10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierres Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierres Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierres Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierres Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierres Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierres Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierres Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierres Centre:
Castel Maintenon Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
Showcasing a fitness center and hammam, Castel Maintenon Hôtel Restaurant & Spa is located in Maintenon in the region of Centre, just 29 miles from Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Chartres is 11 miles from Castel Maintenon , and Rambouillet is 12 miles away.
- Rooms we very comfortable, large room and large beds with gorgeous furnishings! The hotel it’s self was also absolutely gorgeous. Sadly we didn’t have chance to eat in the restaurant but the food looked amazing
New Hotel Excellent Breakfast and Dinner
- Very comfortable lovely room. Excellent facilities. Booked to return!!
- Lovely new hotel, grounds need to mature still but fine
Comfortable, great for adults of all ages (40-70) and children (5-8)
local bistros great
Very helpful staff
Excellent evening meal on Sunday even with slightly limited menu
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Novotel Chartres is located in Chartres, just 19 miles from Rambouillet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Dreux is 21 miles from Novotel Chartres, and Étampes is 29 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 43 miles away.
- Staff friendly and welcoming. Clean and comfortable.
- Great restaurant staff,lovely receptionist, great location, food well cooked and plentiful. Nice hotel comfortable and good quality furnishings.
- Food was excellent, room was super comfortable, staff was friendly most of the time. Parking was easy to find and free and there was a mall not far from the hotel. Only thing is that the attractions were a little far, you need a car.
- The property was in the middle of a refurbishment, and the new parts are already looking good. Ideal location for a stop en-route to the Eurotunnel. Easy to find on the edge of town.
- Well-mannered, professional and helpful staff. Rooms very comfortable.
P’tit Dej-Hotel Chartres
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, P’tit Dej-Hotel Chartres offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chartres, just 20 miles from Rambouillet. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dreux is 21 miles from P’tit Dej-Hotel Chartres, and Étampes is 29 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 43 miles away.
- simple clean room even a bath,friendly staff,only i missed the croissants at breakfast;-)
- Simple but effective. Had everything needed for a short stopover. Particularly good for the dogs as there was a secure grass area. Would benefit from a dog litter bin!
- The room we were given was noisy and cold because the seal on the window had worn away and the heater didn’t work. We were moved without a problem to a warm, quiet room.
- We stayed here for one night on the way south to the Dordogne and we were very impressed. The location was good, not too far from the main road around Chartres but also not far into Chartres City. We had 2 dogs with us and they slept in a cage in the room with no problems whatsoever. The bed was really comfortable, much better than we usually get in budget accommodation and after a decent nights sleep the breakfast was also good. The price was excellent and we would definitely use this hotel again and would try others in the chain at other locations. very happy with the service.
- It was what it said it was, a good, comfortable, clean and good value hotel.
ibis Chartres Centre Cathedrale
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, ibis Chartres Centre Cathedrale offers accommodations in Chartres, just 21 miles from Rambouillet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dreux is 20 miles from ibis Chartres Centre Cathedrale, and Étampes is 31 miles away. Orly Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Car parking, pleasant staff and a view of the cathedral from our window.
- We were very delayed by eurotunnel but they re-opened the restaurant for us
- Staff outstandingly pleasant. Food very wholesome. Room and bathroom small but OK. Excellent location, quiet and safe private parking.
- Great location. Friendly staff who were very helpful. Gated parking garage for 9E was a value. There was a lovely walking trail that went from the hotel square up to the city center and easy access to the Cathedral.
- Very well placed for centre of Chartres. Good secure garaging. Restaurant on site. Locely view of the cathedral from room a bonus. Great choice for buffet breakfast.
B&B Hotel CHARTRES Oceane
Located in Chartres, 19 miles from Rambouillet, B&B Hotel CHARTRES Oceane features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dreux is 21 miles from B&B Hotel CHARTRES Oceane, and Étampes is 29 miles away. Orly Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The room was spotlessly clean and in excellent condition. Beds were comfortable as well. I can’t say enough about how nice our stay was – staff was very helpful and accommodated our needs with a smile. I would certainly stay here again.
- Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent value at 6€. Receptionist, Elodie spoke excellent English and was extremely helpful
- Best choice of the chain hotels. Excellent value breakfast.
- The property did everything they said on the tin. Simple room, good bed, decent TV, practical bathroom. Good value
- Staff were super friendly and made the extra special effort to help make our stay perfect. X
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Campanile Chartres is located in Chartres, 19 miles from Rambouillet and 21 miles from Dreux. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Étampes is 29 miles from Campanile Chartres, and Trappes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and helpful – evening meal was good and good value. For the price range the whole thing was excellent.
Bed extremely comfortable
Good choice of food and wine in Restaurant
Very close to my office in Chartres, only reason we use it.
Lunch and dinner good but limited menus.
Breakfast is expensive for just pastries, cereal and cold meats.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, handy location, clean and comfortable with good restaurant. Highly recommend for a no frills good value stop over through France.
- Very welcoming staff in spite of our very late arrival due to traffic holdups.
Hôtellerie Saint Yves
Hôtellerie Saint Yves is located in Chartres, 21 miles from Rambouillet and 21 miles from Dreux. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.Orly Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Perfect position for visiting the old town and the cathedral, parking was good and the rooms although not large were adequate and comfortable. The breakfast was very good indeed with plenty of healthy choices. The staff were extremely helpful.
- The location in the attractive warren of narrow streets of the old town, literally two minutes’ walk from the Cathedral (and several restaurants), the clean modern lift, the view from our room of the cathedral spires looming into the night sky, the secure parking, the charm of the building itself, the fresh if simple comfort of the room which had clearly been updated quite recently with an excellent en-suite shower room, and the perfectly boiled egg produced by the charming girl who ran the – otherwise disappointing – breakfast room.
- This charming hotel is very well located, just behind the Cathedral, the major attraction of Chartres.
- Very well located in a lovely old building. Ideally situated for the Cathedral. Comfortable rooms and beds. Parking available in hotel courtyard. Nice continental style breakfast. All in all good value for money.
- Location was amazing as it was just a stone-throw away from the Cathedral. The room was so spacious and comfortable. Just the right place!
Inter-Hotel Les Poèmes de Chartres
One of our top picks in Chartres.Located in Chartres, 21 miles from Rambouillet, Hotel des Poèmes de Chartres – Interhotel features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We were up-graded upon our arrival which was a very pleasant surprise. Breakfast next morning was excellent-thoroughly enjoyable in Chartres.
- Central to Chartres this is a part of a chain. It has secure parking which is excellent. It is joined to its more upmarket sister and staff service both hotels for reception and breakfast, which may lead to waiting at some times. Good breakfast.
- Lovely bedroom and bed, bathroom very clean with a bath
- Position very good as close to the station and easy walk to the cathedral and old town. Car parking on site very useful as no road parking nearby. Restaurant next door, and others nearby.
We have stayed there on two previous occasions but this third visit was very disappointing indeed.
On arrival we were told the hotel was full – it plainly was not – we were put in a second floor room with an en-suite that was of such small proportions it was virtually unusable and the “Twin” beds requested fell apart. This hotel is not cheap, we won’t be going back.
Mercure Chartres Cathedrale
One of our top picks in Chartres.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mercure Chartres Cathedrale offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chartres, just 21 miles from Rambouillet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Mercure Chartres Cathedrale.
- Service was first class plus a great breakfast.excellent value
- Most things about the hotel were you would expect – calm quiet and comfortable.
- Very warm reception, comfortable bed, excellent bathroom, super breakfast, location ideal for Chartres cathedral and it’s beautiful and interesting environment.
- Fine hotel. Excellent breakfast. Pleasant room. Excellent location – a short walk from the magnificent historic centre of the city and cathedral. Underground public car park nearby.
- I came with my daughter and her 4 children. The hotel was excellent in every respect, welcoming, clean, just wonderful. We just wished we had booked to stay longer, and are already planning to stay for several nights next time we come to Chartres. The staff were friendly and helpful. I do not have anything but praise for this hotel and the staff. Thank you all.
The Kyriad is 10 minutes from the center of Chartres, southwest of Paris. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Chartres train station and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Kyriad are spacious and feature a satellite TV with Canal +.The private bathrooms are equipped with modern amenities such as a multi-jet shower.A full breakfast buffet is served daily at the Kyriad Chartres Restaurant. Other meals are also available at the restaurant which offers traditional French cuisine.Chartres is best known for its Cathedral, which is just a 10 minute drive from the Kyriad hotel.
The bed was very comfortable the room was rather too warm the bathroom was great a clean place to stay
The breakfast was delicious
- The room was excellent clean and fresh (excluding bathroom) the position excellent, the peace and quiet perfect for a good rest when travelling, the food was good and the breakfast plenty, the attention to detail well thought out.
- A good warm room. Easy to control Air Conditioning. Bathroom facilities excellent.
- We had dinner but not breakfast. Dinner was fine, nothing exceptional but perfectly adequate.
- A Warm welcome on arrival.The staff were very friendly and helpful for the duration on the stay. Being able to communicate in english with the staff was a big plus. Looked forward to the variety on offer at breakfast every morning.
- The bed was very comfortable the room was rather too warm the bathroom was great a clean place to stay
Top Hotels In Pierres Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierres Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierres Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierres Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!