10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pierre-bénite Rhône-alps:
Hotel Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, St Genis Laval
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Lyon city centre and Gerland Football Stadium, Hotel Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, St Genis Laval offers free and secure private parking, free WiFi throughout.Each guest room at the Hotel Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, St Genis Laval has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The hotel also offers rooms equipped with facilities for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served daily and it is prepared with local products. Snacks are also available throughout the day.The hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A7 and A450 motorways, and the Lyon Sud Hospital is just 1,300 feet away. There is a covered smoking area, which is also heated during winter.
THE MANAGER IS VERY NICE , HELPFUL , PRESENT .
THE LOCATION IS VERY GOOD .
THE BREAKFAST IS VERY NICE
Everything was excellent.
We were in a hurry and did not have the opportunity to try breakfast at this charming hotel, but next time we will definitely do it.
- The hotel is close to the hospital, so it’s a perfect choice if you have to go there. Car parking free, good wifi connection and kindness of the staff
- As a business hotel it lacks basic business needs, as a holiday hotel I would recommend it highly. Bruno is an amazing host, and the decor and ambiance bring a festive mood to all occasions.
- Quiet hotel, convenient and comfortable. Good breakfast. Convenient parking. Tried “restaurant 310”, good food.
- THE MANAGER IS VERY NICE , HELPFUL , PRESENT .
Hotel de l’Europe
Ideally situated just 3 miles from the center of Lyon, Hotel de l’Europe offers comfortable and affordable accommodations. It offers free Wi-Fi access.It is located close to the Perrache train station, 22 miles from Saint Exupéry international airport, and just 3 miles from the Gerland stadium, with easy access via bus services.Guest rooms are contemporary and functional, with modern private bathrooms.Breakfast is served daily in the dining area or on the terrace during the summer months.Hotel de l’Europe offers free use of the computer and internet in the communal area. The hotel has received a quality French-tourism label.
- excellent accueil, où l’humain a encore sa place
- L’accueil chaleureux, la propreté, le petit déjeuner, le parking
- L’accueil du proprietaire meme a une heure tardive: chaleureux et nous a donné pleins de conseils pour visiter Lyon
- Chambre spacieuse, toilette séparée, bonne literie. Zone très calme, pas de bruit de circulation.
- Très bon accueil avec un patron très sympathique. Très proche de mon lieu de formation et accès facile près de la sortie d’autoroute.
Première Classe Lyon Sud – Pierre Bénite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Première Classe Lyon Sud – Pierre Bénite offers accommodations in Irigny. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lyon is 5 miles from Première Classe Pierre Bénite, and Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Close to the highway; good for one night stopover when travelling to southern France
Placering og gratis privat pakering
Location and fred secure parking
- Helpful staff, secure car park, clean room, easy to get to centre of Lyon with bus.
- It is ok place to stopover on your trip via Lyon. The hotel is quite new and clean which was important for us.
- Not really, the bathroom space was too small for I and my kids.
Campanile Lyon Sud – Confluence – Oullins
Located 3.7 miles south from the centre of Lyon, Campanile Lyon Sud – Oullins is an eco-friendly hotel located on the banks of the RhÃ´ne River. It offers free unlimited WiFi access, a multilingual 24-hour reception, daily newspapers, luggage storage and an on-site lounge bar.The soundproofed rooms are air conditioned and decorated in a contemporary style. Each room has a flat-screen TV with 50 French and International channels and a telephone, and some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility. A tray of tea, coffee and biscuits is offered upon arrival. The private bathroom has a bath or walk-in shower, and a hairdryer.In the restaurant, you can enjoy a buffet breakfast or French evening meals with the starter and dessert buffet. Additional facilities at this hotel include newspapers and luggage storage in the lobby.Ideally located just next to the A7 motorway, this hotel is 2.5 miles from the Stade de Gerland and the Halle Tony Garnier Concert Hall. If you are arriving by train, Gare de Lyon Part-Dieu is a 15-minute metro ride to the hotel, while Lyon St-ExupÃ©ry Airport is 23 miles away. A private parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Clean, modern rooms, decent beds & bedding, clean towels everyday. Staff were all smiley & helpful. Quiet at night
- Very friendly guy, made as dinner on Christmas eve.
- The room was really nice & beds very comfortable. Big shower in the bathroom was a highlight after long drive. The staff was friendly. Hotel itself was good to stay with the dog, but the neighborhood is not that interesting.
- The place was a very nice to stay in – comfy rooms, good breakfast, and close to the subway. I can recommend it to anyone who need a room for a couple of nights during a business trip.
- The hotel itself is nice. The beds ate comfortable it is quiet around even the hotel is next to the main road. The food in the restaurant is very nice also with couple of options. Breakfast also was good for our taste.
Bull’it Hotel offers accommodations in Saint-Genis-Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lyon is 4.3 miles from Bull’it Hotel, and Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles away.
Very near autoroute; after booking on booking.com sent email that we would arrive late at night ; owner sent us then mail with door opening code – terrific service – thanks
Everything was very ok ???
- Personal touch by the owner, a very nice place to stay and eat for a very reasonable price!
- Surprisingly nice hotel given its location in the middle of nowhere. Very nice courtyard with big trees, where you can have a meal. The restaurant is good quality as well. The staff is very helpful and creative, especially in showing the way to get to Lyon by public transport.
- Nice, very friendly and kind owner, clean and confortable room, all what one needs was available. Even though it stays in industrial zone, rooms are very quiet (just noise of door could be reduced). Restaurant was open till 22pm, but owner was so kind to stay with us until football ends at 23pm. No noise from restaurant can be heart in the room.
- Good for the cheap price. good Wifi, clean, Friendly staff
- Very near autoroute; after booking on booking.com sent email that we would arrive late at night ; owner sent us then mail with door opening code – terrific service – thanks
Kyriad Lyon Sud Sainte Foy
Kyriad Lyon Sud Sainte Foy is located in Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, just 2.2 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 29 miles from Kyriad Sainte Foy, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- the reception girl is beautiful and all staff are very helpful，I forgot my pc there，they help me post to barcelona，thanks a lot！
- Good restaurant option if you don’t feel like going out to the city.
- Safe location, large clean rooms, large shower, great breakfast and finally very helpful and friendly staff.
Debit card refused
Eventually sorted out but a poor start to the break
Staff on the front desk were really helpful and the bar we are referring to was the hotel bar as there wasn’t anything in the neighborhood when we checked in late.
Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval offers accommodations in Saint-Genis-Laval, just 6 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Étienne is 25 miles from Kyriad Lyon Sud – Saint Genis Laval, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from the property.
(1). Free WIFI
(2). Staff was helpful, friendly and polite. Female staff named “Cartier” speaks good English and explained well to me how to catch the bus to downtown of Saint Genis Laval from the big (Auchan) Shopping Mall.
- The breakfast was good. The restaurant food was good.
- Excellent staff who are definitely the hotels best asset
- The staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. Assisted with all my requirements.
- café et tisane en chambre, chauffage correct, lingerie de toilette excellent, accueil parfait, petit déjeuner copieux.
- (1). Free WIFI
ibis budget Lyon Sud St Genis Laval
Just 8 miles from Lyon, iibis budget Lyon Sud St Genis Laval features a 24-hour front desk, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site.All the modern air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom with shower and toilet.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast for an extra fee. There are snacks and drinks in vending machines.The hotel is right by the A450 highway. Guests can drive 5 miles to visit the Aquarium du Grand Lyon, and the Halle Tony Garnier Arena is 6 miles away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 9 miles away.
- Pretty much what I expected, great service on the front counter. Everything was clean and great value for money. we also spent the 6 euro extra (or so) and got breakfast which was totally passable.
- For an overnight stay just off the highway (I was driving from Aix to Tours), this is absolutely ideal. The price was reasonable, the facilities provided excellent value for money, and the breakfast was good enough.
- I just liked everything, it was a stop in the way to Avignon and just a great value for the money you pay
- Breakfast very good, beds comfortable and very helpful and friendly staff
- We had a good breakfast, the room was clean and comfortable. I can’t say any negative about it.
Campanile Lyon Sud Feyzin
Located in Feyzin, 6 miles from Lyon, Campanile Lyon Sud Feyzin features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Étienne is 28 miles from Campanile Lyon Sud Feyzin, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellente value for money- the staff was very kind – the breakfast very very good – the room were very functional even if small and the beds very confortable. The room was clean.
- This was one of the renovated Campaniles, so the look and fee of the rooms is much fresher, cleaner and welcoming. Food in the restaurant was good, better than some restaurants we ate at in Lyon.Breakfast offer a good variety. Parking was plentiful and secure.
- Does what it says on the tin. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Good value for money. Convenient location for one night stop at motorway side with loaded car and still relatively close to Lyon. Good breakfast.
- Very convenient and near the motorway. Perfect stop on the way to the south. Breakfast should be cheaper.
B&B Hôtel Lyon Vénissieux
Located in Vénissieux, B&B Lyon Vénissieux is a hotel with free WiFi access. The Stade de Gerland and Park Parilly are both 2.2 miles away.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. They are also fitted with a wardrobe, a desk and chairs.Every morning, a breakfast buffet featuring a range of hot drinks, orange juice, bacon, eggs and yogurts can be enjoyed. Guests can also buy snacks and drinks from the vending machines.The Rhône River Banks are 2.3 miles away, while the Parc de la Tête d’Or, The Basilica of Fourvière and the Gallo-Roman Museum of Lyon are 2.5 miles away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 4.6 miles away and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 15 miles away.
- The beds were comfortable and soft. Though the highway was close by the hotel the room was quite and silent. Temperature in the room was ok. Staff was friendly. Location was ok, but you need a car to get there.
- Decent attempt at an English breakfast, which is rare. Room was pleasant. Bed comfy.
- To reach the center of lyon was very convenient with the bus very close.The possibility to park inside was really a plus
- Comparatively expensive, takes time to get by public transport from/to city center
- Room was basic but clean & comfortable. Pincode entry system. Underground secure parking available for extra 6 euros
Top Hotels In Pierre-bénite Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pierre-Bénite Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!