10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piedmont California – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedmont California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piedmont California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedmont California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedmont California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piedmont California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piedmont California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piedmont California:
Imperial Inn Oakland
One of our best sellers in Oakland! This Oakland, California hotel features a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Just one block from this hotel, BART offers easy access to Oakland International Airport 13 miles away.Each guest room at the Oakland Imperial Inn includes cable TV and a DVD player. All rooms come furnished with a work desk and coffee maker.Imperial Inn Oakland features free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk. Business services and free parking are also provided.The MacArthur BART station is a 10 minute walk from the Imperial Inn and offers easy access to Berkeley and San Francisco. The Oakland Convention Center is a 10 minute drive from the hotel and the Museum of Children’s Art is 2 blocks away.
- Bed was comfortable. Wifi connection was great. Staff was accommodating. Fenced hotel.
- The rooms looked very nice had a good size TV and had lots of chairs and tables!
- Ideal location for the MacArthur BART system to San Francisco
- Super comfy bed. Close to BART startion. Just turn right and after about 7-9 minutes you are at the station. Minus – spooky area after dark.
room was comfortable and complete, short distance to the Bart station and to San Francisco
good price for the area
Breakfast tip: Julie’s
Inn at Temescal
Inn at Temescal is located in Oakland, just 8 miles from San Francisco. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Berkeley is 3.2 miles from Inn at Temescal, and Half Moon Bay is 27 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The bed was nice and comfy. The room looked pretty hip and the location of the hotel was great.
- the management of this hotel is exceptional i am very up front about this as i would not write about it if it was not true. i especially appreciated the assistance as i was here on a family medical emergency
- Price is good. Location fit our needs. Room was immaculately clean.
- I really appreciate the awesome staff. They are there when you need them.
- That the desk clerk came out to the ? and said he gave me a $25 credit for the inconvenience.
Rose Garden Inn
One of our top picks in Berkeley.Surrounded by flower gardens with fountains, this boutique hotel has individually furnished rooms in 5 historic buildings. It is about a 15-minute walk from the University of California at Berkeley.The rooms and suites at the Rose Garden Inn feature a sitting area, free Wi-Fi and cable TV with 4 HBO channels. Select suites provide a fireplace.This 2-century old mansion includes a 24-hour free tea and coffee service in the cozy lobby and daily hot breakfast buffet. Guests at the Rose Garden can eat outside on the patio. The inn has a hot buffet breakfast each morning including waffles, toasts, bacon, eggs, juice, and coffee.The Rose Garden Inn is one mile from the Berkeley Art Museum and Zellerbach Hall. Cesar Chavez State park is 5 miles away. Many of Berkeley’s best restaurants and shops are also just steps away.
- It feels very home like, and not like I’m staying in your average hotel
- I love the fact that it wasn’t a hotel feeling and more of my own personal space feeling. Kind of almost like I was at home in my own bedroom.
- First room was a bit damp and dungeon like. Requested new room and was accommodated.
- Breakfast was great! Atmosphere was wonderful. The bed was super comfy and having a fireplace and balcony made it amazing! Cozy, homey, and centrally located.
- Just a great property and a great location. Walking distance to all sorts of shops and restaurants, the UC Berkeley and every type of public transit.
Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel
A free shuttle to the BART station and Jack London Square Amtrak Station, less than 2 miles away, is featured at this bay front Oakland hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a hot full breakfast are included.A cable/satellite TV, microwave and small refrigerator are featured in each room at the 100% non-smoking Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel. A private bathroom with soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, bathrobe and hairdryer is provided.A 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff and business center are available for guest convenience. A fitness center is on site. Free parking is available at Oakland Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel.The Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, home of the Oakland Raiders and Golden State Warriors, is 5 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 8 miles away. Union Square in San Francisco is 13 miles away.
- Sry good Breakfast for the USA, good view from the rooms
- The Lady who provided breakfast (Gabriella) went above and beyond in keeping the breakfast area clean and stocked. She, like the other staff, greeted everyone with a sincere smile and was readily available to help everyone around us. She, like all the other staff were amazing.
Water view. Good breakfast.
Great location near Oracle.
- Staff, the quiet room and the bathroom was one of the best I’ve seen.
- The hotel was nicer than expected and the staff was very accommodating. The free breakfast was better than expected as well and the room was very large. It was nice that they had laundry facilities as well since we had an extended stay.
Executive Inn & Suites Oakland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Executive Inn & Suites Oakland offers accommodations in Oakland, just 9 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Berkeley is 6 miles from Executive Inn Oakland, and Half Moon Bay is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 4.3 miles from Executive Inn & Suites Oakland.
- Location close to city center. Nice to be close, location had benefit of being on the waterway- nice walking trail.
- The water views was beautiful and loved being able to walk along the path and enjoy it. At night you could see the bridge lit up in distance. The bed was super comfortable.
- Beautiful view of the water, comfy bed and great dinner even with only 2 choices ( a huge steak or grilled salmon for $16.
- Staff very friendly ,also t transportation was exceptional to and from the airport and Jack London square.
- I like the shuttle service to the Oakland Ferry and back to the hotel from the Lake Merritt Bart.
Civic Center Lodge / Lake Merritt BART
One of our best sellers in Oakland! Located a 4-minute walk from Lake Merritt BART Station, this motel is an easy BART ride from Oakland to San Francisco. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV and provides free on-site guest parking.A DVD player and a desk with a sitting area are featured in all of the simply furnished guest rooms at Civic Center Lodge / Lake Merritt BART. For convenience, each air-conditioned room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.Oakland International Airport is 9 miles from this motel. Oakland’s Chinatown is a 7-minute walk away. Featuring sports and entertainment events, Oracle Arena is 6 miles from Civic Center Lodge / Lake Merritt BART.
- The bed was comfortable, there was no food, we brought our own. There was a refrigerator and microwave and flat screen tv. It is a nice clean comfortable place to spend a night. Will definitely consider this place when we need to spend a night in the Bay Area.
- Receptionist personnel was not friendly and need help with the surrounding area the hotel.
- Was in town for a concert at the Fox Theatre, and this motel is very close. Great location only in terms of how close it is to a lot of cool restaurants and shops. There was adequate free parking with an easily accessible parking lot. The room itself was decent, with a large mini-fridge and closet, microwave, clean bathroom, and comfortable bed. Pretty quiet too, which was surprising given how close to the freeway it is.
- It looks like a dump from the outside but actually is very nice. Clean, convenient and good value for money!
- The distance from downtown was convenient. The low price was good. The staff were pleasant. That’s about it.
Oakland Marriott City Center
Across the street from the BART Subway System with easy access to downtown San Francisco, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms include cable TV with HBO movie channels.Oakland Marriott City Center provides each room with coffee facilities. Rooms offer views of Downtown Oakland.A gym and a business center are available at the Marriott Oakland City Center. The hotel has car rental services.City Center Marriott is less than 1 miles from the Oakland Museum of California. The hotel is connected to the Oakland Convention Center in downtown Oakland. Jack London Square is a 10-minute walk away.
- The rooms layout, decor and furnishings where excellent
- Loved the central location of the hotel. Its across the street from the BART station. It has easily access to freeways and is in the center of downtown Oakland. The beds were very comfortable.
- The hotel is very nice. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The staff was exceptional. They accommodated our needs and requests beyond any expectations I had. Also, the business lounge is a nice place for free, gourmet food and drinks. The room was clean- modern and had a breathtaking view.
- Nice view!! Check in was so nice, she was amazing helping us
Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center offers accommodations in Oakland, just 8 miles from San Francisco.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Berkeley is 5 miles from Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center, and Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was great, very nice people and always liked to help.
- I like that it was clean and the staff was friendly.
- Clean. Simple but good breakfast. Very good location. Staff are efficient and provide good service. Quiet. Fast wifi connection. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Oakland.
- The hotel staff was super friendly and the rooms were very clean. The beds were nice and comfy and the free breakfast was the typical waffles and eggs style but it was good. If I ever travel back to Oakland I would definitely stay here again after seeing what else Oakland has to offer.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Staff greeted us and knew about a specific booking issue we had before we even told them about it. Made sure we were taken care of. Breakfast included eggs, bacon sausage and waffles that we didn’t have make ourselves. Best part was how quiet the hotel was. Light sleepers can get a good night sleep here.
The Washington Inn
In downtown Oakland East Bay and close to several area interstates, this historic inn offers a variety of complimentary amenities and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding areas.The Washington Inn places guests only minutes from many popular points of interest. Jack London Square, a variety of government buildings and the train station leading to downtown San Francisco are all in close proximity.Guests at the Washington can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, browse the internet with free wireless access or enjoy dining at the on-site gourmet restaurant.
- Continental breakfast with a nice array of options.
- The building is old fashioned but very well maintained. The room was large and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of dining options in walking distance.
- Location was close to where I needed to be. Great coffee maker. Mostly quiet and decent cable.
- The hotel is clean and serviceable and the staff is professional. It is an older hotel and the lobby has personality (and a bar). The location on 10th and Broadway puts guests in the heart of downtown, with easy access to Old Oakland, Jack London Square, Chinatown, and Uptown. If you prioritize location and affordability with history and character, this is a solid choice.
- Location is walking distance to a hip & lively downtown area
Courtyard Oakland Downtown
In downtown Oakland, California, this hotel is 15 minutes from the Oakland Zoo and 20 minutes from San Francisco. It features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A work desk and sitting area furnish the rooms of Courtyard Oakland Downtown. They come equipped with cable TV and a coffee maker.The facilities at this Oakland hotel include an outdoor swimming pool and gym. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Safes are provided at the front desk.Oakland International Airport and downtown Berkeley are both 15 minutes from Oakland Downtown Courtyard.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. We were so close to the Paramount Theater and restaurants in the area
- Very comfortable room, spacious, quiet and spotlessly clean.
- The staff was awesome, the room clean and comfortable. We also liked the location.
- Cool room, decorated in a mid century mod kind of way. Very clean, new tile in bathroom.
- The restaurant there was really good. Recommend the chicken spinach flatbread. Infused water in lobby was good. People were friendly
Top Hotels In Piedmont California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piedmont California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piedmont California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piedmont California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!