10 Best Hotels To Stay In Piacé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Piacé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Piacé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piacé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piacé Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Piacé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Piacé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Piacé Pays De La Loire:
Logis de la Barque
This hotel is located in the heart of a small medieval town and offers the ideal backdrop to your break in the Pays de la Loire.The Logis de la Barque features 24 comfortable guest accommodations ranging from the double room for romantic stays to family rooms for up to 5 persons. Each room comes with bathtub or shower and TV.You will discover a wide range of tasty specialties in the hotel’s restaurant, as well as a whole range of seasonal fish dishes.The central location of the hotel allows you to fully discover the historic city of Beaumont and many nearby exhibitions and villages.
- Liked being able to have just a glass of wine with each course
Friendly and welcoming staff, lovely dining room and very good evening meal…the kind of meal that was once common in rural France and now increasingly hard to find…a great stopover.
We had to work hard at our limited French but madame and her staff tried equally to accommodate us. A limited menu delivered with care, skill and value. Loved the home made jam at breakfast.
The staff are all friendly helpfu and efficient. M. Vincent is exceptional and nothing is too much trouble.
The food in the restaurant is excellent with a good choice.
The place is welcoming and comfortable.
- Gerrard the manager was an outstanding guy friendly and very helpful. He makes the place.
- The room was decorated in a very rustic and pretty manner.
Hôtel Restaurant Du Chemin De Fer
Hôtel Restaurant Du Chemin De Fer is located in Vivoin, 16 miles from Le Mans and 14 miles from Alençon. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff were very pleasant. My husband left a pair of my shoes by mistake and they are sending them onto me. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I would recommend the hotel for an overnight stay.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The main restaurant was closed,(Monday), but a good meal was available for the residents.
Breakfast was very good. Excellent coffee and tea, better than many places we have stayed.
- Arriving in the dark we couldn’t comment on nearby fasciities. The evening meal was delicious, nice dining room. Very helpful staff. Breakfast usual continental and very nicely presented.
- Staff helpful and friendly, evening meal was far above what we had expected, we enjoyed it immensely. Hotel is on the outskirts of village and adjacent to a railway crossing, but quiet. Parking is across the road.
- The staff were wonderful and friendly. Dinner was very good.Reception carried my bag upstairs and then downstairs. I am disabled.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Ronsin offers accommodations in Fresnay-sur-Sarthe, just 21 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 28 miles from Hôtel Ronsin, and Alençon is 11 miles from the property.
- Perfect Host! Didier was an amazing guy and we were made to feel VERY welcome!!
- Host extremely friendly and funny. Beautiful town.
- The manager/proprietor was friendly and very helpful. The room had a shower and a separate toilet
- Hoast very friendly. Hotel basic but what you would expect for the money.n
- Really warm welcome and helpful staff. Breakfast was lovely.
Situated 5 minutes from the center of the city of Alençon and half a mile from highway A28 (exit 19), the hotel offers cozy, 2-star accommodations.The hotel Mercure Alençon features 2 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 80 people, a bar with a terrace and a free private parking lot.There is no on-site catering service, but you will find numerous restaurants and convenience stores in the immediate vicinity. You can are also find an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court about half a mile from the hotel.
- The main advantage of this hotel is that it’s within 3 hours of Calais so we stay there every time we cross the channel by car on both directions
- The location was good. The hotel was comfortable.the staff were friendly and helpful
- The staff were friendly…..the room was comfortable.
- The fact the hotel had hot food well prepared scrambled eggs and freshly cooked sausages was a revelation for a French chain hotel
Very comfortable and clean, staff very pleasant. Not far from motorway and with my vehicle and awkward trailer the drive in one end and out the other was very welcome
Breakfast was good
Hôtel-Restaurant Le Gasseau
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hôtel-Restaurant Le Gasseau offers accommodations in Saint-Léonard-des-Bois. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Le Mans is 27 miles from Hotel Le Gasseau, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 21 miles away.
- Great location in a wooded valley with far reaching views and numerous walks and points of interest. Part of an activity centre with high ropes etc and Eco-friendly gardens etc.
- Location – tucked away in peaceful wooded countryside (although Booking.com GPS led us up an unmade track before we eventually found the hotel)
- Lovely hotel deep in the French countryside. Extremely friendly and helpful, beautiful overnight stay!
- Pretty location and the hostess was very friendly. Benito the cat was charming in a devilish way. Dinner was well presented and tasty
- Excellent family suite on the top floor – two separate bedrooms and shared central area. Food was decent too. Unusual location, beautifully quiet.
Château de Saint Paterne
This beautiful castle set in the heart of a 25-acre park blends the pleasures of a Renaissance château with the comfort of a boutique hotel and was once a hideaway for Henry IV.The Château de Saint Paterne has comfortable guest accommodations with refined atmosphere. Fitted with bath or shower and antique furniture, they overlook the park or the courtyard.At the Orangerie you will find a suite decorated with a beautiful stage from the 19th-century which came from the Barcelona theater, monumental wood bed and unique view of the park and the castle.The charming outdoor swimming pool heated from early May to end of September is dedicated to your relaxation, and a Wi-Fi Internet access is available, as well as many recreational and sports activities in the nearby area.In the evening, a French candlelight dinner is served on small tables. The cuisine is traditional yet creative, with fresh produce of high quality.Situated only 2 hours from Paris, near the old city of Alençon, Saint Paterne is the ideal retreat to fully explore the Loire or Normandy.
- A real gem! This place is beautiful with lots of caracter! The staff are very professional and very friendly! Love this place!! And dogs are very welcome!!
- The quality of the bed linen felt good and the room was warm on arrival. There was an exceptional view of the gardens from the room in the morning.
- Chateau, extensive gardens, fires and pre dinner drinks with other guests. Staff fantastic.
- We were very pleased to stay at this chateau. It was very welcoming and has a lot of caracters.
- Wonderful chateau, beautiful grounds with outdoor swimming pool. Very relaxed atmosphere throughout. Our room was small but very unique. Dinner at the hotel was superb, with drinks beforehand in the lounge.
Les Etangs de Guibert
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Les Etangs de Guibert is located in Neufchâtel-en-Saosnois in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 26 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alençon is 8 miles from Les Etangs de Guibert, and Argentan is 28 miles away.
easy to find and good car park. Had asked for an accessible ground floor room for my mother who is less able. This was provided and in fact had a large wet room. Our room was up stairs and was very comfortable. The bathroom was well lit and there was lots of hot water.
Dinner was superb – high quality presentation and very tasty. We had the Paysanne Salad and the local marmite for main and a superb desert. The wine list is good with local wines from the Loire and these were well priced.
Breakfast is a little limited but good quality and more than adequate.
- Excellent dinner. Breakfast given sparkle by local jams including clementine and tea!
- The restaurant was fairly good at a fairly reasonable price
- Setting and location was great lovely evening meal
- the place was lovely, very quiet and pretty area and only15mins from motorway. staff were helpful and friendly. food was excellent quality and value both in evening and breakfast.
- easy to find and good car park. Had asked for an accessible ground floor room for my mother who is less able. This was provided and in fact had a large wet room. Our room was up stairs and was very comfortable. The bathroom was well lit and there was lots of hot water.
Logis Le Bretagne
Located in Sille le Guillaume, Logis Le Bretagne offers a warm and friendly welcome in a family-run hotel set in a former coaching inn, a stone’s throw from the the Normandie-Maine Regional Park.Logis Le Bretagne features 15 comfortable rooms offering all the facilities you may expect for a relaxing stay.For your convenience, Logis Le Bretagne offers a restaurant serving delicious cuisine prepared with fresh produce.Whether you stay in the region for business or pleasure, enjoy the many attractions and activities offered by the surroundings, such as hiking in the forest of Sille. The hotel is 18 miles from Le Mans and 9 miles from the medieval town of Sainte Suzanne.
Very friendly staff and some great meals on offer. Good breakfast with option for boiled eggs.
Location was very central and close to the station
- have stayed here previously and whilst the hotel could do with a refurb,the main reason was convenient stop half way back to the ferry and the superb restaurant. See what I didn`t like in following section !!
- We thought the restaurant was excellent. The location was average although there was a half our walk to a lovely lake that had a good restaurant which we established was open all year round.
- Beautiful countryside views from rooms at the rear of the hotel. Home made jam at breakfast. Secure parking
Excellent dinner. Good service. Friendly staff.
Home made jams. Good selection for breakfast.
- Very friendly staff and some great meals on offer. Good breakfast with option for boiled eggs.
Hotel des Ducs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel des Ducs offers accommodations in Alençon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Le Mans is 30 miles from Hotel des Ducs, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 54 miles from Hotel des Ducs.
- The location of the hotel is excellent, very close to the A28 motorway from Calais. Everything was made very easy for us, i.e. access to secure parking, directions to restaurants in Alencon and any queries were answered with a smile.
- Always a warm welcome from Monsieur and his retriever Bigot.Huge room.Very clean.Great central location. Secure parking.Garden for our dogs.Good breakfast.
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful, and there is a park close by.
- Cleanliness, private car parking, free wifi, good location
As expected no thrill for a 1 night stay.
Hôtel Le Hussard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Le Hussard offers accommodations in Alençon, just 30 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from Hôtel Le Hussard, and Argentan is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Parking is available for free on the road close to the hotel, so not a problem. Small room but comfy.
- I appreciated the friendly reception (by Valérie?) when I booked in late to the hotel. Without asking she offered a secure place inside the hotel for my bike. The hotel is like a classic French village hotel, comfortable but not modern, different from the ‘chain’ hotels with a cosy atmosphere and a good French breakfast.
- The breakfast was excellent, very friendly staff, comfortable room.
- Fantastic service really helpfull i speak very little french , not a problem
Rooms extremely clean.
Food in restaurant good. Staff friendly.
Top Hotels In Piacé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Piacé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Piacé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Piacé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!