us very nice tips about what to do in Bastia! The hotel was really close to the port, great location!
Top Hotels In Pietranera Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pietranera Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pietranera Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pietranera Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!