10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pianottoli-caldarello Corsica:
Macchie e Fiori
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Macchie e Fiori is located in Pianottoli-Caldarello in the region of Corse, just 28 miles from Palau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 14 miles from Macchie e Fiori, and Bonifacio is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- We find that it’s to recommend only for a night. The room was clean but little and it’s impossible to hang cloths. We think it is too expensive. When we arrive, there was a publicity : a room for 60 € and your offer better price was 95 €. We didn’t understand.
Au calme en fin octobre et un restaurant probablement sympathique (nous n’avons pas eu le temps d’en profiter).
Deux chambres séparées donc bien adapté pour une petite famille.
tout sans exception
un accueil chaleureux et conviviale dans un très beau cadre
une chambre soit pas très grande mais super bien agencée avec tout les équipements nécessaires et très bien insonorisée
une cuisine simple, locale et tellement bonne attention les petits appétits c’est copieux
un petit déjeuner varié à volonté
- Chambre impeccable. Situation intéressante à proximité de l’aéroport de Figari.
Unterkunft ist für die Rundreise perfekt, nähe Bonifacio oder Überfahrt nach Sardinien.
Abendessen im zugehörigen Restaurant war sehr gut.
L’oasis du Lion
L’oasis du Lion offers accommodations in Sarragia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.Ajaccio is 31 miles from L’oasis du Lion, and Porto-Vecchio is 18 miles from the property. Sud Corse Airport is 7 miles away.
Location has amazing views
Rooms very nice
Dining area and bar too many flies
Trash dumpster full
+ friendly and helpful staff
+ good food (cooked by Helene)
+ view to the Lion superb
L’hotel est positionné en face du site de Roccapina, magnifique !
Cuisine maison, c’est délicieux.
Si vous rechercher du “Standard” et du “polissé” passez votre chemin !….
Lieu hors du temps et atypique. Chambre très propre, salle d’eau petite mais très fonctionnelle, vu magnifique sur le Lion de Roccapina.
Hélène est une hôte chaleureuse et ses plats sont excellents ! La salle de restaurant est un musée et chaque objet, grâce à Hélène, vous raconte l’histoire de cet endroits et des gens qui y ont vécu.
Je recommande cette adresse à tous ceux qui recherche une expérience conviviale et humaine.
C’est un lieu qui marque les mémoires.
A NE PAS RATER !
- Das Zimmer war sehr gut eingerichtet mit guter Sicht
- Location has amazing views
One of our top picks in Bonifacio.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hôtel Padolo is located in Bonifacio in the region of Corse, just 20 miles from Palau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Porto-Vecchio is 15 miles from Hôtel Padolo, and La Maddalena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 7 miles from Hôtel Padolo.
- Close to bonifacio ,staff able to arrange transport to ferry terminal and to organise delivery of take away food to residence.
Loved the clean spacious modern garden type chalets.Quiet & Rural.
Limited English spoken on reception,my daughter speaks Italian so was ok. French also spoken .
Private secure parking. Heated swimming pool until early evening. Can order breakfast .
Would stay again, very pleasant & near Bonifacio Town & Figiri Airport only 10klm. Easy
Very nice rooms!
Very nice place!
Very nice staff!
- The croissants were extra flaky?? Only positive thing.
- Location good close to Bonifacio and on the road to Figari. Ok to stay one night before departure if don’t want to pay much
Domaine de Piscia
One of our top picks in Figari.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Domaine de Piscia offers accommodations in Figari.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Palau is 29 miles from Domaine de Piscia, and Porto-Vecchio is 9 miles away. Sud Corse Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Incredible very quirky mountain accomodation, you will not believe the amazing creativity that has been lovingly bestowed on this property by the artistic owner over 20 years. Must be seen to be believed. Views to die for.
Set up in the hills at the end of a narrow twisty road the domain is set in a most beautiful position with extensive views of the surrounding countryside. Our rooms were very large, airy and most luxurious with individual and creative decor using local wood. The bed was huge and very comfortable and we slept very well. The pool is lovely with beautiful views and the gardens are full of cacti and other ‘exotic’ plants which help to make the setting just wonderful.
Good breakfast choice from an extensive buffet.
- Loved our stay! The view from the pool is relaxing and energising at the same time…we loved Domaine de Piscia far more than the 5* boutique hotel we also stayed at during the same trip
- Beautiful rooms with bespoke furniture. Lovely views. Lovely pool area. Very peaceful. Very friendly and relaxed owners.
- The hosts were very welcoming and really friendly and helpful. The evening meals from Mme Finidori were excellent. The swimming pool was great for both refreshing dips and for laps. Very convenient location for airport . Decor is very special . This place is most suited to people in search of peace and solitude .
One of our top picks in Bonifacio.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bonifacio, 18 miles from Palau, Solemare features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 15 miles from Solemare, and La Maddalena is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Brilliant location for all the local sites.
Lovely clean and modern room decorated to a high standard with a views overlooking the port.
Large comfortable beds with fluffy, high quality sheets and pillows. Made for a very good night’s sleep.
Friendly receptionist with lots of knowledge and advise on things to do in the surrounding area.
Beautiful dining room/ bar/ breakfast area.
Heated pool overlooking the port which we visited, but sadly did not have the right weather to swim in. Water was warm and view perfect.
Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Car park on site was a real bonus too.
Look forward to coming again.
- Nice clean room with a good view of port. Friendly helpful staff, who were happy to speak English.
- Comfortable room; nice location nearby the port with beautiful view of the old city; very nice staff; several minutes by walk to many delicious restaurants.
- The location and views from the rooms are amazing. The room was nicely furnished and very comfortable. The hotel is just a short walk around the port from a wide selection of restaurants.
Room with balcony overlooking marina.
Very clean, comfy bed, well equipped bathroom.
Furnishings and fittings good.
Staff good.Breakfast and coffee good
- Brilliant location for all the local sites.
Hôtel Maora Village
One of our top picks in Bonifacio.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hôtel Maora Village offers accommodations in Bonifacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palau is 18 miles from Hôtel Maora Village, and Porto-Vecchio is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very delicious, the room had a good size. The whirpool und the big swimming pool were very nice.
- Booked for 1 night . Loved it so stayed for 2. Signposts to the property ( and others there ) are non existant , But for all that great place to stay
- As there is no transport except taxis from the airport perhaps it might be a good idea for the ‘hotel’ to have a pick up service. The taxi was extremely expensive. Pool area was nice. Lovely beach. Too far to Bonafacio. One needed a car. Breakfast was not exceptional.
- The beach near the property was wonderful. A very kind member of staff lent us a parasol for the daybreak which was much appreciated!
- The structure is beautiful and quiet. There’s a restaurant that offers very good food at reasonable prices.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Santateresa is located in Bonifacio, just 19 miles from Palau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 16 miles from Santateresa, and La Maddalena is 17 miles from the property. Sud Corse Airport is 8 miles away.
- The hotel is a bit away from the main area and uphill. It meant we needed to take a cab from the ferry. Once there the view was beautiful but the weather kept us from really enjoying.staff very helpful
- Excellent location in the citadel. Best accessed by a car. Private parking. About 10-15 mins walk to the port. Modern / recently refurbished hotel.
- Stylish hotel, clean rooms, nice staff and perfect location !
- The location is ideal – just out of old town – walking distance to everything.
- Awesome scrambled eggs for breakfast, beautiful view, nice staff
Best Western Hotel du Roy d’Aragon
One of our top picks in Bonifacio.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Hotel du Roy d’Aragon offers accommodations in Bonifacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palau is 18 miles from Best Western Hotel du Roy d’Aragon, and Porto-Vecchio is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 9 miles from Best Western Hotel du Roy d’Aragon.
- Location was excellent, the staff was nice and the room had big old walls, but was very modern
The place is close to the port
The staff are very helpful
The room is good
- The location is excellent and the room was nicely decorated, comfortable and clean.
Great location. We paid the extra for a terrace room. Though the space was shared with two other rooms it was worth it!
Breakfast in the morning had plenty of options and all were fresh.
- Great location and room amenities. Desk staff were fantastic. The taxi they booked to take us to the airport when leaving was held up in an accident so they organised another and took the trouble to come to the taxi rank (which was some way away) and tell us of the slight delay. Incredible service as there are only 6 taxis in Bonifacio.
Hôtel E Tre Stelle
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hôtel E Tre Stelle offers accommodations in Bonifacio, just 19 miles from Palau. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 14 miles from Hôtel E Tre Stelle, and La Maddalena is 18 miles from the property. Sud Corse Airport is 7 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are very clean and a beautiful pool. A lovely calm place and well situated.
- Everyone that will stay at this hotel will be overwhelmed by the warm receipt ,kindness and assisstance of the charming owners. Beyond any doubt I have never seen such generous smile on the face of the owners and the willingness to assisst under any circumstances. I would highly recommend anybody going to Bonifacio not to miss that place.
The decor of the room was really nice, a bit on the dark side but it worked. The shower pressure was fantastic, the bed was very comfortable, the room had air-con, TV (only few channels in English) towels, hair dryer, shower gel, soap bar but no fridge in the room.
Breakfast included tea, coffee, milk and chocolate, a glass of orange juice, croissants, pain du chocolat, other biscuits or sweets, bread, butter and jams, cereal, yogurt, bowl of fruit per person, hard boiled eggs.
The pool area was really pleasant and relaxing since they add some trees around it. They had a normal pool and a hot tub, but no shower (they ask you to shower before getting in the hot tub). They charge you extra for pool towels.
I love the fact one could order drinks and snacks in the pool area. They had a lovely mozzarella (pasteurized, important for pregnant women) and tomato salad and nice cocktails.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
We really enjoyed our stay here.
- A very nice hotel, very stylish and cosy at the same time. Nice ambience. Super
- very nice welcome, overall very friendly staff, well equipped hotel, rooms are beautifully decorated, we loved the bathroom/shower!
Situated just one mile from Bonifacio, this hotel is in the heart of the countryside surrounded by olive trees, pine trees and stone walls. It offers a spa and an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace.Each air-conditioned room at A Trama feature a private terrace. They are also equipped with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A Trama’s restaurant serves French cuisine and local seafood dishes. There is a hotel bar, where guests can enjoy a drink. A buffet breakfast is served daily.Guests can relax in the beautiful yard. Other services offered at the hotel are a 24-hour front desk service and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Free parking is provided. A Trama is situated 11 miles from Figari Airport.
- Great location and I really liked the country setting. The dinner we had at the restaurant was quite good! They also do a good job with breakfast.
The place is very peacefully, full of grass, quiet, a lot of parking space, air conditioning. Excellent wifi.
The breakfast was very complete and delicious and the dinner at the hotel was yummy!
- Nicely placed toward some of the beautiful beaches it is made of small cottages all facing a very well kept lawn
Coolness of location, due to shade and breeze, plus good size pool.
Food good quality, wine local and drinkable.
Staff extremely helpful.
Super location, too far out of Bonifacio to walk in but in its own park which more than made up for it.
Very comfortable room with plenty of nice toilettries. Free wifi. Breakfast plentiful though unexciting.
Excellent dinner a la carte. Would certainly go back.
Top Hotels In Pianottoli-caldarello Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pianottoli-Caldarello Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!