10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierreville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierreville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierreville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierreville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierreville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierreville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierreville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierreville Lower Normandy:
Hôtel Les Pieux
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Les Pieux offers accommodations in Les Pieux, just 25 miles from Sark.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 12 miles from Hôtel Les Pieux, and Saint Helier Jersey is 27 miles away.
- It was very handy for the Dielette ferry. The welcome was good and the hotel and our room was lovely and warm.
- Very comfortable and the most friendly staff made us feel at home.
extremely helpful and friendly host.
5min walk from town
- Excellent breakfast. We were able to store bicycles inside securely. Only one restaurant was open in town on a Sunday , but we were given good instructions on how to get there.
- Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Small bedrooms but with everything we needed.
Restaurant Bar La Plage
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in the seaside resort of Barneville-Carteret, Restaurant Bar La Plage offers a terrace and a bar. It is only 500 feet from the beach.The guestrooms at Restaurant Bar La Plage are cozy and quiet and feature a private terrace. They are equipped with modern facilities including a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi access. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can relax in the garden and on the private terrace.Barneville-Carteret is 15.5 miles from Cherbourg and free parking is available onsite.
- A charming small hotel, with comfortable rooms, secure parking and free wi-fi. The beds were comfortable, the rooms warm and the shower excellent. The real bonus was the friendly welcome from the owners (and Joe the cocker spaniel !) who couldn’t do enough to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Breakfast the following morning was perfect, fresh bread, croissants, preserves, yoghurt and juice with fresh coffee. I would recommend to anyone.
- Friendliest Frenchman owner in France. Super location also for travelling to ship in Cherbourg following day. Great breakfast, lovely comfortable room with car parking outside. Beautiful village. Great place.
- Wonderful hosts. Very, very friendly and helpful. Comfortable sized room with good facilities. And there was a plug for the hand basin underneath. Ample breakfast. There was a selection of very good beers in the bar – comment from a beer aficionado!
- Great location, almost at a beach. Didier abd his wife were so welcoming. They did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible
- The owners were very welcoming. Location, it is only a 5 mins walk to the beach. However, the beach is tidal, naturally and when the tide is out you would find yourself walking up to 500 metres to get to the sea over seaweed.
Citotel Hôtel Beauséjour
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Citotel Hôtel Beauséjour offers accommodations in Cherbourg en Cotentin, just 17 miles from Barfleur.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Barneville-Carteret is 20 miles from Citotel Hôtel Beauséjour, and Carentan is 29 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean ,the beds were comfy and the staff were friendly. Well located but out of the noisy areas .
- Ideally located to take in the sites of Cherbourg. And very easy to find.
- The owner is friendly and the hotel in general its fantastic
- Very nice service, lovely hotel and good location.
- We got spacious family room, which was perfect for family traveling with kids. Hotel located on quiet street yet very close to old town.
Le Château de Bricquebec
Offering an outstanding historic environment, the Hostellerie du Château is set in a well-preserved medieval castle surrounded by ramparts.Discover all the charm of past times during your stay at the Hostellerie du Château, a quiet and peaceful hotel located at the heart of the Cotentin peninsula, while enjoying all the modern comforts.Travel back in time during your dinner in the Knights’ Dining Room. Taste an elegant and authentic cuisine based on flavors from the past, with a little modern twist from the chef. The area offers numerous recreational opportunities (such as horseback riding, a swimming pool and tennis courts), which makes the Hostellerie du Château a perfect choice both for a family vacation or a romantic weekend.
- The friendliness of the staff and the proprietor, who did everything they could to make our Christmas holiday special.
- The owner was superb could’nt do enough for us 100 % satified in every way possible am not the easiest person to please but wow my thanks to the owner Mr P and I shall be back as soon as I can .
- splendid building, comfortable room the only downside was the restaurant wasclosed during our stay. No problem as there are options in the town
- The hotel is in an old Castle (Queen Victoria slept there in 1857). The food was good, breakfast and dinner.
WOW, WOW, WOW.
Go stay in this fantastic Chateau. How many chance do you get to stay in a real life 12th century Chateau. What a find this is. Off the beaten track. The women running the place, sorry I don’t recall her name, was just fantastic. So helpful and friendly. As soon as you drive in through the walled fortress and see the Chateau, your blown away. We ate in the dinning room. It was easily the best meal we’ve had in France , and that includes the 4 nights we spent in Paris.
Breakfast was yummo. A really great place to stay. And so cheap. 80€ . I felt like I was robbing the poor women. Go stay here. You won’t be dissappointed.
ibis budget Cherbourg – La Glacerie
Just a 10-minute drive from le Bassin du Commerce and Cherbourg Golf Course, ibis budget Cherbourg is a 24-hour front desk hotel with a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at ibis budget Cherbourg have flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower head with color LED.An all-you-can-eat, buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes fair-trade coffee, fresh French pastries, crêpes and tortillas. Other restaurants and bars are within walking distance.It is 3 miles from Cité de la Mer and from Cherbourg Train Station. There is a free, private parking lot on site.
- Good staff. Good location near Auchan Cherbourg La Glacerie. MCDonald’s is literally across the parking. Perfect stop for people who come or go towards Bordeaux or St Michelle. Clean.
- Convenient for the town and port with good secure parking.
- Standard ibis Hotel, located just out of town. Easy to find and ideal for an overnight stay before catching the ferry.
- very comfortable beds, very clean basic facilities, good selection on the self service breakfast
- Good convenient location. Room, evening meal and breakfast deal is good value. Easy parking. Pleasant staff.
Hotel Bel Air
Hotel Bel Air offers accommodations in Flamanville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sark is 23 miles from Hotel Bel Air, and Cherbourg en Cotentin is 14 miles from the property.
- lovely property, nice and quiet and perfect for a good nights’ sleep after an 8 hour drive
- Lovely property in a great location, very friendly and helpful proprietor.
Le calme de l’hotel et sa proximité de mon lieu de travail.
LUn accueil sympathique à l’arrivée.
Literie de bonne qualité
Petit déjeuner avec produits “maison” d’excellente qualité.
Une maison très agréable sur le Cotentin qui permet de sillonner la région. Excellent accueil. Chambre confortable et très propre.
Un beau petit déjeuner. Terrasse et jardin.
- Le petit déjeuner est très sympa et bon. Les confitures sont extras. Tout est bien frais.
Ambassadeur Hotel – Cherbourg Port de Plaisance
Ambassadeur Hotel – Cherbourg Port de Plaisance is located in Cherbourg en Cotentin, 17 miles from Barfleur and 20 miles from Barneville-Carteret.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carentan is 29 miles from Ambassadeur Hotel, and Sainte-Mère-Église is 21 miles away.
- The breakfast was more than adequate. Parking behind the hotel was cheap and only cost €2.5 for our stay from 2pm one day to 9am the following day
- Convenient location for overnight after getting off the ferry. Friendly helpful staff. Reasonable breakfast. Nice rooms. Public parking just behind the hotel is cheap.
Super attention from very friendly staff.
Good breakfast buffet choice ( continental style ) .
Well located near town centre amenities.
- Very Friendly staff nice room and bathroom had a lovely towel warmer, booked at late notice has a car park at the rear, breakfast nice and tasty overall very happy with stay.
- The hotel has a good location and the breakfast is good.
Hôtel La Marine
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hôtel La Marine is located in Barneville-Carteret, just 26 miles from Sark. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 19 miles from Hôtel La Marine, and Saint Helier Jersey is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 56 miles away.
- Liked having a bath as well as a shower. Nice location and would have been even better in good weather with the views and outside space provided. Staff very efficient and helpful. Restaurant was excellent.
- An outstandingly good hotel which we found to be really excellent
- Beautiful room and balcony with great views. Very good restaurant. Friendly staff. Easy half hour drive from Cherbourg ferry to this attractive location.
- Lovely staff, wonderful food, great location. Our 5th visit and it just keeps getting better.
Fantastic views and location, nice walks along the estuary down past restaurants and down
to lovely beach. great beach bar restaurant
Hôtel De Paris
One of our top picks in Barneville-Carteret.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel De Paris offers accommodations in Barneville-Carteret, just 27 miles from Sark. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cherbourg en Cotentin is 19 miles from Hôtel De Paris, and Saint Helier Jersey is 21 miles away.
- A great one night stay in a comfy room, bright & spacious, a good location, nothing to complain about, lady on reception was pleasant, breakfast ok.
- Nice Hotel for short stay in Barneville – short distance to Carteret. Good for solo travellers. Clean room and bathroom. Great value of money. Lovely town.
- Good breakfast and comfortable bed. Good and reliable wifi.
Receptionist and hotel manager were extremely rude. On departure the hotel manager ripped our suitcase as we checked out early due to the poor customer service and rudeness. We accidentally booked two family
Rooms.. as confirmation via booking.com was incorrect. Hotel manager demanded we pay…
Chased my husband down the street screaming she would call the police. Terrible
Comfortable and clean with a very pleasant Owner and staff, our evening meal was typically French,wholesome,tasty and value for money.
We skipped breakfast so can`t comment, would stay here again !
Relais du Silence- Hôtel restaurant Les Ormes
One of our best sellers in Barneville-Carteret! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Relais du Silence- Hôtel restaurant Les Ormes offers accommodations in Barneville-Carteret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Sark is 26 miles from Relais du Silence- hôtel les Ormes, and Cherbourg en Cotentin is 19 miles from the property.
- The whole hotel was welcoming — reception, staff, lounge area, dining room, bedroom and charming garden. Breakfast was high quality and sufficient without the frills some deliver.
- An excellent evening meal. Friendly staff, Great location.
- Loved this hotel, beautifully decorated. Very helpful staff and good value. Would have liked to eat in the restaurant but the chef was sick which was a shame so will have to go back when he is better. Would definitely stay here again.
- It was a silent hotel! staffed with young efficient staff ever eager to please . Delightful experience.
Friendly staff, comfortable room and the bathroom had a bath. The breakfast was nice, too.
Les Ormes is nicely situated just off the main Carteret “high street” making it close to bars, shops and restaurants but quiet.
Top Hotels In Pierreville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierreville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierreville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierreville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!