10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierrefiche Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefiche Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierrefiche Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefiche Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefiche Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierrefiche Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierrefiche Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierrefiche Aquitaine:
Hôtel de France et de Russie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel de France et de Russie is located in Thiviers, just 18 miles from Périgueux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive – La Roche Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable. Bed clean. We stayed a week and the bed was changed twice in that time. It was very cold outside, it was November, but very warm and cosy in our beautiful red room. Thank goodness there was a restaurant in hotel, which was very special, because there wasn’t much else open!! Hosts couldn’t have helped us any more than they did. They were very knowledgeable of the area. Great continental breakfast. Adrian and Sharon even put Christmas tree up which looked fabulous. Also arranged a birthday cake and singing staff for me. Ahhh. 😘
- Incredibly welcoming owners who couldn’t do enough for us. I slept like a baby as the bed was very comfortable and to have an excellent restaurant on the premises was a real bonus.
- Lovely little hotel with a “real” French queen bed. Owners helped us find a great restaurant as the hotel restaurant was closed. I would definitely stay there again.
- Good location with friendly welcoming owners . The restaurant is excellent.
- Lovely continental breakfast. Adrian and Sharon gave us a very friendly welcome and were most obliging. The restaurant Escapade des Sens is top notch and very reasonably priced.
Château de Mavaleix
Located in Chaleix, 27 miles from Limoges, Château de Mavaleix features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 25 miles from Château de Mavaleix, and Brantôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The service was excellent, the food very good, we just felt that the bedrooms could have done with an update, otherwise everything was great.
- Nice chateau, we stayed just one night whilst travelling further into France. The room was comfortable. We didnt try the restaurant although it was packed on the Friday we stayed. Lots of room for kids and dogs to run around outside, also a trampoline and swimming pool.
- Everybody was nice and great with kids. Nice property, little farm for kids, swimming pool…
- Sleeping in a castle for this price is a privilege! With a huge garden and swimming pool, animals like sheep, dogs, cows, goats, chickens for the kids, this is the place to be for families with kids. The building itself is very nice and well renovated by a dutch family. In the middle of the countryside where you can enjoy visiting the nice villages like Mavaleix or Jumilhac le Grand, walking through the forests. It has a very good restaurant too with nice food. Also the breakfast was really good. All in all very recomendable!
Nice chateau life, nice pool, good food catering for all dietary requirements.
Funny Darts night in the tavern
Le Manoir d’Elles
Set in a 60-acre woodland, 28 miles from Perigueux and its train station, Le Manoir d’Elles has an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and restaurant. Free Internet access is available.With soundproofed bedrooms and wooden floors, the rooms all have a bathroom with shower or bath, hairdryer and toilet. They are air conditioned and also feature a flat-screen TV and desk.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including organic and local produce wherever possible. The traditional restaurant offers traditional French cuisine prepared with organic products.Le Manoir d’Elles is 4.3 miles from Thiviers Train Station, Limoges Airport is 40.4 miles away, and free private parking is provided on site.
We arrived late ( pre. notified ) but warmly welcomed. Room very comfy and clean. Breakfast was delicious with local cheeses ( made by farmer next door , how local is that ! ) and cured meats with croissants and good coffee.
- Food was lovely – authentic, seasonal, local and cooked with care and flair. Lovely people who coped well with our limited French! Needless to say, the wine was superb. Location was peaceful – we should have made more time to walk or just soak up the peace & quiet on the terrace. We look forward to a return visit!
The breakfast was great – simple, but very high quality food. The cheeses are made on the property, and the figs were also clearly picked fresh from their garden every day. I also liked the typical french country house style of the breakfast area.
The surroundings are very quiet and you have a beautiful view over wood- and grassland from the veranda, where you can have a romantic dinner.
Quiet location. quiet rooms.
Thick walls gave cool room downstairs, despite summer heat
Big bath with modern bathtub / shower
- Very friendly ladies running the hotel. An excellent dinner. A beautiful and very quiet situation.
- We arrived late ( pre. notified ) but warmly welcomed. Room very comfy and clean. Breakfast was delicious with local cheeses ( made by farmer next door , how local is that ! ) and cured meats with croissants and good coffee.
Hotel Restaurant Le Sully
One of our top picks in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière.Located in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière, 29 miles from Limoges, Hotel Restaurant Le Sully features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Périgueux is 25 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Sully, and Brantôme is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The staff were considerate and kept the restaurant open for us when we arrived later than planned. We woke late the next morning but we were still given our breakfast. The room was clean and fresh, good water pressure in the shower, and the heating was so good we had to open the window overnight. I can’t stress enough how lovely the staff were.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Personal service.
- The Hotel was nicely situated in a lovely area and staff were attentive and friendly. The room was of a reasonable size and quite modern.
- Brilliant bedroom and en suite. Warmly welcoming and attentive staff. Good food under a tree in the garden.
- Very comfortable bed in a nice airy room. Modern, recently renovated bathroom. House services very good. Generally very happy with our choice.
Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs is located in La Coquille in the region of Aquitaine, just 25 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Périgueux is 27 miles from Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs, and Brantôme is 20 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 24 miles away.
- Excellent south west cuisine, very friendly hosts & staff, swimming pool
- Very warm welcome; staff excellent throughout; good, comfortable room and nice bathroom, excellent restaurant
- Location is great as it is on the Natural Park, the facilities are not ultra modern but this was the purpose of the décor, it has a cool mix of modern and retro. The swimming pool is great and the food at dinner was excellent, the wife and kids loved it, it was the right amount. IT is a great stopover for travelers going to Spain/Portugal or even to stay there longer for activities around the park. A good family run business.
- The room was a good size and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, normal continental breakfast but with the added bonus of home made fruit salad and cake. The lady serving breakfast was friendly and attentive. The hotel has a large very nice dining room and outside terrace at the back along with a swimming pool. Parking was free and although spaces were limited there was free public parking across the road. There is free WIFI which worked well.
- We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we walked in. After being given a tour of the facilities we were shown our room which was was surprisingly spacious and very clean. We spent the day lounging around the pool area enjoying the sunshine. The food in the restaurant is very good value, and extremely good quality. Would recommend this hotel to other travellers.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie Saint-Jacques offers accommodations in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.Limoges is 29 miles from Hostellerie Saint-Jacques, and Périgueux is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from Hostellerie Saint-Jacques.
- Got upgraded from a superior room to a suite. Great views from room. Extensive continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Wonderful food.
- Ambience great. Garden and surroundings lovely. Excellent staff.
Accueil, cadre, déco… Tout est parfait.
Adresse à recommander.
la cuisine du restaurant était fabuleuse. le jardin ,la piscine ,le minigolf et le jacuzzi étaient top.
l’espace extérieur était très agréable et reposant pour toute la famille.
la chambre était confortable.
- Accueil agréable ; personnel tout aussi agréable, disponible ; petits-déjeuners diversifiés ; mise à disposition d’un lit-para pluie et matelas supplémentaire pour notre enfant.
Located in Négrondes in the region of Aquitaine, 13 miles from Périgueux, Les Aromes features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Ideal for an overnight stop; no frills but clean rooms & linen. Bottled water etc provided in room. Friendly French-speaking staff. Good evening meal and French breakfast.
- Friendly staff and was willing to change the menu to suit us. Very comfy bed. All good. We are not great fans of the N21 road but this was amazingly quiet given its proximity. Thank you to Les Aromes for their warm welcome and hospitality. Very simple and great vfm.
- Nice clean little hotel. Very quiet area for a great nights sleep after our long drive. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was typically French.
- We stayed here last year and liked the informal setting. We also loved the French village feel of the place. Also close to our friends house.
- Dîner et petit déjeuner parfait accueil très sympathique
Le Relais de Sarlande
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Relais de Sarlande offers accommodations in Sarlande. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Limoges is 28 miles from Le Relais de Sarlande, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Owners could not do enough for you and made sure you enjoyed everything. The food was very good and reasonable price . They deserve to do well thankyou
- Alin and Daria where the perfect host: friendly, ready to help at any moment, happy to offer everything you need. We where lucky to meet them and to stay at Le Relais de Sarlande. I recommend them to everybody.
- Very friendly and helpful. Breakfast excellent value for money
- Very peaceful village location, great food at breakfast and dinner and very welcoming hosts
- we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this delightful hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent as were the evening meals. All the food was freshly cooked using fresh locally sourced produce and cooked to perfection.
Le Moulin du Roc – Les Collectionneurs
Le Moulin du Roc – Chateaux et Hotels Collection is located in Champagnac-de-Bélair, 14 miles from Périgueux and 3.2 miles from Brantôme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very nice place, clean, good attention execellent food.
Freshly baked bread and croissant, home made jam, refined cuisine, bed very comfortable,
It was wonderful being by the river
- The whole atmosphere was elegant; the room very comfortable; the art supports the elegant intent of the design; the grounds are beautiful; the staff graceful, friendly and helpful.
- Superbly presented small hotel formed around an old mill house. The attention to detail and service were of the highest standard.
This place is an oasis of charm, peace and gastronomy.
Unable to fault anything which is a first for me. It’s not a cheap break but it doesn’t fail to deliver
Logis Auberge de la Truffe – Hotel de la Mairie
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Logis Auberge de la Truffe – Hotel de la Mairie offers accommodations in Sorges. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Périgueux is 11 miles from Logis Auberge DeLa Truffe, and Brantôme is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- This is our second stay here and they remembered us straight away. We, again have been really well looked after.
Quite simply the best meal I’ve had in my life – and I’ve traveled a lot !
- Very clean and comfortable room. Great walk in shower. Lovely village location although a little remote.
- Friendless of staff great food and wine -excellent experience
- Great staff, helpful and friendly. Excellent breakfast and restaurant facilities, of the best.
Top Hotels In Pierrefiche Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierrefiche Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefiche Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierrefiche Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!