10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierre-perthuis Burgundy:
A La Renommée
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A La Renommée offers accommodations in Saint-Père, just 25 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Avallon is 7 miles from A La Renommée, and Chablis is 25 miles away.
- room was large and airy. Breakfast ok. Parking easy and free.
- comfortable bed, lovely view, nice bath, good size room, the parking
- It was a bed for one night. Price was in line with property.
- We had a ground floor room and a small private terrace which faced the car park, well our car to be precise. The temperature outside was mid 30s but inside was deliciously cool. We were recommended to visit le pied dans les plats. The portions are huge. The dish of chili would be enough for four. We had a cold soup starter which was served with a mixed vegetable salad and bread. It was delicious. The restaurant is on the same site as a small winery, and they serve organic wine. The ‘melon’ is a fresh dry white, again delicious.
- I cannot take breakfast as I am allergic to all sugars but their black coffee is just what I need.
Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du Lion D’or
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du Lion D’or offers accommodations in Vézelay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auxerre is 24 miles from Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du L, and Avallon is 8 miles away.
- The hotel is extremely well located in the charming village of Vezelay, surrounded by a (relatively to the area) wide selection of dining options and stores. We stayed at a superior triple room which was spacious. Staff was accommodating and pleasant. Breakfast was superb with an extremely wide selection of bread and pastry, cheese including the famous local epoisses, etc.
- Very nice place to stay. Service was great! A very historic cathedral near by’!
- Large comfortable room in a very good location. Parking is on site, but you require a daily paid ticket. Restaurant was very good.
- Nice, quiet location with a beautiful view and friendly staff.
Beautifully decorated and comfortable room.
Very large bed.
Crispol Hotel provides 3-star accommodations in France’s Burgundy region. It has a restaurant with a panoramic view. Free parking is available.Crispol’s rooms have a view of the Basilica of Vezelay. Each room is equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom.Crispol’s restaurant serves regional cuisine that guests can enjoy while taking in the view of Vezelay.Hotel Crispol is located 2 miles from Vezelay and 6 miles from the Bazoches Castle. There are a variety of activities in the area including canoeing, rafting and hiking.
- It was a family-run hotel, and they were all very friendly. The food was excellent, and the wine too. Breakfast was understated but delicious.
- Easy to find & park and close to vézrlay and we had a nice view over the valley & Vézellay!
the view from the room / terrace of Vezelay and the landscape was fantastic. The rooms were a very original and attractive design.
The dinning room and breakfast room were extremely attractive with the same lovely views as the bedrooms.
The dinners were excellent , but the wine was overpriced, as was the breakfast for what was provided.
The grounds generally need some TLC.
We enjoyed our stay.
- Large room, with a beautiful view and lawn chairs on a grassy lawn. Comfortable large room. Interesting triangle-themed decor with lots of lady lamps.
The view over the fields to Vezelay were amazing.
The home made apple compot and yoghurt at breakfast were the best we have ever tasted.
The room was very spacious and comfortable with good car parking
Le Relais du Morvan
Le Relais du Morvan is located in Vézelay, 24 miles from Auxerre and 8 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Chablis is 25 miles from Le Relais du Morvan, and Sainte-Marie is 28 miles away.
- The location was very convenient, the bed was comfortable and clean and the view from the room was very pleasant.
The smell of the ‘déjeuner’ when I arrived (abt. noon) and the whole staff having their meal at a long table. I immetiately felt at home.
When I stepped into my (small but cosy room, it was the view that struck me.
- Breakfast included many choices for food and good coffees. The staff was friendly. The bathroom was clean.
Lovely homely room with large bathroom and a bath!
Fantastic location close to all the special places
Easy to find
- Most of the staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was good. Peter (English) was especially welcoming and helpful.
Hotel Moulin Des Templiers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Moulin Des Templiers offers accommodations in Pontaubert.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auxerre is 25 miles from Hotel Moulin Templiers, and Avallon is 2.3 miles from the property.
- Location. Friendly staff. Nice en suite. Very clean. Perfect for overnight stop but would advise larger room if staying longer
- River was very nice but too cold and wet to enjoy outdoors during our 1 night stay. Bed was great.
- Probably the best croissant I have had despite living in France for 5 years!! Beautiful location and wine made on site was superb
- Hotel Moulin des Templiers is in an idyllic spot beside a river, and even in Winter, it was a nice place to be. We were not familiar with the region but discovered the Abbaye de Pontigny (on the way there) and the Abbaye de Vezelay (as we went onward), both of which were well worth a visit. Our room was very comfortable, especially the main (master) bed. We are very picky but both slept very well. Our nephew (14 yrs) had a room with a sofa bed, between us and the small bathroom. We had dinner in the restaurant and found the dishes simple but very tasty. Breakfast offered a very good selection of cereal, patisserie, charcuterie and fruit along with a wide range of delectable jams. We would rate the Hotel as a 3 star establishment, rather than the advertised two. It is good value for money. There is also ample parking on-site.
- Beautifil boutique hotel with modern rooms and facilities set by the gentle river. Very friendly helpful staff and nice breakfast.
SY Les Glycines
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, SY Les Glycines offers accommodations in Vézelay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Auxerre is 24 miles from SY Les Glycines, and Avallon is 8 miles from the property.
- The warm and exceptionally friendly welcome. The great decor of the room. The beautiful building and interesting surroundings and but a short walk to La Terrasse restaurant where a table had been booked for us by the hotel and where we had a delicious meal with attentive service. These Amongst many ‘likes’ during our stay.
- Very good location. Very nice spacious room. Coffee pods in the room was very convenient.
- Very pleasant attic room overlooking the roofscapes of Vezelay.
- Clean & cosy room right in the city centre. We appreciated that though we were running late for check in, the check in staff waited for us and gave us a thorough tour and even offered to make a dinner reservation for us if we wanted it.
- Certainly the best choice for a stay in Vezelay. I loved the room (we’ve got a nice upgrade due to the low season), amazing breakfast and location right by the basilica. I reccomend.Perfect french hospitality.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Compostelle offers accommodations in Vézelay, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Avallon is 8 miles from Le Compostelle, and Chablis is 25 miles from the property.
- We had a very pleasant one-night stay here. The room was small but fine; the staff very friendly and helpful. Offeringa for breakfast were outstanding. And of course Vezeley is a magical place. The beautiful church is up a long hill from the hotel — NOTE that it is also possible to drive up and park behind the church.
- Wonderful cute hotel at the base of Vézelay’s Main Street. Great value for the money. Very accomodating to our family of five with small kids.
- Casimiro. The owner-manager was very friendly and helpful during our stay.
- Lovely garden. Right at base of old town. Very helpful reception desk. Comfortable bed
- Great vue from the hotel. Friendly staff and quiet rooms
SY-la terrasse is located in Vézelay, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avallon is 8 miles from SY-la terrasse, and Chablis is 24 miles away.
- Modern rooms with character overlooking Cathederal Squatr
- The two owners of the small hotel were extremely welcoming and helpful, for which we are most grateful. And the room was terrific as was the location, a few steps from the beautiful Romanesque basilica La Madeleine. Dinner eaten at the hotel was delicious and breakfast offered many hot and cold selections.
- For the first time ever in visiting Vézelay we stayed in a decent room equipped with all mod cons and decorated stylishly in contemporary fashion respectful of tradition. A breath of fresh air. The bathroom was state of the art with rain shower. The bed linen was of excellent quality. The beds were new and had good mattresses. The room was heated electrically and even had an electrically heated towel rack in the bath room. The room we stayed in offered a view of the basilica over the rooftops (nr 6). The warm water was of constant temperature. This level of accommodation is rare in Vézelay. So if you don’t feel like staying in a room that looks like the furniture came from the local charity shop and the wall paper was put in place last time during the French Revolution, don’t hesitate and book yourself a room at SY La Terrase.
- Very nice boutique hotel. Staff is very friendly. Best location in Vezelay.
- Location , location, location. Very easy to use the on site restaurant. Might want to make a reservation.
Hôtel Les Fleurs
Hôtel Les Fleurs is located in Pontaubert, 25 miles from Auxerre and 2.7 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chablis is 23 miles from Hôtel Les Fleurs, and Vézelay is 5 miles away.
- A superb choice, worth far more than a two-star rating. Friendly hosts, modern spotlessly clean room, superb evening meal and breakfast. Couldn’t fault it.
- The setting is tranquil, the hotel is quaint but rooms are modern and stylish. The owners are courteous. The food and service in the restaurant is excellent. About 8 km from Vezelay. The whole visit to this hotel was charming.
Breakfast great, Staff attentive, evening meals very good.
a great place to stay
- The food! An amazing quality restaurant, with a delicious menu devised by a brilliant chef! Couldn’t ask for more. Those extra little touches made all the difference, e.g. A mouth freshening mint granita served between the main course and dessert. Very professional and attentive staff too.
- Very friendly hostess who made us feel so welcome. Breakfast great and dinner fantastic and good value for money. A great place to stop if you are in the area.
Au Soleil d’Or
Au Soleil d’Or is located in Pontaubert, 25 miles from Auxerre and 2.6 miles from Avallon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Chablis is 23 miles from Au Soleil d’Or, and Vézelay is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was small, but clean and comfortable. The hotel contains an interesting range of artworks to admire as you walk through the entrance lobby and up the stairs to your room. We arrived on Sunday so the restaurant was closed, but there were restaurants a short drive away. Check in closes quite early so make sure you let them know if you will be late so they can tell you the access code. Breakfast was excellent, great range of foods including a lovely fruit salad.
- Comfortable room. Good dinner set in lovely restaurant. Very pretty village and lovely surrounding area.
The staff are helpful, polite, professional.
The hotel was extremely clean and fresh.
Service and food brilliant
- The design of the entire hotel is very homely, the staff is pleasant and the buffet breakfast is rich and worth the extra payment.
- We had two dinners in the restaurant and both times chose the fixed price meal. This was very good value for money. The meals were well presented and charmingly served and the food delicious. The bathroom was very clean and user friendly and there was a separate toilet room.
Top Hotels In Pierre-perthuis Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierre-Perthuis Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!