10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pichaín Peten – Top Hotel Reviews
Pichaín Peten is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pichaín Peten. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pichaín Peten. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pichaín Peten. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pichaín Peten right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pichaín Peten with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pichaín Peten:
Camino Real Tikal
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Camino Real Tikal is located in San José. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Flores is 12 miles from Hotel Camino Real Tikal, and Tikal is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 11 miles from Camino Real Tikal.
- Friendly and helpful staff, nice location, clean rooms and good beds. Multiple included activities at the hotel like boat ride, feeding fish and turtles, and morning walk in the jungle. Great outdoor area with pool and multiple games by the lake.
We really liked the rooms, spacious and clean and the top floor has amazing views over de lake.
The breakfast and dinner buffer were excelelent although a bit privy and you have to pay immediately..
Hotel area is pretty awesome though we didn’t have much time to enjoy it on our two nighs stay. Too bad we found the Mayan sauna just in the morning we were leaving. Rooms are quiet and spacy and the shower was really nice.
The free sunset boat trip to the lake was amazing too!
- Lovely facility with views of Lake Peten Itza. Attractive dining patio with view of lake, nice pool with jungle setting, easy access down to lawn beach at lakefront, hammocks, lawn game, animals in the jungle (we saw monkeys and large lizards). Nice tropical flowers. Pleasant spacious rooms. Very pleasant staff.
- A classical resort for weekend travellers, in a remote part of Guatemala. Great rooms, pool, restaurant. It’s on a lakeside, which is very nice.
Hotel Gringo Perdido
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Gringo Perdido offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Remate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flores is 13 miles from Hotel Gringo Perdido, and Tikal is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Gringo Perdido.
- Made me feel at home. Relaxing environment. Great attention
- Fijne kamer met prachtig uitzicht, het eten was lekker, vers en meer dan voldoende en daarnaast een perfecte plek om tot rust te komen
i gestori, i 2 figli del proprietario, sono molto simpatici e disponibili
- Die Lokation ist traumhaft, das Essen gut und gesund. das Personal freundlich aber etwas distanziert.
- Excelente servicio, buena atención, apoyo y excelente ubicación. La verdad me sentí perfectamente bien y me encanto el servicio recibido. Es un lugar para estar realmente en paz y con tranquilidad.
Posada del Cerro
Featuring free WiFi, Posada del Cerro offers accommodations in El Remate, just 13 miles from Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room (actually a small house) was very spacious, located in the beautiful rain forest environment. The staff was very helpful – they organized us a trip to Tikal for very good price.
- It was amazing! Really clean. Beautiful setting right by the jungle. Howler monkeys above our trees in the morning! Even saw a fox, agouti and toucan. Really friendly staff and great food! The lake is just outside with gorgeous sunsets. And Tikal isn’t far either! Can’t recommend it enough.
Hotel provides beautiful lodges in the jungle on the side of the lake. Staff is super great and an arrange everything (Tikal tour, transports etc)- thanks for everything Willy 😉 You must try kitchen there for dinner. It is delicious fresh home made meal with quality comparable to fancy restaurants.
El Remate itself is quite village closer to Tikal and junction to Belize than Flores/Santa Elena. You can take regular bus for 20Q to Flores from te main road (01/2018).
My girlfriend, Louise and I stayed at Posada del Cerro during our trip to El Remate. El Remate is the perfect base for a visit to nearby Tikal, avoiding the hustle and bustle of Flores.
We had a gorgeous room with our balcony overlooking the lake, with a hammock swimming from the rafters acting as a perfect spot to relax after a day’s exploring.
Willy and the rest of the staff really could not have been any more helpful! No wish was out of the questions and I would highly recommend the food and surprisingly good wine!
Book with confidence, you won’t be disappointed.
- Property was beautiful, room was very nice, fast wifi in the restaurant, solid breakfast, coffee was alright, close to nature, could hear howler monkeys from the property, fixed our hot water problem immediately, dinners were tasty, staff very friendly
Hotel La Mansión del Pájaro Serpiente
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel La Mansión del Pájaro Serpiente is located in El Remate, just 14 miles from Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The gardens were beautiful, the breakfast was great, the staff were helpful and very friendly. The location is also good although too close to the road. Beautiful view of lake.
- Amazing breakfast, superb view on the lake and very kind and helpful staff. Nice pool.
- Size of the room and the landscaping of the property
The hotel was beautiful and Jessica the host was extremely nice and helpful.
El Remate is a quite and relaxed place that for us was better option than Flores.
This hotel with a beautiful view on the lake is nicely run by Jessica. She will take care of you and will help you with organizing your visit to Tikal and all your transportations.
I would suggest getting an official guide, if you feel you need one, directly in Tikal, but honestly you can easily skip the guide, save 50€ and visit the site on your own and with the help of a book.
Hotel Palomino Ranch
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Palomino Ranch offers accommodations in El Remate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Flores is 14 miles from Hotel Palomino Ranch, and Tikal is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Clean and quiet room. Friendly staffs. We enjoyed by petting horse and watching them.
- The super professional horsemen took Jilly on a 3 ride through trails leading to Mayan Ruins.
- Very professional tips for trip preparation. Friendly staff.
Lovely hotel, the team at Palomino were the best – all so kind! Beautiful setting by the lake, nice pool and very well kept horses!
Much better to be in El Remate than in Flores (closer to Tikal, quiet yet with many little restaurant and very safe even at night – was a lady travelling alone).
Keep up the good work team Palomino!
- Wonderful stay. A horse ranch with real character! The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly and gave us a great experience. Swimming pool, lake and location were spot on and the Ranch is conveniently located for Tikal also. Really enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend to others. We also went on a horse ride to a nearby lagoon which was lovely – thank you Evan! El Remate is lovely and relaxed but has plenty going on. Glad we stayed here.
Hotel Mon Ami
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Hotel Mon Ami is located in El Remate in the region of Peten, just 13 miles from Flores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Mon Ami.
- Everything. Really nice place basically on the lake, superb. Even had monkeys visit in the grounds which are a tropical garden. I totally recommend Mon Ami.
- The proximity to Laguna Petenitza as it was the perfect spot refresh after walking around in the heat. Beautiful sunsets over the lake.It was like having The best swimming pool ever. The staff were really welcoming and accommodating and even helped us with our Espanol. Our room was perfect, We had the wooden cabin in a separate garden. It was really private,spacious and comfortable with a !lovely balcony over looking trees and plants. We had hummingbirds visit our window every morning.
- Wonderful ambiance of a Polynesian resort with available quaint cottages and an incredibly large dorm room. Its tranquil lakeside location and large dock for swimming and sunbathing adds to the allure of the Mon Ami. The on-site restaurant is very good and the wonderful staff make this a great place to stay in El Remate.
- Great vibes and atmosphere, excellent food and music: best position on a private creek
- Owner very helpful and stuff. No complaints food was very good
Hotel y Restaurante El Muelle
Located in El Remate, 14 miles from Flores, Hotel y Restaurante El Muelle features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel y Restaurante El Muelle.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Bruno’s Place
Hotel Bruno’s Place is located in El Remate, just 14 miles from Flores.There is ticket service at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- They are nice and friendly. Very comfy, good ubication and very good internet. They helped us with a lot of tips
- Bruno’s place is very relaxing and tranquil. Owner was helpfull with everything, what we need and more! He brought us to St. Elena with his own car. I feel like a visiting my grandpa in the village. It’s good place for dog lovers.
- Clean and great value with excellent position 45 mins from Tikal, great coffee and good and lake walks
I thought I was going to another dorm room hostel but was surprised by having my own room complete with electricity and a mosquito net. The place is pretty small–only a handful of private rooms and a private kitchen. The room was super clean and comfortable. Bruno only speaks Spanish but He made sure I felt welcome. There are two dogs there too who are nice and calm.
His place is next to a few other hotels/hostels and a restaurant. I was able to get transportation to Tikal’s fairly easily and took amazing photos of the lake.
- Don Bruno is probably the nicest man in Guatemala. He’s courteous, fair, respectful and extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to help me and accommodate my needs. I was traveling alone and Don Bruno arranged everything for me. He was an amazing host. The room is cozy, comfortable and safe for a very affordable price. El Remate is very accesible to Tikal, Yaxha, Topoxtec and Belize. I had a fabulous stay at Bruno’s Place and I hope to go back soon.
Casa de Ernesto
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa de Ernesto offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Remate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flores is 14 miles from Casa de Ernesto, and Tikal is 17 miles away. Mundo Maya International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Really sweet place and they have the prettiest dock in el remate where you can watch the stunning sunsets
- Casa de Ernesto’s is right across the road from the lake. They have a dock you can sit and have a drink or snack and jump in the water! Quiet location on a side road. Walkable into the main village.
- Es gibt einen schönen Steg, auf dem man sehr gut entspannen kann.
- NO MANEJAN RESERVAS DE BOOKING.COM Llegamos y no tenian nada listo.
- El muelle con hamacas en el lago, cerca del biotopo Cerro Cahui y caminando se llega a los comercios de el Remate. Genial para ir a Tikal. Personal amable. Zona muy tranquila
Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel is located in Flores in the region of Peten, just 25 miles from Tikal. The hotel has a hot tub and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect, all of the rooms are awesome, they are in the jungle but as they are “floating” you don’t have insects inside your room. There is no noise at night, thanks to the double windows, of course if you want to hear the animals then just leave one window opened, and still no bugs. The food was amazing and the service was equally amazing. We stayed three nights and it was perfect. Would recomend it 100%.
- This hotel is absolutely incredible! It exceeded every single aspect of my expectations! The staff is superb, the food is excellent and we saw cocodrillos 2mtrs from our accomodation window, spider monkeys, jaguars and many more. Couldnt recommend it more!
- Amazing stay! Great trip to monkey island, beautiful nature and wonderful museum of pre-colonial artifacts.
- Everything was fantastic from the moment I arrived very professional and friendly staff, great location, amazing view, and they have mesuem, also they arrange a free trip ever day at 10 am to see the monkeys island.
- Fabulous boutique hotel about 30 min from the main entrance to Tikal Park. The hotel was charming with a stunning view and the positioning of the rooms over the water was lovely. The hot tub on our porch was a real surprise. We took the monkey island boat ride and were just feet from many spider monkeys. We are dinner there twice because the food was so good.
Top Hotels In Pichaín Peten Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pichaín Peten to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pichaín Peten but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pichaín Peten. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!