10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierrefonds Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefonds Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierrefonds Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefonds Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefonds Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierrefonds Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierrefonds Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierrefonds Picardy:
Logis Hotel Beaudon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Beaudon offers accommodations in Pierrefonds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Compiègne is 8 miles from Hotel Beaudon, and Chantilly is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great room and restaurant. Food was really good. Everyone was extremely friendly. The small town and castle are really amazing. Felt local
- Budget single room, very good value, good restaurant, friendly staff
- Very pretty setting with friendly staff. Bathrooms were on the big side. Views of the castle were great.
- The staff is very kind to give us the big room which facing the lake & the castle. The breakfast is good.
- Excellent location. Very friendly staff. Free parking nearby.
Aux Blés d’Or
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Aux Blés d’Or offers accommodations in Pierrefonds.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Compiègne is 8 miles from Aux Blés d’Or, and Chantilly is 26 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 30 miles away.
- The room itself (except for the bathroom) was very beautifully designed and very clean. Great location with a view over the lake and 5 min walking distance from the castle.
- There’s a lake in front of the hotel, and a mini mart next door. The castle is 5 min walk. The host was very nice. I left a pair of glasses there, and she agreed to mail them to my next hotel in Paris.
- We had a quiet room on front part of building overlooking park. Room was clean & bed was comfortable. It seems like a nice little town, but we didn’t get much chance to walk around. I would definitely recommend a couple nights here.
- The room was very pleasant and had a great view of the chateau. The food was excellent with a wide choice and the whole stay was excellent value for money.
- Restaurant superb. Meals were of an excellent quality and great value for morey
Auberge A La Bonne Idée
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge A La Bonne Idée offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-aux-Bois, just 30 miles from Roissy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Compiègne is 6 miles from Auberge A La Bonne Idée, and Chantilly is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Lovely Auberge in a great location – just a couple of hours from Calais. Very comfortable rooms, delightful gardens.
Excellent evening set menu – not cheap at €56pp but worth it for a special occasion.
- We thought the breakfast was expensive and repetitive. The staff were excellent.
- Dinner in was amazing great service, lovely food and really lovely ambiance.
Beautiful garden, lawn with loungers, excellent restaurant, village setting.
We were allowed to keep our room at no extra charge, in order to change for a concert in the village that evening.
- it’s a lovely place with a Michelin star restaurant in it. Not far from the wedding that we were attending.
- Lovely Auberge in a great location – just a couple of hours from Calais. Very comfortable rooms, delightful gardens.
Campanile Hotel Compiegne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Campanile Hotel Compiegne offers accommodations in Compiègne, just 30 miles from Roissy. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Chantilly is 21 miles from Campanile Hotel Compiegne, and Meaux is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We were able to park close to our unit and the parking was free. I really liked the USB outlets that enabled me to charge my electronics. The price for the room was good.
- The size of the room and the tub size were enough to make me not tank this review. The tub was deep and the hot water never ending. I am normally a fan of Campanile Hotels and I frequent them mostly in France. There the rooms are smaller and so are the tubs. Cozie is always happening but this one being a bit longer made stretching out nice.
- The rooms are large bright and clean the staff are friendly and understand Geordie French,the field outside is a great place to walk your dog the restaurant is very nice the food is very good and well priced ,the hotel is only 30 mins from paris and all its attractions ,also only 2 hours from Calais .We had a good quiet night and our dog loved it
- the rooms are big enough and the beds are comfortable. Very quiet. The staff is kind and welcoming.
- Well- priced. Convenient to find close to Autoroute 1. Pleasant welcome.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Bonanite offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villers-Cotterêts. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Compiègne is 16 miles from Hotel Bonanite, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- All was very good nice village nice service and great food
- Very quiet place so we were able to sleep very well.
- Friendly staff, good evening dinner options, good breakfast. Easy to park.
- Easy access, large car park. Comfortable room. Town centre within walking distance.
- Clean, fully equipped, very good room. Nice and modern kitchen, free tea and coffee machine. The landlord is very helpful. Location is very good. Everything was perfect.
Hotel Akena City
Hotel Akena City is located in Crépy-en-Valois, 26 miles from Marne-la-Vallée and 25 miles from Villepinte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Roissy is 23 miles from Hotel Akena City, and Compiègne is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Akena City.
- On the plus side, this hotel is cheap. We found the restaurant beside excellent, and had a great meal that was good value for money with good service.
On the plus side we travelled with a van and three motorbikes for which the parking was ideal.
We were given rooms adjacent to each other. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable. Due to circumstances beyond our control we were rather late looking for accommodation for my husband and two adult children so were left with virtually no other choice.
The location was chosen as a good base for exploring the Battlefields of the Marne, which indeed it was. The towns of Crepy en Valois and Compiegne are both very pretty and well worth a visit.
As an overnight stop the hotel would have been fine.
- Wir sind dort eine Nacht dort, was soll ich da bewerten. Ok die Betten waren gut.
- Le lit – la douche – le calme – le code numérique d’accès (plus besoin de clé)
- Buena ubicación, dada la poca oferta de alojamiento en la ciudad.
Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux
This hotel is near the center of Compiègne. It offers air conditioned rooms and free private parking on site. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux is a 30-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle Airport and a 30-minute drive from Parc Astérix.
- I like the location with easy access to the city centre.
- Good area to stop if travelling, supermarkets restaurants and bowling complex close by
- the staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was good.
- Lots of shops, bars and restaurants nearby and a free bus into town, very comfortable bed.
- Good secure parking facilities and well lit at night. The gentleman at breakfast was very helpful and breakfast was adequate for the cost.
Located in Compiègne, 29 miles from Roissy, Kyriad Compiègne features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chantilly is 20 miles from Kyriad Compiègne, and Meaux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 28 miles from Kyriad Compiègne.
staff was really friendly and helpful.
although still early, breakfast was a bit low on stock, staff immediately took action when asked though.
- Easy location, secure and my dog was made to feel really welcome. It is VERY rare these days that in a hotel room that you get biscuits with the tea and coffee – this was such a welcoming touch, as were the sweets on the bed. The bed was HUGE and really comfortable.
Good location in regard to our travel to the Dordogne….exactly half way!
Nice restaurant next door so easy to find good food nearby
- Good location just of the highway. Comfortable, clean, accessible.
- no restaurant but discounts arranged with two restaurants (1 French AND 1 Italian, 10 and 20%) one minute walk away
- staff was really friendly and helpful.
Hôtel 2 Vallées
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel 2 Vallées offers accommodations in Thourotte, just 5 miles from Compiègne.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Chantilly is 27 miles from Hôtel 2 Vallées, and Senlis is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Hot drinks available in the reception for free! Great location just off the motorway, rooms nice and clean and great value for money.
- Very helpful staff. Pleasant surrounds for a functional motel. Good value.
- the bed was nice end comfortable and shower was powfull
- Rooms were clean and spacious. Parking easy and safe. Bed was comfortable (hard) but terrible pillows.
- Price was ok for what you could expect from the Hotel.
Hôtel de Flandre
Hôtel de Flandre is located in Compiègne, just 23 miles from Chantilly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Senlis is 18 miles from Hôtel de Flandre, and Soissons is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff, the location especially the great view on the Oise river and the old City. Simply great.
- The room had a lot of space, great view on the river, very quiet at night, private parking for the car. The breakfast was really nice, friendly people, fast service, fresh baquettes. Beds are OK
- Old school hotel in the city center. Very good location in city center. Very friendly and helpful personal. Triple room was surprisingly spacious. Actually there was two chambers. Comfortable beds. Despite all shortcomings i liked this hotel because it was typical French old school hotel, like in films. If you not very choosy you maybe like it too.
Staff are really nice.
Location is pretty good, near bus station and train station.
Price is competitive.
- Central location near the train station was great, good breakfast
Top Hotels In Pierrefonds Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierrefonds Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefonds Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierrefonds Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!