10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piedrafita De Jaca Aragon:
Hotel & Spa El Privilegio
One of our top picks in Tramacastilla de Tena.Hotel & Spa El Privilegio is set in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees, with views of the Tena Valley’s lakes and woods. It has a well-equipped spa center.The spa center at this elegant hotel includes a hydromassage pool, rain-effect shower and Turkish Baths. There is also a hot tub, sauna and a massage service.Rooms offer views over the Pyrenees and the Búbal reservoir. The ski resorts of Panticosa and Formigal are both within 9.3 mi of El Privilegio. The area is also ideal for adventure sports, with many forests and lakes. The hotel can organize activities from reception.A design hotel, El Privilegio combines traditional mountain elements with modern décor. Rooms have charming stone walls and wooden ceilings, as well as lovely natural light.A range of fresh, local dishes are served at the restaurant.Covered parking for motorbikes is available.
- This is an excellent hotel run by a most friendly family, Juan, Anabel & their son Antonio. All speak reasonable English with Antonio being virtually fluent. The restaurant serves excellent evening meals from a relatively limited choice menu. We will certainly return for another holiday.
- The hotel was lovely beautiful setting and very clean.
- The hotel is family owned and run and is a joy to stay there. The restaurant food was superb. Good wine selection as well.
Antonio was the perfect host and made our stay very enjoyable.
If you are a wine conisour you will love the restaurant
- Very good breakfast. Maria was excellent. She took great care of us!
Surrounded by the mountains of the Spanish Pyrenees, this traditional hotel is conveniently located between the ski resorts of Formigal and Panticosa – ideal for those looking for outdoor excitement.Founded in 1928, the Mariana provides characteristic, warm mountain hospitality in these stunning surroundings. On-site facilities feature the hotel restaurant, where you can enjoy a hearty meal of rich Pyrenean dishes. More modern amenities include Wi-Fi internet, which covers the bright, airy rooms and comfortable lounges with mountain views.Use the Mariana as a base to go skiing in the nearby resorts. You can also head to the new local resort of La Partacua to enjoy some cross-country skiing or hike through the nearby Betato forest. The local village of Tramacastilla is also worth visiting for its well-preserved, narrow, historic streets.
- Great host and what a location. Really beautiful setting and good value
- Excellent diner, good breakfast, room ok. Owner very pleasant
- Fantastic Views unfortunately covered by low cloud for 75% of the time during our visit
Good breakfast, friendly staff. Room is small but adequate with nice views over mountain range and lake. Good shower.
- Super friendly staff. Peaceful and beautiful location.
Free Wi-Fi and a popular gourmet restaurant are offered at this family-run rural hotel. Located 2.5 mi from Panticosa Ski Resort, it has wonderful views of the Pyrenees Mountains.Casa Pelentos has characteristic stone walls and wooden beams. Rooms have hardwood floors and offer heating and a TV. Some also have mountain views. Bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine from the Tena Valley and a range of fine Spanish wines. Specialties include warm salads, roasted meats, freshly baked bread and homemade desserts.Casa Pelentos is located on the edge of Lake Búbal, and 7.5 mi from Formigal Ski Resort. The hotel sells elevator passes and ski equipment storage is available on site. Free parking can be found nearby.
- The hosts were brilliant. The room was clean and the views were spectacular. Our dinner was home cooked and delicious. Definitely recommend.
- The location in this small Pyrenean village with magnificent views. The owners Conchita and Paco were so friendly and helpful and Paco’s cooking alone was worth the trip through the Pyrenees. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Accueil des propriétaires, propreté, diner copieux et excellent, petit déjeuner copieux et variés, calme et situation géographique
Accueil très sympathique
Literie très confortable
Dîner délicieux , mets locaux , vin agréable
Petit déjeuner adapté à chacun , et tout à fait convenable
- Nous recommandons vivement la cuisine du chef (propriétaire). Ils tenaient un grand restaurant et cela se sent à travers les saveurs et la présentation.
Hotel Casa Escolano
Set in Pueyo de Jaca, a small village in the heart of the Aragones Pyrenees, Hotel Casa Escolano offers stone walls and rustic-style décor. Panticosa ski resort is only 1.2 mi away.Rooms at this hotel feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms have a balcony.The café bar at Casa Escolano has a terrace and serves local dishes as well as tapas and sandwiches. Ski storage is also available.A range of winter sports such as skiing as well as hiking and cycling can be practiced in the surrounding area. Formigal ski resort is only 15 minutes’ drive away.
The hotel is OK. Rooms are clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable. The hotel staff is friendly but they don’t speak English.
The village looks nice, but was deserted when we were staying (end of June), probably more focused on winter guests.
Breakfast was OK. The WiFi is good.
The staff was wonderful.
Perfect hotel for us. We’ll definitely return.
Stayed here for 4 nights and glad I did. Really nice hotel in a great location for skiing in Panticosa (2min drive) or Formigal (15min drive). The room was excellent, spotlessly clean with everything you need, including ski/boot storage. The owners and staff were great, really hospitable making you feel valued and welcome. The included breakfast was continental, cereals meats, cheeses etc.. with excellent coffee! The evening food was delicious and reasonably priced as well as the drinks. 1 salad, 2 main courses and 3 large beers each was only €47 between the 2 of us!
Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Thanks again to all the staff for making us so welcome!
- Hotel clean and tidy, attention to what counts, good comfortable bed and good bathroom, great for after a whole day of skiing… also the good breakfast before you head out!
- Nous avons demandé un pique-nique pour la rando le matin Celui a été préparé sans aucun problème et était excellent
- The hotel is OK. Rooms are clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable. The hotel staff is friendly but they don’t speak English.
Set in the Pyrenees, Hotel Sabocos is located in Panticosa, 150 feet from the ski elevators to Panticosa’s pistes. There is free WiFi in all facility areas and rooms feature a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Sabocos come with parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom and some have a balcony with spectacular mountain views.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food with different daily menus. There is also a café-bar with a terrace.The Sabocos has a TV lounge and a library. There is also a ski storage facility.The hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Jaca and 1 hour from Huesca. El Formigal Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from Panticosa.
- Great location of patio in afternoon, great view and sun trap
Fantastic service and range of food on menu.
A wonderful experience to be looked after so well. Dinner and breakfasts were of a high standard.
- The staff were fantastic, all very friendly. Nice bar to sit outside at night. Large comfortable sitting room upstairs to relax in also. Room very comfortable. Breakfast excellebt also.
- Gran sorpresa al llegar al hotel, por su atención y entorno maravilloso.
- Hotel tres agréable dans un site exceptionnel, acceuillant,vue extraordinaire de notre chambre sur la montagne,repas moyen et bon petit déjeuné
This cozy hotel is just 1,000 feet from Panticosa’s ski slopes, in the Tena Valley. It features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, terraces with panoramic mountain views, a bar, and free WiFi in the public areas.Rooms at Hotel Escalar feature traditional mountain décor and central heating. All include a sofa, plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have stunning mountain views.You can relax in the TV lounge, play pool in the games room or stroll around the Búbal Reservoir, 20 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is in the center of town, and the Panticosa Thermal Baths are 5 mi away.The Escalar is 50 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, and Formigal is 7.5 mi away. It is 28 mi from Jaca. Free parking is available on site upon availability.
- Superb value for money! We had a small terrace and wonderful view of the mountains. The service was warm and friendly too!
- Excellent location for a summer stay, right in the centre of the village. A pleasant room, however paying the extra for a mountain view instead of a back-alley view would have been worth it. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and pleasant lounges. Car park is tricky to get into and has narrow spaces – if coming by car, I recommend coming in a small one. In ski season there would be a slightly annoying uphill walk from the gondola station at the end of each day, due to the gondola’s location in the lowest part of the village.
- La piscina, en una terraza con vistas a los montes, hamacas para tomar el sol y tranquilidad. La ayuda del personal, que nos propuso varias rutas de senderismo. Además, había una amplia sala común con libros.
- La piscine, l’emplacement centre ville et le parking privé
- Las vistas del valle desde la piscina impresionantes.
The family-run Hotel Vicente has wonderful views of the Aragonese Pyrenees. Located just 1,000 feet from Panticosa Ski Resort and 8.7 mi from Formigal, it offers on-site ski storage. Panticosa Spa is 3.7 mi away.All of Vicente Hotel’s rustic rooms have mountain views, and feature heating, parquet flooring, and TV. Each has a private bathroom with amenities.Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant. Guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy the views from the garden terrace.The hotel has a tour desk and can offer suggestions for skiing, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area. Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
- Staff, location, the guy is very helpful and nice, knows the area and hiking possibilities very well and was very happy to help. We had a very nice stay!!
- the view was magnificent. The building is rustic with a lovely atmosphere and a nice terrace with potted plants and beautiful shade from a horse chestnut. The owner of the family hotel, Jaime Vicente, was kind and knowledgeable about the area. He gave us very useful information about hikes, which meant that we had an unforgettable experience among the mountains. the breakfast was excellent.
Comfortable and friendly hotel, Good Owner, cheerful and helpful. Amazing views from the Hotel except my room didnt have much of a view but not to worry as I had the shutters closed as it was freezing.
Its a nice wander down old alleys in Panticosa to the main street but very sweet. Again the views and all were great. Room had all necessary comforts, I prefer a double bed rather than a singme but I think I was booking the last room as the place is full and popular.
- Amazing views from room. Parking right outside was excellent. The village has nothing really to offer (i’ll get my coat!) but it was really cosy to be in the hotel with those mountain views and fresh air.
The homely, comfortable livingroom . The friendly, supporting owner of the property always present and ready to help. Guests, who seemed to fit into the atmosphere .
Hotel Casa Morlans
Hotel Casa Morlans is located 1,000 feet from the ski elevators at Panticosa Ski Resort, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at Casa Morlans feature a coffee maker and kettle. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. There are several restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a short walk in Panticosa.Formigal Ski Resort, located in Portalet, is 5.6 mi from the hotel. Casa Morlans is around 25 minutes’ drive from the French border. Huesca is around 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
A nice, clean, comfortable hotel with parking at the back.
Check in was easy, the receptionist (lady from Salou) spoke good English and was very pleasant and friendly.
Front desk staff were incredibly helpful with our booking . The hotel was in a perfect location .
The breakfast too was great . Panticosa is a beautiful place to stay .
- Amabilidad del personal tanto del hotel como del restaurante.
- Todo! la atención excelente, el menú del restaurante magnífico, la habitación amplia y muy iluminada, el baño muy limpio y bien equipado, las vistas de la habitación magníficas, ubicado en pleno centro…. Muy recomendable!!
- La ubicación excelente y la cama muy cómoda. La persona de recepción muy amable.
- A nice, clean, comfortable hotel with parking at the back.
Hotel Sarao is located in Escarrilla, in Aragón’s Tena Valley, less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Formigal and Panticosa Ski Resorts. It offers ski storage and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The modern rooms at El Sarao feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property is located 650 feet from the local heated swimming pool.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and a range of Spanish wines. The hotel also has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Jaca is a 30-minute drive from Hotel Sarao, and you can drive to the French border in around 15 minutes. During ski season there is free public transport to access Panticosa and Formigal Ski slopes.
- lovely people very good food location is great and easy to find no problem parking
- The room was cozy and clean, the staff is friendly and if you’re lucky you can park for free just outside the hotel. Breakfast was good too. From the hotel to the slopes is between 10 and 30 minutes by car, depending on how crowded is the road.
- Loved this hotel; all the staff were really helpful with the manager/owner even letting us park our motorbike in his garage. The room was modern, clean and comfortable. We ate in the restaurant; I don’t eat meat but there was a good choice of vegetarian or fish dishes on the menu. Breakfast was really good with loads to choose from. The owner offered us a free bottle of wine when we left but unfortunately we didn’t have any room on the bike to put it!!
We really enjoyed our stay in Hotel Sarao. The room was very cosy and the staff very friendly, the heating wasn´t on when we arrived but as soon as we let the staff know, they sorted it out. By the time we went up after dinner the room was nice and warm. Hot water in the shower comes up really quickly which is great after a whole day snowboarding!
We had plenty of food for dinner and breakfast, all really tasty food. I would highlight ´jarrete de cordero´, very nice and soft piece of lamb with a lovely sauce, potatoes and ´piquillo´pepper.
Also, it is very close to Formigal Ski Resort, you get there in about 10 minutes drive.
We will definitely repeat this experience, the only thing I would change is to stay longer.
- Da gusto visitar este hotel por el trato del personal muchas gracias a todos
The family-run Hotel Navarro in Panticosa offers attractive, rustic-style rooms in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees. It has a bar-café, ski storage and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.All of the rooms at the Navarro Hotel have a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower. Rooms are heated and offer wooden floors, a TV and views of the surrounding mountains.The Navarro’s bar-café serves salads, paella and tapas, as well as pizzas and sandwiches. The hotel also has a lounge and a TV room.Located in Panticosa’s Plaza Mayor Square, the Navarro is just 800 feet from the resort’s ski elevators. Individual ski lockers are available at the hotel.Panticosa is popular for a range of winter sports, as well as hiking and cycling. Bubal Reservoir is less than 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby.
- very nice restored old building, comfortable quiet rooms
- Great location, good value for money, very friendly lady of the house. She recommended me to go to his brother’s ski rental and it was great. Got good equipment at a decent price and got a 10% off for being a patron of the hotel.
- everything is good. we was happy there with our pet 🙂
- Excellent location in the ski resort village of Panticosa. Our two bedroom family room was perfect to travel with our young children.
Very friendly staff
Free car park nearby
Regular ski bus
Top Hotels In Piedrafita De Jaca Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piedrafita de Jaca Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!