10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piégut-pluviers Aquitaine:
Motel Grill Les Coursaux
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Motel Grill Les Coursaux offers accommodations in Nontron. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Angoulême is 26 miles from Motel Grill Les Coursaux, and Périgueux is 28 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- A winter visit. We were the only ones staying but new owner was extreamly friendly and could not do more for us. Basic accomadation but warm and comfortable. Breakfast was substantial, just continental. I imagine in the summer the bar and pool would be open and a bonus.
- Extremely friendly welcome – Even offered to open the swimming pool if we wished. Rooms very comfortable. We hope to return next year
- The owners were great, warm, friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everywhere was so clean and they had a field next door that we could walk the dogs round night and morning. They fed us well too.
- The staff were very friendly and very welcoming. It was easy to find as signposted from the road and there were plenty of spaces to park. The room was basic but a really good bathroom and everything you need was provided. The pool was very nice, although we didn’t try it.
- Lovely welcome. Peaceful location. Just great service and value for money.
Grand Hotel Pelisson
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grand Hotel Pelisson offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nontron. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Angoulême is 26 miles from Grand Hotel Pelisson, and Périgueux is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 34 miles from Grand Hotel Pelisson.
Very friendly staff/owners
Very clean warm rooms
- Excellent beds, very clean rooms and friendly staff. Unfortunately the bar and restaurant are closed on Sunday.
- We arrived early afternoon, and as our room wasn’t quite ready we were offered a cup of tea. Central location in the town, so we could easily explore on foot. We ate at a local brasserie as we didn’t really want a big fancy meal in the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable and the shower was perfect. The pool was great for a morning swim.
- Great location,friendly staff,good food,comfortable room at a good price
- Very friendly staff/owners
Hotel Restaurant Le Sully
One of our top picks in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière.Located in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière, 29 miles from Limoges, Hotel Restaurant Le Sully features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Périgueux is 25 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Sully, and Brantôme is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The staff were considerate and kept the restaurant open for us when we arrived later than planned. We woke late the next morning but we were still given our breakfast. The room was clean and fresh, good water pressure in the shower, and the heating was so good we had to open the window overnight. I can’t stress enough how lovely the staff were.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Personal service.
- The Hotel was nicely situated in a lovely area and staff were attentive and friendly. The room was of a reasonable size and quite modern.
- Brilliant bedroom and en suite. Warmly welcoming and attentive staff. Good food under a tree in the garden.
- Very comfortable bed in a nice airy room. Modern, recently renovated bathroom. House services very good. Generally very happy with our choice.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie Saint-Jacques offers accommodations in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.Limoges is 29 miles from Hostellerie Saint-Jacques, and Périgueux is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from Hostellerie Saint-Jacques.
- Got upgraded from a superior room to a suite. Great views from room. Extensive continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Wonderful food.
- Ambience great. Garden and surroundings lovely. Excellent staff.
Accueil, cadre, déco… Tout est parfait.
Adresse à recommander.
la cuisine du restaurant était fabuleuse. le jardin ,la piscine ,le minigolf et le jacuzzi étaient top.
l’espace extérieur était très agréable et reposant pour toute la famille.
la chambre était confortable.
- Accueil agréable ; personnel tout aussi agréable, disponible ; petits-déjeuners diversifiés ; mise à disposition d’un lit-para pluie et matelas supplémentaire pour notre enfant.
Domaine Brise Bois
Located in Rouzède, 19 miles from Angoulême, Domaine Brise Bois features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Very spacious accommodation in lovely surroundings. Excellent dinner in attractive restaurant
- Lovely quiet location, very genial hosts. Perfect for us.
- Tucked away in beautiful countryside. Surrounded by gardens and terraces. Fantastic pool.
- The welcome from the owner was fantastic, the room was amazing, the grounds were lovely and dinner was excellent.
- Always a warm welcome and such a peaceful sanctuary.
B&B 24 L’Echanie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B 24 L’Echanie is located in Dournazac in the region of Limousin, just 24 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 31 miles from B&B 24 L’Echanie, and Brantôme is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 22 miles from B&B 24 L’Echanie.
- The owners were lovely and welcoming. The food was great.
- Wonderful warm friendly hosts who serve fabulous Thai food. Warm and cosy accommodation in lovely surroundings. Peter and his wife made us feel truly welcome. Highly recommended.
The Hostess, Pichada, is delightful and a superb cook. We had an evening meal of Thai food and it was excellent. We had the family suite which is very spacious, plenty of hot water for a bath or shower.
In the evenings Pichada lit the old range in our room and it was toasty warm on our return.
- We received a very warm welcome and we can recommend the Thai food. We found the accommodation first class and will be staying again.
- Excellent hospitaliy the best to date and the english breakfast was great 😀
Hostellerie La Bergerie
Located in Oradour-sur-Vayres, 21 miles from Limoges, Hostellerie La Bergerie features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bellegarde Airport is 18 miles away.
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
- La Bergerie was a lovely stop en route to Spain. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and exceptionally clean. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and owner a real pleasure to deal with. Will hopefully return in the future.
- A little difficult to locate. Superb setting in idyllic countryside. Really impressive modernisation and utilisation of an old barn. Husband & wife team, friendly and discreet. Peaceful and reasonably luxurious.
- Very charming and tranquil area. Cosy rooms in the style I love. Although arrived in the evening and leaving next day morning, we went for a short walk – very nice countryside. Friendly and willing owner.
- Very quiet location, you could hear bat wings at night!
Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite
Located in the beautiful walled town of Rochechouart, Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite offers accommodations with a private bathroom. It is only 1,000 feet from the town’s famous Chateau.The rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite are equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine of the Limousin region. The hotel bar hosts music events every Friday night.Free public parking is available on site.
- The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
- A number of things were wrong not quite the standard i expect sorry .
- This is not the Ritz! What it is though is an honest village centre old fashioned French auberge with comfortable if slightly dated rooms and facilities. The friendly bar provided an excellent evening meal and also breakfast, the hotel also has a more formal restaurant area as well. The staff were welcoming and attentive, the bed comfortable and the room was very clean.
- This is a basic hotel, priced accordingly. Good breakfast (Euro7,50 per head).
- Superb location. Nice old building hotel. Good large bedroom. Good breakfast.
Château de Mavaleix
Located in Chaleix, 27 miles from Limoges, Château de Mavaleix features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Périgueux is 25 miles from Château de Mavaleix, and Brantôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The service was excellent, the food very good, we just felt that the bedrooms could have done with an update, otherwise everything was great.
- Nice chateau, we stayed just one night whilst travelling further into France. The room was comfortable. We didnt try the restaurant although it was packed on the Friday we stayed. Lots of room for kids and dogs to run around outside, also a trampoline and swimming pool.
- Everybody was nice and great with kids. Nice property, little farm for kids, swimming pool…
- Sleeping in a castle for this price is a privilege! With a huge garden and swimming pool, animals like sheep, dogs, cows, goats, chickens for the kids, this is the place to be for families with kids. The building itself is very nice and well renovated by a dutch family. In the middle of the countryside where you can enjoy visiting the nice villages like Mavaleix or Jumilhac le Grand, walking through the forests. It has a very good restaurant too with nice food. Also the breakfast was really good. All in all very recomendable!
Nice chateau life, nice pool, good food catering for all dietary requirements.
Funny Darts night in the tavern
Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs is located in La Coquille in the region of Aquitaine, just 25 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Périgueux is 27 miles from Logis Hôtel Les Voyageurs, and Brantôme is 20 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 24 miles away.
- Excellent south west cuisine, very friendly hosts & staff, swimming pool
- Very warm welcome; staff excellent throughout; good, comfortable room and nice bathroom, excellent restaurant
- Location is great as it is on the Natural Park, the facilities are not ultra modern but this was the purpose of the décor, it has a cool mix of modern and retro. The swimming pool is great and the food at dinner was excellent, the wife and kids loved it, it was the right amount. IT is a great stopover for travelers going to Spain/Portugal or even to stay there longer for activities around the park. A good family run business.
- The room was a good size and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, normal continental breakfast but with the added bonus of home made fruit salad and cake. The lady serving breakfast was friendly and attentive. The hotel has a large very nice dining room and outside terrace at the back along with a swimming pool. Parking was free and although spaces were limited there was free public parking across the road. There is free WIFI which worked well.
- We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we walked in. After being given a tour of the facilities we were shown our room which was was surprisingly spacious and very clean. We spent the day lounging around the pool area enjoying the sunshine. The food in the restaurant is very good value, and extremely good quality. Would recommend this hotel to other travellers.
Top Hotels In Piégut-pluviers Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piégut-Pluviers Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!