10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piedicorte-di-gaggio Corsica:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, U Sortipiani offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sortipiani, just 11 miles from Corte. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Poretta Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Great welcome. We we arrived, the owner knew who we were and made us feel welcome.Nothing fancy, but landlord loves what he is doing, great atmosphere.
One of the few places in Corsica where owner was speaking good-enough English to engage in real conversation.
We did receive our welcome drink.
Room was spacious and with nice facilities.
- Friendly atmosphere, beautiful scenery. Amazing place!
- beds very comfy , staff excellent, host very helpfull full of imformation and a very pleasant couple, would stay there any time,great shower- bed linen-toiletries.but please electric kettle for next time?thanks for your home made glass of wine
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable and had wonderful bathrooms. The people were very friendly and helpful and the food was tasty and made from local ingredients.
Altu Pratu Armunia
Altu Pratu Armunia is located in Erbajolo, just 7 miles from Corte. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Porto Ota is 30 miles from Altu Pratu Armunia, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very genuine and helpful. Rooms very nicely decorated and private terrace and views very special. Swimming pool a bonus up thar in the hills! Good set menu dinner in evening and really good value.
- Lovely owners. Stunning private location. Nice pool
La vue de la chambre
La situation, 20min de Corte
- De rust in dit centraal deel van Corsica. De vrije ruimte van de accommodatie zoals zwembad, grasveld. Maar bovenal de digitale sterrenkijker waarmee iedere gast de gigantisch heldere sterrenhemel van Corsica mag bekijken.
- La vue, le lieu perdu, le personnel très gentil, une grande piscine
Located in Corsica, Le Banana’s offers a park with terrace and swimming pool, children’s swing and billiards. Free WiFi, free private parking and free newspapers are provided on site.The hotel’s guest rooms come with air-conditioning, a bathroom with free toiletries and shower and a flat-screen TV. They also offer garden views and a desk and the single room also has access to a terrace.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a range of bread, jams and fruit juice is served at the bar or on the terrace. Guests can also have drink at the bar during the day or dine at the hotel’s restaurant.Evening entertainment is organised on site. Aléria Beach is just 6.2 miles away and the Tavignano River is a 15-minute walk from the property. Corte train Station is 18.6 miles away, while Bastia Airport and Port are 49.7 miles away.
- Staff was amazing,really nice and wellcoming,..kitchen is also amazing
quick and easy check in and out, room was already payed,
understand and speaks English,
Bar, pool and party atmosphere,
it`s very good for staying overnight if transfer to airport 1h
- Very relaxed atmosphere. Friendly staff and animal friendly.
We had a great time.
Food was good, staff in hotel are very kind.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Very nice pool and patio around. Wifi worked well and breakfast was great. Excellent value.
Paesotel E Caselle
Hotel Paesotel is set in Venaco, just a 15-minute drive south of Corte. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a spa.Views of the garden, mountains or the Vecchio River are included in all of the rooms at Hotel Paesotel. They are decorated in a contemporary style and also provide an LCD TV with satellite channels.Breakfast is served in the comfort of guest rooms, in the dining room or on the terrace. You can also relax in the rustic-style bar before sampling traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Guests can use the on site hot tub and sauna for an extra cost. Tennis rackets are available to rent.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas and free private parking is possible on site. Other local activities include driving the 20 minutes to Restonica Valley or going canoeing on the nearby Vecchio River. The area is also popular for hiking, horse riding and water sports.
- I loved the scenery, inside and out. The massive bowl of corsican soup during dinner was also a treat.
- Value for money in every aspect + professional staff.
- Very relaxing atmosphere due to the location in the middle of a forrest without anything else arround.
- The bathrooms were recently renovated and the hotel is situated on a river, which you can swim in.
- le cadre , le calme, l’accueil , la disponibilité et la gentillesse du personnel !
Hotel U Liccedu
Located in Bustanico, 27 miles from Bastia, Hotel U Liccedu features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Corte is 8 miles from Hotel U Liccedu, and Porto Ota is 31 miles away. Poretta Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Superb window view. Nice and tasteful interior. Owner was not excessively friendly (Corsican stile) – just as we like it. Location in the middle of nowhere – perfect. Cheep (for Corsica).
- Very clean room. Nice place in the mountains (a bit far a way) from Corse.
- Very very kind staff & amazing corsian food! We will come back!
- Nice, lonely place in woods. Enough space for car.
- Very domestic environment, the staff is very kind. Accomodation is very basic but very clean.
Auberge de l’Alisgiani
Located in Ortale in the region of Corse, 27 miles from Bastia, Auberge de l’Alisgiani features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Corte is 14 miles from Auberge de l’Alisgiani, and Saint-Florent is 26 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Casa Mathea
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge Casa Mathea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poggio-di-Venaco. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Calvi is 31 miles from Auberge Casa Mathea, and Corte is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 25 miles from Auberge Casa Mathea.
- Location was great, just 15 minute drive from Corte but isolated and quiet in a tight community of just 200 people. Lively scene one night at the restaurant as locals came in for a night cap. Food was terrific at the restaurant – great value. Room had wonderful views of the surrounding valley and mountains. A cultural heritage walk goes right through the village, and they have maps to give guests. Appreciate the owner’s willingness to speak with us in English given our lack of French. Loved that the owner moved her own car when we arrived to give us a convenient parking spot.
- Fantastic relaxing location near Corte. Pet-friendly. Awesome restaurant down-stairs by the owners. All in all THUMBS UP!
- Views were amazing and the evening meal was very good.
Glorious and stunning place to stay. You feel at home straight away + very welcomed into the community but at the same time, they all let you have your space and peace and quiet.
The view we will miss the most. We aim to return soon.
Excellent hospitality with friendly, easy going, very helpful and kind hosts.
Being part of this village community for a few days, even though only in our limited capacity as guests at the Auberge restaurant each evening, was a pleasure that we particularly enjoyed.
Very spacious accommodation.
Conveniently located for many of the hiking routes of Corte and the surrounding region.
Hôtel U Frascone
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel U Frascone offers accommodations in Venaco, just 31 miles from Ajaccio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Corte is 6 miles from Hôtel U Frascone, and Porto Ota is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 27 miles from Hôtel U Frascone.
This property has an outstanding location with breathtaking views to the surrounding mountains. All the rooms is beatifully decorated with personal touch. The breakfast was excellent, the staff kind and polite, but they do not speak in English at all.
The village itself very well located with one restaurant. Ideal stop after the northern visit and good base for day tour/trek to the mountains.
- Arty decor, sun terrace, stunning views of the valley
Breakfast outside with crazy view!
Room decoration and so family friendly!
Fresh breakfast with orange juice and warm croissant and good coffee on terrace with lovely view.
Nice restaurant a little walk up to the village with no pavement. About one hours drive from Ajaccio. But there are nice walks to do en route. Restaurant in the village still open late in the season-lot of other places closed.
- Welcoming and helpful staff, lovely terrace, modern room.
- This property has an outstanding location with breathtaking views to the surrounding mountains. All the rooms is beatifully decorated with personal touch. The breakfast was excellent, the staff kind and polite, but they do not speak in English at all.
Auberge Du Bosquet
The Auberge Du Bosquet is located in central Corsica, in the Corsican Mountains. It offers guest rooms with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi available in each.The Bosquet’s restaurant serves Corsican specialties which can be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.The Auberge also has a shaded yard and is next to numerous footpaths for hikers.Guests can visit Corté 4 miles away and visit the beaches along the east coast of Corsica, which can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Very friendly personel, charming old look of the hotel and room, not located in a city but perfect if you want to discover the nature, easy access to main road, 10 min drive from the city
- Close to Corte and the near hiking paths. Basic, clean, and good hotel with kind staff.
- The bed was comfortable and the room fairly large.It had a double & a single bed which was more than expected. The TV worked fine.The bathroom was large with a deep bath which was a bonus after a long day.There was a hand held shower attachment. Seemingly lots of hot water.We enjoyed the view of the mountains (& lightning storm) from our 2nd storey room. The staff did not speak much English but were friendly. Nearby access from the main road but no traffic noise heard. A fair sized restaurant which we did not use as we have dietary issues.
- delicieux repas bon petit dejeuner croissant et pain chauds bon accueil
- il personale gentile e disponibile ,il materasso molto comodo ,la cucina anche se la scelta è limitata.
Hotel Restaurant Le Torrent
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurant Le Torrent offers accommodations in Santo-Pietro-di-Venaco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Calvi is 31 miles from Hotel Le Torrent, and Corte is 4.2 miles away. Poretta Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The croissants were excellent. The bed was very comfortable as well !
- Easy to reach from the main road, parking was easy, only a short drive to Corte, nice location in a quiet spot near a village.
Das Hotel war unter jeder Kritik. Das Zimmer und Bad/Toilette viel zu klein. Es gab keine funktionierende Heizung, es wurde versucht die Räumlichkeiten mit Heizstrahler zu heizen. Das Restaurant war geschlossen, man musste 8 Km fahren um essen zu bekommen.
Es wurde nur französisch gesprochen !!
- Hotel niché dans la nature Corse avec un paysage magnifique. La chambre est sobre mais très propre avec tous les équipements nécessaires. Le petit déjeuner est copieux.
- Séjour parfait , rien a redire j’y retournerais
Top Hotels In Piedicorte-di-gaggio Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piedicorte-di-Gaggio Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!